[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Expanded Amie is back >Riding Pokemon is back >Customization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 17
File: 1468377414818.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468377414818.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>Expanded Amie is back
>Riding Pokemon is back
>Customization is back
>Zygarde and its form is back
>Crazy variety of Pokemon in the wild, just like in Kalos is back

All the features from gen 6 are back.

Lets face it: it IS gen 6.5
>>
File: 1465161394965.png (151 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
1465161394965.png
151 KB, 300x420
Shouldn't we be happy that gamefreak aren't throwing out features in the next installment for once?
>>
I don't think you understand the generation part.

Is there a new generation of Pokémon entirely? Yes, it's a new generation.
>>
>>27139146
>Expanded Amie is back
Seems like the background will now depend on your actual background and not a stock one. I LOVE this. Makes it ten times better.

>Riding Pokemon is back
Looks cool but it was a superfluous addition. By the straps and outfits it seems that they're exclusive to one event only and then you never get to ride again, just like XY. No big deal.

>Customization is back
I hope to heavens they fucking step up with male clothing. It's unfair to have less than half the choices.

>Zygarde and its form is back
This is a plus?

>Crazy variety of Pokemon in the wild, just like in Kalos is back
It's ok, don't care as long as it's not XY tier with only 70 new creatures.

Also
>Burst like feature
Seems unnecessary. Sky battles all over again: looks great, good in theory, then you never use it after you're done with the main story.
>>
>exact same model animations

Yup. 6.5 fags were right.
>>
>Expanded Contests are back
>Secret Bases are back
>Berry growing is back
>Regis are back
>Same spread of old Pokémon Hoenn had
Let's face it, it IS Gen 3.5.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x159
>>27139146
When will they release the gen 1.5 games on VC? Will they release gen 1.5 on VC?
>>
>>27139380
OP is literally so used to GF dumping features that he doesn't really know how to react.
>>
what's the top left icon?
>>
>>27139428
>>Zygarde and its form is back
>This is a plus

Um yeah? Would you rather have anime exclusive Pokemon to exist? Really?
>>
>>27139380
This. It's a miracle.
>>
>>27139146

New generation = new Pokémon.

Nothing else matter.
>>
>>27139438
funny
because actually gen 2 is indisputably gen 1.5
>>
>>27139380
Now we just need to know if Soaring is returning and being overhauled.
>>
I can't wait for them to just start adding new Pokemon every game a la ORAS with its new abilities and moves just so new pokemon = new gen memers can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>27139507
Aside from the second wave of Pokémon, or as we call it in the business, second generation.
>>
File: 1468377136381.png (310 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1468377136381.png
310 KB, 500x1000
>>27139146
>they're going to repeat all the bad parts of XY
>they're trying to casualize the series further
>>
>>27139488
>New generation = new Pokémon.
>DP = Gen 4
>Pt = Gen 5
>>
>>27139146
Pretty good, every good thing from XY is back
>>
>>27139533
New Megas are not new Pokémon. They are glorified formes with no Dex Number of their own.
>>
>>27139587
>new forms/megas are new pokémon

hate this meme
>>
>>27139566
>they're trying to casualize the series further

this is bad because....?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (15 KB, 339x271) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
15 KB, 339x271
>>27139146
>>Crazy variety of Pokemon in the wild, just like in Kalos is back

I already hate sun/moon

I want a completely new adventure with completely new pokemon, i don't want to be familiar with the pokemon i see in the wild, i want to see new shit!
Black and white did this perfectly, it captured the feel of a brand new gen fucking perfectly.
>>
>>27139555
Gens thought born in Hoenn
Even Pokemon GS it was called Pokemon 2 GS

RGB Gen 1
GSC Gen 1.5
RSE Gen 2
DPPt Gen 3
BW/2 Gen 4
XY Gen 5
SM Gen 5.5
>>
>>27139637
I never mentioned megas in my post.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mwmxvc2l1q1qz5q5l.gif (927 KB, 410x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mwmxvc2l1q1qz5q5l.gif
927 KB, 410x282
>>27139146
>>
>>27139146
not only that but they improved it.
its like....they became a normal game company.
>>
>>27139674
Every generation should be AT least like Hoenn, with mostly new Pokémon and some old ones too.
Not every gen can be like BW
>>
>>27139674
You haven't played Go, have you?
It gets boring after a few days to run into the same twenty pokemon over and over and over again.
The more the merrier.
>>
>>27139702
Yeah but X/Y overdid it, i remember seeing mostly pokemon from other gen and ocassionally at the beginning a new pokemon would show up.
I hated this, i want to see new pokemon why would i want to see the old ones AGAIN?
It would be nice if they added a few pokemon from other gen like they did in the original ruby/sapphire, but don't bring all fucking 6 gens into the game god damnit.

>You haven't played Go, have you?
people think go is an actual pokemon game...
there's no story in go, no gym badges to get, no league to reach, no real way to train your pokemon in battle, no battles at all, it's a silly spin off about walking around and "catching" pokemon
>>
>>27139146
Riding pokemon should just replace bikes as a whole
>>
>>27139674
Black and white was cancer
Hoenn was the perfect mix on that regard, many new pokemon and a few older ones
>>
Whats the song in the trailer?
>>
File: synergitc-guts-pose.jpg (18 KB, 379x213) Image search: [Google]
synergitc-guts-pose.jpg
18 KB, 379x213
>ctrl-f
>synergy not found

It was basically confirmed. People don't do guts poses for no reason my niggas. It's fucking happening.
>>
>>27139380
Seriously. most of this shit is usually saved for the eventual 3rd games. For them to actually put EXTRA effort into the base game is surprisingly.
>>
>>27141506
>Implying this isn't a new gen and the third game
>yfw they do add Kalos
>With Rhyhorn racing
>And you beat Calem/Serena's mum
>>
>>27141506
>For them to actually put EXTRA effort into the base game is surprisingl
Nah, it will be like with XY and ORAS.

Good ideas and fun gimmicks sprinkled over weak game
>>
>>27139659
This is bad because I was forced to do a fucking spinda + luvdisc run in ORAS and it was still fucking braindead easy. Honestly, I don't fucking care anymore about these type of shitposts. I'll just wait for a proper rom hack that fixes all that shit like volt white/blaze black.
>>
>>27141554
And i'd be completely fine with that given how bare bones XY was outside of the new quality of life features.
>>
>>27141504
I wonder if this means that mega evolution stones will be retcon and we will have a glorious age where everything is uber.
>>
>>27141574
Dexnav, vs seeker, blissey bases, and hatching to wally's theme validated ORAS for me desu.
>>27141587
I found oras fun and challenging...probably because I kept all 6 of pokemon unevolved through out my run. Couldn't stop pressing B.
>>
>>27141587
You do know that a Luvdisc+Spinda run is just as easy in RSE right?
>>
solid thread, op
i give 8/10
>>
>>27139146
>Crazy variety of Pokemon in the wild, just like Kalos is back

So, we've already seen all the relavent new mons then
>>
>>27141504
what was the leak that said synergy was a thing and pokemon got a kind of aura around them that made them stronger when it happened? this video all but confirmed it.
>>
>>27141636
all of those are simple QoL changes that do not make game good.

ORAS is simply watered down RSE, and RSE weren't great to begin with.
New games are created with merchandising machine already in mind, they are easy so normies won't bounce off them, new designs are executed worse and worse every gen...
List goes on.

It's like uNintendo and GF forgot that there are actually people who are adult and would like actual pokemon games for their age bracket. Since edgefest known as Gale of Darkness only game that isn't 'much 7-13 age group' is Pokken, and while I respect guys at Bandai for all the enthusiasm put in details and subtleties in their game, but this is glaringly obvious that cuts were made.

I am simply sad that Pokemon franchise is drowning in own success, where making easy bux off the endless merchandise is easier than actually doing something ambitious to win the audience.
>>
>>27139508
Who the fuck cares about soaring? The only way they could it make it interesting is by letting you ride whatever the hell you want, but we all know that's never going to happen.
>>
>>27139681
So gen 2 is actually "1.5" because it was called pokemon 2; however BW and 2 are both "gen 4" for what reason?
>>
>>27141707
>So, we've already seen all the relavent new mons then

Was there even an ounce of a doubt about that? We will be unbelievably lucky if we get more than 70 Pokémon this time. 80% of which will be willingly spoiled by GF before release.

Game seems pretty good up to now, too. Which is even more painful, since they just need a little bit more to make it great. Especially after the shitfest that GenVI was.
>>
>>27141739
Key words senpai
>for me

Never stated my opinion as fact.
>>
File: naked.png (73 KB, 153x277) Image search: [Google]
naked.png
73 KB, 153x277
>>27141739
>ORAS is simply watered down RSE
I love this meme

Bait aside, how does this make you feel /vp/?
>>
One thing they did better than XY, though.
If you see the character walking around, it's more fluid instead of the robotic 8way XY had.
>>
>>27141790
But you said they validated it for you.
And I am saying why they shouldn't.
I am just trying to convince you ORAS do not deserve to be called good games.
It's 6/10 at best.

>>27141792
How it isn't?
Almost every aspect of the game, from gyms to obtaining Rayylmao was made much easier than it was.
>>
>>27139146
None of that means it's 6.5. It just means that Ohmori might be more open to keeping features in new games rather than throwing them out one generation later like Masuda usually did. IMO that's a good thing, if Ohmori can redeem himself from ORAS's mistakes then tbqh he is more fit to lead the series from now on.
>>
>>27141491

I'm trying to find it, i'll post back if i do.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (137 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
137 KB, 1440x1080
>>27139146
>Kanto is back
>Red, Oak, Giovanni and Blue are back
>not even 2/3 of the previous number of mons added
>HMs are back
>most of the mons encountered at the beginning are from Kanto

Let's face it, G/S/C is gen 1.5.
>>
>>27141846
>How it isn't?
>Almost every aspect of the game, from gyms to obtaining Rayylmao was made much easier than it was.
Funnily enough the only thing watered down about ORAS was the water routes, everything else was expanded upon.

You can't deny that it was casualized to all hell and on top of that there are gates literally fucking everywhere but that doesn't make it watered down.

Maybe compared to Emerald you might have a point but Ruby and Sapphire are shit almost comparable to Diamond and Pearl. ORAS is solid but they aren't good, at the same time you can't exactly call them shit either.

XY's engine is just shit in general, it didn't do Hoenn any good but it is what it is.
>>
>>27141846
>But you said they validated it for you.
>And I am saying why they shouldn't.

Doesn't work like that in the same way I can't tell you that you HAVE to love ORAS. Everyone has different opionion and are entilted to said opinions.
>>
>>27141901
>everything else was expanded upon
Gyms and league are maladjusted to new power curve, so you have to forcibly bar yourself from content to actually have challenge

Contests are also easier than in RSE, due to new candy makers and generally lower dififculty

Snippets of lore are cut.

Objects and locations are removed.

Some locations require backtracking that wasn't in originals.

More handholding, more healing, more free gibs.

ORAS are weaker entry than RSE

>>27141945
Indeed.

But at the same time I am free to do an attempt at influencing your opinion.
>>
>>27141893
>Not even 2/3

Come on, they missed it by ONE
>>
>>27141792
>I don't have to use pkhex to remove my hat anymore
>>
>>27139146
all we need is super training
then at the moment game freaks 3 steps forwards 2 steps back of making a game is not in SM
>>
>>27139587
Would you kindly tell me which new Pokémon (as in, Pokémon with new dex numbers) were included in Platinum that weren't previously in Diamond and Pearl?

I thought so
>>
>>27141965
I know, I was just trying to show how stupid OP sounds.
>>
I seriously hope they remember to bring back challenge mode.

there, you've satisfied everyone else other than casuals with just that
>>
>Nintendo and GF literally call it a new generation
>IT'S GEN 6.5 BECAUSE IT HAS STUFF INTRODUCED IN GEN 6 YOU GUYS!

Retard
>>
>>27139681
Except that NO.

I was there when Pokémon Gold and Silver came out, I was 10 years old and even back then (the year 2000, last year before world went to shit with paranoia) we referred to GS and the Crystal as "Second Generation".

So, go fuck yourself with a cactus babby
>>
>>27141953

>But at the same time I am free to do an attempt at influencing your opinion.

True but don't waste your breath. Yeah it's wors than emerald but most of gen 6 is inferior to Platnium, HG/SS, and BW2 anyway. I'll take what I can get since it's better than XY.
>>
>>27141506

Because there won't be a third game.
>>
>>27139566

>amie
>pokemon riding
>customization
>bad
>>
>>27142042
Then if you know that GF purposedly went down with quality, why do you say it's good? Or 'validated'?
>>
>>27141587

>forced

Look up what word means. And the less Pokemon you use the easier the game is.
>>
>>27141716
The Chinese guy, Mundragon, leaked that. So yeah, it does look like all the Pokemon involved with those wacky dances get some kind of aura around them, including Pikachu which used its special move.
>>
>>27141846

>I am just trying to convince you to stop liking a thing you like because I don't
>>
>>27141953

>backtracking is somehow bad now

I bet if RSE had backtracking you would be complaining about it being removed because casualization
>>
>>27142129
It is bad if you need to go back to place you need something from but only reason you couldn't do it first time was blatant railroading of plot.

>>27142112
You've described every single discussion ever.
You should fill for a Sociology on Harvard, anon, cuz yer a ginius
>>
>>27142073
Because I have/had fun with it and got my money's worth in the end. Breeding and Dexnav is all I do anyway.
>>
>>27139146
Its actually Gen 1.7
>>
>>27142021
Holy shit kid, you're trying too hard. Nobody called it "The second generation" it was just Pokemon. And it was simple. Fuck off, sperg.
>>
>>27142190
I wish I could have had this much faith in future.

I hope you'll find SM nice, because I am getting more concerned with every day.
>>
>>27139146
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>27142214

Looking better than gen 6(so far).
>>
>>27142234
I don't see it that way.
I fear it will repeat the mistakes of previous generations to the very iota.
>>
>>27142172
What are the times you gotta backtrack, specifically those ones which you "didn't do in R/S/E"?
>>
>>27142275
Granite cave?
Unless you move your sorry ass to Dewford, finish Steven plot, then go Mauville, and back to Dewford you can't enter lower part at all.
>>
>>27142315
>Granite Cave
I don't remember having to go there twice
>>
File: 191.png (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
191.png
54 KB, 625x626
>>27139146
>Expanded Pokedex is back
>Pokemon Centers are back
>Wild Pokemon are back
>Eevee and its evolutions are back
>Crazy variety of Pokemon in the wild, just like Kanto is back

All the features from gen1 are back.

Lets face it: it IS gen 1.5
>>
>>27142348
You have to if you want to have Mavile, Sableye or Aggron on your team before you get to the last gym.
>>
>>27139453

Yes.
>>
>>27142389
>Kanto dex
>crazy variety
good one
>>
>>27139146
>ips lower screen

ReeeeeeEEEEE
>>
>>27139428
>By the straps and outfits it seems that they're exclusive to one event only and then you never get to ride again, just like XY. No big deal.
No that just seems like what you wear when riding them. See the Tauros or Lapras section where while riding on Tauros you are literally about to ride past two trainers on the bridge and you are riding Lapras to the other side of a small river like you would do if you had Surf.

It's most likely exclusive to certain Pokeon though
>>
File: heh.png (52 KB, 146x162) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
52 KB, 146x162
>>27142398
>OPTIONAL backtracking
Stop complaining you fucking meme
>>
All autismos aside. Will this game run at smooth 60 fps on N3ds and stutter on o3ds or we getting fucked again?
>>
>>27141587
Make that a Luvdisc, Castform, Normalize Delcatty, Spinda, Corsola and non-light ball Cosplay Pikachu run and report back.
>>
That trailer was adorable and made me feel hype. The Japanese trailers make the English ones look like something a little kid made in Windows Movie Maker
>>
>>27142480
Never. Just wait a year or two for gen 8 on the 3DS successor to come out. That'll probably handle the high-poly models. inb4 fucking flying "model" (you mean animation) arguments pop up, fuck off with that forever thx
>>
>>27142460
>they can use ridiculous level designs decision j-just because they can!
Stop justifying railroading
>>
>>27141851
This. Masuda specifically said that he liked each game to have its own unique features and that's why they weren't carried over to the next one.
>>
>>27139438
They won't.

Pirate fags have been waiting forever for Nintendo to put up nDS VC games on the 3DS.

Once they do they'll have a field day injecting any nDS rom into the VC rom. This is the preferred method of pirating when it comes to GBA and SNES games as it runs off Nintendo's native emulator/hardware. Until now nDS game either have to be played on a really shitty desume emulator port or on a dsi flashcart as no one has been able to figure out how to get TWL_FIRM to work with the sd card yet.
>>
>>27142525
>railroading
Excuse me what even
Granite Cave "backtracking" is optional, but if you meant going there in the first place, every game in the franchise puts borders on where you need to go. Afaik, you can ignore Dewford all up until E4 or something like that.
>>
>>27142525

So you're complaining about good Pokemon NOT being available right at the beginning of the game and having to work for them. I thought the games were too casualized?
>>
It really looks like mega evolution has been dropped.
>>
>>27142626

They might not create new Megas but existing ones will always be in the games.
>>
>>27139146
>Being this delusional
You got to be kidding.
>>
File: lookin at u.png (25 KB, 147x131) Image search: [Google]
lookin at u.png
25 KB, 147x131
The whole gen 6.5 VS gen 7 thing is literally just arguing semantics. There are a lot of similarities between XY and Sun/Moon, but if we're gonna call Sun/Moon gen 6.5 because of that we may as well go back and correct the fact that we labeled Gold/Silver/Crystal as gen 2. It should obviously be gen 1.5, yeah? I mean, after all, we could go back to Kanto.
>>
>>27141587
Nobody forced you anything, you just sound even more braindead
>>
>>27139146
Are you serious ? Is this a bait OP ?
Cause if not, we might as well argue that Gen 2 is actually Gen 1.5. Same principle if you ask me.
>>
WILL WE EVER GET FOLLOWING POKEMON LIKE IN HG/SS??????
>>
pls bring back secret base
>>
>>27142766

Hoenn exclusive
>>
File: 1465652611232.jpg (17 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
1465652611232.jpg
17 KB, 220x250
>>27139146

>Amie is expanded
>Riding Pokémon is expanded
>Customization is presumably expanded
>Zygarde has many more formes and mechanics

It's less that Sun/Moon is 6.5, and more that Gen 6 was a shitty tech demo for what came next
>>
>>27139146
>All the gen 1 pokemon are back
>Surfing is back
>Trading/Battling is back
>Catching pokemon in pokeballs is back

All the features from gen 1 are back

Lets face it: it IS gen 1.5
>>
All these newfags responding to this thread. Sage and hide bullshit like this. Only retards and trolls talk about half gens or deny gen 7.
>>
>>27142696
No. That was garbage and only autistic animefags like it. You have shit taste and unrealistic expectations. Kill yourself right away, you stupid fucking twat.
>>
>>27142568
>giving up the possibility of selling 17 years old games for 10 dollars
>because of the whole 5 people on the internet that know how to pirate a 3DS

I bet you think that they've stopped making crossgen evolution because eviolite, right anon?
>>
>>27142854
Gen 7 is arguable, maybe not at this point, but half gens are straight up shitposting. Full of falseflaggers, full of shitposters.
>>
>>27142626
Just like evil teams, gym leaders and E4.
>>
>>27142568
But the money nintendo "loses" from pirating is meaningless compared to the money it makes from the sale of the Virtual console games.

Pirates were NEVER going to legitimately buy those 3ds games in the first place, why would nintendo avoid selling to the games to the poeple who will buy it and ignore the people who werent going to pay in the first place?
>>
everything is better than genwunnermon Go.
>>
>>27142916
Can't wait for the addition of other region mons
if they ever
>>
>>27139433
>>27139587
>autism
>>
I just want more male hair customization.

Fucking give me my hippie hair that I haven't cut since 2013.
>>
>>27142887
Gen 7 is not arguable and it never has been. As soon as Magearna was revealed it was a new generation.

We have new Pokemon
New region
New professor
New protagonists
New game mechanics
New overworld style
But most importantly new Pokemon.

It's always been gen 7. People are too focused on how shit gen 6 was. That was a short, crappy gen and we've left it behind. Period.
>>
>>27139146
>it is Gen 6.5
So when did you choose to be retarded?
>>
Anyone got a link to the new vid that leaked I've been out all day and just got back to it
>>
>>27142948
>>maybe not at this point
>because the director literally said "new generation"

>It's always been gen 7
Yeah, this may be true and it may not, seeing how S/M were planned when X/Y were being developed.
Anyway, don't argue over something not worth arguing over right now. Don't bump this thread anymore.
>>
not sure if bait or just retarded
>>
>>27142578
in Gen VI you can't

>>27142591
>Look anon
>here you have a pokemon you need to catch, train and level up, and probably give some TMs to be properly prepared for challenges you plan to tackle
>and here you have a fucking legendary right out of blue because muh megas and muh soaring.

Geez, I wonder what is worse.
>>
>>27139146
I hope they remove the recent breeding mechanics. I don't want casuals to be on the same level as those who are willing to spend the days hatching elite Pokemon, the true Pokemon fans.
>>
>>27139508
With all these Pokemon able to be ridden, I can easily see a soaring Pokemon being ridden as well.
>>
>>27141846
>Almost every aspect of the game, from gyms to obtaining Rayylmao was made much easier than it was.
Buffed trainers
More trainers
Additional content
Harder Contests
Online bases with recruitable trainers
Obtaining both bikes without going back and forth to change them
I could go on.
>>
>>27143545
So basically you're complaining because one is more tedious than the other?
>>
>>27141587
>This is bad because my autism forced me to do a fucking spinda + luvdisc run in ORAS and it was still fucking braindead easy. Honestly, I don't fucking care anymore about these type of shitposts. I'll just wait for a proper rom hack that fixes all that shit like volt white/blaze black.

This our problem, why?
>>
>>27143042
I saved it with every response I posted.

>this may be true and it may not
No. It's true. Period.
>>
>>27143748
Saged. Fucking phone. That's what I get for mobile posting.
>>
>>27143679
I am complaining that what was normal in RSE was changed because 'muh plot'

>>27143665
>Buffed trainers
While player is buffed even harder
>More trainers
Barely any of them is challenging
>Additional content
At price of original content not making it into remakes
>Harder Contests
Rendered null by berry blender and megas
>Online bases with recruitable trainers
On whom you can exp like mad.
Do levels even matter in online play, when you can set them all to 50?
>Obtaining both bikes without going back and forth to change them
Quality of life change that indeed was necessary, and I still don't know why it wasn't in originals.
>>
>>27139146
>constantly bitch about Gamefreak removing features between generations
>this time they actually keep them
>bitch anyway
God damn.
>>
>>27143586
that literally doesn't matter since serious VGC players inject anyways
>>
>>27143762
But you can get a Lati@s in RSE at the same exact time you get one in ORAS. I mean you still have to fight it but still.
>>
>>27143932
even bulba says you're full of shit.

>The Eon Pokémon can be caught in Hoenn after defeating the Elite Four for the first time. Only one will roam Hoenn;
>>
File: Latios_Southern_Island.png (3 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Latios_Southern_Island.png
3 KB, 240x160
>>27143956
Fuck off retard.
ORAS took 2 events(Deoxys and SI Lati@s) and integrated them into the story. Plus the other SI Lati@s that directly copies the old event, which you could get as soon as Norman was defeated.
>>
Did Amie not fucking work for anyone else? I can get some of it to work but when they ask me to blink nothing happens.
>>
>>27143794
Who's bitching?
>>
File: 1461747564694.gif (2 MB, 330x166) Image search: [Google]
1461747564694.gif
2 MB, 330x166
>>27142399
>>
>>27144069
You need to have good lighting in the room you are playing in.
>>
>>27144047
>Fuck off retard.
>SI Lati@s
>integrated them into the story.

In RSE one Lati roams Hoenn after E4, other is at SI waiting for Eon Ticket to be used
In ORAS one Lati decides to join you before Winona gym, other is at SI waiting for Eon Ticket to be used

who is a returd now?
>>
>>27144139
>because it joins you it means you didn't go on Souther Island after Norman like the original event
They just play the event twice with different circumstances.

Still, catch or join, ticket or plot, my original point hasn't stopped applying. >>27143932
>>
>>27141587
>brain dead easy meme
These games aren't hard if you're over the age of 15. Stop making the developers focus on the shitty story and make them focus on balancing the meta because that's the only challenging thing we have about this game. Look at what happened to the sonic franchise, now you little faggots that what a hard children's game are getting edgier characters and easier games. Fuck you pussy faggot.
>>
>>27144206
Jesus christ, nigga what?

In RSE, WITH using event, you CAN NOT obtain two Lati@s before E4, and you don't need to obtain any of them.

In ORAS, again WITH event, you CAN obtain both of them before E4, and you WILL obtain at least one.
>>
>>27141646
Except it isn't because they don't hand you a free broken exp share.
>>
>>27144256
What did you not underestand about "implemented to the story"
>>
All this arguing is pointless because nintendo knows you're going to buy this shit anyways, and so am I.
>>
>>27144381
Then tell me, o niggest of niggas, how the fuck SI Lati@s was implemented into the story if it still fucking sits on SI waiting for you to move your sorry ass here with Eon ticket.
>>
>>27139146
>What are new Pokémon?
Fucking degenerate
>>
>>27139433
>Wanting them to take more time fixing models
Fucking autism
>>
>>27141610
I'm still kind of hoping that they leave mega stones in 6th gen, megas hurt the game overall.
>>
>>27139146
i never got the point of amie...
>>
Will this get censored like Fire Emblem or whatever game made you not allow head pats?
>>
>>27141504
Isn't it just a weird PR video pose?
>>
I've been meaning to finally play X/Y, but challenge is everything to me. If I turn off EXP Share, use 6 Pokemon and don't use any legendaries, is there any hope that the game will actually be somewhat difficult?

I'm open to using hacks if you know of any
>>
>>27145400
Wilting Y.
HOWEVER: It'll be fun if you go in blind and what you said (no items in battle!) in the vanilla version.
>>
>>27139508
I really hope soaring returns, that would make this gen for me tbhfam.
>>
>>27139702
Honestly from the way B/W were received I'm not surprised they aren't pulling that again.

I mean don't get me wrong I LOVED gen 5, but you gotta agree it wasn't for everyone. People like nostalgia.
>>
>>27141504
So it's basically Pokken? I like it, hopefully it acts as a nice counter for mega evolution if every Pokemon can use it.
>>
File: 1468193570200.jpg (83 KB, 355x369) Image search: [Google]
1468193570200.jpg
83 KB, 355x369
>>27144273
>goes out of his way to only use 2 shitmons when he could just turn the exp share off
>>
>>27145400
you have to skip the trainers on one of the routes (the one with the ruined hotel) but if you do that, endgame will be quite a challenge.
>>
>>27139146
>>Crazy variety of Pokemon in the wild, just like in Kalos is back
this is only a good thing if its NEW pokemon
seeing pikachu and magikarp for the millionth time isn't fun.
>>
>>27139508
>X/Y added riding on Pokémon.
>OR/AS didn't had this feature because because "muh remakes being true to original games"
>forgeting that Soaring is indeed "riding on Pokémon"
>>
>>27139674
>B/W: this game is shit because previous gen Pokémon are post-game only
>X/Y: this game is shit because it has previous gen Pokémon
Decide for once
>>
>>27141308
Non-Gen III Pokémon in Hoenn are PU/NU with exception of Alakazam, Mega Pinsir, Gyarados, Azumarill, Heracross, Skarmory, Magnezone, and Mega Gallade.
>>
>>27139380
I really hope they don't dump the DexNav...
>>
>>27141792
PUT SOME CLOTHES ON KID
THIS IS CP
I'M CALLING THE POLICE
>>
>>27141587
>I'll just wait for a proper rom hack that fixes all that shit like volt white/blaze black.
>What is Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire
>What is Sinking Sapphire
You fucking autist
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.