[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im about to go out and buy this because I just finished X (I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Im about to go out and buy this because I just finished X (I mostly ignored it when it released). Redpill me without using "it's too easy" as a reason. All Pokémon games are easy.
>>
Lack content. That's all.
>>
Too much water
>>
>>27109031
I don't really get this complaint.

>story is same length as every other Pokemon game
>extra bit of story at the end with Delta episode, too, even though it kind of sucks
>Secret Bases
>Pokemon Contests
>New Megas
>Monthly~ online tournaments with a variety of rulesets
>tons of legendaries to catch
>DexNav / Mirage Islands open up tons of Pokemon to catch post-game

What content is missing? The only thing I can think of was Battle Frontier, which was rad and all, but its been replaced with the much more satsifying Pokemon GL tournaments that have pretty robust laddering and decent prize support. Beyond that its just Game Corner (good riddance) and Safari Zone (ambivalent, I never really enjoyed it but I can see how someone would). All in all, I'd argue that Pokemon games are some of the most robust packages in gaming. They might not be your cup of tea but "lack of content" is certainly not the case.
>>
>>27109031
What about pokemon availability? I know there's a shit ton of legendaries but will I be able to catch most other mons in it?

I don't really care for lack of content since I rarely ever spent much time on BF. I spend most of my time capturing and breeding Pokemons.

Also last thing, is capturing the Regis as awesome as it was in the original? Like do I still need to translate braille and have Relicanth?
>>
>>27109160
You can catch every mon except the events between XY and ORAS
>>
>>27109160
There's also a regigas puzzle but you'll just want to look that up. It's very esoteric.
>>
>>27109180
Great, thanks
>>
>>27108988
Boring. If you played the old RSE, same shit more kawaii. Barely dragged myself through, just to get to the battle tower place for the move tutors.
>>
It's a Hoenn game. That redpill just became a suppository.
>>
>>27109622
I don't get the joke or reference anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.