[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you for or against synchro? Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1466060018465.jpg (53 KB, 760x718) Image search: [Google]
1466060018465.jpg
53 KB, 760x718
Are you for or against synchro? Why?
>>
>>27048088
We don't know what it is yet, so I'm not making any premature decisions. That's illogical. I'll keep an open mind either way.

As is, I dont like the idea of Ash-greninja, I think that's dumb as shit, but it also seems impractical to implement a custom model system, so I don't think it'll be like that if it exists. The point of that is bonding with your favorite pokemon, and given trainer customization, thats unique models for ~800 pokemon, custom fit to what your trainer might possibly look like out of however many combinations of clothing. There's no way in hell they'll do that. If it is something like that, the closest I could see are hue shifts, which would be pretty easy to do.

Most theories are moving towards a fifth "finisher" move type thing. This, I'm more okay with, seems cool actually.
There's so much vague info though, so its hard to say what will be what. It's not worth worrying over or celebrating until we actually have an idea of what the hell it'll be.
>>
I don't give a shit. If you didn't like megas, you didn't have to use them other than one fight. If synchro is a thing, don't use it outside the forced tutorial.
>>
>>27048088
For. Hoping it fixes shitmons at least a little but it will probably be megas 2.0 and buff things that are already good. More mechanics are always nice to mix things up.
>>
Synchro is proof of the bond between you and your Pokemon.
>>
It fits in with the idea of having a strong connection with your Pokemon etc. It would be pretty interesting if it's anything like the anime and is a real-time style of battling. But I think them gaining some of your features is silly
>>
FUSION BABBIES GET OUT
>>
/vp/ is being oddly open minded today.

The fuck happened?
>>
>>27048254
Normies drove all the autistic kids to suicide.
>>
>>27048088
we don't know if it's going to like anime, it could something completely different, you have to remember GF won't tell everything to the writers about brand new features
>>
>>27048187
This sums it up pretty nicely.
It'll literally just be another fucking win button, and the whole entire concept is fucking retarded. It could just be my bias though since I absolutely hate the anime. I was hoping GF would do something really unique with the bracelet and gems like adding a 5th move or activating a 3rd type for your Pokemon, giving Solgaleo its rightful Fire type
>>
>>27048187
Well maybe less than that if synchro doesn't work with NFE pokes and leges. However, the point still stands with trainer customization, it'd be impractical.
>>
File: xn26mcVR1v38j94.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
xn26mcVR1v38j94.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>27048268
>>
>>27048187
>We don't know what it is yet, so I'm not making any premature decisions. That's illogical. I'll keep an open mind either way.

This is /vp/ we don't use logic here. Get out.
>>
>>27048361
>This is /vp/, underage Reddit and Tumblr users don't use logic here
Ftfy bud
>>
>>27048361
Sorry :(

It's shit, fucking shitfreak is running out of ideas appealing to normie casualfags. First Megas, now this cock shit? Theyre obviously trying to kill the series. Only fucking shills and underage like this idea reeeeee

Can I stay now?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.