[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokémon GO comes out >suddenly /vp/ is filled with dumb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: g9ke6Pi.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
g9ke6Pi.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>Pokémon GO comes out
>suddenly /vp/ is filled with dumb frogposters and reddit-tier posts (eg: You, I like you xD)

If you're here for GO, please stay in the fucking generals, and even then please stick to lurking.
>>
The amount of OPs with the dumb frog in it has been fucking astounding. I feel like it was almost half by some point this afternoon.
>>
What do you mean suddenly? /vp/ has been half frogposting for several months now. At least there's something for the board to halfway unify around, rather than rampant shitposting.
>>
They're probably 4chan native but come from shit tier boards like /v/ or /b/

They feel they can make their own special snowflake threads because on the boards they usually post on their threads 404 soon after its done with the speed of those boards.

/vp/ is VERY slow compared to those boards and their threads stay on the catalog forever on top of bumping off other discussion threads that might not have been GO.

It'd be bettr for everyone if they either made less threads or tried to stick to a general.
We get the hype and all but its been a couple of days already, we don't need to see your new onix on the front page.

People could also head onto /vg/ which has a better OP with more info and a 750 post bump limit which will create more in depth discussion

>>>/vg/147835137
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.