[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously, what's wrong with gen 7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: what went wrong.png (202 KB, 1079x407) Image search: [Google]
what went wrong.png
202 KB, 1079x407
i seriously don't udnerstand how can people appreciate pokemon after gen six

they are horrible,i can't even look at them,they are disgusting,they are way too simplistic by removing all the spikes and stuff,i mean seriously ?

i remember back in 2013 how pokemon truly were magic,they had an imaginative design without pretending to be for everybody or stuff, the '10s were amazing,the pokemania was real and i used to watch the XY&Z and wonder trade with everyone,and also how could i forget all the time that i wasted trying to get perfect ivs ? yes that's right,back in my days you had to actually WORK for getting those competitives,not just catching them in wild or something,it was hard,frustating,but the secret of them was also fascinating,something that you pigs will never understand

call me faggot,everytime you want,but i know that the only reason why you hate the first six generations is because you weren't around those times to see how truly great the pokemania was,and i feel sorry for you

when one day i will have a baby i'm going to make sure that he only plays pokemon X/Y and nothing else,if he is ever going to ask me to get him NX i will look at him with a disgusting face and send him back to his room,yes, that's right,i have to protect him from the horrible pokemon that comes after the 721,it is my responsability to protect him,and by doing this i will also make sure that he will never get a phone,or if he gets one i will make sure that he doesn't found out about the new pokemon,so no internet,and everytime he will tell me that he wants to watch a movie i will not send him to the cinema,i'm scared he might found out about the new pokemon movies,i will make him watch the Maegarna movie and nothing else,he might find this frustating,but when he will grow up he will understand that i did this for his good and i will tell me "thank you dad for protecting me against all the pokemon that comes after the 721"and in that moment i will realize that i'am a good dad
>>
File: bait.jpg (27 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
27 KB, 680x680
>>
>>27021222
>>27021222
WHAT DID YOU SAID ? HOW DARE YOU ! i'm disgusted by your words,how can you compare wailord to one of the horrible gen 7 pokemon ? you shoudn't have never said such a thing,one day i will make you eat those words ! actually,no,i don't care,why should i waste my time with the likes of you ? you are too much of a pig to understand how beatiful and perfect gen six truly is,you are probably going going to tell me things like "ahahah gen six sucks lacks new mons and stuff" but that's ok,keep doing that i don't care,but i just want to tell you that you are in the wrong,you are the cancer of pokemon and you should be eliminated ! and the reason why i know i'am in the right is because gamefreak pandered to gen 6 in gen 11, is that enough of proof for you ? and do you know why gamefreak panders to the sixth generation ? because it was the best and also because we are the majority ! that's right,go on the streets and tell people which is their favorite gen,everyone will respond to you by saying that it's the sixth ! and they are right,gen 6 is masterpiece,one of the best games ever created,and everyone who supports pokemon after gen 6 should be eradicated ! and they will be eradicated ! i plan to become the leader of gamefreak and there will be nothing but gen 6 pokemon games FOREVER you are probably laughing right now,fine you can,but in some years i will prove to you that i was right,gen 6 games will be perfect and everyone will agree that gen 6 is the best and we only need the first 6 gens pokemon,we don't need the rest,you will see it in a few years !

WE ARE THE MAJORITY
WE ARE IN THE RIGHT
WE ARE THE SIXTH GENERATION !

(But besides that, nice trips.)
>>
OPs son here, can confirm my dad is a huge faggot.
>>
OPs girlfriend here, can confirm my boyfriend has tiny dick
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 643x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 643x820
>>
File: hi.png (152 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
152 KB, 500x500
>>27021188
>7
you mean 6.5?
>>
File: mfw.png (143 KB, 197x474) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
143 KB, 197x474
>>27021188
>play only X/Y
>>
OPs mother here, can confirm my son is a genwunner and i wish i never had sex with him
>>
>>27021730
Why did you have sex with your son?
>>
OPs girlfirends brother here, can confirm my sister has lopsided tits and her fiancee is an autist
>>
>>27021338
whats funny is that I can tell this guy is a serial shitposter

He was a crabfag and I believe he denied the grubbin>charjabug evo
>>
Don't feed him. No one who's played all the games had XY as their favourite.
>>
>>27021338
holy fucking shit
>>
>>27021608
IMPOSSIBLE, OP is gay
>>
>>27021338
This is amazing, truly a work of a genius.
>>
>>27021188
Take your shitty opinions home, kid.
>>
i actually kek'd

good pasta
>>
>>27021188
tl;dr stop playing who cares?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.