[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a dilemma /vp/ I have tons of pokemon shit (barring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: collection.png (390 KB, 436x366) Image search: [Google]
collection.png
390 KB, 436x366
So I have a dilemma /vp/

I have tons of pokemon shit (barring games) And i mean tons, stuff all the way back from 1995-to present day pokemerch, I'm sure all of you do too.

I had like 8 detolf's worth of stuff, but I recently came to the decision that I've got too much, Since I've got other non-pokemon shit too now. So I decided I wanted to limit it all down to one detolf's worth, and this is what I came up with so far.

Anything I should change? add to? I feel like something crucial is missing but I can't put my finger on it.

Oh, and Pokemerch thread, Post your collections, things you want, etc.
>>
Hard to tell without seeing the other stuff you're planning on getting rid of.
>Tfw posting while out of town and can't take any pics
>>
>>26951903
Way too much to screenshot.

>Pokemon master quest board game
>Pokemon Sorry
>Pokemon Monopoly first edition
>Pokemon Thinkway electronic stadium
>Tons of various figures and plush toys
>All of the Burgerking 99-03 toys. sans zapdos
>Premotional posters
>Some of the VHS movies, episodes
>2BA master and First movie OSTs
>Prima Strategy guides for other gens
>Nintendo power premotionals
>Electronic pinball tiger electronics
>China, glassware and jelly jars
>amiibos
>toothbrushes and towels among other toilitries
>Bath toys

And tons of other little shit like Gascha figs, and those holo-cards from the cereals back in the day,
>>
>>26951779
What is that Spinarak toy?
I want it
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (38 KB, 241x400) Image search: [Google]
s-l400.jpg
38 KB, 241x400
>>26951984
A really old one from the GSC days, he stays because he was my favorite toy growing up, and my love for bug types, Spinarak and Galvantula being the most.

I don't have the web missle that it used to fire though.
>>
>>26951974
In my opinion, I would keep anything that you have a significant emotional attachment to, and then sell anything worth a decent amount (excluding the things you've decided to keep). See where that leaves you.

Alternatively, pick your favorite aspect of your collection. Do you love board games? Keep the board games, sell everything else. Or if you have a favorite Pokemon or type and a lot of merchandise that features it, keep that and display it, get rid of the rest.
>>
File: 1465346524083.jpg (4 KB, 82x136) Image search: [Google]
1465346524083.jpg
4 KB, 82x136
>>26951779
>That Cofagrigus

WHERE. DID. YOU. FIND. THAT.
>>
File: old.jpg (814 KB, 2033x2986) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
814 KB, 2033x2986
>>26952032
Electric, Bug and Ghost are my favorite types, but I also love water/ice. My girlfriend is currently collecting various themed pikachu, so it fits in with my stuff.

I have a spiritomb plush too that I adore, but i can't find room for him in the display. I plan to keep him either way though.

This is a really old pic from my last house, but these were some of my others.
>>
>>26952035
Japanese import, it was part of a keychain collection back in 2012ish? something like.
>>
File: DSCF1035.jpg (932 KB, 1415x1061) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1035.jpg
932 KB, 1415x1061
I got so many good plushies last year. There doesn't seem to be much out this year that interests me. Doesn't help that half of it has been Pikachu cosplaying as different mega evos.
My favorite items were the 2015 New Years Chespin plush, the giant Pokemon Time Buizel and the big talking Zorua plush.

I have the recent Ampharos plushie coming in the mail too. I need to take an up to date photo of my collection...
>>
Here's an approach I've used before. Remove everything from your current shelves. Place your absolute favorite things, the stuff you just have to keep, in the shelf where you want to keep your Pokemon stuff limited to. Is it full? Awesome. But if it isn't, keep adding stuff that matches well with the stuff you already have on the shelf. Make it look beautiful and rearrange things as you go along if you have to.

Nice Neopets.
>>
>>26952114
Too bad it's a low tier paintbrush color
>>
>>26952124
>>26952114
T-they only made starry!

I'd much have prefered electric or lost desert.

I kept a few of them. I had all 80 something of them in a box, but I ended up donating that, and only kept 4 pets (The same pets of my account) and the Nova's and brush.

>>26952114
Thats pretty much what I did. I'm just trying to think it theres anything else I can add without taking away the display or obscuring/crowding it.
>>
>>26952150
Next time I take a shot of my plushies I'm going to include the Neopet I have and see if anyone notices
>>
OP where are you from? Do you want to share/sell any of the things you aren't planning on keeping?
>>
>>26952239

NZ

Its probably all getting sold/given to local friends.

As much as i like charity, the cost of shipping is far too much.
>>
>>26952264
Oh hey! I'm an ausbro and would really like to rebuild my decimated collection of older merch. I'd like to do a donation to and would more than happily cover shipping. I-if you'd like that is s-senpai
>>
File: 1467090821270.jpg (62 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1467090821270.jpg
62 KB, 800x480
>>26951779
Duuuuude. I had that pokedex when I was in middle school
>>
>>26952081
Take those damn neo pets out and put spiritomb in
>>
>>26952113
>Doesn't help that half of it has been Pikachu cosplaying as different mega evos.
and there is still no mega pinsir or beedrill
Life is suffering

Also most new plushes this year have been ugly poke doll and legendary shit
>>
>>26952831
old picture bro. I said it in that exact post.

>>26952856
The pika cosplay are hit and miss, I got the admiral for myself. My GF has Business suit, Pastry chef, and Delivery. No interest in all the festive or dressy ones. If detective pika gets one though she'll be all over that.
>>
I have a plush Meloetta.

that's it
>>
File: PkmnCollection.png (475 KB, 744x224) Image search: [Google]
PkmnCollection.png
475 KB, 744x224
Sorry for awful quality, but here's my shelf. I may take them out of the packages some day, but I honestly like the way they look in them.
>>
File: 000_0086.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
000_0086.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>26951984
It also came in a shiny variant that I won at a local arcade.
>>
>>26953350
I'll fucking kill you
I want that and a Spinarak plush so bad
I will ascend into heaven when they make dunsparce and shuckle
>>
>>26953350
I always wanted the shiny myself. Hes hard as heck to find now.
>>
File: 1439513385723.png (230 KB, 536x750) Image search: [Google]
1439513385723.png
230 KB, 536x750
>>26952831
rude as heck
>>
>>26953364
>>26953426
There's one on ebay in shitty condition, but it could probably be touched up pretty easily.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.