[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RMT Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: LeMemeTeam.png (219 KB, 1365x513) Image search: [Google]
LeMemeTeam.png
219 KB, 1365x513
Time to rate those OU teams /vp/ i will start with mines
>>
File: PAINFUL CHOICE.png (101 KB, 197x201) Image search: [Google]
PAINFUL CHOICE.png
101 KB, 197x201
>>24679277
>Those names

Painful to look at. Nobody past age 13 names their pokemon after stupid shit like TF2 classes.
>>
>>24679277
Pretty bad, but at least you have some good team diversity.

Lucario is interestingly made.
Tyranitar doesn't need Smooth Rock since no one else on your team is really benefiting from it. And you should turn it into a Pursuit trapper. That's important.
Noivern seems ok.
Zoroark is alright.
Mega Pidgeot is interesting.
Serperior is bad, remove Choice Specs.

You mainly get walled by SpDef Heatran which is so common, and Lucario can't switch into it, while Tyranitar may get burned and have a harder time taking it down.
>>
>>24679641
i sometimes switch lucario to sp attack, as he shares nasty plot with zoroark, confusing the opponent and making their will i wisps useless not sure with what to replace serperior with
>>
>>24679277
>literally half your team is choice mons
>smooth rock on tyranitar when sand doesn't benefit you at all

post ladder rating
>>
>>24679277
Give Tyranitar leftovers, lum, chople, or shuca berry.
Swap Serperior's item with a lum berry, because the OU meta is status heavy. If Serperior is inflicted with an status effect, then it will hinder it's longveity.
Other than that, your team is alright.
>>
No water type? Into the thrash it goes :^)
>>
>>24679277
Cut Serperior or Noivern for Latios. Run Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Draco Meteor, and Psychic, with a Life Orb. Dragon Dance makes you too fast to easily revenge kill and conveniently boosts your attack. Earthquake is for killing Heatrans that you'll bait in. Psychic is used over the usually superior psyshock because you're already going mixed, and psychic give a little more base power.

Another option is cutting Serperior for Starmie. You can put Rapid Spin on it to keep hazards off the field, making your Zoroark's Focus sash work, and protecting Pidgeot and Noivern. Hydro Pump murders Heatran, Psyshock and Thunderbolt can handle anything else.
>>
>>24679277
wow where do i start

>inner focus lucario
>smooth rock for no reason
>noivern, ever
>boomburst just because it learns it
>air slash
>zoroark with no evs
>"jesusbird"
>choiced serperior
>modest serperior
>fucking choiced leech seed

consider suicide/10
>>
>>24679277
You MIGHT wanna ditch Tyranitar altogether: Sand Stream and Focus Sash on the Zoroark is a disaster waiting to happen. If you want a defensive mon to set up rocks, I'd give Garchomp a go. If you'd rather a status mon, Prankser Sableye is pretty nifty.
>>
>>24680892
>choiced leech seed
Oh boy Verilis is on /vp/ again.
>>
>>24680149
>DD Latios

bruh
>>
With pleasure.
It requires a much deeper level of understanding and perception to use this team. Σ/:^))
>>
>>24682474
However, if you like... more simple and cookie-cutter teams... then you should try this team.
It's a very easy team that even simpletons like you /vp/ vapids can comprehend.
>>
>>24682485
And, if you're a delusional SMORON who cannot stand the taste of innovation... try this; I'm sure it'll fit your dictatorship-like tastes. Σ/;^}}}}}}
>>
>>24682474
>>24682485
>>24682494
Truly the greatest innovator of our time ;_;7
>>
File: Naamloos 3.jpg (870 KB, 1276x1007) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos 3.jpg
870 KB, 1276x1007
>>
>>24679277
>Jesusbird
>Not Archimedes
one job nigger
>>
>>24682620
>archimedes
>not archimemedes

are you even trying?
>>
>>24682474
2deep4me.
>>
>>24682485
- Spikes
+rapid spin
-Curse
+Baton Pass
Other than that I like.
>>
File: 01 anything goes.png (161 KB, 1088x409) Image search: [Google]
01 anything goes.png
161 KB, 1088x409
This is my Anything Goes team. I'll admit, Meganium and Dialga are just me being a Karenfag, but the other 4 actually check the tier's top threats. Purugly is the perfect counter to Swag-Play. What do you think?
>>
File: Showdown.jpg (119 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
Showdown.jpg
119 KB, 576x864
It's pretty weak to flying and psychic.
Suggestions?
>>
>>24684479
Fling-Acrobatics gimmick Gliscor isn't very good. Just use Earthquake and Knock Off.

Bug coverage isn't too good on Pinsir. What's it for, exactly? I'd replace X-Scissor with Quick Attack, and change it's base form ability to Moxie, so you can get a free boost on a fragile revenge kill.

Fake Out and Protect aren't good on Toxicroak. Actually, Toxicroak is really bad in OU in general. You already have a fighting type with Conkeldurr ,and a Sucker Punch user in Bisharp. Why's he on the team at all? Replace Toxicroak with something else. Personally, I'd go with Skarmory, Ferrothorn, or defensive Garchomp so you can get hazards up and wall physical stuff. Give any of them a Rocky Helmet for extra laughs.
>>
>>24684515
Toxicroak is there mostly to absorb water-type attacks aimed at Gliscor. Rotom-W is full of that.
But yes, he's a little redundant past that.
Good suggestion with Pinsir.
>>
>>24684443
I think there's no good reason why you shouldn't also be running a Mega Fug and a Swag Key of your own.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.