[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > share new pokemon reveal amongst friends >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (464 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
image.png
464 KB, 450x495
> be me
> share new pokemon reveal amongst friends
> "hey wow neat!"
> but that one friend chimes in: "It looks like disney and all of deviant art got together and decided to ruin my childhood. No matter how hard I try, I have the original syndrome. Change is bad. The original 151...eh I liked the new mythical bird Lugia?"
> new mythical bird
> new
>>
>>26921733
>People have friends like that guy
Tell him to fuck off OP. Never had a friend that was like that. My friends and I have always been fans, and leak season is pretty exciting for us.
>>
File: image.jpg (668 KB, 1178x1324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
668 KB, 1178x1324
>>26921768
I don't hate my friend for not liking what I like, but I never understood the point of people announcing they don't like something. Especially to someone who obviously does like it.

He was talking about pic related and said "nothing about this excites me, its forcing itself to be different, so its going so far away from anything remotely natural looking. It confuses me. This thing would die if it were in the real world. It would die of embarrassment. It would die of shame. And no one would miss it."

So I copypasta'd what he said with a photo of Exeggcutor.

but I love Exeggcutor
>>
>>26921830
He does sound like a whiny faggot but it's your fault for being his friend.
>>
I spoke with a really stupid girl in my old school, the conversation went something like this:
>"The old pokémon are the best pokemon!"
>"Have you seen all the new ones?"
>"No"
>>
>WAAAH STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE
>>
>>26921830
>doesn't understand why people announce what they don't like

What's there to not understand? There's the same amount of right to discuss something negatively or positively. You still got a conversation and a reason why. Not everyone has to work the same way you do, ignore them and move on.

>oh no i interacted with a group of people and 1/5 didn't like what I liked
that's normal fucking statistics and human behaviour.
>>
>>26921830
>I never understood the point of people announcing they don't like something. Especially to someone who obviously does like it.
Better to be honest than lie about something.
>>
>>26922033
>>26922042
I dunno. If he was talking about some shit he liked that I didn't, I wouldn't care enough to announce my dislike for it, unless I was asked directly.
>>
>>26921938
Yeah that's what I mean. He said he liked Lugia and called it new. Then I brought it to his attention that Gold/Silver came out in 1999, so new might not be the right word to use. Then he was like "Gold and Silver were great! Didn't those just have the original 151? I liked Togepi too."
>>
>>26922206
Congratulations, you're a guy who knows how to interact with other people in a smooth, sensible fashion.

Unlike the other autists in this thread who give their unwarranted opinions on things and wonder why nobody wants to hang around them, failing to see it's because nobody likes an over-opinionated twat.

Voice negativity when asked your personal opinion on something, voice it as loud and colorfully as you want, but don't piss on someone's parade just because you don't like thing. Don't piss unless asked to piss.
>>
>>26922206
You were the one that shared it with him.
>>26922276
Being unable to assert your opinion because you're worried about what other might think just means you're submissive and have low self esteem.
Nothing wrong with that though, people like you can make friends with just aboit anybody because you just try to blend in and don't have mich of a personality.
>>
I don't talk about Pokemon with my friends anymore because they get so triggered about megas SO MUCH, they can't help but call everything new complete shit no matter what.
I just gave up and play the games alone.
>>
>>26922364
No, anon, I don't feel the need to assert anything. I also really don't care what anyone thinks of me. If someone really has an issue with me, they can go exist over there while I exist over here.
>>
>>26922364
I shared it openly amongst a large group, yes.
Honestly, it's not so much that he doesn't like something, but he was so opinionated about something he's seems kind of ignorant about. Many people automatically hate the new shit blindly: >>26922233 >>26921938
The point of this post was mostly the irony of him calling Lugia "new."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.