[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hala climbed into Lillie's room and immediately punched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: Hala.jpg (21 KB, 332x204) Image search: [Google]
Hala.jpg
21 KB, 332x204
Hala climbed into Lillie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.

Upon awakening Lillie found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Hala was naked, standing in front of her with a big Alolan boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Alolans used to say...it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Hala leaped forward and grabbed Lillie's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.
>>
>>26855931
>>
>>26855931
The blood aroused Hala more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Alolan sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Hala grabbed a hammer and smashed at Lillie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to her insides, Hala plunged in.

He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Lillie and she lost consciousness. Hala came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Hala cleaned his dick off with Lillie's tongue.
>>
File: I accept it.jpg (66 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
I accept it.jpg
66 KB, 480x410
>>26855931
Is this cringe thread?

Cringe thread.
>>
File: 1466788549733.png (334 KB, 369x406) Image search: [Google]
1466788549733.png
334 KB, 369x406
more
>>
Thanks, Masuda.
>>
>>26855955

It's a rewrite of that Tito copypasta, you mong.
>>
>>26855945
Hala tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.

Hala then undid Lillie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Alolan happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at Lillie.

Hala shoved his hand up Lillie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Hala started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.

He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Hala went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Lillie's body.

Just then Hala remembered, he was not man, but Ursaring. He Skinned himself to reveal his true identity. He sat in the center of the room for several hours until Kukui came in.

"Lillie it's time fo-HOLY FUCKING SHIT AN URSARING OH MY GOD LILLI-" and Hala attacked and ate Kukui. Then Hala went outside and let out a growl and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of Kalos.
>>
File: jm.jpg (37 KB, 770x512) Image search: [Google]
jm.jpg
37 KB, 770x512
Do you think he's more of a top or a bottom? What kind of guys do you think he's into? Fetishes?
>>
File: 476.jpg (34 KB, 369x406) Image search: [Google]
476.jpg
34 KB, 369x406
>>26855957
Off-topic: I fix the meme
>>
File: summer.png (348 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
summer.png
348 KB, 640x480
>>26855955
>>
>>26856003
Totes bottom.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.