[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I rather autistically worked out the remaining Eeveelutions's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 6y48sbgn.png (180 KB, 1196x1973) Image search: [Google]
6y48sbgn.png
180 KB, 1196x1973
So I rather autistically worked out the remaining Eeveelutions's stats, mostly based on type "stereotypes".... How does it look?
>>
>>26816815
Switch flying attack stats and you're good.
>>
>>26816815
>Ian

My fuckin sides
>>
Might as well make notes, since I spent overly long doing this....

>Rockeon has 60 speed because rocks are heavy; bugeon and ghosteon have 60 hp because they're dead/bugs don't have long lifespans
>The steel type is overpowered as usual
>Dragoneon is supposed to be the most "impressive", since it's a dragon. Its defenses suck but I imagine it'd have multiscale. Also dragon dance and flamethrower
>I was thinking of koga when I made poisoneon, so it's supposed to be ninja-like, using evasive tactics to win. Gets acid armor, double team, etc
>I gave Bugeon and Flyingeon different niches since they and Jolteon share a base 130 speed. Therefore Jolteon is a special attacker with bulk on one side, Bugeon is a mixed attacker/u-turn user with zero defense, and Flyingeon is a fast wall. (Gets roost, cotton guard, light screen, defog and such)
>Fightingeon is meant to be a mirror to espeon, but a little slower/bulkier
>Attempted to make everything generally well balanced with each other as well as the canon eeveelutions, and make them all different. Rocky and Groundy are more or less similar on purpose

>>26816849
Ah, I was thinking of something like pic related, and it getting Hurricane. It could easily be a physical attacker depending on the design direction, though. I've seen a lot of cool ones with wings.
>>
>>26816815
If they don't share stats with another eeveelution, I think you're good to go.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.