[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pokemon tcg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Are these things worth anything anymore? Found my old collection from 99-00 in the addict, multiple of pretty much every rare.
>>
>>26812633
Other than first edition Charizard, none of them are worth much at all.
>>
>>26812633
The only cards from this era that retain any value are shadowless cards - first edition printings that lack the shadow beneath the HP text. The font on these cards is less legible and only appears on the very early cards.

Beyond shadowless base set, there are a few promos that are worth some money, but you probably don't have any of them. The ones from the theatres and VHS tapes aren't worth anything, even Ancient Mew.

Charizard only has the value it does because of people, quite literally, buying into the hype. This carries over to every Charizard card every printed being more expensive than they have a right to be.
>>
>>26813023
Don't listen to this dude.
Honestly it depends if any are first edition and their condition, even first ed commons go for a few dollars but that page right there wouldn't even get 10$ unless you sell them as single and wait like 20 years for someone who really, really wants them.
Any first ed rare holo goes for a few dollars by themselves, Blastoise, Venusaur, Mewtwo, Alakazam, etc all go for quite bit too.
>>
>>26813058
>>26812633
Oh, and check for misprints. "Stage 2" Rapidash misprints are the most common and not worth much, but if you have an irregular misprint it could be worth some serious dough. I've a Scyther that lacks the Jungle set print, for example.
>>
I've got the entire southern island card set, in the folder
Is that worth anything?
>>
>>26813075
Googled some and found that in europe they didn't do 1st edition, oh well.
>>
>>26812633
no, no one wants your old cards shithead
>>
>>26813171
Yep, I don't think there's major demand for it, but it's not dirt cheap.

http://www.trollandtoad.com/Pokemon/3953.html
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.