[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Failed shiny captures thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>Playing pokemon Black
>Shiny Mienshao and Altaria appears
>Get rid of Altaria
>use Crunch to wither Mienshao down
>Mienshao misses Hi Jump Kick and kills itself
>>
I miss wild double battles. made sketching wasy.
>>
>Was playing alpha sapphire
>Was on a mirage island
>Saw a dexnav encounter
>Crept into the Encounter
>Shiny purugly
>Sent out pangoro
>Pangoro used false swipe
>1hp
>Purugly attacked
>Realised instantly that pangoro was holding rocky helmet
>0hp
>>
> 10 years old, playing Pokemon Emerald on my way to the city on the eastern most coast of Hoenn

> Accidentally walk into the tall grass a few feet away from the safari zone

> A shiny Poocheyena appears

> Startled, I quickly capture the presumptive glitch Pokemon and name it GOLD.

> I examine it in the PC and see it has a berry held item. So, thinking the berry is the cause of it's discoloration, I give it to my Swampert, expecting him to turn gold.

> When it doesn't happen, I get scared, thinking this glitch Pokemon will break my game, so I release it.

> My dog eats my cartridge a few months later anyway
>>
>>26718468
Ironically, a few years ago I encountered a shiny Pooch on my new Emerald cart, but in an attempt to weaken it, I kill it with my Aron. I recently "reclaimed" shiny Pooch a year ago on Omega Ruby, but it doesn't feel the same.
>>
>>26716327
>be camping
>wake up early and can't get back to sleep
>fuckitI'llshinyhuntvulpix.jpg
>encounter shiny growlithe after 10 minutes
>false swipe because I'm retarded
>growlithe used take down

got the shiny vulpix the next day though
>>
>be 10
>shiny taillow
>don't know what Shiny pokemon is
>ask friend
>"It gives quadruple xp if you kill it"

Turns out he was That Kid.
>>
>shiny rhyhorn runs a couple times
>able to just reset to get it to appear again

Suck on that safari zone
>>
>>26716327
>EV training on hordes of Vanillite
>lazily tapping the screen while browsing the internet to pass the time
>happen to glance down as I select Earthquake
>as they all die, I happen to notice that one is a different color than the rest as it faints
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.