[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Judging by the background. it looks like its the southwest i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: sunmoonz.jpg (205 KB, 1285x670) Image search: [Google]
sunmoonz.jpg
205 KB, 1285x670
Judging by the background. it looks like its the southwest island with canions. I guess that Green mountain looking (?) thing might be the giant tree?

Maybe Zygarde is indeed connected to that tree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeZ_8s_kWXg
>>
File: 8888jpg.jpg (474 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8888jpg.jpg
474 KB, 1920x1080
>>26708028
The backgrounds are different but idk why. They used the same background for the legends too so i think it has nothing to do with them. I think they just wanna show us how they look like ingame and don't want to spoil the backgrounds.
>>
They really should have made the size of zygarde proportional to the size of the trainer
>>
>>26708028
Holy shit that was stupid.

>broken as fuck ability
>stupid dog thing...I mean why?...why not a fish or a giraffe while we're at it
>has to jump up in the air to launch its attack for no reason
>creates a spirit bomb....
>proceeds to just shoot a kamahameha instead
>forms a Z in a literal very 4th wall breaking manner

If they add in Ashninja, I think I'll be done with Pokemon.
It's yugioh, Digimon, deviant art now.
>>
File: tumblr_static__640_v2.gif (509 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static__640_v2.gif
509 KB, 500x281
>>26709165
Not realizing Zygarde is literally Perfect Cell and has to flaunt his perfectness by blasting a Z into his opponent to show how puny their pathetic mons are
>>
>>26708610
translated version of the game might be an early build, the nip is obviously the most up to date version
>>
>>26709165
>>has to jump up in the air to launch its attack for no reason

Just like Solgaleo and Lunala?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.