[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw SM has little or nothing to do with alchemy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: kk0xvtx.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
kk0xvtx.png
117 KB, 372x351
>mfw SM has little or nothing to do with alchemy
>>
>>26704844
It will be memed into existence.
>>
>>26704844
>chuunibyou
>>
>>26704844
You do realize they've basically been hinting to it since ORAS right? Project AZOTH for starters, Azoth being an alchemical term for the elixir of life aka a way to gain immortality. We also have the Volcanion movie which takes place in the Azoth Kingdom. This kingdom was also home to a man named Eliphas who created Magearna, this man being named after Eliphas Levi who was famous for writing a book about alchemy, including a lot about the process of creating Azoth. And now from the descriptions of the Sun and Moon box legends, especially Solgaleo, we have the idea of them being based around alchemical symbolism. But sure you know what let's just ignore all this hard evidence that's right in front of us and deny the alchemical theme of the games! I bet you also denied the Norse theme of the X and Y legends OP.
>>
>AZOTH
>blatant sun lion alchemy reference

yeah, sure OP. I'm sure XY has little or nothing to do with Yggdrasil too.
>>
>>26707188
>>26707193
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_sharpshooter_fallacy
>>
>>26707251
>look ma! I can post the names of fallacies!

None of this refutes the argument.
>>
>>26707284
yes it does

what's next, are you gonna tell me the starters look like alchemical symbols
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.