[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that SM will be great, shitposters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 578x327
I love how shitposters are SO desperate to find anything that they can complain about with these games.
>god-tier starters
>great Pokémon so far
>huge, diverse region
>great character design(outside of chickenshit)
>good music
>fully 3D, full scale human models
>interesting themes just from the names and the implications of the legendaries
>new Rock dog Pokémon
>new Koala Pokémon
>Zygarde dog and Gundam CONFIRMED
>>
That's nice.
Better to be pleasantly surprised by the final product than setting yourself up for disappointment though tbth
>>
No matter how good the games are people will still complain. There is no pleasing contrarian cunts and entitled twats.
>>
>god-tier starters
Pooplio and Fedoraowl are both pure shit. Litten is cool though.
>great Pokémon so far
Nope.
>huge, diverse region
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>great character design(outside of chickenshit)
I suppose they're fine
>good music
But that's wrong.
>fully 3D, full scale human models
That's good, but I want to see the models improved further.
>interesting themes just from the names and the implications of the legendaries
Sun and Moon is boring shit to be quite honest. I'd have preferred more unusual themes.
>new Rock dog Pokémon
It's cute, but I need to see more.
>new Koala Pokémon
It's shit.
>Zygarde dog and Gundam CONFIRMED
>actually thinking this is a good thing
>>
>>26696500
Ah, it's another denialfag that got BTFO.
I'm sorry, but please take your tears to another thread.
>>
>>great pokemon so far
>>huge, diverse region
>>good music
Just stop.
>>
Can we all take a moment to appreciate that XY was such a disappointment they we're expecting anything and everything to go wrong with SM? /vp/ was always pessimistic but was nowhere near this pre-gen 6
>>
>>26696432
>great pokemon so far
literally the opposite
>>
I'm getting a Gen V vibe from these games, they're going to be fantastic.
>>
>>26696551
Fuck off.

>>26696568
You too.

>>26696577
Feels more like gen 4, but this time without the engine that makes it awful.
>>
>>26696603
I really doubt SM will have 3 new Pokemon and 10,000 cross evolutions.
>>
It's okay for people to not like everything. I don't like "mysterious" Lillie or the wild battle theme, but I'm pretty happy with everything else.
>>
T b h, I'm not going to be shaped by negativity. I'll stay optimist and wait for the full game and then d a review.
>>
>>26696432
The're all gonna buy it anyway.
>>
>>26696432
Its pretty retarded to call people who don't love everything you love a shitposter.

You'd think this was /co/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.