[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The time it took me to get this little thing with perfect IVs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: froakie_by_harmony_fox-d6pi9fe.png (237 KB, 423x573) Image search: [Google]
froakie_by_harmony_fox-d6pi9fe.png
237 KB, 423x573
The time it took me to get this little thing with perfect IVs and Protein was more work than I expected.

I will be transferring it to S/M as a level 1 destroyer of worlds.

So what are your plans for S/M are you transferring any poke-bros into S/M ??
>>
If the games are good and I get SM, I'm transferring all my pokebros up, I might breed something to go along with my party if I don't like a lot of the early game Pokémon.
>>
Yeah im transfering my level 100 Darkrai to stomp on everything as quickly as possible in SM. cant wait
>>
>>26657207
>Not wanting to explore the new region with all new pokemon
>not wanting to make new pokebros and pokesis through your adventure in a new region
>not wanting to test out new pokemon
>leaning on a crutch of old pokemon
>IV/EV trained level 1 mon transferred into a new gen
>"/vp/ why is SM so fucking easy!?"

The only cancer worse than you on this board are Zycucks and those micro-dick circle jerkers in the Gardevoir dicord group.
>>
>using perfect mons with broken abilities during in-game runs

then you'll complain the game is too easy, right?
>>
>>26657207
>I will be transferring it to S/M as a level 1 destroyer of worlds.

Why? The games are already too easy, why make it even easier?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.