[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making Bank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How many pokemon do you guys have in your bank, and what do you spend your limitless BP on?

I'm about a hundred shy of 3000
>>
0, I have a home base game and it has more than enough storage for a living dex, an extra forms box, shiny box and multiple games worth of event duplicates. I back up the carts save every so often and use Bank for smuggling purposes.
>>
I've got my pokedex on it, it's definitely not a living dex because i traded some away to get the dex completion on OR, and I evolved others for the same reason, I'll fill in the holes after I beat SM.
Also, 3 or 4 pages of Legends, my unown collection so I never have to do that again, too.
I also keep my collection of team ideas. Basically I pick a type or some other theme and build a team, I'd love to IV breed and ev train, or straight out inject, but I normally get bored and just move on to making a new team. I have my main team on OR.
I'll use the BP occasionally, like when I crafted a team for an X rerun and used em to change an ability on one I got from a WT or something as a breedject. Mostly saving em for SM to see what benefits I may get. I hate competitive play so nn for that stuff.
>>
>>26647824
I used Pokemon Bank only once. To transfer my Pokemon from X to AS.

I don't like to have repeats unless they're shiny
>>
So what are the odds of someone with shit internet loosing things during transfer? I want to use this, but I'm terrified of that possibility.
>>
>>26651466
I imagine if your internet cuts out the moment it starts trying to save it'll have the same effect as powering off while it tries to. So if your internet is that finicky i wouldn't really bother.
>>
>>26651466
I've actually had my internet cut out while using bank - nothing was lost, I reconnected with the same game cart and it was all good.
>>
>>26651466
It's not impossible to have something get corrupted I suppose.

I've had my internet go out before the save took place, and it basically just put everything back where it was before and booted me back to the title screen. No harm done.

If you were mid-save? I have no idea if there's a failsafe built in. I know the game card keeps a roll-back point in case of corruption...
>>
>>26651546
Is bank working okay for everyone else? I'm getting an error message that just says:

"Unable to connect to the server.
Please try again later."

Error Code is 001-0502, indicating a blockage by the router, but I've already restarted it twice.
>>
It feels so bare bones even if it's an excellent idea. The presentation is just so lifeless. Look at the storage of Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Box RS and Pokemon Ranch.

They all had more options and bells and whistles, why can't Pokemon Box have that as well?
>>
>>26651632
It happened to me this weekend a few times.

Right after I fucking bought it since for some reason I had 25 dorrers on my eShop account with no clear explanation or knowledge of ever having done so

So yeah.
>>
>>26651732
nvm it's back. seems it was due to traffic or something.
>>
Wish lists for Bank?

-Being able to use Bank in VC Pokemon games. Now that we'll be able to transfer from Gen I to Bank I expect the eventual Gen III+ releases on VC will have a much better implementation since they don't have the same problems with stats that Gen I&II had.

-Spin-Off games.
Maybe they can finally release games like Stadium/Colosseum on VC since we'd be able to use our Pokemon from Bank.

-a HUB world like Pokemon Ranch

-Pokemon Bank for Wii U/NX
Why can't I organize my boxes on the big screen?

-More wallpapers and options
Like other games have allowed us to do this why not here.

-More promo Pokemon.
Remember how we got Celebi when Bank launched? Why did they not make that an annual tradition? they gave some starters away but it wasn't the same as a legendary. Give us something new. Stadium gave us a special Psyduck with confusion, Box on Gamecube gave us a Pichu with surf and Farm gave us a mew I believe but here we get nothing extra.
>>
>>26652085
Don't forget the HA Regis we got recently
>>
I've spent about 200-300 points on held items and move tutors in OR and X. I'm stockpiling the rest in the hopes that they have a use in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>26647824
I have a complete living dex, several boxes of extra legendaries, a few boxes with extra stuff (shinies, unown collection, vivillon collection, teams from old games).

I spend my limitless BP on extra power items to make EV training even faster, ability capsules, extras of items I use frequently so I don't have to take them on and off all the time...shit is living the life. I have plenty leftover for move tutors, too.

>>26652085
hell, Pokemon Bank PC. Let you just handle it all straight from your computer.
>>
>>26652085
>Remember how we got Celebi when Bank launched? Why did they not make that an annual tradition?
We got Pentagon Celebi in 2014, HA starters in 2015, and HA Regis in 2016. All of these were new.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.