[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>changed body patterns >back spikes >matching its trainer's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: synchro.png (1 MB, 1235x846) Image search: [Google]
synchro.png
1 MB, 1235x846
>changed body patterns
>back spikes
>matching its trainer's color scheme

Assuming Synchro Evolution is a thing, what sort of design changes do you think each affected Pokemon would have?
>>
>>26573436
My guess:

The color scheme of the synchro'd Pokemon's head will change depending on the hat that the trainer is wearing.

Certain parts of the Pokemon's body pattern will change to reflect the pattern of the trainer's clothing.

The Pokemon will receive additional appendages based on the Pokemon's theme (for example, Greninja gets shuriken-shaped spikes on its back, Samurott may receive more armor pieces, etc.). These changes will largely be minimal to conserve all the time it would take to make Synchro changes to every single Pokemon.
>>
>>26573436
Why are we assuming synchro evolution is a thing? Did I miss something?
>>
>>26573436
OH SHIT
HE DABBIN
>>
File: synchro confirmed.png (557 KB, 646x375) Image search: [Google]
synchro confirmed.png
557 KB, 646x375
>>26573945
Hope you're excited.
>>
File: lol hes made of cheese.jpg (17 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
lol hes made of cheese.jpg
17 KB, 480x480
>>26574119
>>
Have fun never changing/taking off your hat in a Pokemon game because Synchro will mimic the hat of the trainer. Chicken Hat and Generic Snapback for all of them this gen.
>>
>>26574119
Why is it that every few years a really stupid way to look obnoxious gets popular?
>>
>>26573436
>back spikes
Nigga you so stupid.
>>
>>26574142
I don't get it. It's a revive on an arrow bracelet. What does this have to do with synchro evolution?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 800x450
>>26575229
>>
>>26575229
>revive
You serious? the titles have a blue and yellow crystal. Boy has the yellow, girl has the blue on the official art.

It's happening.
>>
>>26575263
Where is this from? I've been out of the loop for ages and I'm just trying to understand what's going on.
>>
>>26575333
Don't feel bad, I'm just as lost as you.

This is a cute idea though. Hope it has some grounds
>>
>>26575333
Pokken
>>
>>26575465
>>26575333
Pokken. It's a Synergy Stone which is what allows the Pokemon with no Mega Evolution to get a power boost in Pokken.
>>
>>26575515
But now Pokemon will have synchro evolutions
>>
>>26575263
>>26573436
>The reason they didn't add Greninja to pokken was because Synchro evolution wasn't revealed yet and they wanted to wait until then so they could add Greninja+his synchro evo to the game

Fucking hype
>>
>>26575567
They're probably working on some kind of a "Director's Cut" edition for NX if anything

I would love me some DLC characters for the original Pokken though. And yes, this is the only game I could justify wanting/buying DLC for.
>>
>>26573436
>Ash-Greninja is revealed
>People bitch and moan that it and its concept are stupid and should stay anime-only
>SM Protags have new bracelets for an unknown use
>Everyone is suddenly jumping on the synchro train like it's the hottest shit ever

?????
>>
>>26575948
It's ashnime fags mosty
They obssesively want to roleplay as their meme ninja frog
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.