[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get X/Y or 3rd gen reboot? & if so which one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: GMolX.gif (760 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
GMolX.gif
760 KB, 250x251
Should I get X/Y or 3rd gen reboot? & if so which one?
>>
ORAS because it has more content that isn't compatible with XY like all the new Megas
>>
No. Wait for Sun & Moon.
>>
>>26511064
Get ORAS if you want to catch legendaries and have all of the new mega stones. Get XY if you want character customization, and the new pokemon introduced that gen.

Personally between the two I think XY is more fun to play. There are more pokemon to play with in the main story and the region is much more interesting and fun to look at, imo.

Based on that, I'd say get XY if you like to play around for fun, and get ORAS if you're looking to get into competitive asap, as it has the best tools available for competitive, like the dexnav and move tutor. Yet this will all be outdated when S/M rolls around in november anyways.
>>
File: No time to explain....jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
No time to explain....jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>26511064

Buy both. If you're so broke you can't afford both you really shouldn't buy either.
>>
Get PSMD or a non-Pokémon game and then wait for Sun/Moon.
>>
>>26511426
That makes no sense
>>
>>26511852
they're both bad, so no matter what you buy you're still throwing your money away
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.