[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the guy who requested this, here's you Feraligatr. Idk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: feraligatr3.gif (195 KB, 82x98) Image search: [Google]
feraligatr3.gif
195 KB, 82x98
To the guy who requested this, here's you Feraligatr.

Idk why a mod would archive the thread with only 317 replies.

I'll do more requests tomorrow, hopefully the other OP will do some too.
>>
>>26466339
God's work is done in the recolour threads
>>
Threads archive at around 310 posts I believe.
>>
>>26466339
>Idk why a mod would archive the thread with only 317 replies.
Since you're helpful I won't be mean about this
Each board has a bump limit, meaning that once a thread hits a certain number of replies (you can tell what amount this is by when the number is italicized) and further posts will stop sending it to the front of the catalog. On /vp/ this is currently 310, and then once the post falls past the end of page 10 it gets archived. You can view archived posts through the link on the catalog for a week after they land there, at which point they're completely deleted from 4chan's servers. Mods do not play a role in this.
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 442x454) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 442x454
Bumping this
>>
File: 1452720649452.gif (140 KB, 201x188) Image search: [Google]
1452720649452.gif
140 KB, 201x188
>>26466504
Original OP of the other thread here, this ain't muh thread.
>>
>>26466662
I gathered that, but this OP was helpful in that he did the feraligatr edit
>>
>>26466504
>>26467127
thx m8. im used to chans where threads are deleted, not "archived."

ill let this thread die
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.