[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/smgen/ - SMITE General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 142
File: deadsmite.jpg (175 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
deadsmite.jpg
175 KB, 1280x720
early death edition

PC 3.12 - Mid Season Update
https://www.smitegame.com/new-in-smite-mid-season-update-3-12-patch-notes/

XBO & PS4 3.12 - Mid Season Update
https://www.smitegame.com/smite-console-mid-season-update-3-12-patch-notes-2/

Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
https://www.curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
http://pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

/smgen/ Discord
https://discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread
>>147925924
>>
I want an assjob from Jing.
>>
DEAD POST...
>>
Is everyone playing overwatch?
>>
>>148165354
I was busy going 1/9 as AMC.
>>
>>148165253
I want to rim her.
>>
hehe ima just instalock bastet cause im da best
>oh well he instalocked, guess ill instalock a hunter
well i called solo, might as well pick skadi hehe
>I already called mid so I proceed to just lock in chronos cause it can only get worse from here
well Im hovered over my waifu art<3 but I guess i'll be zhong kui heheh!
>>
Anyone else feel the Smite community had a toxicspike all of the sudden?
>>
>>148166986
from late april to here it just went nuts.

smite is fucking shit.
>>
>>148165253
Jing is not for assjobs
Jing is only for having fun
>>
>>148167841
I think assjobs are fun.
>>
File: CnHaLqGWAAEfP0o.jpg large.jpg (395 KB, 1998x2048) Image search: [Google]
CnHaLqGWAAEfP0o.jpg large.jpg
395 KB, 1998x2048
>>
File: de1.png (316 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
de1.png
316 KB, 500x455
>m-mememodes wont kill the game!
>y-you need us!
>>
>zap says Jing is shit in current meta
>wanted to main her in ranked with new skin
Well there goes my summer event
>>
>>148168349
Hi-rez killed the game by making no significant changes to conquest, making it the most stale and boring thing to play for 2 seasons.

MOBAs in general are fucking boring.
>>
>>148169137
God forbid you actually think for yourself what's good and bad in this current meta or just playing what you want to play.

This idea of approved gods should fucking die.
>>
>>148166986
Not really. What makes you say that?
>>
>tfw your kalis keeps playing like a dipshit and dying with her ult
>>
>Threads constantly go to page 10 with people posting just to keep it from 404ing
>Sometimes no one post just to keep the thread alive and it 404s early
>Hi-Rez making the newest skin in the game 75% off

Officially dead
>>
File: 1405671464161.jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1405671464161.jpg
10 KB, 236x236
How am I ever supposed to improve at this game? Every time I play it's the same thing...Some guy who's obviously a very high level, playing against me and my lower level team mates with much less skill or ability, or game knowledge, or, if it's not someone who has 10 mastery levels, it's a full clan of people who completely dunk you, because now it's not just one dude, it's 5 dudes all talking, versus your team of fresh off the training grounds players. Why isn't there a forced solo queue? Why isn't there restrictions to keep these high level players from ruining the game for me? I just want to improve and get better, but there's no chance for me too when it's this same scenario every time, every day. How am I supposed to have the drive to continue when every game is a mirror image of the last? It's just so discouraging...
>>
>>148171085
You aren't. This game is as dead as Anubis.
>>
>>148171257
Reminder that one of the balance team members said Anubis works well during one of the recent patch note streams
>>
File: kinessa.jpg (111 KB, 486x785) Image search: [Google]
kinessa.jpg
111 KB, 486x785
hey u guise am in da rite thred
>>
>>148169228
"Report (You) for feeding/being a shitter/not getting enough kills/etc." all day today. Yes, I'm a shitter but I get assists enough that I should be ok.
>>
>>148171085
It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
>>
>currently lvling
>basically every game has 2 lokis/scyllas
>basically every game has one leaver
>cant even play tank/supp because peeling for my team does most of the time literally nothing
>people still go out of the base without relic

fun
>>
>>148171085
Just keep trying. I've been playing for two years almost and I'm probably the worst person in the general. Practice, practice and patience. Take breaks when you need them, check builds on SmiteGuru, fight AI until you feel comfortable if needed. I have faith in you Anon, you sound competent enough to me, you probably just need a bit of luck and courage.Or something like that.
>>
>tfw hun batz ults on top of an enemy hades that's channeling his ult

I swear to god these people
>>
>>148171972
>currently lvling
>already claiming to have shit team mates
get gud, and you won't even need team mates for those early level matches. Either A: Pick a good jungler and kill each god for each lane to help the team or (if they don't even know how to lane or are chasing fights everywhere) be in the solo lane as bellona and just keep pushing.

but to be honest you probably aren't as good as you think you are so don't blame the team if you lose lel
>>
>>148169227
>i'm special and i lose all my games , fuck the meta tho xDDD yolo swagggg jajajajaajahuehueheuhe pick i neith mid i neith mid jajajaja im high riught now xD just a game bruh, sorry im capturing a pidgey oin pokemon go XD
>>
>>148172692
>i'm retarded and i need to watch epic twitch streamers to tell me how to have fun and play the game, i can't figure out for myself what's a good god or a good build and i have to follow whichever streamer's dick i'm currently sucking off's words to the letter because i'm a brainless schmuck who doesn't know any better
>>
>>148172647
i am playing 100% arena currently since it is the most fun for me. and i have no problems whatsoever to win games with something like apollo or mercury but it gets boring over time and i like to pick every game another god. i just find it way harder to win games as a guardian when people never even give the minions a glance and i am stuck clearing them so they dont reach the portal. also i never claimed i am that good(although i guess the post implicated it). i just have awareness from other games that you can transfer to smite like abusing missing cooldowns,when to retreat when to fight etc.

the main complaint is actually just the massive amount of leavers.
>>
>>148173142
Please, I bet you whatever you're bilding now was discovered by pros,even without directly witching them. They have much more time with the game. Either that or you're making your own builds and play casual or if ranked then you are in bronze.
Anywhere higher than gold you need top of the line builds to compete.
>>
anyone wanna point me to a tier list? (not a meme list like BMBrandon's or Incon's)
>>
>>148171085
git gud

mobas take time to learn, this is nothing new
>>
>>148174337
>(not a meme list like BMBrandon's or Incon's)
What fucking other tier list are you looking for then? Everything else is made by literal whos on reddit.
>>
>>148174553

Show me some then, so I can laugh at least.
>>
>>148174643
http://smite.guru/tierlists
>>
>>148173698
And competing isn't fun. I don't fucking understand what's the big deal about ranked conquest, all it is is some shitty ass icon telling you you're so good and you're grouped in with the elite but in reality you still get ranked with fucking dumbasses. Tell me what's so appealing about playing this godawful game for so long, having the majority of the matches be these 10-15 minute long one sided shitfests that are boring regardless of whether or not you're the team that's winning because someone decided to just give up after dying one time five minutes in or because the other team has a 2k gold lead or because someone disconnected, using the same god pools being banned and picked and the same strategies and general routine every single fucking match, what's so appealing about playing Janus for the billionth time in mid building the same exact build sans on time every time while turtling like crazy because muh rotations and muh jungle camps and muh meta?

If I can't play other gods or build stupid ass builds that actually work then I'm not having fun with this game. Last time I even played ranked was season 2 and it was only for the plat frame.
>>
>>148173289
oh...arena mainer huh...oh well..don't play conquest ever okay? Don't ranked either please, unless you want to get your shit pushed in, in a Duel
>>
>>148174740

oh man that's some funny stuff
>>
Y'all just chill and play some friendly Clash.
>>
>>148175148
That does sound really boring as fuck. Glad I do not play Conquest. Go wild on your builds, play what you enjoy, not what people tell you to.
>>
I want to ____ Jing Wei's ____ with my ____.
>>
>>148179961
fix
model
skills
>>
File: 556465.png (14 KB, 113x116) Image search: [Google]
556465.png
14 KB, 113x116
>>148179961
>>148180380
kek
>>
>>148175148
>And competing isn't fun.
found the fucking fat kid that can't run at all and was never picked at sports.
>>
OH BOY! 6500 FP Enigma chest!
>Sequet VP

WELP. That was a major disappointment.
>>
LIVE DAMMIT, LIVE!
>>
Jing
>>
>>148183624

Nah senpai, just let Smite pass on.
>>
>>148183624
It's over anon. Hirez made their decision to make smite 'accessible' over everything else. It's a shell of what it could have been.
>>
>>148183634
Is Jing the new waifu of the general? I mean she is cute, but I prefer Nemesis still.I would treat Jing like a younger sister! Maybe an incestuous little sister?
>>
>>148184273
I'll take accessible over "Play Conquest or nothing at all.". Besides, Infinite Crisis died from being non-accessible because it had only one running map/game type. IC was a terrible loss, and I actually put a small amount of money into Smite so I would rather not lose it.
>>
>>148184391
She's the only waifu without a dick.
>>
>>148184792
Pretty sure Nox and Nemmy lack dicks.
>>
>>148185026
Pretty sure everyone else here will disagree with you.
>>
>>148185026
Nox's major drawback is that she gave birth to a fucking edgelord.
>>
>>148184737
lol IC is a terrible comparison. I never even heard of the game until I read it had shut down awhile ago. IC was a game for fucking dc comic fans- most of who don't give a fuck about mobas or rts. Actually, majority of them vastly prefer adventure or fighting games. IC failing has nothing to do with its modes. It wasn't appealing to their target audience.

Also not being accessible doesn't mean conquest or nothing. It means not going overboard with mememodes and forcing a bunch of platforms without cross-play(I can't even begin to explain how absolutely retarded it is to bring a moba to consoles expecting it to flourish without having cross-play as a safety net).

If Smite stuck with Conquest, Arena, Joust and Siege. and focused on improving the modes, balancing, better models, better voicepacks etc. We'd have a much better quality game.

Instead what happened was a complete shitshow and an already starved resource company is trying to compete with OW with a shit game instead of tending to its biggest one. It's a joke, and it's why it's dying. Have fun staying in denial though.
>>
>>148185289
But Reaper Tech Thanatos is a fucking Transformer. How can you not like that?
>>
File: [015294].jpg (563 KB, 936x1307) Image search: [Google]
[015294].jpg
563 KB, 936x1307
>>148184792
You wot?
>>
>>148187278
I'd wot Athena.
>>
File: chart.png (895 KB, 1000x1034) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
895 KB, 1000x1034
>>148184792
>>148185219
>>148185026
>>
>>148190581
>Skadi placed there
I'M SORRY WHAT!?
>>
>>148191283
It's ok Ullr, nobody will judge you.
>>
>>148190581
>tfw nemesis would be pure but Zeus raped her
Riperoni in pepperoni.
>>
>>148190581
so sol is the only one with a regular pussy?
not too tight not too puffy?

sol confirmed best girl
>>
>>148190581
With Hel straddling the line, does that mean she has half a huge, meaty dick and half a puffy pink pussy?Like... Franengenitals or something? Not sure if aroused or confused.

>>148191886
I would tenderly love Nemesis. TENDERLY LOVE! Probably have to guide her around since blind and shit as well.
>>
>>148190581
>neith lore is literally a hermaphrodite virgin that knocks herself up
>zero mentions of it by futafags
>>
>>148192123
The Hel's are separate

I mean they can't be one at the same time, right? I don't think it works that way
>>
10 hours has passed since this thread had 0 repplies .... and now it just have 70... wow dude this shit is dead now
>>
>>148192469
With Neith and Nox they're just able to make themselves pregnant. They don't require a dick(or sperm) to do it.

"capable of giving birth without a partner and/or creation without sexual imagery,"
>>
Reasons why Hercules is the best.

Better and more reliable damage than Amaterasu.
Hitting him only makes him stronger.
Be ready to run extra far under that tower or you're still fucked.
Try to gank, you end up under his tower and dead.
Best self heal in the game.
SoG+MoR+GoT=never die, ever.
Only physical/AA gods can stand against him in lane. Magical means no beatstick, you must rely on Curse, and good luck with that, he can just shove you out of his way and walk back to the tower until it wears off, and then what do you have until the cooldown wears off?
AA gods mean qins, the only reliable way to weer down his insane defense.
Beat Stick procs from abilities, what do you have when those are on cooldown?
See an ally being chased by 3 enemies, walk over and scare them off without having to do anything.
Team fight starts, hit 3 then roll your face across the keyboard.
"Oh you can always tell when Herc is trying to use his pull, just keep out of reach." That's a funny way to say "Herc scares off the entire enemy team."
Thorns+Midgardian+Nemean+Mitigate Wounds=eat a dick, squishies.
>>
>>148192768
So, which one is which? I like to think the evil one has the vag.
>>
>>148194432
herc is shit.
>>
>>148194589
I'm sorry your waifu can't hang in the solo lane, friend.
>>
>>148195064
my waifu is bellona, lets go one round boy, lets see how you hang.
>>
>>148195113
Hahahaha, really? Good luck landing that hammer when I knock you out of it. Aw, your lash gives you sustain? Your sustain is shit compared to Hercules. Your shield blocks basics? Try that shit against Osiris or Erlang, Herc gives no fucks about basics.
>>
>>148195313
well there is a reason why Bellona is the queen of solo while herc has been out of the meta since fucking september of last year.
She doesn't loses lane, at worst she goes even, so fuck you.
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (37 KB, 319x318) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg
37 KB, 319x318
>Play with the same guy over and over on my team for motd
>We lose a lot
>We even both took a 2 min break to avoid queuing with one another, which failed
>We win one
>Next thing you know we are against one another
>We lose because his loki goes 11-12 and ours goes 4-12 (I went 12-8)
>Rubs it in my face that I was the weaker link all along, apparently

SMITE'S MATCHMAKING IS SO SHIT
>>
>>148195554
Seriously though, in an MOTD that emphasizes healers, what kind of Loki gets Brawler's FIFTH, where our AMATERASU gets it before he does?
>>
>>148195402
Bellona is "queen" of solo because she's strong against gods that use basics, and gods that use basics are good against Herc because they get the most out of Qin's and don't use much mana, which is his only weakness. She's seen as good purely because of circumstance. 90% of the Bellonas I play against assume she's OP and dive into 1v3 and up, and die for it. I'm not saying she's bad, but think about it. Her most powerful ability gets fucked against Hercules. So long as Herc isn't played by a retard, Bellona will NEVER land that hammer smash, because he'll stun her out of it. Just like how Sobek is strong against her, just like Hercules he can dash in and cancel the hammer.
>>
>>148195853
Herc is a shittier Tyr and Bellona goes even with Tyr.
>>
>>148195654
Healer MOTD? TIME FOR HERC!
>>
>>148195950
Tyr has the same trick as Herc, but Tyr needs a relic to do it and oh yeah, no stun at the end for Tyr. What does Tyr have when Blink is on it's long-ass cooldown? Tyr is shit.
>>
I triggered the fuck out of someone playing Bellona. Every time she tried to disarm a teammate, I used Fafnir's disarm jump on her. Eventually she focused only on me, and sent me some very angry messages. Was quite amusing.
>>
>>148196103
blink doesn't matter during solo laning phase, tyr interrupts bellona's hammer with fearless and has a pretty devastating combo
>tyr is shit
goddammit i've been arguing with a retard, you have to be really bad to think tyr is bad when he is one of the top solo laners on the fucking game.

i'm done, im out.
>>
>>148196305
But he is shit. How does Tyr heal when there's no wave? How does Tyr get people under his tower for easy kills without getting behind them? The only thing Tyr has on Herc is mobility.
>>
>>148196483
Tyr is pure skill, you can heal from your enemy btw, simply get behind your enemy and fearless them into tower.

I mean if you are having problems using Tyr it means you are not very skillful, Tyr is like ullr, high skill high reward.

Herc is like solo lane training wheels, it has an easy pull, mediocre damage, a push, self healing and an ult that gives you the ability to luck into a hit with his bounce.
>>
>>148196305
Level 1
>Agressive stance Fearless, 80+100% damage
>Driving Strike, 85+90% damage plus 1 second stun

Tell me which is better. I'll wait.
>>
>>148196734
And you need blink to get behind them, because only a retard lets Tyr walk there. So again, what does Tyr have when Blink is on it's long-ass cooldown?
>>
>>148196806
Tyr, fearless itself counts as 2/3 seconds of cc, instantly leads into his 2, then his 2 again and his 1 lol.
Its so much easier to setup Tyr's damage than Hercs

>>148196917
man, you just lack the skill, not my problem, Tyr is considered better than herc since forever, accept it and go just like i'm gone.
>>
>>148197034
>counts as
A slow push is CC now? Nigga please.
>skill
Ah, the last argument of the failed. Something that can't possibly be argued objectively, because you know in an objective argument you lose.
>>
Y'all suck dick following the meta warrior shit.

isis solo, Janus solo and Baka solo are best picks, fuck you faggots.
>>
>>148197243
>A slow push is CC now? Nigga please.
bitch you cannot move, attack or use a skill during tyr fearless, thats crowd control by definition, fuck one of the best short crowd control in the game.
>>
>>148197249
You want to being three squishies, two of which can't build brawler's, in the The Man Lane? Okay, good luck with that.
>>
>>148197371
That only means more time to use beads. Hell if you're fast you can avoid half the damage because you're not there being pushed any more.
>>
>>148197463
*bring. God damn it.
>>
>shit some moron instalocked thanos
>i better instalock scylla lmao

I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. The two of them were afk by the 15 minute mark. Why would you ever play a game with 2 'gibs me dat kills' characters is beyond me
>>
>>148197578
and then your beads are down and tyr fearless is up in 15 seconds even less with the standard breastplate of valor and then the jungler can come and cc you to death because you used your beads on tyr fearless but wait you are a warrior in the solo lane, you don't get beads.
>>
>>148197782
i mean i guess you can ult Tyr's fearless but then your ult is on a 90/67(with breastplate) second cooldown and if you missed tyr he is probably full health or he is gonna heal from you or the wave for like 30%? i'm not sure.
>>
>>148197782
Oh, so when it's someone else using a relic to counter it's shit, but Tyr's reliance on Blink is fine? Double standard much? Plus, what happens when Herc and Tyr dash at each other? Right, Tyr loses by default. Oh well.
>>
>>148197984
you don't have to get blink, blink is a setup for fearless to push people into your team, in solo lane you don't get beads(unless you are not a warrior), tyr can literally walk up to you and fearless you.

Herc might win the dashing match but Tyr's passive makes the cc it has irrelevant,its like less than half a second.

Tyr wins the lane, the fight and the late game.
>>
>>148198323
Not him but tyr's passive limits it to a second, which is exactly how long herc's lasts.
>>
What's the best god for Duel?
I have success with Bakasura, but I don't want to spam him much. Sometimes go with a hunter as well.
Also can I counter a Loki in duel if he has Wrath? He literally just kept me under tower and if I tried to push he just ulted me,killed me, and took my objective. Couldn't even get one camp because LOL WRATH. My defense couldn't stop him, just 75% health gone cause of ult, the rest from me boxing him and that was it.
HELP
>>
>>148198323
Fearless you back under your own tower, and Herc can dash right back, do more damage, and stun so he can hit Tyr some more. Herc is the one with a pull, meaning that even if you're in front of him, he can still get you behind and get you under the tower, Tyr can't do that. Herc still comes out on top. Tyr's passive takes a half second off Herc's stun at most, he still has to put up with most of it. Late game, Tyr's dash eventually does more damage. But early game, in the lane? Herc has every advantage.
>>
With all the Herc and Tyr talk, I'm rather curious if Herc is viable in Clash and Siege. I mean it works the same as Conquest so I suppose he would?
>>
Anyone here who primarily plays Clash interested in adding one or two players to their list of potential teammates?
>>
>>148198536
Loki might be garbage in Conquest but you should definitely be looking to ban him in duel if you don't feel confident enough. He is ridiculously strong and if he gets a lead then kiss your game goodbye. You can't really do anything about his late game. If you aren't Hou yi, Kali or Skadi you're gonna get oneshot no matter how much defense you build.
>>
>>148169137

Link to his statement?
>>
>>148171085

Watch streams of players who play your favorite role. Watch the tournaments. Look up YouTube videos about guides and start getting informed. By trying to learn you will learn.
>>
>>148195313
>Herc gives no fucks about basics
But his passive makes his basics hurt a lot. It's why he's one of my favorite warriors.
>>
>>148199921
I was under the impression that his passive only strengthens his abilities. That's good to know.
>>
File: 1370627042447.png (18 KB, 322x355) Image search: [Google]
1370627042447.png
18 KB, 322x355
>Joust
>Aphro has more overall damage done than our Apollo
The worst part is the match would've been over and done with earlier if Apollo grew a damn pair. He kept sitting back while I ran in with Aphro attacking their Puch.
>Get killed during a push for titan
>A&A go and take bull in the mean time
>Tyr runs in to kill them
>Apollo does 200+ per AA
>We could've won then and there if Apollo had attacked the titan while I ate everything thrown at me
>>
>>148203010
>Joust
>>
>>148191886
She enjoyed every moment of it.
>>
>>148204946
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH KID!" *Teleports behind you, grabs your throat and plunges my noble Dragon katana through your spine* "Nothing personnel, kiddo."
>>
>>148194432
MoR being Mail of Renewal? Building Herc now because it sounds like a ton of fun.
>>
>>148207941
Build Herc using this http://smite.guru/builds/guides/v/1177 It's all but unstoppable in any mode.
>>
>>148207941
Fun fact: Thebes' passive boosts the healing from Gaia and Renewal, with all three items Herc has 3700 HP and heals for 33 every second. It's like having a health pot that never runs out.
>>
>>148208527

>that absolutely shit conquest build

You'll never get out of Silver V with a build like that. Any competent solo laber will shit down your throat and start you off 0-3 and down a tower before 10.

Might work in a casual mode, though.
>>
>>148210203
That's pretty awesome. I'll have to try that with boots/Jotunn's/Titan's in the morning. Thanks Anon.
>>
How is this thread hitting page 10 in just 30 minutes?
>>
>>148213289
It's a sign.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1515x1078) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1515x1078
What the hell is this?
Some kind of a glitch/joke. I feel like it will be gone after update.
God help me win 3 games before the update
>>
>>148210203
Does Thebes proc on meditation? Does it work with health pots and multi pots? Does it effect lifesteal?
>>
>>148214598
Already fixed, it was supposed to give out the new khepri icon.
>>
So when's that arena gem deal going live? They mentioned it in the summer of smite website
>>
>>148216803
Next update, when the Olympic games arena will be released.
>>
>>148216219
Damn I really go excited for 500 gems. I knew it was too good to be true
>>
>>148215996
>Does Thebes proc on meditation?
Yes IIRC
>Does it work with health pots and multi pots?
Yes
>Does it effect lifesteal?
Yes
>>
>>148215996
Yes, all healing, from all sources.
>>
>>148208527
No magic protections worth mentioning, no Meditation for teamfight burst health/mana, no Thorns to fuck the enemy over when they pile on the Raid Boss, this build is terrible. Check my build son, and weep.

Mystic Mail->Warrior Tabi->Bulwark of Hope->Jotunn's Wrath->Mantle of Discord->Titan's Bane
Meditation and Thorns

Swap Bulwark and Mystic around depending on who you're facing in lane. Overkill protections, flat and percentage pen, maximum CDR, burst health/mana healing in case you need it, damage reflection and AOE stun from MoD for team fights, and MM's passive early on to help Herc's biggest weakness, his lack of fast wave clear. Yeah, without boots the other guy can get back to lane faster than you, but with this build you don't have to leave nearly as often.
>>
kek chronos skin is 400 gems, with the 75% off it's literally 100 gems.

A brand new skin being sold for 100 gems. Even hirez wish they didn't bother with that shit chronos skin.
>>
>>148222321
The piece of shit quest won't even work for me. I've played 2 games but it still says 0/3 played.
>>
New Chronos skin makes me wanna puke
>>
>>148223261
MOTD doesn't count for quests.
>>
>>148223629
It wasn't MOTD I played.

Anyway, it's not just me. The quests are fucked.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/4sgdy7/july_12th_miniupdate_megathread/d59214m?st=iqjdu80t&sh=22439ad9
>>
>>148222321
Or they are simply doing a promo since it was a community chosen skin.

>>148223759
The quests aren't fucked, just restart the game (have you autistic fucks not closed the game even once in the last 4 fucking hours?)
>>
>>148224476
Go away ponpon, you still have more damage control to do on reddit.
>>
File: 1461861648076.jpg (75 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461861648076.jpg
75 KB, 768x1024
>>148224476
>The quests aren't fucked
>people using the coupon are still being charged 400 gems

Sure thing m8, working as intended.
>>
File: sadpon.jpg (7 KB, 257x197) Image search: [Google]
sadpon.jpg
7 KB, 257x197
>>148223261
>>148223759
>>148224626
>>148224727
>tfw your programmers are incompetent and you're left to pick up the pieces
>>
>p-pros and players like trio queues
>w-we only received positive feed back
Incon just said that trio queues I ranked needs to go.
>>
>>148225297
>Incon

lmao, tell me when someone who matters actually says it. Barra loves trio.
>>
>>148225297
>listening to a retard with tourettes
>>
>>148225336
I bet he would love penta queues too so that he wouldn't need to lose a single game wouldn't he?

Nobody ever is concerned about solo queue. I though that fundamental idea about ranked was to coop with diffrent people and duo queue was just to bring a friend.
>>
>>148169223
There's more negative than positive things in this game now.
>>
Rock a bellona is pretty disappoint
>>
>>148224870

>We can't add too many more icons to the game because that will cause memory problems

Funny stuff pon
>>
>>148226990
But dude haven't you seen her boobs and ass, are you a faggot or something lol :)??
>>
>>148225375

>shitting on someone with an affliction he was born with but has overcome anyway to make buttloads of money playing the video game you like to talk about.

Sounds like you are the retard friendo
>>
File: ntnjswykZF1rlqp88o1_1280.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ntnjswykZF1rlqp88o1_1280.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
>>148226997
>yfw the programmers told him that as a joke and he believed it
>>
File: Mercy.png (130 KB, 573x622) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.png
130 KB, 573x622
>Hi-rez makes a game.
>It gets popular.
>Hi-rez kills it.
>Then they make a new game and repeat the process.
>>
Pedal to the Metal chest is out with Bass Drop and Steel scarab - worth the 2400 gems to get all the skins?
>>
>>148222229
Not the guy you were replying to, but that sounds like a solid build. I'll give it a shot in Clash or Siege in a bit. Thanks mate.
>>
File: httpom%2F7697ece267de75lo6_400.gif (382 KB, 268x151) Image search: [Google]
httpom%2F7697ece267de75lo6_400.gif
382 KB, 268x151
>post yfw Mermaid Medusa's in game model and VP is actually good and saves the shitty skins of Smite
>>
>>148227921
The nox limited was pretty good so I have hope for medusa.
>>
File: firefox_2016-07-12_16-56-32.png (278 KB, 666x443) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-07-12_16-56-32.png
278 KB, 666x443
what now
>>
>>148227921
XD LE WUUUUT FACE HAHAHAHAHA

SKINS

SKINS SKIIIIIIIINS SKINS SKINS SKINS

YES SKINS SKINS ONLYSKINS NOTHING ELSE DONT BOTHER EVEN FIXING ISSUES BECAUSE MY FRIEND HERE AND I AND THE WHOLE FUCKING NIGGER RETARD PLAYERBASE OF THIS GAME ONLY

ONLY

EXLUSIVELY

SOLELY

CARE

ABOUT SKINS

XD
XD
XDDD

UPBOATED AND TWITTERED INTO MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT MY GOOD SHITLORD
>>
File: The hell.png (112 KB, 224x392) Image search: [Google]
The hell.png
112 KB, 224x392
>>148228346
>>
File: 1467306777068.jpg (171 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
1467306777068.jpg
171 KB, 752x1062
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>148228238
Find a best girl, play her and defend her whenever you can in the general, pic related.

>>148228346
>>
>>148228395
She's a monster.
>>
File: 1467305463987.png (131 KB, 600x681) Image search: [Google]
1467305463987.png
131 KB, 600x681
>>148228494
Please don't bully.
>>
>Play conquest
>Do badly, we lose
>Do well, support dc's, we lose
>Now on 36% winrate
>Matchmaking is working as intended

I'm 55-60% on every other mode and generally hold my own in the conquest matches I lose. Do Hirez just hate their own game and want to encourage people away from the 'main' mode?
>>
>>148228346
t. poorfag
>>
File: Bully scylla.png (195 KB, 968x1036) Image search: [Google]
Bully scylla.png
195 KB, 968x1036
>>148228590
>>
File: yourmom.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
yourmom.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>be autistic lardass smelly fat piece of shit manchild
>ruin game by stealing my mom's credit card and buying gems for jew skins while the true issues of the gameplay are not ever going to be addressed because devs are too busy doing lebbits skins requests
>le patrician gamer cosmetic autism
>tip fedora and fart in my face
>>
>>148228590
I want to impregnate a sea monster.
>>
>>148210203
Just tried this with boots, jotunn's and titan's, it was amazing. I was healing without noticing, and penetration meant nothing against me, they had to buy high power to deal any meaningful damage. But then the support DID buy a lot of protections, so anyone who could hurt me was shit against him, and vice versa.
>>
>>148228395
I want to take the role of her older brother and take her out for ice cream, play video games with her and generally spoil her with fraternal love and general kindness.
>>
>>148229394
What was your build order?
>>
Anyone else having problems with Paladins? Champions not showing up, daily login reward not showing up either?
>>
>>148224727
I just used the coupon without a single problem. The game will let you know if you are using a coupon or not, with a banner and icons and all. If you purchased the skin without that, then you didn't actually use your coupon, meaning you should kill yourself.
>>
Futa
>>
>>148227921
>You'll have to buy a bunch of shit skins to get it
>>
>>148232064
paladins
>>
File: parurushaking.gif (603 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
parurushaking.gif
603 KB, 640x640
tfw triple kill with Susano ult, kill another enemy, first ever quadra, 1 enemy left, you on him, but 3 of your team mates are following you

They ain't getting it, I'm getting first penta today

He's so close, Wind Siphon is up in 2, Storm Kata up in 5, pull him towards you, ready to finish

Bulwark shield pops, you've chased too far into tower and you die, and team mate gets him down.

>Tears were shed at that moment.
>>
>>148233852
Subscribed :)
>>
>>148233852
>reverse green text
that's... interesting...
>>
>>148233852
wOaH bro!!!!!! A penta with hands down THE m0st skilled God in the game lol thatZ AWESOME!!!! I'm happy for u Mann !!:)!
>>
Lads is the chronos coupon thing safe to use?
As in, if I buy the skin will I get it for 100 gems or accidently spend 400 gems for getting a shitty skin I dont even like that much?
>>
>>148234339
someone got the sus goose
>>
>>148234425
I wouldn't pay favor for that skin
>>
>>148235501
>he doesn't wanna run around looking like a stick of melted licorice

wow what are you some kinda fuckin queer
>>
so im on ps4 and the update has made me lose access to all gods ? anyone else got this issue
>>
File: 1452690176474.gif (1 MB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
1452690176474.gif
1 MB, 500x252
>>148236007
>ps4
>>
>there are people who think athena is balanced
>since launch

>there are people who think xing is shit

>there are people who think cabrakan is OP
>>
>invincibledeath playing as chronos using the edgelord skin
woo
>>
>>148229626
MoR, boots, jotunn, thebes, gaia, titan's.
>>
>>148237348
Athena was meh during the warrior support meta days. But yeah, outside of that time, shes always been good.
>>
>tfw got the chronos skin because it was 100 gems

It's shit but 100 gems so might as well.
>>
>>148241856
I knew Smite players were stupid, but IRRATIONAL?
>>
>>148242001
Stops the fucker from showing up in a chest at least.
>>
File: 1466577763617.gif (473 KB, 350x193) Image search: [Google]
1466577763617.gif
473 KB, 350x193
>page 10
>>
File: 1435472933320.png (99 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
1435472933320.png
99 KB, 500x443
>>148245458
>>
Scylla nerf when, sick of this bitch
>>
>>148246154
>Being bad
>>
>>148246154
Scylla getting knotted by Fenrir in his ult when
>>
>>148246154
I want to smooch Scylla's lips and flat chest.
>>
Bought the stupid Chronos skin. I do not even play Chronos, but it's a decent sale and I'd rather not have the misfortune of getting it in a chest.
>>
holy fuck hunters are shit this mid season.

thanks hirez.
>>
>>148246464
>>148246632
>>148246806
stop this, i'm serious
>>
File: 1463541023859.png (265 KB, 1065x1189) Image search: [Google]
1463541023859.png
265 KB, 1065x1189
>>148247674
I want to thrust again and again into her immature little marianas trench.
>>
File: like a wall.png (57 KB, 307x429) Image search: [Google]
like a wall.png
57 KB, 307x429
Scylla one piece swimsuit!
>>
>>148247925
You order her to titfuck you then watch as she gets embarrassed and can't do it.
>>
Hey everyone, I'm eNsKy_RawdogAssassin the mid laner for the newly formed eNsKy_Nation Ps4 team. I've been playing this game since 2012 when it was in closed beta on PC. Due to my computer taking a dump on me in play smite on ps4 exclusively now. I'm one of the top mid laners on ps4 at the moment and I would like to start producing some content to help new players to smite or ranked conquest. Soon I am getting an Internet upgrade and am hoping I will be able to stream and/or produce some youtube content on mid lane god guides, match ups, warding, rotations etc. So what do you guys need help with? I've got thousands of hours of experience and lots of time on my hands so shoot me with any questions you have while I wait for some better Internet in the next couple of days!

Thanks all,

eNsKy_Rawdogassassin
>>
WHO ALL BOUGHT THE CHRONOS SKIN? IT'S A WAY FOR HIREZ TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO JEW YOU MORE!
>>
>>148250535

Oh no, please don't sell us skins at a discount instead of throwing the fucking things in chests all the goddamn time.

Pls hirez, anything but that.
>>
File: CnLdHfOWYAAyJLk.jpg (166 KB, 1200x716) Image search: [Google]
CnLdHfOWYAAyJLk.jpg
166 KB, 1200x716
>>148250535
>coupon lasts two weeks
>coupon lasts enough time to get 100 gems with your daily login reward
>"Jew"
Anon how retarded can you be? The skin is basicaly free
>>
The only skin i care about the summer event is Freya and she is not coming out for at least 7 more weeks.
fuck you hirez
>>
A cute boy bought me the god pack so i tried athena. Why does she sound like a dumb 15 year old girl? i hate it
>>
File: 1440336985429.png (167 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440336985429.png
167 KB, 600x600
>>148252165

>hating on athena
>>
>>148250535
>100 gem skin
>jew you more

???
>>
>>148252436
it just seems out of place senpai
>>
>>148252491
Every week, coupon for a hundred gem skin. Eventually two hundred gem skins.
>>
so how long do i have to get 3 first wins of the day for the khepri cutesey icon?
>>
>>148252436
Second best girl! Great tastes mate.
>>
>>148253130

just 3 total, you don't need to do it every day m8
>>
>>148252702
>old skins being discounted to 100 gems every week

that's a bad thing because?
>>
>>148253370
i mean how many days man, 2 days, 3 days a week to get 3 wins.
>>
>>148253507

until 7/18
>>
>>148253826
oh nice, 5 days.
>>
>console gets update today
>EVERY match just an auto lock Erlang Shen faster than the speed of light
Boy I wonder what next God will be autolocked so quickly
>>
>>148254484
>it's my first god release patch
>>
New player here.
Why are there so many fucking stats, it still confuses me...
I want to know how much damage this skill will deal to an enemy god without considering damage reduction/buffs and passives from like 10 different items.

Is it all just a guessing game?
>>
>>148254484
That happens with every new god.
>>
File: CgfO2KGWcAABbT8.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CgfO2KGWcAABbT8.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>>148228395
Why is she so perfect?
Also whoever keeps saying they will do lewd things to Jing needs to stop.
>>
>>148254619
>Why are there so many fucking stats, it still confuses me...
Let me guess, you're a console player.
>>
>>148254484
hes not even fun or interesting
>>
>>148255427
I'll never stop.
I will forever want to cum on her wings.
>>
Today on Everytime we released a patch we'll fuck something:

>installed last patch
>open the quest log
>play 3 games as an Egyptian God, Special event get 3 frist win of the day, Special event play 3 games
>close the quest log, reopened it the third quest disappeared

thanks game
>>
File: .jpg (289 KB, 1608x902) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
289 KB, 1608x902
>>148255427

perfect xddd
>>
holy shit why is everyone such a goddamn pussy in this game

you don't win by just being a bitch and hiding behind your fucking tower all game
>>
>>148256940
>you don't win by just being a bitch and hiding behind your fucking tower all game
Yes you do. It's a very valid tactic and it works most of the time.
>>
File: 1427676928144.jpg (6 KB, 247x239) Image search: [Google]
1427676928144.jpg
6 KB, 247x239
>>148254619
>Why are there so many fucking stats
>Damage
>Mitigation
>Penetration
>Lifesteal
>Attack Speed
WOW THERE'S FIVE STATS THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR DAMAGE. SO COMPLICATED

On the off chance that you're not totally retarded and just a needy child, I'll give you a quick spooning.

You don't actually need to to calculate or worry about anything during the game. If you want to actually know what is best to build, just read the descriptions of items and then make a judgement for A) Your current character B) The enemy team's and your ally's characters and C) The current situation of the game (In that order). If you're a hunter or a mage you won't even have to think about B or C in most cases and just buy damage and shit that will help you do damage.
In most cases, you will only ever need 1 to 2 penetration items on anyone. Reason being is that penetration can only go so far unless their entire team is full of tanks building exclusively armor or magic protection. I'm not 100% sure how protections work in this game but your skill's damage will do base damage + a percent of the attack power you have from your items. Once you use the skill on an enemy you can assume it will not do 100% damage due to base armor and even less damage if they have resistances.
At this point, to answer your question about whether or not it's a guessing game, I would say yes, but to refer to it as a guessing game seems very ignorant. Having 1 penetration item in your build will increase your effective damage by a good deal, having titans bane is good for late game and vs tanks, build all penetration if you're playing Bastet. That's about as much as you need to know.
For the other side, people can only have 5 actual items in their build. Instead of guessing, you estimate how much armor they have and whether or not you need a (second) penetration item to do effective damage to them.
They key thing in estimating though is to actually study the items in the game and what they do.
>>
>>148256427
>Hi Rez models are bad
What a surprise
>>
>NEITH MID

I SWEAR TO CHRIST YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP DOING THIS. I'M ACTUALLY FUMING RIGHT NOW. MY VESSELS FEEL LIKE THEYRE ABOUT TO BURST!

ITS A MEME,ITS A FUCKING MEME PICK, AND I KEEP LOSING GAMES BECAUSE CHUCKLEFUCKS WANNA "BE LIKE DA PROS xD"

FUCK! YOU!
>>
>>148256940
Play some CoD bro.
>>
>>148258562

okay how about chiron mid then
>>
>>148256427
That's not a bad picture, you can do worse by seeing her recall animation.
>>
>>148257313
Not that dude, but how does one perfect this tactic?
Sometimes in Ranked I go up against a whole fucking clan that keeps ganking me in the Solo lane while I'm up against a lvl 10 Bologna. I try and hide under the tower but just take massive damage to either me or my tower. WHAT DO?
I usually go with Vanguard as my starter plus go with a defensive build usually but my early game is usually shit
>>
File: smug 44.png (249 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
smug 44.png
249 KB, 512x724
>>148258562
>I just lost to a Neith mid and now I'm mad
>>
https://twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/752964070085623809
Art?
>>
File: yes.png (918 KB, 923x774) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
918 KB, 923x774
>>148261178
Artemis revamp incoming.
>>
who are the best arena heroes?
who are the most fun arena heroes?
>>
god damn why is it so hard to get a fwotd.
Get carried first game against shitters.
and now Im paired up with the shitters
>>
>>148261483

forced 50%, enjoy smite!
>>
>>148261310
Looks more like a skin.
>>
Spear of the Magus, Obsidian Shard or both? Ah Puch, since I refuse to stop playing him regardless of how terrible he is. Current build is Magi/Thoth/Spear/Rod/Reaver/Iso, but it feels a bit too weak, or I'm shit at landing my corpse explosions I suppose.
>>
Should I avoid Conquest as a beginner?
>>
>>148263105
You should avoid it until Hi-rez makes it fun again.
>>
>>148260435
It's a lot tougher depending on your god choice. It's tougher to do in solo lane, as you tend to be melee and don't have many ranged abilities. You want to clear the wave right as it's coming into your tower range. They can only attack your tower early game if there are minions, so it's important you clear them as fast as possible. For ganks, buy wards, don't push your lane, and look at your map frequently.
>>
>>148262953

don't get shard and spear. shard is the goto, if you're fucking their face in get spear of desu
>>
>>148263105
It's important to learn, but pre-lvl 30 it's filled with retards. I'd just read a guide on it if you don't know how it works and then play a few games on it.
>>
File: minions sequel leaked footage.jpg (22 KB, 444x248) Image search: [Google]
minions sequel leaked footage.jpg
22 KB, 444x248
>using a controller
>playing arena
>having fun

Literally no other MOBAs have ever given me these experiences.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 142

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.