[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/zeg/ - Zero Escape General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 22
File: zero-time-dilemma-featured.png (1 MB, 1195x700) Image search: [Google]
zero-time-dilemma-featured.png
1 MB, 1195x700
Why doesn't this masterpiece have its own general already?

Post everything 999/VLR/ZTD related here.
>>
File: CJoc_LwVAAAB1VW.jpg (90 KB, 600x784) Image search: [Google]
CJoc_LwVAAAB1VW.jpg
90 KB, 600x784
I don't know if you're actually going to get enough people to keep this a general but whatever

there, Ranko claims this
>>
I would rather a Club penguin or wizard101 general than this garbage
>>
>>147116687
Yohane > Ranko
>>
>>
>>147116139
Because I haven't played 999 or VLR yet so I didn't buy ZTD

I wish the other 2 came out for steam too.
>>
hi from aa2g
>>
>>147116730
>garbage
Why say this?
>>
>>147117057
Because it's visual novel and all visual novels are garbage. If I wanted to read a novel, I'd pick up a book
>>
so what is this and why should I be interested?
it cropped up on my steam deals thing, but I'm too lazy to do my own research
>>
Zero Escape is garbage. The series itself has almost nothing to discuss. All this general is going to be is shitposting and waifuposting.
>>
what is this...
>>
>>147116139
Enjoy your ban faggot.
>>
>>147117517
>>147117169
dull your edges, nobody is impressed

>>147117174
It is one of the greatest series of the last 10 years. Extremely underrated and underappreciated. Everyone agrees that single one of these games is a masterpiece of storytelling beyond one's imagination. The written structure of it is completely unique, alluring and poetic. It's not just a regular VN, it's a combination of VNs, adventure games and puzzles. The main appeal, of course, is the story.

To be honest it is a little bit difficult to explain the game for fear of giving away too much about it. It is a masterpiece if you enjoy visual novels.
>>
>>147116139
Fuck off with your spamming of other threads.
>>
>>147117959
Learn to ignore it, imbecile.
>>
Sage
Zero Escape goes to /v/
>>
sup bros. playing 999 atm
ama
>>
>>147116139
We used to have /havng/ but I didn't check it for a long time and now it's gone.
>>
>>147118897
Why you didn't wait for the new version?
>>
File: zero_is_delta.png (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zero_is_delta.png
174 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>147117037
the database needs some ZE characters doesn't it
>>
>>147118998
because i wanted to play right now.
>>
>>147118897
I'm playing it too, but I literally have no idea how puzzles work and shit, it's annoying and complicated.
>>
>>147118998
DS version will always be superior due to A pc screen not being able to flip over easily. Also it will probably be a port of the iOS version that had all the puzzles ripped out.
>>
>>147119206
What the fuck??? Why do people even buy the iOS version??? $5 for no gameplay???
>>
>>147119343
Better than nothing if you only have a vita, and it has an extra bad end.
>>
>>147119343
There's nothing wrong with the iOS version?
>>
>>147119691
Except no puzzles. I've never played it, how do they even cover stuff like ICE-9 that comes up in puzzle rooms?
>>
So anons, what's your biggest criticism of each game?

999: No flowchart
VLR: That transition between rooms was horrible
ZTD: Animations suck at various times. Also, issues with Zero's voice in the Vita version.

Overarching issue: Zero's fucking accent.
>>
File: 1466805243467.gif (4 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466805243467.gif
4 MB, 300x300
>>
>>147120009
>999
No voice acting.
>>
>>147119206
One of this days I'm going to make a gif of he flipping option in desmume
>>
>>147120536
I'm talking about the officially released versions. The steam version most likely won't flip. Also the effect is lessened since you're just hitting a button and if you didn't know different you'd think it's still right side up.
>>
>>147116687
Is this from the anime where one of the seiyuu's shot a JAV video?
>>
>>147116687

Is that from asanagi?
>>
Can we put hide ZTD as spoiler please? I'm still playing the game. I'd help bump this thread but I don't want to get spoiled
>>
>>147121079
>Also the effect is lessened since you're just hitting a button and if you didn't know different you'd think it's still right side up
Whatever mental gymnastics help you sleep at night dude
>>
>>147120191
But at least the story was good.

I mean VLR got voice acting and it was cringey

Well except Phi's.
>>
File: Snakewallpaper.jpg (99 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Snakewallpaper.jpg
99 KB, 480x854
He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>147120009

999: having to play through all the puzzles and rooms again just to get different endings (skips are also too slow (this is on DS dont know about PCversion))

VLR: waiting forever to move from one room to the next.

ZTD: terrible animation, voices are out of sync with the lips (I played with japanese). Puzzles were okay but would have been nice to have secret files like VLR

I finished VLR last night and desu I was a little dissapointed at the ending, the whole process up to it was great but the end didnt have as much of a bang haha get it as I wanted it to
>>
Finished ZTD and now I want to play some more adventure VNS. Anyone have any recommendations? I've played the Ace Attorney series, Ghost Trick, Dangan Ronpa, Steins;Gate, Trace Memory, Time Hollow, The Infinity Series, and probably some others I'm forgetting. I know I/O and Root Double are made by Uchikoshi's co writer from back in the infinity days, are those any good?
>>
>>147122012
Try Chaos Head. Heard it was pretty good. Made from the same guy who created Stein's Gate.

>>147121998
Yeah I agree with basically all of this.
>>
>>147121998

not VLR
i meant ZTD***
>>
>>147122138
Chaos;Head is easily their worst VN to date. Honestly I thought Robotics;Notes was better overall.
>>
how do i take a picture of the piano key on the chair headrest in the healing room forest?
>>
>>147121415
I'll hide my spoilers. I don't know if everyone else here will do the same. Plus anons are still playing the game.
>>
>>147122265

Seriously? It was that bad? My friend told me it was good and since I enjoyed Stein's Gate a lot, I believed him.
>>
>>147122138
I would have been happy to wait longer for better graphics/animations. the voice acting for the japanese was really something, but just watching the animation with it really ruined the effect.

Personal preference but I liked the novel-like narration aspect for 999, as well the more text based+ voiced lines in VLR. I felt like a literal vegetable when I watched cut scenes in ZTD
>>
>>147122471
Yeah honestly the novel like aspect in 999 was what I favored out of the three ZE games. The 3d animations for VLR and ZTD ranged from meh to cringey. I mean just look at VLR Clover for example. She literally has a permanent smile on her face.
>>
>>147121415
Is there anyone who already completed the game?
>>
>>147122012
Read Muv-Luv now.
>>
>>147122747
This anon did >>147122012

And I'm sure there are some others here who have but thankfully hasn't posted spoilers for those who haven't finished the game.
>>
>>147122453
It all hinges on whether or note you can tolerate the protagonist's terrible personality, dialogue, and lack of development until the last 5 minutes of the game. The supporting cast is all terrible, the plot twists are stupid, the level of wish fulfillment is cringe-worthy. Fans of C;H go on an on about how the PSP port that isn't in English is supposed to justify their adoration of it.
>>
File: true american.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
true american.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1080
>>147122747
I did, and many other anons have. Spent 20 hours to do it in the last couple days.
>>
>>147122747
Ive finished, took me 22 hours but I mucked around a bit so i think you can actually finish in about 18-19 hours

>>147122710

The novel makes it more psychological horror and I really liked that, i think 999 was the game that has a really good atmsphere.

yeah i noticed she smiles when she was crying in some scenes. and the fact they had drawn cgs at the end (eg June/ key on sigmas leg) which is inconsistent.
>>
Why do people care about this literal garbage for manchildren?
>>
>>147122949
Wow. So the protagonist like Hyouin Kyouma where he doesn't really develop for a good amount of the game until a certain point but this protagonist's development comes at the end? That's gotta be a pain to see throughout the game.
>>
I'm sorry,

but I have

to tell you that:

Junpei is Zero.
>>
>>147122869
I'll probably just wait for the vita trilogy at this point.
>>
>>147123097
Yeah I agree. 999 simply had the best atmosphere and narrative to it that I enjoyed throughly. It made you feel dread with the dark tone. VLR was more like a comedy show. I couldn't feel any dread from it and so far playing ZTD it's kinda in the middle but I'm sure it's going to pick up as I play through.
>>
Does this series have good waifus?

I might be interested then.
>>
>>147123401
But Gab is Zero
>>
File: Akaneztd2.png (93 KB, 130x553) Image search: [Google]
Akaneztd2.png
93 KB, 130x553
>>147123721
Yes.
>>
>>147123918
Shes married to junpei tho. no one wants used goods.

Clover on the other hand
>>
File: tumblr_mihx61TZyy1qeu2h4o1_1280.jpg (747 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mihx61TZyy1qeu2h4o1_1280.jpg
747 KB, 1280x1707
>>147123721
Yes
>>
>>147122012
If you liked Virtue's Last Reward play Ever17 next. It's got some flaws, especially in terms of pacing, but in terms of plot holy shit it blows 999 and VLR clear out of the water. Absolutely incredible.

After that get Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria.
>>
File: clover_concept_gpd_3.jpg (82 KB, 519x743) Image search: [Google]
clover_concept_gpd_3.jpg
82 KB, 519x743
>>147123961
You're saying THIS is a virgin?
>>
Man VLR was nuts. I've got ZTD but I can't be bothered playing it especially after how VLR ended in a pretty conclusive way.
>>
>>147124461
Conclusive? It's just the setup for ZTD. I enjoyed the twists at the end, but ZTD has a much happier ending.
>>
>>147124406
idiot
>>
>>147124406
of course.
>>
>>147124301
Ever17 is part of the infinity series, which as I said I've played . Remember11 is maybe my favorite thing Uchikoshi has done. I will check out that other one though.
>>
>>147124301
>Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
Unless I'm missing something, that's a light novel anon.

>>147122012
Kara no Shoujo
G-senjou no Maou
>>
Also has anyone done the puzzles that came with the Art book?

Im too lazy to do them.
>>
>>147122012
Hotel Dusk.
>>
>>147126426
>that's a light novel anon
It's still a good anime book.
>>
My copy won't arrive until July 15th because Amazon fucked up.

Please tell me that there is some PhixSigma, at least to please a poor devil like me. And yeah, I know what Uchi said.
>>
999 had bad dialogue and I don't care for having to replay long parts of the game to see multiple endings.
>>
>>147127524
I hate to break it to you senpai....
>>
>>147127708
Time to off myself, then.

Fuck my shit up and please just tell me this, anon: is there yuri? Phi says I love you on the trailer, and "aishiteru" in the Japanese one. Can you please just tell me if there's any yuri? I was kinda hoping for some PhixSigma, despite what Uchi said, but still.
>>
>>147127871

she does say I love you but the context in question is... well ..its not yuri I will say that with confidence ...she says the line to Diana if it helps.
>>
Hmm, I guess I'll attempt to ask for help here. I'm kinda stuck late into ZTD, so spoilers.

After the Reactor Room I did all the jumping around, and got the note sent with Gab to Q-Team about the portrait, but can't figure out where to follow that up? I don't seem to have unlocked anything new after doing that and going back to the Run Away option on the bomb to get the Circle of Fate ending.
>>
>>147128253
Have you seen all the execution scenes for all 3 teams? that seems to be what triggered more fragments for me.
would help if you had caps of your flowchart too
>>
>>147128043
Now I can't help but think that she's somehow related to Diana by blood. I mean, with all the shit and plot twists that happened in VLR I wouldn't be surprised.

And she does have her eyebrows. And Sigma's eyes too. Fuck Amazon, I can't wait.
>>
is flipping option in desmume good for anything?

i never use it
>>
>>147128403
I quite liked SigmaxPhi too (and holy crap the height difference between the two is amazing.) but its hard to explain...hope your game arrives soon!
>>
File: CmQhUpYVUAANloD.jpg (96 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
CmQhUpYVUAANloD.jpg
96 KB, 960x544
>>147128334

Yeah, I've done all of those. I think that's what unlocked the Reactor for me in the first place.

Everything above where I've cut the image is coloured
>>
>>147128852
From what I can see you havent done the other answer for 'who killed mira'and theres a pretty important cut scene in it. I can give you the answer for it if youre stuck
>>
So,
VLR was the second most optimistic timeline and the true end where everyone wins the coin toss and now has to stop Fanatic Bio R, aka Radical 6 2: Electric Boogaloo, is potentially the good end/true end
>>
>>147129234

Oh, yeah, I literally can't figure out who it would be. I've tried Eric, Mira, Gab, Q, Zero and, because I was spoiled on a name, 'Delta', but got nothing from any of that
>>
>>147130726

The answer is 'I dont know' all my friends got really stuck on this one.I dont know how I got it on with only a couple of guesses.
>>
Clover did nothing wrong
>>
>>147130846

Wow, never would of gotten that. Typing that in isn't something I'd think to do.

...but while sitting here reading your message while on the input screen, it timed out after a while of me doing nothing and I got the I Dont Know scene. So I guess not answering is the answer.
>>
>>147131065
Oh wow I didnt know that worked, but I got really frustrated and typed it in haha well either way works i guess. Have fun with the rest of the game!
>>
Can't even come here without having everything spoiled.

Great work guys.
>>
>>147131457
But they're hiding the spoilers with the black text I think.

I didn't check because I obviously don't want to get spoiled.
>>
>>147131457
>>147131656

It's very obvious from the start of that conversation it's about spoilers.
>>
>>147131814
That's why they hid in black text.

That or I didn't pay attention to it.
>>
>>147131457
>reads spoiler text
>complains about being spoilt

good job senpai.
>>
>>147130697
but what I dont get is that why bother going to all the trouble,assuming that the world follows the multiverse theory, to stop the radical 6 outbreak? You can assume that there is a timeline where the outbreak doesn't get out of the facility.

I felt like they just wanted to 'live' that timeline (by sacrificing their other selves), rather than die knowing that that timeline exists
>>
>>147131457
Stop bitching about being spoiled when you're the idiot reading the black text with obvious spoilers.
>>
Is this game worth playing?
>>
File: TimelineE.jpg (178 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
TimelineE.jpg
178 KB, 960x544
>>147133194
I don't like how this game sets up VLR's fabled Timeline E, pic related, and glosses over a few established points.

1. Based Carlos not being a 1st gen clone of Myrmidons was a mistake.

1a. Specially with all of the cloning shenanigans involving Alice's father's abduction (2009-2028ish) could have easily linked Carlos with what would be the Myrmidons.

1b. Speaking of which why does the game overlook all of the kidnapping and evil shit Delta was involved in PRIOR to ZTD?

2. Aliums technology is an asspull, and I feel it's inclusion into the plot even after VLR/ZTD establishing how OP shifters are was just setup to bring Alice and Clover to Timeline E.

3. Is it bad I want more stories about Old Sigma, Old Akane, Kyle, Luna, Tenmyouji and Quark in 2074 after VLR's epilogue rather than anything ZTD tries to set up? If this is truly the series conclusion it went out on a whimper, rather than a bang.

>>
>>147134864

I agree with everything youve said. plus I felt like they could have at least pulled in some moral dilemma about Diana/Sigma fighting against their own son. (seeing that they love Phi so much)

Theres just a lot of holes or places they really could have linked everything more succinctly into the ZE universe.

Also why would delta kill Mira with his bare hands when he can mind hack? Why bother?A;sp the introduction of this ability came out of nowhere and also wasn't explained at all.
>>
Door of Truth/Transporter Fragments question.

I saw the twins get born and know that's the clue to the door but I don't remember ever seeing a specific date? Should I just guess dates around the 10-month mark after the Sigma/Diana transport or was the actual date mentioned at some point and I missed it?
>>
I fucking hate to be here but I cannot for the fucking life of me figure out the Biolab puzzle on Q path. Can someone give me a gentle fucking nudge in the right direction before I lose my mind?

I have the centrifuge cover saying Orange Blue White but that's it. I can't figure out if that's supposed to be enough to work out the colour coded lock. I cannot find a power cord for that analyser, I cannot find a lens for that microscope. All I can do is separate liquids and combine them. Send help.
>>
>>147138063

If I'm remembering correctly, that stuff is in the pig pillow. You need to get the knife in the sink to cut it open
>>
>>147138063
Why do you hate to be here?
>>
>>147138317
Yeah that was it. Clicked that fucking thing a million times but never directly on the sink. Everything is falling into place now
>>
>>147138515
Because it's black bar general and all it takes is a slight slip of the mouse and a casual glance or just one fag not spoilering replies and suddenly I'm reading game changing spoilers. I'm out of here now that I'm not roadblocked
>>
SLEEP WITH ME
>>
>>147136362
the date is 11/16/2029
its shown at the start of the cutscene when the twins are born.
>>
I just beat the game and I'm a little bit upset with how many questions I've still got, as well as at least one ass-pull.
The big one is what the fuck ever happened with that mummy? 999 makes a big fucking deal about it, only for VLR to make a pretty convincing argument that Alice isn't All-Ice and then ZTD doesn't mention it even once. This has been bugging me since 999 and was legitimately what I was looking forward to the most in ZTD.

Akane knocking out Junpei and making him forget everything in the "VLR" timeline just reeks of poor forethought.

Delta is calling himself "Zero 2" which means he was aware of the second nonary game and what went on during it, Does this mean he was directly involved in it? For what purpose? Free the Soul was funding the Nonary games prior to this one, which, again, must have had a purpose.

What is Phi's purpose? I get that she's Sigma's daughter but one of Delta's stated goals is to make sure that he and phi are both born in their current forms. In ZTD though, Phi is practically non-existent-- the most important things that she does are be born and die, despite the fact that the purpose of VLR is to send her and sigma back to the past.

The same goes for Eric-- I get that he's part of the chain that led to Akane's parent's death (another asspull retcon) and Sean's death, but otherwise he's not even a SHIFTer. He's just sort of a weird dude that has nothing to do with anything. In 999, at least everyone had a reason for being there, even Lotus.

Finally, though I'm sure there are other issues, how did the AB game exist in 2028 when Sigma didn't start work on it until 2029? Remember, Delta can't SHIFT which means all information has to be from people who existed in 2028 or earlier.

I was really enjoying it until it just sort of... ended.
>>
Reminder
'UUUH'
'WAAAH'
'UUUH'
'WAAAH'
'UUUH'
'WAAAH'
'UUUH'
'WAAAH'
>>
Which Zero Escape would you fuck?
>>
Why can't I take print screens of the game? Whenever I do I just get a black screen, with sometimes the outline of a window in it.
>>
>>147144327
Who the fuck writes on their childs foot in marker anyway
>>
Alright so lets refresh our collective memories.

In 999 a bunch of shit happens but in the end we learn that Ace was experimenting on the 2 MCs as kids and well we are able to escape and we find some weird cleopatra lady.

Then in Virtue Last reward, there's clover and the cleopatra lady who's actually called Alice as well as an aged junpei that calls himself tenmyouji for some reason from the previous series and we have sigma and Phi as the MCs . They're in a moon base and the guy with the tophat wanted to kill em all. Can't quite remember how we escape.

Now this still has Akane and a young Junpei so I'm guessing it's in between the 2 other games. We also have a phi and sigma which is weird I guess but since Sigma is a robot in the future you could just assume he didn't add that to his memories and no clue why Phi doesn't remember them.

I haven't played the game yet, got it yesterday.
>>
>>147146338
>that calls himself tenmyouji for some reason
Maybe that's because it's his actual name?
>>
>>147146338

His name is Junpei Tenmyouji
>>
>>147146338
>junpei that calls himself tenmyouji for some reason
>Sigma is a robot in the future
Have you actually played VLR?
>>
>>147146338

You should probably watch this before you start ZTD because your memory is beyond fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vNYzwnHmX4

hell maybe you should just play 999 and VLR again you might be beyond saving
>>
>>147146473
Yes but I don't remember it as much as I remember 999 for some reason.

Wasn't Sigma a robot? I somewhat recall us realising we were a robot and also the mastermind behind the final 999 game.

Like Zero was either our dad or something and we worked together with him to try and find the cure and then some shit happens.

I should just read the wiki, my memory is so foggy.
>>
>>147146580
Yea I probably should.
>>
>>147146604
Sigma was not a robot, he just had robot parts. You find out later that he lost both his arms and his right eye in the past. Zero was Sigma, just not the one you're playing as. The moment the game starts, the Sigma from 2029 jumps to the future (VLR) and the Sigma from the future (Zero) jumps back to 2029 (where the events of ZTD happen).
>>
>>147146338
Use spoilers, dipshit.
>>
>>147146830
Wait so is this the moment where Sigma and Phi jump to the past to prevent the spread of the virus?

>>147147258
woops
>>
>>147146580
That was a pretty impressive summary of about 50 hours of some of the most twisty mind-blowing plotting ever put into a game (or anything else). Good work.
>>
>>147146580
Na this refreshed my memory perfectly.

Thanks for posting it.
>>
>>147147323
Yes, the moment VLR starts is also the moment old Sigma's plan is completed. For them to succesfully jump there has to be a plan in a future history though, that's why we have to go through VLR first.
>>
>>147146604
Sigma wasn't a robot. He was the old man but with his 22 year old consciousness inside. That was who we were using.
>>
>>147147384

Yeah I watched it on a whim right before starting ZTD because I saw it mentioned by someone I follow on Twitter and figured "why not, I don't remember EVERYTHING from VLR, like the cult stuff"

Was very impressed. Have been throwing the video around to all my friends going into ZTD.
>>
>>147147513
So the reason we're playing a nonary game in Time Dilemma is because we need the shock to send our consciousness into the future?

I feel like the reason we go through that whole bullshit in the future is to go back in time to stop something so there shouldn't be a game in 2028. Unless like I stated earlier it's to allow the consciousness transfer. But if 4 out of 9 people know what's happening then there should be much less tension.

So we're going to be playing as Old Sigma in his 22 year old body? and old Phi? But clueless Akane and clueless Junpei?
>>
How does the transporter lock path unlock? I've finished all possible fragments and made sure that everyone is alive from the execution decisions.
>>
File: 999 wallpaper.jpg (746 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
999 wallpaper.jpg
746 KB, 1920x1080
It feels like none of my choices have any impact. After the cinematic you just immediately go back and pick the other choice to complete the fragment. And following that you pick another fragment and pretty much everything that happened is irrelevant again.
>>
>>147148114
The game came out 3 days ago, how did you finish it already!
>>
>>147147756
June is probably the only other person that understands whats happening. Just play the darn game and remember to use spoilers.

>>147148114
You have to vote the opposite too and watch all the execution scenes (to the left of the flowchart near the top there is a thumb up and 3 crossbones, all of them must be filled in.)
>>
>>147148165
It all comes together in the final act really.
>>
>>147147756
Well, the events in ZTD are in the past so no matter what you do in VLR, ZTD has already happened. Actually, it is because ZTD happened that VLR exists at all and vice versa. Once you play ZTD you'll go through a route that is essentially VLR timeline's past. You'll come to see how and why Sigma lost his arms, how the virus escaped and much more, it's actually a great part of the story and, to me, the true "ending" of the series.

>So we're going to be playing as Old Sigma in his 22 year old body? and old Phi? But clueless Akane and clueless Junpei?
Exactly
>>
>>147148230
By not sleeping

>>147148251
I've done that too
>>
>>147148314
but at the same time the game laves a lot of other gaps that havent been filled in

the end was disappointing for me and if this is truely the last game of the series I am quite let down.
>>
>>147148303

Of course, that's what I expect too, but I mainly mean the within-fragment choice(s) you make. What's the point when you're immediately incentivized to go back and pick the other choice, otherwise you won't complete the section?
>>
>>147148331
Hmmm i cant tell unless you post your flow chart then. because you have to see what other parts you have/nt done.

>>147148230
My friend and I finished it yesterday (meaning the 30th) and it takes about 19-20 hours (depending on how you do on the puzzles)
>>
File: ZKD.jpg (83 KB, 517x384) Image search: [Google]
ZKD.jpg
83 KB, 517x384
>>147148398
It was foreshadowed through all three games that, no matter your choice and decisions, all the possible outcomes are actual realities. The fact that you can jump between them proves that the timelines actually exist. So no matter what you do, there will always be the timeline where the radical-6 virus spread, the where the virus was prevented but pretty much everyone died, even the timeline where Akane fails to save herself and kills everyone in the process. Between those infinite timelines and realities, there's bound to be a happy ending, where everyone survives and even the seemingly "big bad" is actually good. That doesn't mean that Delta is not an evil person at all, there is a timeline where he kills 6 billion after all. The whole series is just a tragedy, a non stop back and forth between realities and possibilites only to realise the futility of it. That's what I got out of it anyway.
>>
>>147148610
This is what I still haven't done yet
http://imgur.com/a/WYCub
>>
>>147148717
i was the anon that typed >>147133194 which essentially is something similar to what youve said.

Like its touching that everyone teamed up to reach their 'happy ending' and they technically 'won' by preventing the virus but it still exists in many other timelines so wouldnt all of this had been for nothing?
>>
>>147148810
You havent done the 3rd option for the trash room/incinerator is the only thing I can see.
>>
>>147149249
Is there some sort of trick to getting the third path? I've done it a few times now and always picked shoot
>>
>>147149353
Pick shoot untill you get a blank. I think its randomised but I was lucky enough to get blank on the first and a live round on the second.
>>
>>147149523
I see. Well, I'll keeping going and hopeful it will happen soon. Thanks a lot
>>
How am I even supposed to play this game? I first pick the blue coin, and the game just ends right there or some shit? I have to go back and pick the wrong color. Then I have to vote for teams, I try both options while playing as C and D, it just ends with them falling asleep. Then I try my first option as Q and it ends with C dying. Tried multiple things, but it's always C or D dying? The chart still shows a grey thumbs up icon and green team executed icon. It also unlocked a fuckton of other random fragments. I picked a random one (Monty Hall), went through all the puzzles and then it says bad end. Seriously, what do?
>>
>>147150518
HAve you never played any other games from this series ?
Just go through everything you can
The goal is to experience every choice, fragment, path and to fill up the flowchart completely
>>
File: bravo.png (141 KB, 737x147) Image search: [Google]
bravo.png
141 KB, 737x147
Just beat it. I don't really know what to make of the game. On one hand I enjoyed it but it was pretty disappointing with all the alien shit and THIS.
>>
>>147151032
I see, and no I haven't
>>
>>147151490
Well then you're dumb since basically half the game directly connects to VLR
and the other half directly connects to ZTD
>>
>>147145390

Please respond.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 623x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 623x511
>mfw the scene with Eric talking to Q after Mira dies and Q manages not to get shot after Eric loses his shit

I am genuinely impressed that they made me feel sorry for the Ice Cream Cuck after he Noob Tubes Q in an alternate timeline
>>
>>147152186
I think eric grew on me because hes just really human. he just seemed like a jerk from the trailers but hes just an insecure guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 504x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 504x798
>Dat Superman: At Earth's End reference by Eric

Looks like somebody is a Linkara fan.
>>
Can someone help an anon out? I'm stuck at the species arrangement of Q team, biolab. What's the correct order?
>>
>>147155858
Check that other computer that was off, it should be on now.
>>
>>147155858
Wait, I just figured that out myself. The capsule pills are shaped into numbers.
>>
>>147152817
The game does a fantastic job of getting you to root for Eric even though they're flawed as fuck.

You want to see him make it even though it should be Dio 2.0 with how shitty he acts half the time.
>>
Why not just go to VN General?
>>
>3ds
>rec room puzzle
>cant see the numbers of the cards due to low resolution
>>
>>147157587

why buy the version they only made out of obligation
>>
>>147157948
So I can be comfy on the bed rather than stare at the computer like I normally always do
>>
Reminder that Sigma jacks off
>>
Please god, The puzzles are all easy, the fucking instructions are a god damn nightmare. I have no fucking idea what to do with the answers to the puzzles.

Please someone save me, whats the fucking password
>>
>>147161278
Same here I don't understand any of the instructions given in the puzzles.... There hints on the website but it doesn't help at all...

>>147156326
He gets the shortest end of the stick and his emotions and reactions all make sense. Poor guy just wants to settle down and have a good life.
>>
Pros and cons of getting ZTD on vita vs 3DS?
>>
>>147156326
>making me want to root for Eric
Yeah sure. I feel bad for them because their past is shit, but they're the fucking worst. I didn't expect I'd hate anyone more than Akane but Mira and Eric proved me wrong.
>>
>>147162762
But why do you hate him? He's not a great person sure but his emotions and reactions are what makes him relatable and real unlike every other character.
>>
>>147161278
Which room?
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.