[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/feg/ - Fire Emblem General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 57575649_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1391x1000) Image search: [Google]
57575649_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1391x1000
>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
http://pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
http://pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous: >>146916425
>>
>>146971254
Conquest is so shit.
>>
Azura a shit
>>
Use the other thread later
>>
File: hinotomo.png (103 KB, 266x316) Image search: [Google]
hinotomo.png
103 KB, 266x316
>>146970924
Tomboyish, yet cute.
Fearless and strong, yet loving.
Dedicated and faithful, yet caring.

She is perfect in almost every way. Period. Not even joking, she, like every woman have flaws, like not being a good cook, or her carelessness, but these flaws are why I care about her deeply.

I want to protect her. I want to train with her, help make me a fitting person for her. Every time I exercise, I think of her well being, telling myself "I'm doing this for her".
>>
>>146971426
t. Birthrout babby
>>
Hinoka a shit
Michlan a shit
>>
>>146971557
Conquering Hoshido! Killing assholes like Iago, Hans, and Garon beforehand! Giving it's autonomy back! Letting Hinoka become Queen and sign the peace treaty! She didn't read it! Signed Corrin's birthright to the throne back in! Corrin and his wife are now the rulers of Hoshido! Hinoka's his second-wife/concubine! Taxing the people of Hoshido! Sending the food and supplies to Nohr! Raping Hinoka every night! Never get in trouble because Corrin's king and she's his wife! She learns to love it! Medieval Politics!
>>
>>146972078
Fuck off
>>
File: hinokatom.png (108 KB, 309x244) Image search: [Google]
hinokatom.png
108 KB, 309x244
>>146972078
It's okay, I understand why people would be mad at a person as pure, loved and loving as her.

Like every thing in the world, there will always be haters who are gonna hate.
>>
>>146972302
What part of that sounded like I hated Hinoka? It's just the best use for her after Nohr goes in and steamrolls Hoshido.
>>
>>146972302
>>146971557
Source of these hinoka pics?
>>
>>146972623
They're from an entirely unrelated manga. Guy is so desperate to make Hinoka something she's not that he's overlaid an entirely different character onto her.
>>
>>146972840
>unrelated when they have a lot of similarities
>look similar too except for the breasts
>>
File: Smug.jpg (21 KB, 274x193) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
21 KB, 274x193
>>146972623
>Hinoka
Here's your requested Misuzu.
>>
>>146972623
She's not hinoka but I admit she looks like her if you only base it on the face
>>
Why is Azura useless like immediately after you get her in Conquest?
>>
>>146973376
She comes unequipped & shit. If you wanted, you could have had her endlessly dance for EXP in Chapter 5 or that same chapter.
>>
>>146973376
She's literally the only character relevant despite her level/stats.
>>
>>146973376
You have to play sneaky with that patrolling samurai until you can get to the closest chest to her. It has a weapon for her. Then you can acid rain the room with her and kill the guy next time he comes around.
>>
>>146973680
I just waited for the team to get to her.
>>
>>146973956
That works too, but my way gets her to you faster, especially if you sent someone to break into the top. Then you can have someone with movement like Niles or Silas or Corrin to run out and wait. Then you run her to defense support them. Dragon Corrin can definitely tank a few hits next turn and run back out with her.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.