[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ArcheAge General - /aag/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (48 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
48 KB, 460x215
Testing the waters edition

What is ArcheAge?
A fantasy version of Eve with oceans and pirates made by the guys who did lineage and lineage 2.

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/

With the fact that they're now copy/pasting the Korean patches instead of making imbecilic changes and recent interest by some notable streamers and /v/: maybe we can resurrect this thing?
>>
>>146168662
Guess not.

Okay: carry on.
>>
>>146168662
>maybe we can resurrect this thing?

If they remove these ridiculous cash shop items then yes.
I'd gladly pay monthly to play alpha/early beta servers again.
>>
>>146171863
They did. It's literally just cosmetics and all of the old P2W shit is in the login/achievement token shop.

It's on par with Eve at this point.
>>
I am interested, bumping.

I also request lewd screenwshots, show me the most sexy outfits.
>>
>>146174443
You get a blue/white version of this for free as a returning player.
>>
Beep boop ~
>>
Maybe i should come back, i miss hunting for secret farms and stealing as much as possible and just doing the commerce or whatever skill that was with the tradepacks
>>
>>146176163
It's free. Why not?
>>
>>146177060
Hows the server population? You cant go on a good theft/uproot spree with low pop, thats why i quit 2 months after release because the game was a ghost town when apex prices skyrocketed in the auction house after they introduced those rng boxes
>>
is it possible to have a house if i not pay?
whats the current price of apex?
>>
>>146177238
What server were you on? They merged the dead ones a while back.

>>146177291
Yes. ~500-600g each.
>>
>>146178080
I forget, it was overflowing with BRs and supposedly was the unofficial BR server. They at least made good theft targets
>>
Is subscription still pretty much required for any sort of serious crafting and trading? Like I know you can buy apex, but I kinda hated having to drop a big chunk of my earnings on obligatory apex.
>>
>>146182143

It's a lot like owning a car, or taking the bus to work
>>
>>146182726
Yeah, but that's real life. Real life is usually lame, I wan't my games to be not lame.
>>
>>146181781
Sounds like Naima which died hard back in early '15. They merged it up and it's called Kraken now. One of the more populated servers. It hits high here and there during peak hours.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.