[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate/Grand Order General /fgog/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 143
File: 1464713837863.jpg (31 KB, 474x260) Image search: [Google]
1464713837863.jpg
31 KB, 474x260
Regend edition

Previous >>145944585

>[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see http://i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
For more info: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard, Jekyll and Orion

>Dropmaps
http://imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
http://pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info
>>
File: robin cute butterfly.png (1 MB, 650x1021) Image search: [Google]
robin cute butterfly.png
1 MB, 650x1021
Robin a cute.
>>
For some reason I can't stop thinking about how cute Prelati is. Both as a shota and as a loli.
>>
File: ClUgrQCVYAAenGr.png (239 KB, 576x672) Image search: [Google]
ClUgrQCVYAAenGr.png
239 KB, 576x672
My husband.
>>
File: oni.gif (138 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
oni.gif
138 KB, 620x412
lewd oni thread
>>
File: ClTt3apVYAAteLf.jpg (106 KB, 1200x1008) Image search: [Google]
ClTt3apVYAAteLf.jpg
106 KB, 1200x1008
Reminder that E strength stands for "Enough to punch a bitch through a mountain"
>>
File: Loli Rin and Sakura.jpg (127 KB, 600x812) Image search: [Google]
Loli Rin and Sakura.jpg
127 KB, 600x812
We can agree that lolis make the best wives after all, right?
Pure, cute, can love for what the partner is and are most of the time honest with how they feel, you can't ask for more.
>>
I actually think Halloween Liz's bond CE looks decent on paper. Sacrificing one CE slot to help protect your entire party from particularly debilitating debuffs like Charm and Stun seems pretty worth it.
>>
>>145992031
I know. Disgusting. I only want my waifu. Not some random whore.

>>145992142
Yeah and I don't have that, or dick, or money. I'm much more happier with my waifu anyway. I love everything about her. I'm not going to quit loving her for something I have never wanted. That's nonsense and you know it.
>>
Bradamante when?
Better late than never.
>>
File: _20160619_214103.jpg (343 KB, 1759x1080) Image search: [Google]
_20160619_214103.jpg
343 KB, 1759x1080
I got the hot priest. Is it good?
>>
File: Eeurgh.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Eeurgh.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>145992453
E stands for EEEUUUUGH WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYTHING BETWEEN YOUR TITS AND YOUR THIGHS
>>
>>145992550
Leave that shit in the last thread.
>>
>>145992638
One of the worst 4-star CEs in the game.
>>
>>145992550
Who is your waifu?
>>
File: craft_essence_188.jpg (74 KB, 256x438) Image search: [Google]
craft_essence_188.jpg
74 KB, 256x438
>>145992638

This version is better.
>>
>>145992550
Odds that this is Nerofag again? I'd put them at around 90%.
>>
>>145992768
This.
>>
>>145992638
You can make your sumanai even harder to kill!
>>
File: 1.jpg (784 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
784 KB, 1280x720
3)

For context: this chunk deals with the Golden and Silver Horned Kings from the original story. Look for them here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Journey_to_the_West_characters
The important bit to note is that there’s only the Golden Horn (Kinkaku) and Silver Horn (Ginkaku) in the original. You’ll see why I mention this later.

>Kinkaku (Stheno): “That pitiful T’ang monk who knows not of fear has stepped into our Lotus Cave, Ginkaku.”
>Ginkaku (Euryale): “That cute and delicate T’ang monks has been lured to our Flat peak Mountain by the scent, Kinkaku.”

As usual, whenever Stheno and Euryale refer to one another, the appellative (in this case, Kinkaku and Ginkaku) has “watashi” written on top, signifying that they see each other as themselves.

>Stheno: “Let us melt the men to the marrow of their bones. We’ll tease and torture then and then drink them whole. Will we Ginkaku?”
>Euryale: “Yes, Kinkaku. But if it is a woman, we should courteously play with her before gently drinking her up. Tehehe~”
>Stheno: “Ahhh, the waiting is painful… I am waiting anxiously, so impatiently…”
>Euryale/Euryale: “…Still, this role really fits us perfectly, doesn’t it?”
>>
>>145992761
Jesus.
>>
>>145992560
There are a bunch of servants I'd like to be able to roll first. Like Jason. Jason is pretty cool.
>>
>>145992790
I thought the same thing, yeah, he is probably brain treatment Nerofag anon.
>>
>>145992453
Is that ututulog? Fuck, he can't draw bodies.
>>
>>145992768
Isn't this gone or did it stay like the self geass scroll CE?
>>
>>145992790
Nero certainly did hate Christianity

In life he liked burning Christians during a party, and listening to their wails of pain as his source of pleasure. Also killed one of the apostles, and had him hung upside down, just because he preached in the streets.

It would be fitting
>>
>>145992790
He likes shitposting with the people trying to say having a waifu is bad. He said he thinks it's funny or something he said to egg them on.
>>
>>145992880
Fuck off Martha, you shouldn't be shitposting in a korean image board.
>>
>>145992930
To each their own, I guess?
I agree though, he's cool.
>>
>>145992995
I think I've seen someone roll the Sola-ui CE since the event ended, so I'm going to assume the 5-star CEs are still in the gacha as well.
>>
File: 2.jpg (696 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
696 KB, 1280x720
>>145992871
>Sanzou: “We keep walking and walking yet there’s nothing but wastelands. We’re going along a caravan path, so there should be some oasis now and then! And yet there’s nothing but mirages! My throat is dry, my stomach is empty! Ohh, great Buddha, are you go out shopping or what!?”

While she whines, you start chatting about how you seem to be reliving the story. Shuwen wonders why only Sanzou was summoned while the rest of you are stand-ins, and he asks her if she recalls having collected the sutras.

>Sanzou: “Uhmmm, I remember. I don’t recall why, but I got separated from Son Goku and the others. All three left me.”
>Shuwen: “Oh?”
>David: “A dismissal after the term ended? So it was downsizing. Cool and dry, huh?”

He uses a lot of corporate language. Basically, he implies she fired them when their role was over.

>David: “But I won’t blame you, Master. After all, a manager’s got to be practical. I won’t be made to resign though! You have to fatten the pig before eating it!”

That last phrase is a saying, which in this case means helping someone so you can draw greater profit from them afterwards.
>>
>>145992871
Bloody lesbos.
>>
File: 1461508550216.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461508550216.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
>>145992880
Martha please.

>>145992995
It's not gone, hotwheels CE is still there too
>>
>>145993030
I thought it was the Jews he hated, but there wasn't much difference between the two back then. Christianity just started. so he just kind of grouped them all together.
I'm like, 90% sure that's the actual story. I may be wrong.
>>
File: _20160619_214638.jpg (296 KB, 1685x623) Image search: [Google]
_20160619_214638.jpg
296 KB, 1685x623
>>145992701
Really? I started two or three days ago, it's not even useful for my few units?
>>
>>145993206
>Implying you wouldn't want to see a threesome between them and Gudako.
>>
>>145993258
Give it too Matthew
>>
>>145993030
Maybe Nero was a waifufag too and got sick of their shitposting about 3DPD.
That would be kind of funny actually.
>>
File: 3.jpg (554 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
554 KB, 1280x720
>>145993202
Sanzou mostly ignores David’s ramblings, saying she just feels bad without them around despite your attempts at calming her.

>Sanzou: “It’s a really bad feeling, like a palm blow to the stomach…”
>Shuwen: “I told you so, it’s because you haven’t eaten. Though there’s nothing but animal blood to drink…”
>Sanzou: [Cringing] “Please stop that.”

Lu Bu suddenly points at a cave nearby, and you move towards it while you talk.

>Sanzou: [Turning to you] “Say, who is Mashu? You were calling that name while under the rock. An important person for you?”
>Protagonist: “My very important Kouhai / Someone I got separated from and want to re-join.”
>Saznou: “…ah.”
>Shadowy Figure: “….”

By the way, I saw someone translated that first choice as “just a Kouhai” earlier. The “just” is completely made up. It says 大切な後輩、とても, where とても is emphasizing the previous clause.
>>
>>145992871
>Euryale/Euryale
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>145993258
If you're a scrub and have nothing better to use, it'll be decent on Mashu or Lancer Cu.
>>
>>145993202
I'm kind of surprised at learning the Nips have the same jokes about the jews we do.
>>
>>145993030
>In life he liked burning Christians during a party, and listening to their wails of pain as his source of pleasure. Also killed one of the apostles, and had him hung upside down, just because he preached in the streets.
There ought to be an "allegedly" in there somewhere. Not to say Nero wasn't a mentally disturbed and incompetent douchebag, because he probably was, but it should be kept in mind that the people who wrote about him had their own agendas.
>>
>>145993258
Give it to Mashu so she can tank better. Also,

>Starting with Liz
>>
>>145993258
It's useful for early game. The problem is that as time goes on the game turns more and more about offense, because after a certain number of turns Servant bosses will fire a NP, and if it's a damaging one it's going to kill something unless dodged/invul-tanked, slight defense boost be damned. So keep it on for now, but later offense-based CEs are better.
>>
File: 4.jpg (727 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
727 KB, 1280x720
>>145993418
>Sanzou: “A sweet scent… the smell of fruit… No doubt, this is a food wharehouse! As expected of my best disciple, your nose, no, your intuition is great! Itadakimaaaaaasu!”
>Lu Bu: [DISPLEASED NOISES]!
>Sanzou: “Eh, what, a trap? That peach is rotten?”

Lu Bu is basically Lassie.

Stheno seems more amused than anything at the fact that you dodged the trap unlike in the original story (where Sanzou was captured and it was up to Son Goku to save her and the others) and welcomes you to the Lotus Cave.

>Euryale: “I got tired of waiting, but that monkey should be good to drink once we extract the moisture.”

For those unaware, these characters in the original had a magic gourd and vase that could absorb people if they called your name and you answered, and once inside would and melt them into liquor. So this is unlikely to be a double entendre about sucking you off. Probably.

>Protagonist: “It’s the probably really evil Gorgon Sisters!”
>Shuwen: “They called it the Lotus Cave, so those must be the Golden Horn King and the Silver Horned King…”
>David: “It really fits them way too much. How sad. These two are not good, they got carried away in their role and went back to being goddesses who bring calamity on humans.”
>Shuwen: “I can guess their names I suppose. Master, I shouldn’t need to say this, but if it’s Kinkaku and Ginkaku, we need to watch out for ‘that’. If you answer when they call your name, you’ll be sucked up in and instant and have your life drained away.”
>>
>>145993359
Only if Gudako is the domme. Not that I mind sexually aggressive lolis, but with Gudako I just like it better when she's the dominant S.
>>
>>145993641
>Lu Bu is basically Lassie.
Clifford the Big Red Chink
>>
File: 5.jpg (766 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
766 KB, 1280x720
>>145993641
Euryale says that they have no need for Noble Phantasms, since their poison will be enough.

>David: “It’s true. This cave is itself the gourd’s pond. If we were to fall onto the water’s surface, we’d be as good as flies. You wish to defeat your enemies without putting yourselves in danger. How unscrupulous! You should be ashamed, evil women!”
>Stheno: “It’s not lack of scruples, it’s laziness. But then, you give off a similar smell.”
>David: [Grinning] “Do not provoke me, Lady, else I might fly into a rage. Fighting individually here would be dangerous, so I will leave the rest to those in charge of combat and fall back, buhi. Go! Have at them!”

Brave Sir David ran away~ Bravely ran away~ When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled~

>Shuwen: “Alright! If it’s Journey to the West, killing demons is a given! These Kinaku and Ginkaku don’t look well-trained at all, Red Hare-dono and I are more than enough!”
>Lu Bu: [NOISES]!
>Stheno: “Idiot. Our delicate selves would not risk blistering our hands with spears or bear blades stinking of metal.”
>Euryale: “There is enough food and water here, as well as the sutras you seek,”
>Stheno: “Now, in one gulp, dissolve and melt and fuse them together…”
>Stheno/Euryale: “DOUKAKU!”

Meaning “Copper Horn.” No, there’s no such character in the original.
>>
Is Siegfried actually bad?
>>
What are some good Journey to the West movies?
>>
Servant when?
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S11787688

Seriously. Someone should send it to Nasu.
>>
File: 6.jpg (659 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
659 KB, 1280x720
>>145993861
>Medusa: [Blushing uncomfortably] “Eh……. Uhm, yes, I’m Doukaku.”
>David: “Alright! Doukaku-chan is outside my field of expertise! Go and defeat them without holding back!”
>Shuwen: [Depressed] “No, I might be a fighter but not a demon. I can’t bear watching this kind of sad sisterly love. Honestly, I just feel deflated. Master, can’t we help this Doukaku somehow?”
>Sanzou: “No, I get it. That’s how these monsters are. They are taking advantage of our weakness. Besides, my stomach is at its limit! We must steal their food! GO! For starters, punish that big girl there!”
>Protagonist: “Can’t help it if it’s to protect the Master.”
>>
>>145994092
>Meduseless bullying
Everything turned out for the best.
>>
File: 1446628000708.png (186 KB, 501x454) Image search: [Google]
1446628000708.png
186 KB, 501x454
>>145993879

Yeah, he's supposed to be really strong in lore but he got shafted in the game. Really low attack compared to other 4* Sabers plus Golden Rule -C is really shitty.

Sumanai.
>>
Why is idolatry bad anyway? Jews were originally polytheistic. Like most world's religions.
>>
File: 7.jpg (670 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
670 KB, 1280x720
>>145994092

After the fight, you finish scarfing down their provisions…

>Sanzou: “Alright, I’m full, I’m full! Kinkaku and Ginkaku ran away, but oh well. They didn’t do anything especially bad, so we can spare them.”
>David: “What a wise judgement. What matters no is taking care of the spoils of battle. Ahh, please leave the handling of their treasures to me.”
>Medusa: “I surrender. Please do with me as you wish.”
>Sanzou: “How great, I converted her even though she’s a monster! …wait, the weight of your misdeeds is zero? Uhm, should I make you do ten thousand Indian Squats, or copy the Heart Sutra by hand ten thousand times… You’re pretty fit, so the hand-copying would be a better punishment maybe.”
>Medusa: “I’ll do the hand-copying then. Ah, it’s a manuscript. I’m not very good with those.”
>Sanzou: “Done! Then I’ll give you a letter of introduction to the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda’s book collection! Make sure to study it well!”
>Medsua: “Thank you very much, this turned out the best way possible for me.”

Shuwen still feels bad for her but agrees that it’s better than where she was before and you hand Sanzou the collected sutras. Sanzou is happy with how you all performed and now more confident in having you as her disciples. Medusa likes working with old books anyway so this is probably no punishment, and you continue on your way to India.
>>
Will there ever be a good Fate game?
>>
File: readingsnek.jpg (166 KB, 700x725) Image search: [Google]
readingsnek.jpg
166 KB, 700x725
>>145994360
Cute.
>>
>>145994360
Good end for best worst sister.

When are we finally going to get extra outfits for servants? We've still got that school uniform Medusa portraits hanging around
>>
File: 8.jpg (710 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
710 KB, 1280x720
>>145994360

4)

It’s the Red Boy, Kougaiji this time, so if you want to know the background: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Boy

You finally make it out of the desert, and Sanzou says that it’d be fine if you could just skip past all the traps in your way since you already know what they are from the story. David predictably agrees, though Shuwen wonders if that’d would really be okay given that they’re supposed to be tests laid down by Buddha.

>???: “Waitwaitwait, WAIT!”
>[Mordred comes running]
>Mordred: “You’re Priest Sanzou and her crew, aren’t you!? I will not let you continue past this point!”
>Protagonist: “A really messy kid just showed up…”
>David: “Well, it’s one form of beauty. Let’s ask about the kid’s origin, shall we?”
>Mordred: “I’ll tell ya, you bastards! I’m the lord of the Fire Cloud Cave in Withered Pine Valley! I am the Boy Sage King, Kougaji! Oh, I gave away my own name! Bah, it’s no problem though!”

Sanzou asks her why she’s getting in the way, and Mordred answers that he wants to offer your heads to please her father, whom Shuwen guesses must be the Bull Demon King.

>Mordred: “Don’t just casually address Father like that! Father is the Great Sage Who Pacifies Heaven, the Bull Demon King of the九首牛魔羅王!”

I fucking give up on figuring out how the fuck you read that last one. ‘Nine-Necked Bull Demon King’?
>>
File: 1466032723837.png (946 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466032723837.png
946 KB, 1280x720
I wish we got more r-18 Sanzou images. She's so great.
>>
File: 9.jpg (723 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
723 KB, 1280x720
>>145994604
>Mordred: “Wuaaaa, I went and spilled that too! Oh, well, Father is way cool!”
>Protagonist: “Gonna break up another family huh…”

Shuwen points out that the Red Boy ought to be using tricks and disguises to capture Sanzou, but Mordred replies that she doesn’t give a shit about messing up the plot since she won’t lose to you. David guesses that the boss will be Arturia, though he wonders what colour it’ll be this time.

Sanzou seems to like Mordred at a glance because of her “bravery”, “disciplined stance” and “gallantness” (i.e., they’re both brute meatheads) but says she’s still gonna beat her up for standing in her way and reform her later so they can be friends.

>Mordred: “No way, is that how you make friends!? Too bad though, I don’t hold back even for friends. I’m the Bull demon King’s beloved son, Kougaiji!”
>>
>>145994628
Tits too small.
>>
File: 10.jpg (676 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
676 KB, 1280x720
>>145994808
After the fight, Mordred tosses you the sutras she was carrying and tries to retreat.

>Sanzou: “Wait up, Kougaiji! No, Mo-gaiji!”
>Mordred: “Mo-gaiji!?”

Sanzou asks her where she’s going, and Mordred replies that she can’t go back home after losing to you, so she’s just gonna lay low.

>Sanzou: “If you yearn for your father so much, why not go back home?”
>Mordred: “Wha-I don’t yearn for nothin’ I reaaaaaaaaaaaally hate my Father!”
>David: “Ah, so you ran away. You were planning to defeat us to have an excuse to go back. But if your father raised such a goddamn annoyi-Sorry, I mean tender-hearted child, surely no gift would be necessary. You will surely be welcomed warmly.”
>Mordred: “I’m getting annoyed just hearing you say something that nice. But, even if Father is so cool, Mother is… If you underestimate her, she’s like a dump truck with broken brakes.”

She warns you that her mother has her father under her control, and tells Sanzou to watch out and not get involved with her if you can.

That’s it for now.
>>
>>145994808
>she’s still gonna beat her up for standing in her way and reform her later so they can be friends.
Getting Medaka Box vibes here.
>>
File: 57287466_p2.png (531 KB, 902x1024) Image search: [Google]
57287466_p2.png
531 KB, 902x1024
I love you Gilgamesh!
>>
File: Nothing to Conquer About.jpg (130 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
Nothing to Conquer About.jpg
130 KB, 640x718
>>145994808
>David guesses that the boss will be Arturia, though he wonders what colour it’ll be this time.
I like David. He's a funny dude.
>>
File: 1466048170185.png (63 KB, 706x357) Image search: [Google]
1466048170185.png
63 KB, 706x357
>>145995090
Friend
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (63 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
63 KB, 1280x800
>>145994808
>gonna beat her up for standing in her way and reform her later so they can be friends
>>
>>145995083
>But if your father raised such a goddamn annoyi-Sorry, I mean tender-hearted child
Top irony right there.
>>
File: 1463357063997.jpg (356 KB, 757x949) Image search: [Google]
1463357063997.jpg
356 KB, 757x949
>>145995083
>But if your father raised such a goddamn annoyi-Sorry, I mean tender-hearted child
What?
>>
>>145995083
>She warns you that her mother has her father under her control
Hints to Camelot plot?
>>
>>145995083
>Father has giant tits
>Mother has giant tits
>son is almost flat
Damn recessive genes
>>
File: 1442721785865.png (312 KB, 470x337) Image search: [Google]
1442721785865.png
312 KB, 470x337
>>145995083

>David talking about problematic children
>>
http://www.enkiptahsatya.com/41-anu-yahweh-the-true-devil.html
If that one anon earlier is still interested in Devil stuff he might like this.
>>
>>145995369
Nah, it's just in-event. The mother isn't really easy to argue with because it's Nightingale
>>
File: 1461833700175.jpg (272 KB, 1200x629) Image search: [Google]
1461833700175.jpg
272 KB, 1200x629
>>145995083
>Mother is… If you underestimate her, she’s like a dump truck with broken brakes.
This is a great family unit.
>>
>>145995371
But anon, Mordred is a boy here. Of course she's flat.
>>
>>145995090
Sounds more like old style Nanoha befriending to me.
>>
>>145995595
I want to be swallowed by Nightingale and punch her insides so hard she is incapacitated by pain
>>
>>145995595
It's always weird when you see Japan make memes out of western stuff.
>>
>>145996387
I'm not sure it's possible for her to feel pain. Mad Enhancement can remove the sense of pain even at lower ranks.
>>
>>145995745
I think she's a boy because she's a gender dysphoric washboard, not that she's a gender dysphoric washboard because she's a boy.
>>
>>145996009
>>145995270
Best befriending method in existence.
You can only be best friends with someone you shoot at with enough power to destroy a city.
>>
File: ClSVONfUkAAjv5E.jpg:orig.jpg (185 KB, 976x1555) Image search: [Google]
ClSVONfUkAAjv5E.jpg:orig.jpg
185 KB, 976x1555
This is your maid today
>>
File: meido.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
meido.png
1 MB, 1280x960
>>145997406
Ew, can I exchange this defect? I want the shota model.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (42 KB, 319x373) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
42 KB, 319x373
>>145997792
Which one?
>>
>>145995532
>Yahweh-El-Saturn: The Mysterious Demonic God of the Illuminati
Best part.
>>
>>145998087
I've always had a soft spot for Pico.
>>
>>145997792
That horrid amalgam of Luvia and Caren needs to be removed.
>>
We alive?
>>
ded
>>
ded
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-06-19_17-59-59.jpg (310 KB, 1496x846) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-06-19_17-59-59.jpg
310 KB, 1496x846
Well, that was a lot of effort for nothing of value.
>>
File: 1465258994355.jpg (597 KB, 1000x1399) Image search: [Google]
1465258994355.jpg
597 KB, 1000x1399
Anyone got the rest of this TLed?
>>
>>146000508
OOC garbage
>>
>>146000478
It's nothing compared to the Atlas suit. There's literally no change in the effects that suit has. Royal Brand at least makes the Quick buff better, even if the benefit of leveling the Crit Weight buff is questionable.
>>
File: SaberSiegGOStage4.png (505 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
SaberSiegGOStage4.png
505 KB, 512x724
>>145994332
He is Arturia-tier in lore.
>>
>>146000559
Arturia is better like this, her actual personality is as boring as her ass is flat.
>>
Why is Sun Wukong the only person to avoid Nasu's/the Servant system's nerfing?
>>
File: 1397355325758.jpg (90 KB, 701x706) Image search: [Google]
1397355325758.jpg
90 KB, 701x706
>>146000559
You're OOC garbage.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-140833.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-140833.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
>pick 100 tag quest
>decide to look at sexy navel Mysterious X at servant team screen
>forget to change team
>start quest with my all Assassin team

Oh boy 100 tags wasted and down the drain.
>>
File: ClRsiw2VAAE7RV6.jpg (66 KB, 1200x443) Image search: [Google]
ClRsiw2VAAE7RV6.jpg
66 KB, 1200x443
>>
>>146000834
Compared to Arturia herself, he'd destroy her in a fight. Balmung is extremely powerful, able to match Clarent despite being a wave rather than a straight beam, and it plus AoF would let him survive Excalibur rather easily. Plus his extra damage against dragons would fuck her over.
>>
>>146000834
He is unrivaled cutie, best dragon idoru, has the coolest sword and the prettiest swordbeam, fluffiest hair and is confirmed by Mathew to be the nicest saber
Could beat Lancelot too
>>
File: 1458873062790.jpg (979 KB, 2460x3541) Image search: [Google]
1458873062790.jpg
979 KB, 2460x3541
>>145992476
I agree loli wifes are best.
>>
>>146001238
One thing that always makes me wonder in this comparisons is if his weak spot would be hit if he was swallowed by an excaliblast and shi, if it isn't he can probably survive but would still be hurt pretty badly even with AoF damage reduction. At least in skill he is probably above her
>>
>>146001238
>and it plus AoF would let him survive Excalibur rather easily
I doubt that, though I agree that on the whole Siegfried has a massive advantage over Arturia.
>>
>>146000834
He is so cute and best I love him so much it makes me want to kill him and penetrate his weak spot
>>
>>146001238
Plus there's the whole dragon-slayer vs dragon blood thing
>>
>>146001576
Get off the keyboard, Bryn
>>
>>146001238
assuming she doesn't have Avalon,yeah he'd probably win in a 1v1
>>
>>146001007
>Female master
>that entire post.
Can't expect anything more.
>>
>>146001645
No, the world needs to know how qt he is and how beautiful he would look in a pool of blood!
>>
>>146001564
Clarent is close to Excalibur in raw output, and Apoc implies that Balmung could exceed it in output if Sieg hadn't been so unused to fighting. Combining Balmung to reduce the damage from Excalibur coupled with the further damage reduction from AoF would make it hit for barely anything.
>>
>>145992768
it's alright on someone like deon if you have nothing better suited to them
>>
>>146001238
on the other hand,he'd lose instantly to Medusa assuming AoF do anything against her eyes
>>
Can Siegfried beat actual top tier sabers like Jets or Rama? Not meme sabers like Shituria
>>
>>146002056
Armor of Fafnir cancels physical attacks and magic below B-Rank, and anything at A-Rank has the power of a B-Rank attack subtracted from it before it takes effect. It's possible that would let him not be petrified by Cybele.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (77 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
77 KB, 800x600
>>146002382
>Shituria
>>
I wonder what's Caesar strongest class if saber is not his best, and what NP he would have in it. Crocea Mors already seems jolly good
>>
>>146002382
Siegfried's described as one of the most, if not the most skilled Saber there is. His AoF gives him incredible defense unless you know who he is and have a way of targeting his weak spot in a fight, which is something already said to be extremely difficult to do. Balmung is a very powerful swordbeam that hits in a wave, so it's harder to dodge. We don't know how good a Saber Lancelot is yet so we can't say, but against Rama I'd say Rama would win, if only because Siegfried couldn't beat Karna, and Rama as a Saber is apparently around Lancer Karna tier.
>>
>>146002390
that's why I added the "assuming" part,yeah

then there's also stuff like Gae Bolg and Zabaniya which i wonder how it'd fair against
>>146002382
Rama would probably crush him

Lancey depends on whether he gets the opportunity to beam him or not
>>
Hey powerlevelfags,

Is there a SINGLE servant that could possibly even hope to beat Batman (Assassin)? Keep in mind that his NP is a reality marble that gives him infinite prep time and planning.
>>
>>146002798
Gae Bolg and Zabaniya are both below A-Rank, so they won't do anything.
>>
>>146002863
Avenger Spiderman
>>
>>146002541
why is her riding only B here anyway

As Lancer she gets it at Rank A
>>
>>146002541
Why are you responding to a guy who is too dumb to realize Lancelot barely surpasses Arturia in some stats only if he has Arondight out, every time he claims Arturia is shit he's shitting on himself even more without realizing it. You're wasting your time replying
>>
File: RODGER.png (77 KB, 1269x661) Image search: [Google]
RODGER.png
77 KB, 1269x661
>>146002863
>>
>>146002798
Well AoF as opposed to Godhand is the skin so Zabaniya would probably bypass it. Gae Bolg though I'm not so sure, it reverts causality so it has already pierced the heart, but how can it be possible if it isn't supposed to be able too? I also wonder if Deermut magic canceling spear would just ignore it. Siegfried would also have problems with strategic Archers like Emiya and Robin if they get to know who he is
>>
>>146002863
>Assassin
>noun
>1.
>a murderer, especially one who kills a politically prominent person for fanatical or monetary reasons.
>murderer
>batman
>murderer

Avenger fits better.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-143208.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-143208.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>146001765
Yeah.. I'm dead.
>>
>>146002863
Lancelot. If Batman has infinite prep time then he will come up with the perfect anti-Lancelot plan. But the perfect anti-Lancelot plan relies on Lancelot being a fuck up which Lancelot will fuck up by briefly not being a fuck up.
>>
>>146002798
Gae Bolg should be deadly to him because he has a weak point that is completely vulnerable to Gae Bolg because the NP always search for a way to strike the heart. If it can't from the chest, it will definitely go for the weak point.
>>
>>146002961
Gae Bolg could potentially travel through his weak spot in the back if it needs to get to hiis heart though
>>
>>146002981
I'm pretty sure it was ranked A under Kiritsugu.
>>
File: Servant Stats.jpg (643 KB, 1565x1148) Image search: [Google]
Servant Stats.jpg
643 KB, 1565x1148
>>146003032
Lancelot needs ME to even get A strength. Arturia already initially has it.
>>
>>146003232
But he's always a fuck up
>>
>>146003082
It is able to do so, he has an explicit weak point that makes him vulnerable, Gae Bolg can twist around to find said weak point.
>>
>>146001638
Arturia is also a dragon-slayer and Siegfried also has dragon traits.
>>
>>146002863
Get Shakespeare, summon dead parents, shoot him while he's crying like a pussy
>>
>>146003263
We don't know if it'll actually do that though. We know it always strikes for the heart, but it's not like it would have any prior knowledge of a weak spot on his back. In all likelihood, it wouldn't work, it'd go straight for the heart and bounce off his skin.

>>146003082
Zabaniya is still magic that has to affect him, so it's entirely possible that AoF would cancel it out. Gae Bolg likely doesn't actually work, and Diarmuid's spear is below A-Rank, so it would cancel that too.
>>
>>146003346
So Lancelot is actually heroic spirit ANON?
>>146003412
I forgot it didn't need to technically hit him from the front
>>146003429
No skill stating it and no special qualities about it in both Excalibur and Ron. So dunno about that even if she did beat a dragon
>>
>>146003285
so why is there only one lancer in Apocrypha?
>>
>>146003179
maybe you shouldn't have used that one command spell
>>
>>146003604
The other one is listed in CCC
>>
>>146003567
Artoria also has a skill which lets her walk on water,which isn't stated in her profile either so
>>
>>146003179
Rip in pieces.
>>
>>146003539
>We don't know if it'll actually do that though.
We know it'll do EXACTLY THAT, though. Revering causality means the heart is already stabbed, and reality has to accommodate that.
>>
>>146003604
They already listed Karna under Extra CCC
>>
>>146003604
Because the other is Karna, his stats are in the CCC block
>>
>>146003760
But AoF is a conceptual effect that cancels attacks that are below A-Rank. If anything, the two concepts should clash, since Gae Bolg is an attack and AoF cancels attacks.
>>
>>146003730
It was still stated somewhere though, and the lack of it in any profile really is a mistake in my opinion. It's better to not assume these kind of things unless they are stated somewhere
>>
>>146003882
Given the GLARING weak spot on Siegfried's back, though, there's no need for the concepts to clash.
>>
>>146003429
She doesn't get a boost against dragons unlike Siegfried, she only has dragon blood in her.

>>146003730
That doesn't means she has any skill you want automatically, she has never been said to have a boost against dragons.
>>
>>146003882
Siegfried has a blind spot on his back though, even then Cu can rank up Gae Bolg temporarily with rune magic if he needs to
>>
>>146003882
That's God Hand's thing

AoF reduces the attack by a rank of B+(i think?) but that's only if it actually hits the armor.Gae Bolg could potentially fuck him over,since unlike GH,sieg's armor has a big weak spot
>>
>>146003882
It's the same situation as Gae Bolg vs God Hand. Cu still has the option to boost Gae Bold to A-rank with his runes.
>>
>>146003882
Given how Fafnir is tied to Siegfried, summoning Siegfried will get Fafnir to appear somehow.
>>
>>146002981
Summoned in Japan.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160619-144222.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160619-144222.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>146003640
>>146003753
Had to use a quartz so I can keep my loot stupid sexy Mysterious X.
>>
>>146003771
>>146003781
>>146003721

He has several different stats in Apoc though.
>>
>>146004140
I think it only goes if Siegfried is summoned with Fafnir's gold like in grand order, something like that was never an issue in apocrypha
>>
>>146004265
It's listed there literally underneath his CCC stats.
>>
>>146004265
Look at that picture, search for Karna on the CCC block and then feel retarded please.
>>
I WANT TO SEXUALLY MURDER A DRAGON IDOL
>>
File: 1460446071111.jpg (2 MB, 1661x1995) Image search: [Google]
1460446071111.jpg
2 MB, 1661x1995
>Jeanne Alter's NPBB destroying both Nightingale and the dragon in one turn
Why does it feel so good?
>>
>>146004345
>>146004408
Just attempting to justify your bullshit and admit you are wrong
>>
>>146003967
>>146004072
>>146004083
Except we don't actually know if Gae Bolg will exploit weak spots to do that. It'll have the conceptual effect of reversing causality, but it's only ever done that when it's been blocked or dodged somehow. We don't know if the concept would automatically allow it to recognise a weak spot even if Cu himself didn't know that it was a weak spot, and if it didn't, then AoF would cancel it out. And it doesn't matter if it goes for the bare chest, because it's his skin that's armored, not the actual, physical armor.

>>146004131
That's true, but it'd still have the power of a B-Rank attack subtracted from it, which leaves it as an E-Rank attack that hits him.
>>
>>146004770
Pretty sure it went up someone's asshole in the myth to get around their unbreakable skin.
>>
>>146004408
>>146004345

But that implies that Shirou Kotomine is his Master at some point in CCC. It'd make more sense to put him down in both categories, using the two different designs.
>>
>>146004469
>sexually murder
By making Liz choke on dicks? I'll join.
>>
>>146004859
And Brahmastra was capable of blowing up the planet in myth. Doesn't mean it'll do the same in Fate.
>>
>>146004859
Though luck Siegfried asshole is also protected and only dicks of A rank can bypass it, even if you have an A rank dick like Astolfo it will only feel like an E rank dick to Siegfried. But if you massage his back he cums instantly
>>146004951
The other dragon idol
>>
>>146004770
It would go through his back to his heart,
Which may be protected but back rape still happens.
>>
>Siegfried has horns and wings
Top tier qt
>>
>>146004289
Sieg transformed into a dragon in Apoc.
>>
>>146004742
Because all girl Alters make you feel good
>>
>>146004765
Just see the picture again.
>>
>>146004770
Cu's normal Gae Bolg has never been blocked or dodged even once, Cu has only use it two times, one that Saber survived due to her high luck and the other were Bazett was killed.

It is stated that the only way to once released is big luck, or stopping it from being released in the first time. The lance just naturally search for the was to hit the heart and reverses causality in order to hit it.
>>
File: 1465253773716.jpg (421 KB, 877x620) Image search: [Google]
1465253773716.jpg
421 KB, 877x620
>>146005128
He transformed but a dragon was not summoned with Siegfried, those are different situations
>>146005119
Cutest saber
>>
>>146005115
Except we don't know that for sure, unless Gae Bolg instinctively knows about weak spots.
>>
>>146004895
It's consistent with how the rest of the chart works. The same servant, unless we get something alike the Apoc & Extra versions of Vlad, get listed only once & with each of their masters with confirmed different stats underneath. This is why Saber has Kerry listed & Gil has Tokiomi.
>>
>>146002541
She's a shitty Jobber. She gets constantly rekt and wins fight just against shit tier servants or with the power of plot armor
>gets rekt by Heracles multiple times
>gets rekt by a fucking human professor
>gets rekt by Gilgamesh and wins just by catching him off guard with avalon
>gets rekt in Alter form by Shirou and Medusa
>>
>>146004895
They are ordered on order of first appearance, it is easier to compare stats under different masters that way.
>>
File: smugredman.jpg (59 KB, 457x457) Image search: [Google]
smugredman.jpg
59 KB, 457x457
>>146004216
>using quartz
>>
>>146005381
It does, literally it's purpose.
It finds a way etc,
But whatever.
>>
>>146005451
Herk can wreck most of the 4th & 5th war's servants, Medea gives great stat boosts to an already skilled killer, Gil is one of the stronger servants in Fate, Alter was flat out winning for most of the route & jobber doesn't mean defeated.
>>
>>146005263
What happens if he tries it on the EX luck servants, is the roll an automatic fumble and he trips and stabs himself in the face or something
>>
>>146005613
Probably
>>
>>146005613
Not to that extent, probably hit a part of the target's clothing or something unimportant.
>>
>>146003285
No, memer. Gudao Arturia has B STR.
>>
>>146005950
You also have to factor Cu E rank in it m8
>>
File: Screenshot_20160620-000219.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160620-000219.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
What's the drop rate for this shit?
>>
>>146005613
That'd be funny so yes
>>
>>146006027
About 0 like everything else.
>>
>>146005613
It would just give the spear a big chance of fail.
Realistically, it wouldn't do any damage to Cu, it would just give the servant high chance of not getting his heart pierced. It would only pierce some unimportant place where they could still fight without much problem.
>>
>>146005609
She's presented as one of the strongest servants but she rarely wind a fair fight, the only one I remember is Against Medusa and maybe EMIYA. With lancers she usually spares, with berserkers she wins just by luck and usually gets destroyed, same thing with Gil.
>>
Got jack shit for 20 rolls. Should I keep at it or just buy an account?
>>
>>146006027
I'm in the same situation. Sorry.
>>
>>146003285
Gudao also nerfs Servants, retard. Lancelot has the same stats he had as under Kariya. Gilgamesh has the stats he had under Kirei. Saber has ranked down STR.

Saber Lancelot in FGO can only be compared to FGO Saber, who has B STR, as Lancelot under Rin would also display higher stats.
>>
>>146006494
He nerfs them except when he doesn't though. It really varies
>>
>>146006375
I had very shitty luck with pulls, not a single 5 star so I decided to buy a starter account and I got 2 5 stars and 2 4s for just 5 bucks. Totally worth it and you can also choose your servant
>>
>>146006375
If I were to spend money on this game it would be to buy an account with the servants I want.

The gacha rates are the worst in existence in this game.
>>
>>146006027
Remember that nice event that had manuscripts that gave a bunch of extra mats and there was this map with good drop rate and one of those guys that dropped one or even two horns every other run?
Cause I sure do, would be a shame if people skipped on farming good quests for mats because they were too busy complaining about how there's nothing to do in current event.
>>
>>146006364
She's pretty severely hindered in most of those fights because Shirou's a shit magus. Her only real fight under Rin is against Kojirou, who she beats pretty handily despite having several terrain disadvantages, and she shits on most people she fights as Saber Alter until Archer's-Arm Shirou gets involved.
>>
>>146006393
Fuck and she is the only one I really want to max.
Did DW really make the only place with that mat have shit drop rate?
>>
>>146006715
Sakura!Medusa was able to keep up with Saber Alter while HF Shirou was searching the arm for Raw Anus.
>>
>>146006364
She is borderline, she is really strong for the average, but too weak for the strong.

Against Gilgamesh and Lancelot she outright says she can't win, against Heracles she believes she can put up a fight only if she is at peak. Against Iskander she wonders if Excalibur can handle IH.

Yet against the likes of Diarmuid, EMIYA and Medusa, she shows clear superiority.
>>
>>146006892
Medusa was getting shit on the entire fight. Every time they clashed Medusa came out injured.
>>
>>146006892
Sakura saber is weaker than Rin saber in anything but Magic though so Medusa had it easier and still got rekt before plot armor came in
>>
>>146006686
>dropped one or two horns every run
Oh sorry mister perfect for not having such a good luck. Fuck off
>>
>>146006893
But the big D and medusa can take down lancelot.

This is truly the greatest mystery of our time.
>>
>>146007006
Against an Alter with E- ranked agility even
>>
>>146006892
Medusa was going maximum hit-and-run, using her rank A Agility against Alter's rank D. And she was still not really doing much damage until she had the chance to use Pegasus with Bellerophon against Excalibur.
>>
>>146006554
Most of his Servants are gimped in some way. His Herscles can't use ME and doesn't have GH, his Karna apparently doesn't have Kavacha, his Siegfried has no AoF, and the same goes to a bunch of others.

He is not as shit as Shirou or Kariya, but he isn't much better than Kirei or Kerry. He is really really fucking average.
>>
So how will they explain the different Vlads in GO?
>>
>>146007162
On the other hand he is kind of handling five at once
>>
>>146007127
It's almost as if this is a series based on compatibility rather than linear power levels.
>>
>>146006830
Yeah. There was one recent event (was it Zero?) where you could buy them I think, but at that time I wasn't aware you'd need so many of them
>>
Do you guys think we will get a Berserker Atalanta with her actual interesting NP?
>>
>>146007127
Both fall hard to Arondight, which is the one Arturia thought she couldn't beat. Against regular Berserker Lancelot she was scared but not the point where she thinks she can't win.

Besides Medusa can still die to a bullet or even regular Berserker Lancelot with a pole, she can't even handle Shirou Saber.
>>
Farm 40AP 1 or 2?
>>
>>146007162
To be honest GH is impossible to implement as a non-broken mechanic into this game. That said ME in general has been fucking wasted when they made it into buster only buff, instead of all card types buff.

>>146007281
I'm pretty sure Mashu is your only contracted servant and the rest manifest with the power of the grail during the chapters and they just tag along with you for plot reasons
>>
>>146007127
Welcome to rock-paper-scissors.

>>146006893
Arturia is totally outclassed by Gil unless she has Avalon. Lancelot is a huge emotional weak spot for her, and he's also physically superior to him (but her toys are WAY better and she has Prana Burst to help close the gap to some degree). And I have no idea why she was so worried about IH when she single-handedly wiped out armies in the past.
>>
>>146007281
I think that's explained as Gudao having Chaldea's massive magical supplies as support, but he himself can't channel enough of it to let his Servants use their exceptionally draining NPs or skills non stop.

Of course, the real answer is not to think about it, because if some servants were either completely immune or highly resistant to all types of damage it'd be unbalanced.
>>
>>146003285
Are these Achilles stats counting affection of the goddess? Because if they are his actual non buffed stats are pretty average
>>
>>146007115
I forgive you anon
If only the Zero event had a node you could farm those horns as well
Or the downtime afterwards gave us a hunting quests where those horns had a fairly high drop rate
Seriously maybe DW just hates giving it to us or something, what jerks.
>>
>>146007281
Chaldea is supporting him with that though. I think it was 80% that is being generated by the facility, which would mean that he's basically just supporting one servant on his own.
>>
>>146007409
C- rank mana means he becomes a statue instantly
>>
>>146007457
Farm 2 for the sake of farming the 100 ticket quest.
>>
>>146007474
They are. His stats fall when it's removed in Duel Field.
>>
>>146006715
Kerry was a decent master and she didn't do that well in the 4th war either. Also a lot of servants had shit masters but still did good.

>she shits on most people she fights as Saber
Alter until Archer's-Arm Shirou gets involved
Yeah because everyone was fucking dead. The only ones remaining were shitty Assassin, Medusa and Archer.

>>146006893
Well against Diarmuid we don't know, he died because of Kerry's tricks
>>
>>146007347
If we get a hundred new servants in GO2, sure.
>>
>>146005451

Gil is supposed to be the strongest and he jobs like some autistic baby against shit tier enemies.

You are forgetting that in Nasushit everything depends on what is required by the plot. She's always the protagonist so she needs to job and struggle or story would be boring as fuck.
>>
>>146007460
Lancelot only has the advantage because of the anti-dragon buff and mindfuck.
That said if Arturia had Avalon it wouldn't even be a fair fight since it's said that as long as she has it ''she'll shed no blod''
>>
>>146007460
She's outclassed by Gil even with Avalon. It was still near impossible to actually beat him.
>>
>>146007457
read op
>>
>>146007693
Rip
>>
>>146007637
Alter's first appearance has her go toe-to-toe with Heracles.

As for her performance in Zero, she gave into her MUH CHIVALRY side when she met Diarmuid, and got fucked up by his yellow spear. Once she got that wound healed she ended up doing a lot better, wiping out Caster's demon and destroying Iskander's chariot, up until she got mindfucked by Lancelot.

>>146007784
It's equally impossible for Gil to beat Arturia when she has Avalon.
>>
>>146007460
Artoria even with Shirou stats can handle the GoB to a decent degree though. It's not like she got obliterated, the big problem is EA, but that's a problem for almost anyone. The main problem with Lancelot is his fight style that basically doesn't let her do anything, so her toys are useless if she doesn't get the chance to use them, and during Zero for some reason Urobuchi wanted to make Excalibur seems as some piece of shit that can't hit anyone who tries to dodge it. And about Iskander, the army is HUGE, EA itself didn't even kill the entire army, all that time EA was used only managed to kill half the army.
>>
>>146007812
GO will have more than 170 servants. Creating new ones is how GW makes money and will be the only way for them too keep this game alive after the story is over. GO2 getting a hundred new servants isn't unlikely to happen.
>>
File: smugredman.png (408 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
smugredman.png
408 KB, 1080x1920
>>146005469
Have a better smug Amakusa picture my friend.
>>
>>146007710
The difference is that Gil is really strong but loses because he's unlucky or plain retarded while Shituria gets rekt and wins just because she's a lucky bitch
>>
>>146007998
wut, he literally could have killed her at any time during the fight, while she only had a single chance to win hinging on numerous factors including him not just deciding to kill her at any time during the fight.
>>
>>146007550
Yeah now have fun taking Cybele out without being ripped in half with those shitty combat skills. She was having trouble with EMIYA who is shit himself.
>>
>>146008303
If she pops Avalon and just stays there, Gil can't do shit. But she also can't do shit to Gil.
>>
>>146007637
>Well against Diarmuid we don't know
We do thanks to their last fight. Kayneth says Diarmuid being unable to win against Saber who is understimating him hard means he is much weaker than she is. However Diarmuid whole gimmick is beating Servants stronger than him.
>>
>>146008291
>fucked by shit master
>fucked by plot
>her EX NP missing because plot
>>
Why is this off-topic discussion allowed?
>>
>>146008483
Even assuming she can keep it up indefinitely, that just she's trapped until she runs out of energy.
>>
>>146008550
Deermud doesn't really have a gimmick. He's so goddamn bland.
>>
>>146008483

She just needs to wait for an opening. Gil is an idiot. If fucking Shirou can kill him in close combat a second of being stupid would get him slaughtered vs Arturia.
>>
>>146008806
He has the whole mole NTR gimmick
>>
>>146008483
Gil's IA and incarnation means that he can outlast her though. Her only chance is to surprise him with Avalon and attack him when he's caught off guard. If she can't do that, she's fucked.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 143

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.