[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tera General - /terag/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101
File: is you.png (1 MB, 1122x1016) Image search: [Google]
is you.png
1 MB, 1122x1016
Perverts edition.

>Latest NA Patch Notes
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes

>Class balance patch notes
https://sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
http://tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
https://espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
https://espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
http://pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
http://pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
http://pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
http://forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>4chan guilds
http://pastebin.com/jiRNfCy7

>Endgame Guides/Info
https://sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: http://imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
http://ballistixz.tumblr.com/
https://alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread: >>145632880
>>
IM THE BEST
>>
File: 110101000001.png (1 MB, 1400x1800) Image search: [Google]
110101000001.png
1 MB, 1400x1800
Love!
>>
>>145839736
I was a second too late in the last thread but don't be discouraged, read >>145841775
>>
Greentext your dungeon moments that made you wipe your brow with a shaky hand afterwards and go WHEW.
>want to tank FI
>ask guild if anyone wants to come with
>no response
>queue in
>as soon as it pops, someone from my guild says they'll come
>every time
>randoms are all new to the dungeon, total blind run, but at least they're willing to listen and they're not stupid
>their dps is lacking, though; first boss takes enough time for me to use guardian shout like 6 times or something
>second boss doesn't take anywhere near that amount of time
>priest predicts that desolarus will be tough for our group, but I'm optimistic because it's just desolarus what's the worst that could happen lmao
>get to desolarus
>figure I'll take the front so I can hit the crystal reliably
>we're going along slowly but steadily
>he hits 15% and enters his sped up can-do-any-mechanic-whenever-I-want phase
>2/3 of the dps are dead, it's just me the warrior and the priest and none of the dead have neo resses left and the priest can't res under the current conditions
>we endure in 15% hell mode for at least 5 minutes
>nonstop carpets, crystals, ghosts, clovers, sometimes all at once
>he does another carpet with 0% left and a sliver of health
>kill him just before the carpet closes in on us
>whole group breathes a collective sigh of relief
That was seriously the best FI run I've ever done. So much fun.
>when it ends my hands are shaking
>>
>>145841854
That list is false. All of those people you listed are pure!
>>
>>145842080
Your idea of pure is pretty fucked up anon, you need to get away from 4chan sometimes
>>
>>145842080
Cuckgrave sure as Hell isn't.
>>
Anyone here has true pure love?
>>
>>145842146
No it's not. Redgrave just sits around watching people. Jigghue is too busy sobbing for sex. And Pori's only love is her school. Grey doesn't even come around anymore. You're wrong anon. The ERP exam is dead.
>>
>>145841987
>Glorious galactic president Trump offers to bring me to FI
>No one else in guild is around or willing to go at the time so we queue just the two of us
>First boss takes ages
>When it's over a berserker begins to talk about lack of DPS
>They sound so distraught I'm sure they either quit or hung themselves post run
>Get to 2nd boss
>Berserker dies
>Mystic refuses to resurrect them from 80% onwards
>Berserker has accepted their fate so much that they congratulate the mystic on knowing when it's not worth it to res someone
>Get to final boss
>Trump looks at me
>"With your vote, I know we can make IMS great again"
>Tears swell in my eyes
>Doing 66% of total group DPS on desolarus, next closest is Trump. A lancer.
>Final 15%
>Carpet, all things must die, clover
>Entire party is dead
>I look up, boss is mid-animation, hasn't reset yet, 3% health
>Resurrect
>"SLICE"
>The sound of my shuriken as I voice it irl
>Just like my Japanese animus
>Finish off the rest of my 711 Big Gulp Extra Large Mountain Dew Baja Blastâ„¢
>Hands visibly shaking
>Must be the adrenaline
>Go out and vote for Trump
>>
>>145842331
How bad at ERP do you have to be that none of them will touch you?
>>
>>145842618
Red only really erps people he gets to know, Jiggs no longer really cares for it, same goes for Pori. Grey is too busy IRL with the problem of "2muchpussy" so your best bet would be Red. But even that's not likely since he seems to be away a lot more.
>>
>>145843075
you seem to know what you're talking about so outside of those mentioned do you know anything about other dump elin?
>>
>>145843668
I might. I'm more familiar with some than others.
>>
File: Capture.png (17 KB, 305x237) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17 KB, 305x237
God, why is IMS such shit.
>>
>>145843741
tell me all your dirty secrets about dumplings
>>
>>145844053
Drop a name and I might know a thing or two.
>>
>>145844116
Ibby
>>
>>145844116
what do you know about moppy?
>>
>>145844178
Ibby's a nice Elin, comes off as a bit more lewd than your average 4channer so that's saying something but likes content and exploring as much, if not more than erp. Has a thing for guitars for some reason.
>>145844248
Moppy is an Elin that tends to be too eager to help others with any given thing, which tends to lead to some misunderstandings. Not a bad person, a little pushy. Also may lead people on with lewd jokes but almost certainly hates the actual act of erp.
>>
>>145843924
Casual meter is off by about 50k in nearly every run when compared to better meters like Shinra.
>>
>>145843924
Which boss?
>>
>>145844373
I don't have the patience to list off every elin but thanks for the detailed info on them
>>
>>145844571
Second boss of DF.
Would've posted meter for Verno but people seem to ignore that since it's just a sponge.
>>
>>145844453
why do people still even use casual meter when shinra is objectively better
>>
>>145844818
Because it's listed in the OP.
That's seriously it.

EVERYONE GOOGLE SHINRAMETER AND USE IT.
>>
>>145844708
No worries. I don't have the dirty on any of them anyways, they're mostly genuinely decent people. Mostly.
>>
>>145844116
Dollar?
>>
>>145845253
Dollar is a kind European girl who's gone off to play on EU tera because she gets better ping there.
>>
>>145845253
Very skilled healer and dps for someone playing at 200 ping. Somewhat meh tank but doesn't matter since they're always playing with Lad. Does not erp except with Lad, usually as the top but goes through lengths to make sure that it is at least perceived that Lad wears the pants in this relationship. Also an extremely kind person in most situations.
>>
>>145844116
what d you know about MT elins?
>>
>>145846059
Aside from some that transferred from CH, about as much as you do Anon. My time there was quiet and felt a bit lacking. Might've been because they were all talking in discord or something but ehh.
>>
>>145846152
then tell me what happened to CC
>>
>>145844373
>Moppy
>Not a bad person
you're hilarious anon
>>
>>145846408
CC left for MT fun and to be with petite, but still visits time to time and 'fixes' the gbank for us. This is coming from another dumpling though!
>>
>>145846408
CC more or less got sick and tired of the bullshit economy on CH, once Kyn left Tera, she had little reason to stay on CH so she opted to go play on MT with Petite. A huge memer but a decent enough person. I'm honestly surprised most of you fall for whatever bait she lays out. I haven't seen her in a while, especially since I don't go on MT so I dunno much more past that.
>>145846429
Everyone's got problems. From what I can tell, Moppy isn't intentionally malicious unless upset or when they feel wronged. Which isn't usually the case.
>>
>>145846640
i find moppy to be overbearing and touchy and i'm not even in dump, their presence always comes with shitty comments and a "im better than you" tone
>>
>>145846973
This is true. I tend to feel the same way but like I said, everyone's got problems and they appear to just be blunt rather than mean. But then again, I hate very few people I've met.
>>
>>145846640
>Everyone's got problems.
You more than most. Stop talking about your friends in a public forum like this! The only people enjoying it are you and the people who would use this information in strange and invasive ways. Nobody else cares, and the people you're talking about feel weird having their business strewn around even if it's nothing particularly damning. You might be an attention whore who enjoys being namedropped and talked about, but that doesn't make it true for everybody.
>>
>>145847750
Fair enough. I'll leave it well enough alone now. Apologies if anyone feels this way.
>>
>>145846973
Rude, I like Moppie.
>>
Some people in dump are really lewd
>>
So I want to play a DPS class.
I really enjoyed Brawler, but I think I ruined myself and being able to be invincible whenever I want just by right clicking.

I tried Ninja, fun for a while but just feels kinda weak and fragile. Deleted mine at 65.
Tried Sorcerer, I don't really know what to think here. Only got to 50 just to try out all the skills but it seems severely lacking. Maybe good at PVP since I can just nuke piles of people without having to rely on the laggy "Are they just gonna teleport away from my melee and not take damage?"
Tried Reaper, I honestly didn't get very far because all the attacks felt so SLOW and i'm not exactly sure how survivability works here. Maybe I should try again.
Tried Warrior, deleted it instantly. Just awful, boring, hated it.

How are Slayer, Berserker, and Archer? I heard bad things about Berserker.
>>
>>145848394
I will dump my fat cock in your throat
>>
>>145848394
Who? Who is really lewd, tell us
>>
>>145848662
Ari Ari, go bully her crystals.
>>
>>145844116
tell me about kusu
>>
>>145848662
Jigghue. No one believes me though
>>
>>145848409
Ninja shouldn't have felt fragile at all. Also reapers are only slow when you first start one, once you have skills to chain together they're very fast. Slayer is okay after 63. Berserkers are slow, so I don't know if you'd want one. Honestly if you thought ninja was too fragile the only other good recommendation I could give would be gunner, or you could try reaper again. I wouldn't really suggest older classes at this point.
>>
>>145848826
Slow would be fine if they hit like a truck, but Reaper really didn't feel all that impressive but then again I didn't give it enough of a chance to really see so maybe I should try getting it to 65.

I was curious about Slayer and Berserker because they sound like they might have more survivability in case I do something dumb and get hit, which is more often than i'd like to admit.
>>
>>145848805
Kusu hasn't been online in over 100 days. He is probably dead or in jail.
>>
>>145849225
Reaper and gunner have the most survivability in the field of "woops I got hit".
>>
>>145849338
I forgot about Gunner, everybody says they're really OP. Which makes sense, I see them everywhere.
>>
>>145849248
or he stopped giving a shit about tera, which is the most logical bet. he never seemed too attached with his steam account since he was off it for days at a time, so after he got a full time job, he most likely just made a new one.
>>
>>145849225
Zerk survivability is pretty shitty since the game's got a lot of iframe mechanics and you're not exactly full of iframes on zerk. Once you git gud it's not a big issue but there's a steep hill to climb. Doesn't help that you have a really low base HP, skills that sap your health with every use, glitchy getaway skills like overwhelm and leaping strike that clip into the boss, and the fucking developers making you take more damage from the boss specifically because you wear metal armor. What the fuck. Honestly. Also you have a block but it is hands down the worst block in the game. Mitigates something like 35k damage. Don't count on it to save your ass from any of the remotely difficult dungeons. They gave us a basic roll to use outside of intimidation stance, but it shares a CD with our only other rolling iframe, so it really still feels like we just have 1 iframe we can use at any given time.

Again, once you git gud it's not as big an issue. But compared to the other classes, zerk is pretty low on the survivability scale. If you've got a boss that hits hard unblockable hits, then you've got to be extremely careful or you're just fucked.
>>
File: gunners.jpg (3 KB, 184x32) Image search: [Google]
gunners.jpg
3 KB, 184x32
>>145849382
>I see them everywhere.
I wonder why
>>
>>145849387
You're forgetting how much Kusu loved Elins and lolis in general. Kusu often said he would play Tera until the game shut down, he was so in love with elins. He also loved his mystic, and knew that their buffs were just around the corner. The odds of him quitting the game, given that knowledge, are quite slim.

In the days before he left, he placed about 80 CCBs in the guild bank and seemed sad, like he knew he was about to go but did not know how best to say good bye. Before I saw him for the last time, he told us that his crystalbinds were in the gbank and that anyone could use them. He set that as the message of the day. And then he left, and that was the last time I saw him.

Given his general love of the game and his love of lolis, along with his geographical location (somewhere in EU, where lolis are not legal) and his mood and overall disposition in his final days, I think it is very likely that Kusu is either dead or in jail/some kind of forced institution. I don't want to believe that, but I'm just calling it like I see it.
>>
>>145849648
Kusu probably left dump/tera/4chan because of you pathetic autists who do noting but obsess over him every single day.
>>
File: sayo.png (223 KB, 718x808) Image search: [Google]
sayo.png
223 KB, 718x808
>>145824443
Sorry anon, I was sleeping, but hopefully you're still around.

Sure, I don't mind doing an art trade once I'm done with everything I need to do! Art friends are always nice, so if you want, you can send a parcel or a friend request to Sayo on TR!
>>
>>145848229
is it because they give you free stuff?
>>
>>145849689
Except it was the other way around. Anyone who's been here even two months knows about the Kusu text document, where the level of his shameful obsession with another player was made public. Because he was generally quiet and kept to himself in public, that apologetic text file written by Kusu himself basically exposed his private obsession with other people's lives within a virtual world. It is for this reason that I find it most likely that Kusu's parents stepped in and sent him away to some kind of forced intervention. I hope that is what happened. He seemed unhappy.
>>
File: 1464319375632.jpg (6 KB, 192x160) Image search: [Google]
1464319375632.jpg
6 KB, 192x160
>>145849875
Nothing that is ever posted regarding kusu is ever just "hey i know that person" or "that was my friend they're gone now" its always some paragraph of autism and it's really sad.
I hope he does't come back because its really pathetic to watch
>>
>>145849764
I turn down most of the stuff he tries to give me, but he's genuinely helpful.
>>
>>145850084
>he
clearly you know nothing about moppy then, nice respecting their pronouns
>>
>>145844116
tell me about nyurei
>>
>>145850326
Nyurei doesn't exist anymore go away
>>
>>145850326
Not him, but they're suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>145844116
tell me about licoryn
>>
Is it true that luperca is planning to leave loli n cream to join dump or mahou?
>>
>>145850498
Go back to bed lico
>>
>>145850503
Literally who?
>>
Tell me about the girls in Dump!
>>
>>145851076
There's too many.
>>
>>145851076
Fuck off.
>>
>>145850774
Bellyfox. The red fox warrior that's always in golden devilicious
>>
File: 1388343506180.jpg (389 KB, 2000x1076) Image search: [Google]
1388343506180.jpg
389 KB, 2000x1076
My life is empty. Nothing is enjoyable or fun anymore. Every day is worse than the one before it. I can't stand anyone or anything. The games I used to like are a chore to play now. The people I used to enjoy spending time with have lately felt like a chore to be around.

It's not them. It's me. Something changed and lately I just want to be alone. Then when I'm alone I just want to die.
>>
>>145853198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHd13-XXP0Q
>>
>>145853198
How much money do you have? Go take a trip, see another country or another state even. It does wonders for you. I went on a trip to Europe once when I was depressed and it was the best thing I ever did.
>>
>>145850503
who the fuck cares, as if we need more faggots
>>
Is Tera just really slow at downloading patches or is it just my shitty internet? I can't tell if it's frozen or not sometimes.
>>
File: bully.png (60 KB, 411x87) Image search: [Google]
bully.png
60 KB, 411x87
>tfw randomly bullied
>>
Remember to take a knot daily!
>>
>>145856324
no u
>>
>>145856324
Practicing these once a day could save your life later!
>>
>>145856773
i really, really, really like the eye splice knot
>>
Anyone want to meet up and play the game?
>>
>tfw want to play this game
>don't want elite mt pvp or elite ch erp

what do?
>>
>>145860485
Play with me.
>>
>>145850250
kek its funny how if someone actually misgendered real girls in dump no one would really react like this, since most people that play tera are guys and it's not a big deal, but since its a trans person people go damage control right away.
>>
>>145860485
Pick a different server perhaps?
>>
havent played in so long, just logged on to my baraka slayer and did a quick dungeon run

fun
>>
>>145860639
Where do you play?
>>145860745
And I'm thinking either lot or tr but hw looks good too.
>>
>>145860698
Trannies and Tranny lovers are the worst, especially in MMOs.
>>
>>145860853
I just started on CH.
>>
>>145860485
Partake in MTs elite PVE then
>>145860853
do not
>>
>>145860853
>tr

I'm on there as well, but I don't think there's really all that many from here on the server in general. But if you do decide to play there, we could run things together. Though granted I'm not too high level at the moment.
>>
>>145861037
There's not much TR in the general because drama doesn't happen there
>>
>>145860893
Yeah I don't want to play on ch or mt sorry.
>>145860929
I may just hop onto tr.
>>145861037
tr seems like the most likely pick although starting I won't play this game a lot maybe just weekends
>>
>>145860485
It honestly doesn't matter which server you pick if you're running with pubs because IMS matches you cross-server.

If you wanna run with guild members though, then yeah ask around.
>>
>>145861410
do not
>>
>>145861428
do not what?
>>
>>145861490
Do not play on dead servers
>>
>>145861526
But tr doesn't seem dead.
>>
>>145861526
>le dead server meme

It's getting boring, really
>>
>>145844373
Should be obvious why someone would like guitars
Also I haven't done erp in months
>>
So me wanting to start playing this game on a server that is not mt or ch is a bad idea?
>>
>>145861771
If you don't mind playing with normies then it's not a bad idea at all.
>>
>>145861909
It's not like anyone here would play with a new player anyway. From what I have read here it's just groups that stick together
>>
>>145861771
Kinda?
The other servers are pretty dead, the more populated areas have roughly 8 people standing around
>>
>>145860893
I don't have any more new character slots, but I could boost you to 20 or so if you're still below that, or just tag along and healslut but I wont be able to follow you into instances.
>>
>>145860485
Don't have to ERP on CH, just have fun.
>>
>>145860893
Are you using buddyup at all? I just started a new CH character, but used buddyup, which gives a 100% XP boost if you haven't played in a few months.
>>
Should I get Devilicious costume for my elf or maybe something else?
>>
>>145863246
depends if you wanna be a slut
>>
>>145863246
>elf
get a race change and buy an elin devilicious
>>
>>145863547
Oh yes I do
>>145863567
Elins are trash
>>
>>145863720
Buy and post pics for us to masturbate to
>>
>>145863145

Yeah, I was given one last night and such, so I should be good there. Just trying to find a Guild to join at the moment on there.
>>
>>145864354
What level are you at though?
>>
>>145861526
Yeah, honestly don't come here. It might be active enough now, but it's not going to last, and you'll just be unhappy once it dies
>>
Fug I started on TR yesterday, only level 16, was it bad idea? Should I remake on CH, I don't RP and pvp servers sound spoopy.
>>
>>145865556
CH isn't just RP, but it's very populated and not a PVP server.
>>
>>145865556
Do it.
I'd say go MT anyway though, you only need to worry about being ganked while leveling which rarely happens unless a new class comes out and everyone wants to bully the new kid
>>
File: TERA_SS_147.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TERA_SS_147.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>145865072
15 at the moment, why?
>>
>>145866416
at 15 it's absolutely worth starting over if you can get a buddyup code
>>
Come play on MT with me and use this code for free things!

Flat.Justice#5408 Use it and I will make love to you!
>>
>>145866495
But I was given one, that's why I'm on CH in the first place.
>>
>>145867761
don't listen to the shitters, CH is fine and doesn't into random-ass ganking
>>
>>145866416
I was asking if you wanted to level together, but then I thought nah I level like an autist.
>>
>>145867947

That's okay, I'm sure we can party at some point down the line. Though I'm still trying to find a Guild to join at the moment.
>>
>>145869018
I was in dump last time I played, weren't too bad I think.

But that was several months ago.
>>
i just made a brawler

how do i do this buddy code shit
>>
>>145869482
Is it under level 9?

On the character select screen is there a thing on the right side that says buddyup?

If not you can't.
>>
>>145869709
yes

yes

someone give me a code
>>
>>145869761
For what server?
>>
>>145869873
MT
>>
>>145870058
Here >>145866985
>>
>>145870102
Ew
>>
>>145870102
got u senpai, ty
>>
>The person who gave you a Buddy Code hasn't been online for almost a month
Maybe I'll meet them someday.
>>
>>145870217
Ew? I just showed him the post from earlier.
>>145870225
Thank whoever that is.
>>
>>145870754
oh alright

>>145866985
thanks senpai
>>
>>145866985
could i get a code from someone that actually plays?
>>
>>145871845
Courier#4012 if you want. I'm no super expert.
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160327_182834.png (2 MB, 1829x1029) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160327_182834.png
2 MB, 1829x1029
>>145846592
dump's gbank gets me aspy, fuk u

>>145846640
oh wow someone just laid me out, i make daily visits to CH though -- it's usually really early in the AM just to grab my elite box. if you want me to pop on whenever just post in the thread or pm me on discord, i can usually crossq for dungeons too
>>
CC WHERE ARE MY STICKERS!
>>
>>145871845
Peri#9582
>>
>>145872089
>>145872628
Neither of these works.

Thanks though
>>
>>145871845
if MT
Taldeer#7700
But I am 65 already
>>
>>145847750
>>145847904
I disagree anon, I find it interesting to see how people perceive me
>>
>>145850503
I don't think so, Luperca's gf is the leader of Loli n Cream
>>
>*teleports in*
>*kills ur friend*
>"ha ha im an asshole
>*teleports away*
>repeat like 3 or 4 times
>"oh shit you ran out of friends and i ran out of places to teleport away to"

Am I supposed to care about this entire 61+ quest chain? This is the dumbest shit i've ever seen.
>>
>>145873102
you have to be on MT and have to be under level 9
>>
>>145875123
Is that how it went?

I honestly never cared about any of the story.
>>
>>145875123
Poporis are a mistake of nature.
>>
>>145875123
i like to think of the story as a retarded dog trying to get his dick wet but winds up dying anyway
>>
Where do people usually hang out on CH?
>>
>>145875741
town of lumber
>>
>>145875741
Velika Plaza
>>
>>145875741
Lumbertown is pubbie ERP central.
Velika is for dump
Highwatch is for brazilians and more pubbie ERP
>>
Would anyone want a cum tribute?
>>
File: 20160618124856_1.jpg (54 KB, 342x466) Image search: [Google]
20160618124856_1.jpg
54 KB, 342x466
Wish this outfit was permanent.

But I like the regular ninja outfits more
>>
File: 1456535690578.png (1 MB, 656x948) Image search: [Google]
1456535690578.png
1 MB, 656x948
>>145877156
Do it pussy, I know you won't.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.18.23).png (675 KB, 623x578) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.18.23).png
675 KB, 623x578
>>145877156
Can i get one pretty please?
>>
File: CVHFw7uXIAAwIvl.jpg (44 KB, 583x549) Image search: [Google]
CVHFw7uXIAAwIvl.jpg
44 KB, 583x549
>>145877458
delete this
>>
>>145877462
Post face as well, and I will.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-05+at+03.03.09).png (1 MB, 634x800) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-05+at+03.03.09).png
1 MB, 634x800
>>145877813
Is this one good enough?
>>
>>145877631
Those freckles deserve some cummies on them.
>>
>>145878021
I WANT TO KNOT YOU
>>
>>145878021
I can make do with this, it might be a while. But, expect to see it posted here later~
A few more lewd screenshots would be great though, if you don't mind posting more, or uploading to imgur.
>>
>>145878413
why do i feel like this is nepgeah and or lewdist posting
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (6 KB, 153x49) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
6 KB, 153x49
>>145877156
Don't be a fag.
>>
Seems like matchmaking for dungeons is still dead at low levels..

No idea why solo mode can't progress main story quests.
>>
>>145879075
Its only dead if you're DPS.

Try playing a priest or a mystic sometime. Instant queues no matter what level you are.
>>
>>145879206
Probably.

But as I go to cancel to try and solo the group mode, it pops.
>>
How many more days can we get these Steadfast Tokens?
>>
>>145878413
http://imgur.com/a/Y8zWB
These are some of the less terrible ones,
You better actually post that tribute!
>>
Just installed this game and want to play female human. Are there any premium hairstyles you can buy, because most of these are pretty bad. Don't know if it's like this for all races.
>>
>>145880230
Will do, for sure. I might be tempted to find you in game later too.
>>
>>145881062
Humans just have bad options. Cast, Elf, and Elin all have nice hair styles.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/time-wasted
does anyone want to be my friend
>>
>>145881374
Are there no sliders except for face? Just checked elf and they might be best because they have huge tits.
>>
>>145881636
Not in character creation, you can buy items later that change height, breasts, and thigh size for about 3k gold.
>>
>>145881636
The character creation sucks, cash shop helps hide it with costumes
>>
>>145881636
Reminder that huge tits is shit taste
>>
post butts
>>
>>145880230
>>145878413
why do i play this game with degenerate fucks
>>
>>145879702
Anyone happen to know?
>>
>>145882905
until the 23rd
>>
>>145883032
How many do you get a day?
>>
>>145883097
>>
>>145883097
I think it's 15 per eligible character per day (5/hour)
>>
Can't solo Sinestral Manor
Can't queue for it

What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>145883097
>>
>>145883513
What server are you on?
>>
>>145883673
Celestial Hills.

I'm just garbage at ninja clearly, last boss fucked my shit.
>>
>>145883746
last boss of SM fucks everyone's shit
>>
>>145884007
Not brawler
>>
>>145883513
Well I solo'd him with buffs and charms, barely, damn blood covered his attack aura.
>>
>>145884720
What crystals are you using?
>>
File: kdkdkd.jpg (208 KB, 913x935) Image search: [Google]
kdkdkd.jpg
208 KB, 913x935
Hello, should I just roll with it?
>>
>>145885828
Make an elin
>>
>>145885828
I'd roll you over and plow your ass
>>
Want powerlevel on EU.
>>
>>145885828
sexy/10 please have a girlcock
>>
>>145886348
Stop lusting after Humans already.
>>
What's the best way to earn Gold starting out? Not really getting lucky with any gear drops, and can't seem to get enough to buy accessories.
>>
Good morning Skyfish!
>>
File: 100111000110.jpg (354 KB, 1000x681) Image search: [Google]
100111000110.jpg
354 KB, 1000x681
Greetings /terag/, I wish everyone has awoonderful weekend
>>
Is there any reasonable way to get 1000 fashion coupons?
>>
File: 1415314813073.png (307 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1415314813073.png
307 KB, 500x500
Wishing to come back after a 2 year or so break. I have level 60 ilvl360 Sorc/Zerk/Mystic and think the last content I did was rift's edge? I have roughly 250K gold in bank.

Was just wondering what's the best possible gear I can get up to with my current gold with this patch and will it be enough for the hardest dungeons?
>>
>>145887587
You need to level to 65 first anyway.
>>
>>145887573
Depends on server?
>>
>>145887573
IoD BAM. Got about 500 just this week alone.
>>
>TFT doing 3's
Fuck OFF.
>>
>>145887587
Slaugther, and yes it's enough for SSHM.

You don't buy any of the gear peices from the broker though, you get them from doing dfnm/IoD bams
>>
>>145887753
CH

>>145887838
What kind of gear do you need to do the new IoD? Or is it pretty easy once you hit 65?
>>
>>145887942
There's supposedly some vendor person selling them for a bit over 26 each, or you can buy fashion coupon loot boxes from the broker.
>>
>>145886965
oh anon i lust after anything that has boobs and a long, throbbing dick
>>
>>145888073
I'm way too shit at making gold to buy fashion coupons unfortunately.
>>
>>145887942
Dreadnaught gear should be fine for the lvl 64(?) BAMs.
>>
>>145887587
Drop sorc for now unless you pvp a lot, lv the mystic and maybe zerk will be worthwhile next patch.

As for gear, you may be a little bit over balfway to being able to buy sf+15, and you really do want to gear an effective dps to be able to farm easier. It would be worth it on a zerker, of course you could just make a ninja and gear that instead.

Go for full dreadnaught first of course. I may be wrong but i feel slaughter isnt that much better but is necessary only for the ilvl
>>
>>145887320
>Don't have a close friend to go exploring and do fun things in the world with
Sucks.
>Don't have friends or a guild to even do dungeons and battlegrounds with
Sucks more.
>>
>>145887292
Probably collecting plants, energy and ore. Scarabs you get when collecting plants are the most expensive, 'thou plant fibers are mostly worthless.
Runes used for low level and 250 skill level crafting can also sell well. Ppl occasionally buy those to level up their crafting.
Dawnhide can be expensive, it's needed for some quest and high level can't get it anywhere.
>>
>>145887903
>>You don't buy any of the gear peices from the broker though, you get them from doing dfnm/IoD bams

Until I'm able to do SSHM, what daily dungeons are worth doing at 65 apart from DFNM and SSNM?

>>145889321
>Drop sorc for now unless you pvp a lot,
Did Sorc get a huge nerf or something? Last time i remember it was one of the best in PvE and my personal fave. But if it's really that bad now, then I guess I'll focus on mystic.

>>Go for full dreadnaught first of course. I may be wrong but i feel slaughter isnt that much better but is necessary only for the ilvl
So just to confirm, the current order for best gear goes Dreadnaught > Slaughter > Starfall > Imperator ?

If the pug mentality is still the same as it was 2 years ago(higher ilvl = better else kick) then if possible I hope to skip dreadnaught and try go straight for slaughter.
>>
>>145892050
Getting DN gear is easy, but your choice. Definitely skip SF gear though and go straight for Imp.
>>
>>145892050
DN gear is basically handed to you at the new IoD, just get someone to help if you can't solo the intro BAMs
>>
>>145880230
I screwed up and completely missed, only a few drops hit my monitor. I'll try again later though ;_;

http://imgur.com/a/Nsq4y
>>
>>145892230
>>145892381
Awesome, thanks for the info.
>>
>>145893518
Come on anon
At least save some cum before doing it
>>
>>145893518
>Cumming on her armpit
Good taste anon
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-02+at+11.58.29).png (898 KB, 556x767) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-02+at+11.58.29).png
898 KB, 556x767
>>145893518
Thank you anon!
>>
>>145893747
Sad part is that I did, it all hit the wall.
>>
>>145894198
Slut
>>
>>145893518
You have a tiny cock.
>>
>>145894198
Name and server? I'll come find you next time.
>>
>>145894693
Not boasting about size because I'm on the average side, but that's only about one-third at best. I can show you, if you want, anon.
>>
>>145894703
Vallala.Mirthbark
CH
I hope you do!
>>
File: TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_170813.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TERA_ScreenShot_20160618_170813.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
What the fuck is with this texture
>>
>>145896202
TERA has always had shit textures on everything but characters
>>
Does anyone want to ERP?
>>
>>145896748
On MT?
>>
Anyone on CH up to fapping together? Preferably human, castanic or elf.
>>
>>145896945
I just finished
fuck
>>
>>145896851
CH
>>
>>145897104
Are you fine with alts? Or making an alt on MT?
>>
I have masturbated 6 times since I woke up this morning.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>145897563
That's normal for an Elin, or any female race really.
>>
>>145896945
tfw have several hot castanics and an elf but cant log on
>>
>>145897756
I'm not even cumming anymore. It just dribbles a bit as if my dick is dry heaving.
>>
>>145897948
Awww, why not?
>>
>>145897563
Do you realize just how much time you are wasting with that?
>>
>>145898290
Yes, I actually do. I don't have much better to do with my time though.

I wanted to play the game but I don't want to do IMS alone so one thing led to another and here we are.
>>
>>145898565
I will IMS with you. Are you on CH?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.