[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/coadeG/ children of a dead earth general /kspg/ welcome kerbal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: coadeg.png (71 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
coadeg.png
71 KB, 300x168
A new beginning.
>>
B A S E D
>>
I approve of this evolution

When is the game coming out?
>>
HULLO!
>>
I like this meme desu
Is children of a dead earth worth getting now? I hear bad things about the dev.
>>
>>145485850
The glowing effect really looks like shit
>>
>>145485916
Very soontrademark -- and it will fucking annihilate sales for the prior scam that shall not be named.

Good thing the "definitive" version is coming out in November
>>
>>145486073
I don't even know why you think this is trying to compete with KSP when the only thing they have in common is that they both take place in space
>>
>>145486232
Shall we compare screenshots side by side? There are elements of the game that such an obvious "fuck you" to squad. Also the way the trailer is written. And who do you think the children and the dead earth are?

You're lookin at em
>>
TRUMP 2016
GAS THE SCHIZOS
BURN THE JANNIES
>>
>>145486440
Yes please show me those fuck yous because I can't see them
>>
File: file.png (185 KB, 700x438) Image search: [Google]
file.png
185 KB, 700x438
>>145486639
https://childrenofadeadearth.wordpress.com

It's literally Bac9 the game.

There's a bunch of better shots I can get for you in four or five hours. Posting from mobile now.
>>
what the fuck is this shit

can i make an actual thread
>>
>>145487020
You can definitely try.
>>
>>145486946
bac9 makes overambitious vaporware so maybe it really is bac9 the game :^)
>>
Is /kspg/ ded?

You monsters...
>>
File: 20160506_133059.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160506_133059.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Coadeg a shit

Bring back kspg
>>
allah akbar
>>145487867
>>145487867
>>145487867
>>
>>145487965
so are you faggots gonna post in it or no
>>
>>145486946
You don't need to link it to me, I read that.
The only "fuck you" I can see is when he talks about patched conics vs n-body, but I really can't see any other parallelism apart from the fact that there is space and spacecrafts involved.

Literally anything else, from the UI of the editors, to the art of the parts, to the lighting effects, to the whole purpose of the game looks completely different from KSP

Point me to an actual screenshot where you can see the guy is trying to tell me "see? This is like KSP but better"
>>
>>145487965
No because I want to see how MAN will try to steer arguments about coadeg into talking about his obsession over max and le false paradigm meme
>>
>>145488456
fuck off man nobody cares
>>
>>145487836
Go find a job
>>
last for meme
>>
I like this thread better
>>
>>145488560
still not him you incorrigible faggot
>>
Let it go guys, /kspg/ is dead.
>>
>>145489209
why?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.