[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98
File: lordaeron_pay_to_be_unbanned.png (400 KB, 671x486) Image search: [Google]
lordaeron_pay_to_be_unbanned.png
400 KB, 671x486
/wpsg/ guilds:

Cata
<Autism Awareness> - Atlantiss 1x (Alliance)
www.atlantiss.eu

WotLK
<VG> - Lordaeron 1x (Alliance)
www.molten-wow.com

>Where can I get game clients?
http://pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread >>122607046
>>
First for gdkids
>>
File: 5416516516.jpg (99 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
5416516516.jpg
99 KB, 914x1091
daily reminder that if you dont smoke marijuana, you are a normie
>>
File: snurkfizzle_the_unholy.png (2 MB, 1275x794) Image search: [Google]
snurkfizzle_the_unholy.png
2 MB, 1275x794
5 Reasons not to play on Lordaeron
-- a list by Pezado --

1) Molten has a long history of scamming and shady business practices. In the past they would do things like randomly suspend people's accounts and offer for them to be restored for a cash donation. When they weren't making enough money from their cash shop they decided to intentionally break the Shadowmourne quest line so the only way to obtain the weapon would be to pay €70.

2) After five years their other WotLK servers are still horribly broken. The idea that Lordaeron will be any different is a joke. Molten is all about making money and they will only put in just enough effort to achieve that goal and not a bit more.

3) Gross mismanagement. They've had their databases wiped twice due to the owners jewing eachother. It is not advisable to invest time into Lordaeron because its very possible your character will be destroyed some time in the future. You can read all about this here: http://pastebin.com/tktcCEFC

4) They fake their population big time. In reality Lordaeron only has 1800 to 2400 players online during peak hours. A big difference from the 7,000 they claim. You can find proof of this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaD8JNy56zw

5) Pay to win. They claim you only will be able to donate for gear 1 tier below the current raid, but everyone knows that's a lie. Lordaeron will go full pay2win before the end of T8 raid content.

Thanks for reading everyone I hope you make the right decision and join Atlantiss instead.
>>
>>122755120
I´m too neet for it. I don´t even know people who sells it.
>>
>>122755120
Where am I supposed to get weed if I'm neet?
>>
>>122755170
Why does it have be Lord or Antpiss? Both are shit and I will be playing on neither.
>>
The state of Ulduar on Warmane (aka Lordaeron)

•Yogg-Saron
unscripted

•Mimiron
unscripted

•Algalon
unscripted

•Vezax
unscripted

•Flame Leviathan

~~~~~~~~~

Bug notes:
-Inflicting a single damage to the Towers will trigger a raid wide bug that locks raid members outside the instance.
-The Vehicles cannot be repaired
-Any players on the passengers seat are not immune to Flame Leviathan's AOE.
-The pyrite mechanic does not work
-The chopper's Tar mechanic does not work
-There is no hard mode in Levi
-Vehicles dont respawn if you reset the instance

•Ignis the Furnance

Bug notes:
-The Iron Construct mechanic does not work
-Iron constructs that steps on flame patches wont turn to Molten constructs which also means they are unkillable. your offtank simply need to tank and kite

•Razorscale

Bug Notes:
-Harpoon Guns dosent work

•XT-001 Deconstructor

Bug notes:
-The Bomb bots and Junk bots does not attack and work (this is good actually)
-There is no Hard mode with this encounter.
-you won't get any loots if you DPS the Heart past 50%.
-killing the bosses heart will trigger a raid-wide bug that locks raid members outside the instance.

•Kologarn

Bug notes:
-this boss does not work 100%
-when kologarn dies, he does not make a visible bridge with his body

•Iron council

Bug notes:
-There are no drops when you kill Stormcaller Brundir last [proven]
-There are no drops when you kill Steelbreaker last [unproven]
-There are no drops when you kill Runemaster Molgeim last [unproven]
-Stormcaller Brundir can walk through walls
-Stormcaller Brundir does not follow the tank but instead he tries back away from the tank.

•Auriaya

Bug notes:
-Her Sanctum Sentries is stationary here: (http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=4273.2:463708453714)
-there are rare times when Auriaya dosent summon Feral Defenders.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_111915_140316.jpg (399 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_111915_140316.jpg
399 KB, 1600x900
hnng
>>
>putting cata before wotlk
I know aa shills are desperate as fuck but thats just retarded
>>
>>122757743
They just organized the OP alphabetically (expansion wise and guild wise), that's all.
>>
There has been a lot of misinformation being spread about the quality of atlantiss so i thought i would make an objective list of a few of the issues seen on the bugtracker.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4805
>using your bank crashes your game when you move some items

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4927
>multiple spells that apply a healing reduction stack

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4862
>winning arena matches increases your team raiting not your personal raiting. This means even if you go 90-0 you will not be able to recieve arena points or buy gear.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4829
>there is a chance that opening crafted loot items like fire prisms will be completely empty

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4698
>this spell i supposed to stack up to 3 times at 4x each 12x total and increase your periodic shadow damage by that much. But on atlantiss it increases your direct shadow damage done also, causing shadow bolt and other direct warlock damage spells to do 12% more damage.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4551
>not even resto and balance druids can't powershift out of roots or snares, gamebreaking in pvp.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4405
>mana feed only works correctly with felhunter, imps only regenerate partial mana.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4296
>This next one is quite major and it's 3 months old. When rogues use Tricks of the Trade they can gain the T12 4 piece set bonus even when they don't have any T12 equipped. This bug is so old rogues were gaining the buff before T12 content was even available. Here's what the 4 set bonus gives you:
>Your Tricks of the Trade ability also causes you to gain a 25% increase to Haste, Mastery, or Critical Strike chosen at random for 30 sec.

In addition to this Atlantiss also has major stability issues, leading to multiple rollbacks per hour, and constant downtime.
>>
>>122756395
grow it yourself. you'll develop decent botanical skills, you'll get a quite fun hobby to kill time with and it'll feel rewarding to literally reap the fruits of your productivity.
>>
>>122755170
>>122757129
These posts are intentionally misleading, and kind of sad that people would spam so much misinformation just to try to gain attention on their project.

First of all, Lordaeron operates on an entirely different core than any other warmane realm. While older realms are running mangos core lordaeron is running on trinity core, the same core used by servers like GD and ToD.

Secondly you are claiming entire tiers of content are bugged, but at the same time none of that content is available and ready to be played. You have no way to know what is and is not working on Lordaeron, and posting a long laundry list of bugs from a server running an entirely different core is not only pointless, but it is needless shitposting. You might as well be comparing two entirely different games at this point.

If youre still believing that old youtube video about faked player counts (that was made by the same person who unsuccessfully made the nostalrius bot video, and with both comments and ratings disabled...) here is a more reliable link with data, and the addon you can run yourself. It is worth mentioning that on warmane they count accounts at the character selection screen as online players, leading to some minor stat bloating.
http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?311887-Community-made-Lordaeron-Census-(UPDATED-WEEKLY)

We all want the private server scene to thrive, but claiming bugs from an entirely seperate realm running an old core, and claiming theyre bugs from lordaeron is intentionally misleading. Please think about your contributions to the quality of these threads.
>>
File: nefkill.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nefkill.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Here's Molten's public bugtracker.

50+ pages of unfixed bugs you can have a gander at.

Have fun kiddos.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker?filter&ex=20&ca=&_btcat%5B%5D=&st=1&_btsta%5B%5D=1&t=

Fucking molten shills please just kill yourselves.
>>
File: magtheridon_lordaeron_bugged.png (1 MB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
magtheridon_lordaeron_bugged.png
1 MB, 1600x1000
Is there anything more evil and morally reprehensible than Molten shills?

Ituh is literally the Satan of WoW private server emulation.
>>
I don't even care for any server on wpsg. This is bad shilling. Maybe good if it's the same people shilling for false competition
>>
>>122758420
>can't find actual bugs
>has to post client side bugs
>>
>>122758504
https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker?filter&ex=20&ca=&_btcat%5B%5D=&st=1&_btsta%5B%5D=1&t=
>>
>>122758504
>lordaeron scripting bosses as boats which regular 3.3.5 clients can't handle
>>
>>122758613
>fresh
>5 years old
>>
>>122758613
Damn, pickles is cute, I'd give him a reacharound desu.
>>
>>122758613
>>122758715
>>122758814
That`s just sad and desperate.
>>
File: TESV_2015_07-18_22-42-05-48_1.jpg (836 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TESV_2015_07-18_22-42-05-48_1.jpg
836 KB, 1920x1080
>>122755004
So, wait, if I get banned for cheating on Lordaeron I can just pay a few Molten shekels to be unbanned?

Fucking awesome.
>>
>>122758878
Nah they don't use that policy anymore, just a shill picture
>>
>>122758878
yep they only care about making cash, remember that. don't be surprised to see certain guilds or players get preferential treatment on lordaeron cause they've lined the owner jews pockets with sweet $$$
>>
File: 1447452178764.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1447452178764.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>122758007
>When rogues use Tricks of the Trade they can gain the T12 4 piece set bonus even when they don't have any T12 equipped
what scripting
>>
>>122758613
>>122758715
>>122758814
>>122758896
>>122759007
CUCUMBERS LMFAO
>>
>>122758320
That's pretty much meaningless on its own because
1. bug tracker isn't necessarily supervised (the majority of items could be duplicates if not outright invalid)
2. A fundamentally same issue might have been reported many times ("pathing issue at Black Temple stairs/Stormwind bank stairs/Durnholde Keep ramp") or a broader issue like "Void Sentinel values are incorrect" could be split to separate issues for its health, melee damage, Void Blast damage and Shadow Pulse damage being bugged, or there could be an even broader report" Issues with M'uru/Entropius"
3. If you are REALLY nitpicky, you could probably find thousands if not tens of thousands of bugs from even the best servers and get hundreds of pages worth of bugs.

What determines the size of bug tracker is more related to what kind of issues people bother to report (and investigate: https://github.com/ccshiro/cc-buglist/issues/1819 is an example of a faulty report but researching the mob brought up another issue no one would have noticed otherwise) and moderation than the actual quality of the server.

Molten's MaNGOS-based servers are worse than a hypothetical server I could launch on my own in an hour if I actually wanted to (because Trinitycore is better by default), but it's not so because there's 50 pages of bug reports or because of any reasons you can list in a post. Ultimately, you pretty much just have to go "trust me, I've played there, it's generally speaking inferior to servers x, y and z in terms of questing/dungeons/raids/class mechanics/core mechanics/stability and is handicapped by outrageous pay2win/broken economy/corrupt admins/whatever" because all else is just examples that you could compile a similar list of for any other server.
>>
Cata kids on maximum damage control
>>
Why is Lordaeron getting so much shit?
I play on it now for a few days and have to say there were no Quests that were obviously buggy or not there.
The Population is mostly nice there are a few Nuts but you have them everywhere.
The Serverstaff is nice and helpful, and that Northrend is getting released in the next few weeks is nice so it gives me time to level and gear up a bit.
Cheers F.
>>
>people posting bugs from Deathwing/Ragnaros
>implying Lordaeron isn't a completely separate entity
>implying it hasn't had a lot of more people developing it, such as AT developers

fuck off and kill yourselves cata kids you're literally the cancer of this general
>>
Tell me molten kiddies, are you fucking retarded or just ignorant?
>>
>>122760480
To add to that, why are there so many spastics in this thread? or is it just 2 guys who hate on the other one?
>>
File: THEcucumber.jpg (1017 KB, 2956x1444) Image search: [Google]
THEcucumber.jpg
1017 KB, 2956x1444
<autism awareness> waiting u
>>
File: whyarentyouondalaran.jpg (72 KB, 575x434) Image search: [Google]
whyarentyouondalaran.jpg
72 KB, 575x434
>>122760557
>t-they changed the name and switch to trinitycore
>this means they'll put a lot of time into fixing bugs and scripting things
>time they didn't put into on their old server which have been up for FIVE FUCKING YEARS
>AT devs are working on it XDDD (hint: they're not)

lmao can't wait to watch your spirits get crushed when naxxramas literally doesn't work

fucking moltards you'll never learn even when the truth is spelled out for you

MOLTEN = ZERO EFFORT CASH GRAB EVERYTIME
>>
File: 1418362893609.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1418362893609.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>122760713
>that haircut
I can just imagine the endless recess beatdowns in school
>>
>>122760741
>dalaran shill
>>/trash/
>>
>>122760713
Fucking lmao
>>
File: 12312312313.jpg (8 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
12312312313.jpg
8 KB, 384x288
>>122760713
That picture with the musical instruments reminds me of the spongebob episode everytime.

the winner takes all..
>>
>>122760713
BTFO
>>
>>122760713
literally lmaoing
>>
>>122760741
yes they are
>>
>>122760713
He looks like that adam lanza kid. It doesn't surprise me he's one of the biggest shitposters here. You can tell the mental deficiency just from that picture.
>>
File: michael-brown.jpg (182 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
michael-brown.jpg
182 KB, 618x412
>>122760713
>moltards ran out of arguments and have to resort to posting high school pictures of the Dear Leader instead

absolutely pathetic
>>
>>122760480
>>122760702
funny how there is no one replying.
>>
>>122761381
Except (You).
>>
>>122760713
Ayyyy lmao
You reap what you sow cucumbers wwu
>>
>HoT spells downranked on when used on low lvl
On Druids (and possibly other classes), all Heal Over Time spells get downranked when used on lower level players. Buffs are intended to be downranked, however healing spells should deal the same amount no matter what the level of the target player is. As a lvl 60 druid, when I use my rejuvination on a level 60 it casts as a rank 11 spell. When used on a lvl 1, it casts as a rank 1 spell. This applies at least to wild growth, rejuv, and regrowth.

http://i.imgur.com/LU7QQjq.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/koBOolD.jpg

nice server moltards
>>
>>122761786
LMAO
>>
>>122761786
shut up retarded catashitter
>>
>>122761786
>omg low level players don't get max rank heals, this is going to cause raid wipes!

>meanwhile on Atlantiss rogues get t12 4piece bonus not only without t12 but before t12 content is even out
>>
>>122761923
>>122761892
>Molten shitters desperately trying to justify following Ituh to the absolute worst WotLK server you could ever play on

hahahahaha I'm loving it
>>
>>122760480
There isn't any obviously bugged quests because 99% of vanilla quests aren't obviously bugged in the public available open source version of the emulation software. Molten doesn't deserve any credit for it. In fact, I'm not aware of a single fix they've done in regards to vanilla questing (there's a few for Outland). Class and core mechanics have definitely been improved, though.

However, the key point is that the actually relevant WotLK content is totally unproven (while vanilla and TBC content are pretty much stock aside from raids). Okay, they had a test server before release, but most of the testers obviously were Molten shiteaters who are used to ancient stock-MaNGOS questing/dungeons and even stock-Trinitycould would appear as a huge upgrade to them so their opinion is virtually worthless. In addition, the server is run by Molten (now rebranded as Warmane) and they have a history of accidentally the entire character database and turbojewery (Lordaeron might have severe restrictions on pay2win right now, but we are talking about admins who literally broke Shadowmourne quest chain on their other servers so who knows how long that will last).
>>
https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker?filter&ex=2&ca=&_btcat%5B%5D=&st=1&_btsta%5B%5D=1&t=

bugs bugs bugs galore

moltards BTFO by themselves
>>
>catafags completely losing their shit
These threads are so entertaining
>>
>moltards completely losing their shit
These threads are so entertaining
>>
>>122762057
so i dont see anything wrong with it, we have to wait and see what Northrend will be like. i hope they fix most of the quests and the dungeons.
The Raids are shit on most servers.
>>
corecraft
>>
File: deadguild.png (437 KB, 502x583) Image search: [Google]
deadguild.png
437 KB, 502x583
>>122762052
>play cata with us
>no don't play there
>n-nice s-shit server!!
>>
File: shituh.png (645 KB, 689x790) Image search: [Google]
shituh.png
645 KB, 689x790
>>122762480
wrong version friend
pickles doesnt give two shits about pvp or ganking lowbies
>>
>>122762239
>>122762342
>catafags completely losing their shit
>moltards completely losing their shit
>shit-flingging galore

It`s like watching a kid`s soccer game where they don`t count the score.
>>
>>122762647
>copying <vg> memes
You can join at anytime senpai
>>
>>122762819
>copying /pol/ memes
>claiming memes as your own
lol?
>>
>>122762893
I never said i vg made the picture, just the meme. Youre really reaching for somebody who d"oesn't care"

>turning a pol meme into wpsg meme
Vs
>turning a vg meme into a aa meme
meme yourself kid
>>
File: gold4lordaeron.png (2 MB, 1471x815) Image search: [Google]
gold4lordaeron.png
2 MB, 1471x815
http://gold4lordaeron.com/
>gold selling sites already popping up for lordaeron

Lmao can't wait to see how fucked the economy will end up with all the stock trinitycore exploits floating around

I'll bet its the Molten jews selling the gold themselves
>>
>>122763037
if you dont care then why are you bothering replying?
im sure you have a large collection of rare pepes
>>
>>122760713
He even looks like a shitposting little kid holy shit
>>
>>122763079
At least the gold isn't free like on atlantiss, i literally hit gold cap in a few days with this

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-exploits-bugs/516558-easy-gold-atlantiss-wow.html

>yfw this was only fixed a few months ago
>>
>can't whisper until lvl 10
what kind of bullshit is this?
>>
>>122763403
How fucking new are you, newshit?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x338
>>122763403
>he fell for the atlantiss meme
>>
What's gonna happen after you hit 80 and muh journey is over, moltards?
You'll be playing on a far less scripted GD. That's it. Congratulations.
>>
i want to play
>>
>>122764950
Venginz wow wwu
>>
>>122764950
When u spammed this before the shilling wasn't as bad
>>
I'm about to hit 70 on Lord, how much will it cost me to get a flying mount (and the riding skill if required)?
>>
>>122765338
it'll cost you a trip to http://wotlk.openwow.com/ you retarded fucking molten shitter
>>
>>122765409
>retarded catababby still mad his server is garbage

BTFO
>>
>>122765338
Its cheap, 300g total maybe a bit more
>>
File: 1408078696006.png (306 KB, 673x604) Image search: [Google]
1408078696006.png
306 KB, 673x604
>>122765409
u ok my familia?
>>
>>122765526
>>122765694
>too retarded to google the most basic shit

Moltards, everyone.
>>
File: 1355442529644.gif (2 MB, 353x195) Image search: [Google]
1355442529644.gif
2 MB, 353x195
>mfw Ulduar comes out and is completely unscripted
>>
>>122766564
>molten
>completely scripted
Pick one, shitter.
>>
>>122766615
>>122766615
Read it again
>>
>>122766615
delete this
>>
>>122766850
delete this
>>
File: 1427492903893.png (181 KB, 509x187) Image search: [Google]
1427492903893.png
181 KB, 509x187
dont forget to go to hellfire for a free 5% damage increase
only on atlantiss
wwu
>>
File: merchant.png (510 KB, 1027x1200) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
510 KB, 1027x1200
After playing Lordaeron this weekend, it is in my opinion the best private server ever created. It's actually more bug free on launch than any of the other servers are after years of being in operation. And the bugs that do exist should be ironed out quickly.
In my opinion, Molten under Hermes earned all the bad reputation it got. But since Kaer has created Warmane, it is doing a lot of great things for the private server community.
For example, Warmane's instant 80 server Blackrock gives you free Wrathful (i.e. the very best) pvp gear when you sign up. So you can do arena or bgs with zero gear grind. Add in the large population and good AT scripting, and there's no other instant 80 server even close.
Yes, there are still pay-to-win realms on Warmane, but you'll never have to see a single player from there if you don't want to. And the guys who are buying gear on the pay-to-win servers are the ones making it so Warmane can afford the best developers of any private server. Developers have to make a salary just like you do.
So I don't get the hate for Warmane at this point. Sure, if you're here to post about your own private server and downvote any competition (sadly a large percentage of the posts here) then nothing Warmane has done will change your view. Feel free to downvote this post, it won't bother me.
But if you are like me and just want to play the "real" WoW then there's no reason to dislike Warmane at this point. I like Gamer District, Dalaran, Nostalrius and Atlantiss a lot, and I wish them all well because they do a good job of bringing the "real" WoW. I have toons on all of them.
But Lordaeron is special, and anyone who doesn't give Warmane credit for that accomplishment just isn't being fair.
>>
>>122766937
Admins will ban you for exploiting :^)
>>
>>122767051
poor ragnas, accidently gets it for flying into bc and tickets a gm to remove it and gets banned for it
>>
>>122766937
>atlantiss is such a good server molten so bad lmao xd
>>
think I'll just go back to GD desu senpaitachi
>>
>>122760713
This explains a lot about aa actually
>>
>>122766937
It`s really giving the buff? Because i had retribution aura stuck on me from the npc from eastern plaguelands for like 30+ levels and it did not give me the effect, it was just a visual error.
>>
>>122767512
not sure i just noticed i had the buff when i finished a dungeon
>>
>>122767836
>>122760141
>>122760729
>>122760141
>>122761256
>>122761256
>>122761545
>>122762161
>>122762467
autism
>>
File: 1351386858607.jpg (50 KB, 390x426) Image search: [Google]
1351386858607.jpg
50 KB, 390x426
moltards kill yourselves
>>
>cata kids literally can't handle the banter
>>
>>122769114
>posting catakeks btfo is banter
>>
>>122769114
>constantly shitting up the thread
>banter xd
>>
>>122769203
>catafags complaining about other people shitting up the thread
WEW
Besides its obviously falseflaging from aautists
>>
>>122769289
>it's not us xd

whatever you say
>>
>>122769378
>it's not us xd

whatever you say
>>
>>122769481
>>>122769378
>>it's not us xd
>whatever you say
>>
>catakids shitpost
>abloo bloo general ruined

>moltards shitpost
>i-it's a f-falseflag

Nice double standard.
>>
Catakids on full out assblast
>>
>>122770178
>Catakids on full out assblast
>>
Is Cata or Nost literally the only things we can play right now that is a 'real' version of the game and not a Lord/Hawthorne funserver thing?
>>
>>122770208
I mean you can play any other server without wpsg.
Lord will be on wotlk in less than a month anyways
>>
File: nh.png (708 KB, 727x553) Image search: [Google]
nh.png
708 KB, 727x553
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/3t5rj0/sunwell_335a_has_implemented_elemental_invasions/

Based sunwell.pl

http://sunwell.pl/index.php?id=whysunwell

Why are we playing on a shitty mol10 realm when this exists?
>>
>>122770208
theres plenty of servers out there that are playable and have decent enough pops to warrant playing on them, we just dont talk about them here because weve been in an endless shitposting war between molten and atlantiss faggots and its takes up the whole fucking thread
>>
>they unironically play on some no name 100 pop funservers
>>
>>122770432
>reddit
>>
>moltards think Lordaeron will be any different from Moten's other shitty wrath realms
XDDDD
>>
>>122770586
b-but its running stock trinitycore this time....
>>
>mock people for playing lordaeron
>playing atlantiss
This is some high quality bait
>>
>they still dont understand its nostalrius or nothing
>>
>>122770976
>nostalrius
>vanilla
Back to the containment thread
>>
>>122771063

Will do, have fun!
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 1000x1600
Good afternoon /wpsg/! Let's all be nice to each other today even though we like different expansions. Everyone have a great day and I'm sure you will get that drop you wanted!!
>>
>>122771639
kill yourself
>>
>people dont play wotlk on truewow
kek
>>
File: ss (2015-11-19 at 06.43.12).jpg (41 KB, 753x227) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-19 at 06.43.12).jpg
41 KB, 753x227
Why don't you have graphics card from ASUS yet?
>>
>>122770976
One day they'll learn
>>
File: 11677754.gif (938 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
11677754.gif
938 KB, 500x220
>>122773898
Not today!
>>
>>122774893
>the show
Gross desu senpai
>>
>>122773668
Because I have gigabyte
>>
>>122776129
I bet you are not topping DPS and Healing charts.
>>
>>122776724
I usually do though
>>
>>122776874
That's impossible without ASUS graphics cards.
>>
>>122777029
My last card was Asus before it croaked so maybe the buff is still active
>>
>>122770976
>>122773898
Why not get together some people and play on Kronos. From what I've herd it's pretty well done and Nost has plenty of issues.
>>
>tfw cant play today until much later because of school fucking my ass
>tfw will never be 85

sorry bettsy
>>
>>122779116
Just give up naka. Ice I've already accepted that I'm failing this economics class. There's always next semester
>>
>>122779116
school is doing that huh
>>
>>122779226
What econ class are you taking?
>tfw econ minor
>>
>>122779226
im not naka you fucking degenerate
>>
Does Gross play on Atlantiss anymore or did he abandon that shitfest too?
>>
>>122779226
>doesn't work
>failing school
???
>>
>>122781091
Nobody but shrek abandoned atlantiss
>>
>>122781091
He's still here
>>
>>122780446
Intermediate microeconomics

Teacher is an Indian grad student that has only taught the class once before and over half the class is failing. I gave up after I got a 51 on the second test
>>
>>122781530
>failing micro
Senpai i don't know what to say besides labor economics is aids never take it anywhere.
Most econ professors are shit and foreign.
>>
>>122781703
Hopefully my advisor will override me into one of the full classes for macro next semester.
>>
>unironically failing economics

wow.
>>
>>122781930
Macroeconomics are actually hard. Microeconomics is laughable to fail and you should consider suicide.
>>
>>122782031
microeconomics is boring as fuck. macro is fun.

both are piss easy.
>>
>>122782291
>macro/micro
>fun or interesting ever
But they are both easy. The only interesting econ class i took was environmental economics
>>
>/wpsg/ - economy experts
>>
>>122783062
Bunch of pretentious faggots I swear.

You fail rocket science class? Bwhahah what a retard it's fucking easy I passed it like nothing not to mention it's super fun.
>>
god damn I hate moltards
>>
shrek btfo
>>
>>122784157
>>122784287
>>122784374
Did something happen?
>>
>>122784484
Autism happened.
>>
File: 1310831283682.jpg (26 KB, 366x440) Image search: [Google]
1310831283682.jpg
26 KB, 366x440
>>122770432
>Such exceptionally low diffs were achieved by countless optimizations over the years. Fortunately, we don't have to multiply our player counters by 2 to build up hype, as some popular servers do.
>>
>>122784484
i dont know i just joined in
>>
how do I become and maintain being neet
>>
>>122785426
Retirement fund.
>>
>>122785426
file for autismbux
>>
>>122785542
Can I live off of that?
>>
>>122785605
I have no idea. I don't live in burgeristan. I just know some here are living off of that. No idea how comfortable such life is.
>>
File: kbelp.jpg (142 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kbelp.jpg
142 KB, 1024x768
Hi everyone. I'm new here, saw an advert for Lordaeron on /nosg/ and decided to try it out.

Just one question so far:
Who's this "shrek" and why have they been btfo?
>>
destroy all catakids
>>
>>122786837
Ignore the autism and then kindly kill yourself for playing on nost and lol10.
>>
File: 1415723675972.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1415723675972.png
14 KB, 400x400
>>122786837
THE POLYGONS OF THAT PET HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT
>>
>39 posters
just kill this gen already
>>
>>122787650
This general needs nosg to come back
>>
we have to do it

we have to mend the rift between worlds

>>122788674
>>
File: 1441953893473.jpg (510 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1441953893473.jpg
510 KB, 700x1050
hey guys, could you recomend me some MOP servers?

heres a birthing factory for thanks
>>
>>122790984
>3dpd
fuck off
>>
File: 1440357790658.png (660 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
1440357790658.png
660 KB, 698x840
>>122791425
better?
>>
Just gave myself an enema
who wants to try it out?
>>
CORECRAFT RELEASE DATE

1 DECEMBER 2015

G E T
E
T

H Y P E
Y
P
E

1 DECEMBER 2015
>>
>>122792971
>
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 852x480
>>122792971
Just like last year

tfw corecraft ruined my Christmas
>>
>>122792971
yeah right
how's that possible when CC has literally worse bugfixing stats than GD
https://github.com/ccshiro/cc-buglist/issues
800 open, 1250 closed

https://forum.gamer-district.org/forum/82-bug-tracker/
190 open, 5400 closed

literally beaten by a funserver, fucking embarassing
>>
>>122792971
is corecraft just a meme now? I remember when I first started playing on private servers about 2 years ago people were waiting in anticipation for it
>>
corecraft btfo
>>
>>122793847
I remember 4 years ago people thought it was just around the corner
>>
>>122793662
what the fuck
>>
>>122793847
>now
>>
lomlex are you valor capped
>>
>playing private servers
>not playing retail with your FREE* LEVEL 100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCfLn-OgR4g

corecraft when
>>
from now on all loot distribution in <Autism Awareness> will be determined in ST
>>
>>122794561
No.
>>
>>122794561
yes
>>
>>122794804
ST?
>>
>>122794561
Maybe
>>
>>122795191
sunken temple senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 225x350
>>122795059
>>122795096
Thanks
If you arnt I'll be on in an hour or so and I'm gonna spam some if you wanna come
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 915x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 915x645
>>122795312
Although I know it's the No
>>
>>122795191
super street fighter 2 turbo aka super turbo
>>
>>122795191
>he doesn't know Kekumbers' favorite game
>>
Corecraft is coming they announced it as in they are literally ready for release come one come all to the second coming that will save this general
>>
>>122795504
Where is this from
>>
Thinking about corecraft actualy makes me feel sad
>>
>>122796747
then stop thinking about it
>>
>>122796992
I cant people here keep talkimg about it.
I want to play 1x progressive tbc so badly
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1289x1389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1289x1389
>>122797687
>corecraft
>1x
>>
File: XVuAMGI.png (77 KB, 304x302) Image search: [Google]
XVuAMGI.png
77 KB, 304x302
>>122797687
>progressive instant 58 lvl tbc
>>
>progressive
>instant
>>
>>122755004
>WotLK
><VG> - Lordaeron 1x (Alliance)
>www.molten-wow.com
Since when you guys play on molten?

Last time I asked (over a year ago) I was told it was utter shit and to fuck off
>>
>>122799526
People became retarded, ignore those.
>>
>>122799526
ituh tricked some newfriends into rolling on the new molten server, pay it no mind the guild won't last long
>>
hello i would like to join the guild please
>>
>>122800612
name? i assume you're on atlantiss because you're not retarded like other moltards
>>
>>122800690
Fruktigt
>>
>>122760713
>hands behind his back

This is worse than hover hand.
>>
>>122799526
Molten's other servers are based on ancient stock-MaNGOS so they literally, no exaggeration, are worse than one you could set up on your own because open source development has overtaken it and then some during the years.

While the quality of WotLK-content is a big unknown (as it's not yet available) and you should assume the worst knowing who the admins are, Lordaeron is at least forked more recently (and, just like our hypothetical server, is superior to their other servers and kinda same-y to other WotLK servers for this reason alone even if they hadn't done anything at all to WotLK content) and while the quality of raid scripting is not known, it does have core mechanics in a decent shape and several other key advantages over other available servers: 1x rates, restricted pay2win (it's still there but a far cry from other Molten servers or servers like GD... at least for now), it's a fresh server and has high population (regardless of if it really has 8k peaks like Molten claims or 3k, it's an active server) while similar competitors tend to have characteristics most people would consider dealbreakers (like 100% Polish population).

In other words, as other Molten servers are the worst WotLK servers around BY FAR, have outrageous pay2win, have outrageous rates, are ICC-simulators etc. there simply isn't a set of preferences that would make them a server of choice over Gamer-District (currently the best WotLK server mechanically). Conversely, there are very plausible preferences that make Lordaeron the server of choice (such as: wants 1x rates which rules out GD, considers 100% Polish population as a dealbreaker which rules out ToD/Sunwell and places higher priority on core mechanics than content which rules out Dalaran)
>>
>>122801334
Shut the fuck up molten shill
>>
>>122799526
It's still shit except people are now stupid.
>>
What would be a good healing class that can farm well (either on healing or dps spec)? Currently thinking about paladin, since prot can take down multiple mobs easily. Your opinions?
>>
>>122797787
>>122798126
I dont like it either but it is still a progressive server. I wasn't claiming it was a 1x thats just what I wanted
>>
>>122802898
on atlantiss? shaman or druid!
>>
>>122799526
New 1x progressive server that isnt a mad dash to icc or a 200 peak wasteland.
People underestimate how much population impacts a server experience
>>
>>122802898
>>122803109
ops, forgot to mention xpac, it's for wotlk.
>>
>>122803132
People underestimate how much fake population impacts a server's hype.
>>
poppy log on we have present for you~
>>
whats the point of rolling on a progressive server if the raid scripting is going to be Molten Quality™
>>
>>122803176
>WotLK
>Farming
>>
>>122803204
Even if it is faked there are too many people during peak,i would gladly have some leave. Literally people everywhere in the world it makes farming difficult
>>
why havent we reunited with nosg yet
>>
>>122803176
Druids and shaman, since you can use your 2nd spec to farm. Priests and paladins are good too
>>
File: dead guild.webm (2 MB, 1776x998) Image search: [Google]
dead guild.webm
2 MB, 1776x998
>>
>>122804616
not as ded as <wpsg> desu
>>
>>122804335
Because shitters like meer, cucumbers and gd kids wanted to leave them out of the op, call them normies, etc. They were jealous as fuck about nostalrius being huge and them not wanting to participate.

Now wpsg is dead as fuck and nosg has no reason to come back.
>>
>>122805510
most of /nostg/ were literal newfags straight from reddit
>>
>>122805859
Thats true, a lot of new people came over but that's not always a bad thing since these threads would die otherwise.
Most of the truely awful normies left, nosg is sufficiently shitty to change people
>>
>>122805510
Cucumbers here I was not around when nos launched stop using me as a bogeyman unless it's appropriate
>>
What's the name of that addon that hides the micro menu and the bag menu bars on the default blizzard bottom bar? So it looks like 1 bar with 12 buttons with the gryphons on it's left and right.
>>
>>122808203
bartender
>>
>>122807871
Vinjanz came out before nost though.
>>
>>122808343
And I stopped playing between then and June. Nost must have come out between then
>>
>underage retard playing gnome
color me surprised
>>
>>122809549
I'm 22
>>
>>122809606
No, you're not.
>>
>>122809662
You're right I'm almost 23
>>
>>122809850
>im 23 i swear
>>
>>122810903
No I'm 22
>>
quality posting in here lads
>>
File: Pickles.jpg (352 KB, 1199x907) Image search: [Google]
Pickles.jpg
352 KB, 1199x907
>>122809606
>>122809850
>>122811105
>>
Can anyone tell me about the twinstar Cata realm?
Is PvP active there? I'm on atlantiss but its essentially a PvE only server and I kinda want to do some PvP......
>>
>>122813382
AT has a cata realm I think
>>
What's the best Wotlk-Server?
>>
>tfw you will never leave this place
>>
>>122813658
sunwell.pl
>>
>>122813382
It is but not much. You won't find a lot of people playing 3v3.
>>
>>122813658
molten is objectively the best one if you don't want to play on a dead server that will close in 4 months

there's a reason these guys have been around for years
>>
>>122814452
have you heard of dalaran wow? I was told that its very active too
>>
>>122814452
>there's a reason these guys have been around for years
because they've tapped into a treasure trove of nerds willing to pay hundreds of dollars for purple pixels, generating them hundreds of thousands of dollars a month?
>>
>>122814679
dalaran is shit desu
>>
>finally hit 70
>8 levels of wotlk questing
kill me now
>>
>>122815159
>>
>>122815212
can't i hit hyjal at 78?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.