[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/JRPGG/ JRPG General: We're Back: An RPG Story Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1335382403997.jpg (169 KB, 1034x900) Image search: [Google]
1335382403997.jpg
169 KB, 1034x900
Welcome to JRPG General.

Personal suggestion list, use this to see what JRPGs interest you, or add/edit a write up to help other people.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiGmz8hhX0GHdFA5QmlPbVM0TWx1SHYydHB4YWxTY3c

Current FAQ. Generally the simplest questions have answers in here, so check it out.
http://pastebin.com/TpptMfNaP

These may be a bit outdated but here we go.

What are you currently playing?
What are you interested in coming out (no matter the region)?
Are you interested in the grind or just blowing through the game?
Kirby JRPG: Yes or no?
>>
File: Stat Maxer says.jpg (3 KB, 125x87) Image search: [Google]
Stat Maxer says.jpg
3 KB, 125x87
>>146809587
And as always to start the general off:
Playing: I'm actually messing around a bit with early Digimon Cyber Sleuth. I don't think I'm gonna commit to it yet but I'm just trying to ease back into playing stuff/JRPGs.

I'm interested in the western release of Star Ocean, Youkai Watch 2, and #FE when I can get it.

Grind or no?: Everyday grind, baby.

Also help me guys I finally got DQ IX. I also feel like I made a horrible mistake, I now own KH 2.5 after I had thought I wasn't gonna be doing that a long time from now (it was less than $5, good deal or not?). Time to regrind through KH 2 all over again?
>>
Got the C ending in Nier, accidentally saved over my save (when I was just gonna reload to get D), said fuck, and just went to go watch it on youtube. Kinda sick of the game after going through it 3 times.

With Dolphin 5, I wanna play Baten Kaitos. But that'll have to wait, because tomorrow I'm gonna pick up Odin Sphere and Zero Time Dilemma.

Also playing a little SMT4.
>>
I'm playing Valkyria Chronicles on PC, but the game feels very slow, the characters seem to move slowly and even in the cutcenes the animation doesn't match the sound so the characters keep speaking much after the sound of the dialogue has stopped

Can anyone help?
>>
>>146814027
Update your drivers, google the problem
>>
>>146814027
Can you take advantage of it in the meantime by putting in inputs faster than normal, or will that not work on this type of game?
>>
>>146811058
So....did you go and look up ending E then? No joke.
>>
>>146820578
No, but I have Grimoire Nier, which I'll get around to reading eventually.
>>
Do Dragon Quest Heroes 1/2/Dragon Quest Builders and One Piece: Unlimited World Red count as RPGs? If so, how are they?
>>
File: 2016-06-23-072651.jpg (90 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-23-072651.jpg
90 KB, 960x544
>>146809587
>What are you currently playing?
Just finished. Sora no Kiseki Evo FC, going to start SC soon.

>What are you interested in coming out (no matter the region)?
Ys8, Persona 5, Caligula, Atelier Firis, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Utawarerumono Futari no Hakuoro

Cmiiw, but all this time before SC, Joshua has been reporting back to Weissman under his control without realizing it until the end of FC?
>>
>>146809587
Playing through Phantasy Star IV

Most things devastate me. I might need to grind. I'm at level 19~ and I'm in the underground parts of Zio's fort.
>>
valkyria chronicles
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.