[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that Tifa dresses like a slut when she's actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 600x849
Why is it that Tifa dresses like a slut when she's actually a virgin whereas Aerith dresses like a virgin when she's actually a slut?
>>
>>337205276
Because the point was to subvert expectations.
>>
File: 1324703666444.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
1324703666444.gif
2 MB, 353x234
>Tifa is actually a virgin
>dresses like a whore
>bartender
>has a suspicious relationship with Johnny, even tells Cloud to buzz off and let them be alone at a fancy beach resort hotel room
>was the most popular teenage girl in Nibelheim and played with all the boys (except Cuck, I mean Cloud)
>her only role in the story is to lie to Cloud till she can't lie anymore

Tifa was a dumb slut and only noticed Cloud existed after Cloud told her he was going to be a strong famous soldier (aka rich)
>>
>>337205276
Refresh my memory. How was Aeris a slut?
>>
>>337205276
both are sluts.
only Yuffie is pure and virginal.
>>
They're designed to contrast.

Tifa with a black leather miniskirt
Aerith is a long, pink dress

Also 'Flowergirl' is slang for prostitute.
>>
>>337206431
It's just a meme.
>>
>>337206431
OP is from /r9k/ and thinks anyone who dates a man at some point in life is a slut.
>>
>>337206431

She had a relationship with one whole guy. She was clearly giving that shit out on the street corners.
>>
>>337205276
tifa is being tryhard to get attention from that guy
>>
>>337206378
I never even played this game. Is this true?
>>
>>337206431
>fucked zack
>sells her "flower" for 500gil
>asks cloud to be her bodyguard
>default therefore easiest gold saucer date option
>>
>>337208370
From what i remember the date with Aeris isnt much of a date. It was basically just Aeris saying "CLOUD STOP BEING SO SCHIZOPHRENIC GOD DAMN".
>>
>>337208231
Yes.

Also Cloud never even became famous. He ended up a scrub grunt.

Although to be fair he did shish kebab Sephiroth and throw him down a pit.
>>
>>337208231
Pretty much, yeah. It's never directly mentioned that she is a virgin, but what the guy said is pretty much true.

Cloud and her grew up in the ff7 equivalent of the boonies and she was the only non adult girl in town which meant that she had a group of orbiters around her at all times, Cloud wanted to join them, but weren't allowed because he was the awkward kid and the other guys didn't want more competition. Tifa barely knows he exists and only starts talking with him once the other guys leave town for better lives. I don't remember all the details, but she was acquainted with this Johnny guy and she goes off to talk to him when you meet him at a resort. That guy may be one of the kids from town, not sure.
>>
>>337208942
No, didn't you see Last order? Sephiroth willingly jumps down himself once he sees Cloud's determination in his eyes. Just kidding, I wonder how they are going to change that scene this time, there are like three versions of that scene now.
>>
>>337209608
Who cares? Anyone interested in the remake after finding out it is episodic is a shit eating moron who actually liked the awful spinoffs and the changes they made
>>
>>337209608
Why would Sephiroth have a hate boner toward Cloud if he killed himself?
>>
File: 1459724181814.jpg (174 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
1459724181814.jpg
174 KB, 900x630
>>337209442
>>337208942
LOL

good job preparing /v/irgins for the women they'll meet in the real world then
>>
>>337206378
You can argue that Tifa started to be interested in cloud after him being the only kid who actually stayed with her when she decided to take a trip to mount nibel cause all her "friends" just ran away and later on when sephiroth attacked Tifa at the reactor that cloud fulfilled his promise of saving her if she was in danger.

Also
>Johnny
>Not sperging out when near Tifa
He probably could keep up a normal conversation with her because he already had gotten a gf at that point.
>>
>>337209608
Last order got retconned by crisis core
>>
>>337209608
Pretty sure last order isn't canon.

I'm happy as long as they keep genesis and Angeal out of the remake
>>
>>337209724
I am interested in the remake, if it sucks I just won't play the rest. The original game will always be there and I can have that game and whatever I want to be as my head canon. I am too old to care that much about retcons in an almost twenty year old game, even though the game means a lot to me, I just don't have strong feelings for it anymore.

At least Square-Enix seems self aware about the potential controversies this game might create going by the first teaser/trailer.
>>
>>337209724
You're a grade A faggot if you have no excitement towards living all your childhood moments in HD, even if they've changed the combat system.
>>
>>337210892
A shit eating moron has appeared.
>>
>>337210892
I am not very worried about the combat, what I am worried about is the corridor simulator level design that was implied when Cloud was moving around inside the ruined Midgar subway system or whatever.
>>
>>337211029
A falseflag butthurt no exclusives PCuck has appeared
>>
File: grill.png (1 MB, 819x1658) Image search: [Google]
grill.png
1 MB, 819x1658
>>337205276
>Tifa
>virgin
>>
>>337206431
>How was Aeris a slut?
The "Selling flowers in the slums" thing is a metaphor for prostitution.
>>
>>337210565
Yeah that voice-over was weird at first snd then it made sense months later
>>337211131
How can it be more corridor and linear than a game with pre-rendered backgrounds which literally lack a whole dimension?
>>
File: IMG_0556.png (174 KB, 296x303) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0556.png
174 KB, 296x303
>>337211391
>people still meme about this when she is literally shown growing and selling flowers in the game
>>
>>337206378
This entire post is bullshit but how the hell do people never remember Johnny was king sperg
He didn't get shit
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.