[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so let me get this straight heavy hyperarmor spear length spin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: what.png (16 KB, 198x265) Image search: [Google]
what.png
16 KB, 198x265
so let me get this straight

heavy hyperarmor
spear length
spin sweep weapon art to chain from an r1
massive damage AND massive arcs?

what the fuck fromsoft

also. what weapons do you use in the souls series /v/?
>>
Zweihander
Now and forever
>>
Depends on the game.

>Demon's Souls
Meat Cleaver and Phosphorescent Pole

>Dark Souls 1
Honestly nothing ever really stood out for me

>Dark Souls 2
Bone Fist and Fume Sword

>Bloodborne
Whirligig Saw and Moonlight Great Sword

>Dark Souls 3
Gundyr's Halberd and Painting Guardian Sword

I'll just get shit posted all day for voicing my opinion, but I find Dark Souls 1 and 3 to have the most boring weapons in the franchise. Even the ones that are neat and unique in DaS3 aren't cool enough to justify them being so shitty compared to the most basic barebones weapons.
>>
>>337176534
If there's any kind of Meat Cleaver or Great Machte i'll use that one
Otherwise a good looking straight sword or reinforced club
>>
The one that hits the hardest
>>
>>337178226
Which one?
>>
>>337178415
My dick
>>
Are there any hookswords in any of these games that aren't totally shit?

Why does every game I play with hookswords in it make them awful dogshit?
>>
>>337176534
Its almost like almost no thought went into a Soul's game's PvP balance!
>>
>>337176534
Except in DS2and DeS, pvp has always been an addition, an afterthought. DS2 has you requiring 300 victories as an invader/duelist to fully get your rewards, DeS had an invader as a boss, and those games were still unbalanced and laughable. But DS1 and 3 take that bullshit to another level of what unbalanced is in a video game. I would much rather have DeS Poison Mist+Scraping Spear back than to suffer thorough another faggot with the BKH in DS1 or the sheer, raw, amount of stunlock fuckery in DS3.
>>
File: mfw boat people.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
mfw boat people.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>337179063
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.