[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets talk Dark Souls 3 covenants /v/ I see a lot of complaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: covenant_blade_of_the_darkmoon.png (81 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
covenant_blade_of_the_darkmoon.png
81 KB, 240x240
Lets talk Dark Souls 3 covenants /v/

I see a lot of complaining and after playing myself I have been pulled into an invasion a grand total of 3 times in 30 hours playtime switching between blue sentinels and darkmoon blades.

I havent tried but I hear the wolf covenant is pretty dead too.

What is going on, the game is brand new and should be swarming with action. The only reliably active thing is the red eye orb.

Seems almost impossible getting these covenant rewards.
>>
Blades of the darkmoon should have been like in ds1 where it is an area summon. Anyone not hollow in anor londo should be a target.
>>
Everytime I invade a blue phantom appears after a few seconds, yet I get no summons after 10 hours with the item on

What the fuck.
>>
>>334855284
I dunno, I threw on the summon help when invaded one last night and it spiraled into my favorite DaSIII moment so far.
>in crabwoods
>fighting crab, get invaded by normal phantom and a defender covenant dude at the same time
>fight normal phantom for a bit before other dude finds me
>filthy cheaters and attack my while I'm also fighting PvE
>dodging all 3 (a 4th environment enemy jumped in too)
>get summoning helperdude98 message
>he makes a magnificent entrance, power attack in from off-screen, totally unexpected and cool lookin'
>turns into a 2 v 2 throwdown
>trading enemies, covering each others backs, etc
>eventually win by the hair on my chinny chin, bluebro goes home a happy man

It was really fun and exciting. I'll probably start doing sentinel stuff when I have good equipment.
>>
>>334855913

See this shit needs to be more active.

I wish it was like the forest in DS1 when that was pretty new. Invasions every few seconds with the ring on.

Covenants are awful at the minute besides sunbros which got made better with invasions.
>>
>>334855560
This

What the fuck have I done wrong?
>>
I never did pop before this game, didn't even know how to apply covenant until a couple hours ago. Aldrich Faithful is so fucking fun!
>>
>>334856798

I am wondering if my +6 Falchion is stopping me? surely it shouldnt stop me in the darkmoon covenant though. People at anor londo should have that shit and more.
>>
>>334857161

How often do you get summoned?

We need more in that covenant so I can fucking get darkmoon blade!
>>
>>334855284
Nobody wants to buy this recycled faggot-magnet you people have the audacity to call a game.
>>
>>334857229
>>334856798
I think there's just too many people wanting to be blueberries, too few embered people with the protected covenant and frankly too few invaders because invading is fucking horrible in DS3.
>>
some of the choices for covenants this time around is fucking retarded.
They should have replaced aldritch faithful with darkmoons, and have darkmoons able to invade sinners with the red eye orb for their rewards as well. They could have kept way of blue shit in as well, and even have them keep the ear rewards, but having 2 covenants do literally the same fucking thing is stupid.

Also, fuck forest invasions, you gotta get on that shit at the exact SL or you're screwed for the remainder of the character's lifetime, hope you like grinding for 5 hours for a fucking ring that gets outclassed in NG+ (and an admittedly good greatshield)
>>
im rolling with the watchdogs and i get summoned alot
>>
>>334857161
Been invading nonstop
>>
>>334857738

Especially since those 2 covenants are dead as fuck at the minute
>>
>>334855284
Try Aldrich faithful

You invade every second until you have to remove the covenant sign from your inventory.

Easily got all items from that covenant. Working on rosaria right now. Arena outside of pontiffs bonfire has helped me snag about 10 while I was able to get 7 pale tongues from invading in the dungeon.
Unfortunately I can't join the grape fags until I beat the 3rd lord because I killed th tree before talking to the guy who lets me join. Also dark moon is off the table bc I join rosarians before completing all reqs for darkmoon
>>
>Blue Sentinels and Dorkmoons serve the exact same role and share reward items

How could they have thought that was a good idea? There's literally no reason for both covenants to exist.
>>
>>334857995

I will give it a go, really wanted to get the darkmoon blade buff though then I can leave and just use the red eye orb. Getting that shit is going to take weeks though
>>
Do you have to be cinder form to get summoned in?
>>
>>334858715
No, you just can't summon any phantoms yourself if you are not embered. That also means no one is invading you.
>>
File: jGBTrBL.jpg (264 KB, 1625x3000) Image search: [Google]
jGBTrBL.jpg
264 KB, 1625x3000
>>334855284
How do we fix pvp?
I figured we could add and extra tier to summon priority
1. Host with phantoms and invader
2.host with phantom
3.host
4.host with invader
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.