[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game has a beautiful-looking area >it sucks dick to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: shrine of amana.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shrine of amana.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1080
>game has a beautiful-looking area
>it sucks dick to play through

What's her name, /v/?
>>
That's the first one I'd think of even if it weren't the OP image. Although a lot of my trouble came from missing the second bonfire, it was still a pain in the dick even making it that far.
>>
Shrine of Amana wasn't even shitty back when it first released before all the nerfs.

SoA is one of the best examples of what's wrong with Souls players post-PtDE.

>Game offers unprecedented options for ranged combat
>including aiming spells, crossbows, and tronger throwing knives and urns than ever before
>Also offers unprecedented variety in terms of magic defense choices
>Options include spell parry shields, rings with 5% reductions or a 50% to reflect, shield infusion, defensive buffs, consumables that improve defense
>Rather than using any of the aforementioned tools, most players rushed headlong through waist-deep water to try and punch the casters in the face even though that strategy is valid if you have high ADP, most didn't invest in APD
>Blame the devs for being hacks or idiots or whatever else
>>
>>333431245
the level design and enemy placement is terrible

>hurr people only hate it because they dont know how to adapt

kill yourself, pretentious shitlord
>>
>>333430373
Saw that as Crystal Caverns at first.

Both are solid candidates.
>>
>>333431454
>the level design and enemy placement is terrible
No it's not. You're just a baddie
>kill yourself, pretentious shitlord
This is your response to an accusation about being closed minded and stubborn? Your self awareness is lacking
>>
_________Crysis.

Too sluggish for me control-wise, but damn that alien ship looked nice.
>>
>>333434110
I was typing exactly this.
>>
>>333430373
Literally every area of Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne.
>>
File: we are two of soul.jpg (58 KB, 960x508) Image search: [Google]
we are two of soul.jpg
58 KB, 960x508
>>333434190
>>
>>333431245
Yeah I played DkS2 on release and pre-nerf Amana was tough but not really "unfair". Anyone with half a brain should realize that having SOME form of ranged attack is necessary for a first playthrough of a Souls game.
>>
>people had problems with this area pre-nerf
Just fuck off you faggots, this was the best part of the game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.