[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody really excited for this piece of art Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Outlast2-Header-MOB3.jpg (266 KB, 630x530) Image search: [Google]
Outlast2-Header-MOB3.jpg
266 KB, 630x530
Anybody really excited for this piece of art

Pic related
>>
Kind of I guess, I enjoyed the first one.
>>
I'm not really a fan of these hide and sprint games.
>>
first was kinda shit. trailer for the sequel was kinda stupid. I still want to try it tho...
>>
No, walking simulators are stupid and their stories generally gay
>>
File: image-14-700x437.jpg (46 KB, 700x437) Image search: [Google]
image-14-700x437.jpg
46 KB, 700x437
>>345468296
This was the first survival horror after Amnesia that I played. Since I'm a newb to the genre it was a lot of fun for me. Outlast II looks better so I'm excited.
>>
It looks like it'll be a bit more varied at least. The cornfield gameplay video made it look somewhat interesting at least.
>>
>>345468296
>being excited for running and hiding simulator
>>
>>345468980
>walking simulator
>gay
I can't even take you seriously right now
>>
>>345469347
Yeah stealth games are gay brah
>>
It will probably be fun. For a Hide and Seek game, it's really fun.
>>
>>345469710
you have no other options than running away from enemies
it's not fun and it's not scary
>>
File: 1439922873125.jpg (64 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1439922873125.jpg
64 KB, 640x960
I enjoy hide and seek games like these
>>
>>345469512
>being gay isn't an insult
yes it is, you faggot
>>
>>345468296
yes, really liked the 1st game. haven't had a good spooking like that in ages (or at all). i've never felt so uneasy from a vidya before.
>>
>>345470641
Op here I see what you mean the whistle-blower dlc got me fucked up
>>
>>345470094
Yeah me too. I prefer them to Jump scares games like Slender.
>>
>>345471807
Whistle Blower was really great though. Being able to see the game from another side and see the actions of the other you did, is cool. Kinda like how Half life Blue Shift is a side story where you can see Gordon Freeman.
>>
>le Christianity is evil meme

Other than that I'm hype. The first game was amazing and the DLC topped it.
>>
>>345472543

This happens? Lame
>>
>>345469970
Well, It's more a story telling game or a spooky gory simulator.
>>
>>345472591
That's like the main theme of the game. I'll put it past red barrels though since it's an overused theme in jewllywood.
>>
>>345471807
>That fucking groom part

Eddie was the most fucked up out of all of the characters in the DLC
>>
>>345473690
Ikr that shit was creepy
>>
>>345473690
Can't blame him he just wanted a waifu
>>
>Play the first one
>End up getting so fucking bored of running and hiding I start to just charge past everything and tank the damage

Can't say I'm looking forward to this at all.
>>
I'm hoping the upside down cross implies actual super natural spoops this time and not the psuedo science bullshit.
>>
>>345474505
Psychokinetic ghosts are still ghosts bruh.
>>
>>345468296
Mite b cool

The first game lost the tension for me since it had constant chases and jump scares. The first hours had great exploration but I ended up getting bored around half way trough.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.