[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing pic related to get ready for 3 when my new computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
>playing pic related to get ready for 3 when my new computer arrives
>decide to go Roche's path because Iorveth is a terrorist who is quite happy to let non-humans suffer when it suits him
>try to find out which of my choices might influence on TW3
>literally no advice anywhere on the internet since everyone picked Iorveth.

what the fuck, did people actually fall for the 'muhh equality' line when he was happy to let the non humans in flotsam get burned/raped?

I dont know what the fuck to do with Anais
>>
>>345464192
>I dont know what the fuck to do with Anais
Do whatever you want, what do you need walk-through for?
>>
>>345464192
>try to find out which of my choices might influence on TW3

Faggot
>>
>>345464192
>which of my choices might influence on TW3
none of them and I am not exaggerating
>>
It only affects your relationship with those characters, the big picture will be effectively the same.
>>
Only go and save Anais if you're going to do the alternative option, which is to convince Roche to give her to Natalis. Any other option results in her being given to Radovid (the only other difference is, if you convince him to give her to Radovid he changes nationality, if you go save Triss, he remains a Temarian and you can leave him to die or save him)
>>
>>345464192
None of the choices will have a much of an impact on Witcher 3
>>
>>345464192
Did people really side with Iorveth?
Surely they can't be that dumb
>>
Saving/killing Letho/Sile are the only choices that have an impact on the third game.
>>
>>345464192
Pretty much everyone picked broche.

Iorveth does not even get to be in W3. Mad Rad goes full purge on the squirrels.
>>
>>345464192

It doesnt matter, they lose anyway
>>
>>345464192
I don't know where you've been but a good majority of people picked Roche as far as I know.

Ioverth is still the correct choice since he's the quickest route to finding Triss/Letho considering how Geralt wouldn't give two shits about anything else. Going with Roche just gets you involved in political BS and a less interesting storyline. Although I'd recommend you play both routes since some story aspects are hidden and you will never see the bigger picture without seeing both sides of the story. For example Roche's path gives more backstory on the happenings of Chapter 2 while Ioverth's path kinda breezes through it as if it's some kind of run of the mill supernatural event.
>>
>>345465106

Iorveths path is better than Roche's. Get fucked human scum
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.