[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sly thread, or vidya cosplay thread? You decide!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: that cane though.jpg (526 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
that cane though.jpg
526 KB, 1280x1707
Sly thread, or vidya cosplay thread?

You decide!
>>
(or don't decide)
>>
I'd gladly let her sit on my face
>>
What the fuck would the plot of Sly 5 even be?

I mean, the main plot has gotten weaker in ever successive game but the set up is already so ridiculous.
>>
>>343597351
Didn't Sly 4 leave things wide open for a sequal?
>>
>>343597579
Yes, Sly is in ancient egypt. The problem is where the fuck you would even go from there? Find even more ancestors? Some more shit with Clockwerk? Because getting the gang back together should be one chapter and not the plot of the whole game.
>>
File: Sly is totally perplexed.png (99 KB, 368x305) Image search: [Google]
Sly is totally perplexed.png
99 KB, 368x305
>>343597351
>the main plot has gotten weaker in ever successive game
>>
>>343598203
>implying that it hasn't
First game is reclaiming the Thevius Raccoonus, the legacy of Sly's family, and taking revenge on the gang that killed your family.

2 is about stealing back the Clockwerk parts from some barely related villains to try and prevent them from bringing him back. They don't focus on the true threat of Clockwerk until the final stage.

3 is about getting into a vault, which has never been mentioned before, and the putting together of the team to do it. None of the villains are related and there is no true threat hanging overhead. Dr. M has no chance of ever breaking in should Sly not get him the cane so there is no real point to the vault except for pride.

4 is time travel shenanigans.

The main, overall plot has gotten weaker with each successive game but up until 4 it was made up for in every other respect.
>>
>>343597806
Well they didn't actually fix anything since Sly disappeared and Penelope also escaped prison so she could always come back into the mix again time traveling to times in ancestor's past.
>>
File: 18982729272.jpg (150 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
18982729272.jpg
150 KB, 667x1000
>>343595326
>dat tape on the floor

I wish I was at Anime Expo, but I'm broke and absolutely nothing happens tomorrow so it's pointless.
>>
>mfw sonyponys think their shit fur bait excuses for franchises are in any way shape or form anything other than complete and utter dirty brown water trash

Rehash bandisloot, shy pooper, ratshit and stank, ballsac and haxtar, isharted and so many other shitty franchises are complete ass and the only reason anyone thinks they're anything close to not the functional equivalent of a heaping mound of garbage is because they were the few games that took more than 20 minutes to beat among the mountain of shovel ware shit that got dumped on the wobbleststion 2 which is all you played with when you were kids because your family was to fucking poor to buy anything other than some two bit nip cuck mediocre DVD player

Fuck off faggots
>>
>>343598876
>3 is about getting into a vault, which has never been mentioned before, and the putting together of the team to do it. None of the villains are related and there is no true threat hanging overhead. Dr. M has no chance of ever breaking in should Sly not get him the cane so there is no real point to the vault except for pride.
None of that is an argument. You just did not like the story direction (which is okay).
>>
Also, I'm seeing that pasta for the second time today.
>>
File: 528807669.gif (51 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
528807669.gif
51 KB, 300x225
>>343595326
>be a sexy female
>put a little effort as possibly into costume
>make every effort to be sexy
>cosplay

She is sexy though, and not in that overtly raunchy cheaply obvious Nigri sort of way.
>>
>>343600547
>ratshit and stank
I chuckled
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.