[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch character choice in competitive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (183 KB, 779x647) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
183 KB, 779x647
If I'm always solo queuing with randoms, how much shit am I going to get for playing the heroes of my choice?
>>
Either way its out of you control so who cares.
>>
>>343195043
Well, I could play the "good" characters I don't like as much to appease my group members
>>
>>343195097
Again, doesn't matter. Factor in 9 other people and their varying skill levels it still won't matter.

The way this game is set up there's no way to be able to effectively carry a game alone unless you co-ordinate with people you know.
>>
>>343195280
Zarya is the carry.
>>
>>343194917
Why aren't you getting more kills with Zenny? His damage output is insane.
>>
>>343195530
How?
>>
File: Untitled.png (43 KB, 995x338) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
43 KB, 995x338
>>343195814
I tend to play Zen around the corner from enemies, just strafing to put discord on. Plus it seems like every match I get Reapers and Tracers who are after my ass, while my teammates do nothing about it.
>>
>>343195530
her attack is super strong when fully charged and she can just run into the thick of things, absorb damage and grenade round the fuck out of everyone.
>>
>>343195829
Getting attacked?
Health regens anyway.

Still getting attacked?
Shield and let them feed your meter.

Retard Genji teammate overextending?
Shield him for free meter feed.

Enemy placement where you can't get to?
RMB AOE.

Multiple Enemies?
RMB AOE.

Multiple Enemies and your team has at least one - (1) - ult?
On gon go pa bobo dean.
If you only play with one other person, just run double Zarya. It's unbeatable 80% of the time in pubs.
>>
>>343196702
>Getting attacked?
>Health regens anyway.
Good thing we got a healer right?
>Still getting attacked?
>Shield and let them feed your meter.
Thank god for that 200 damage shield with a 2 second duration that I can only have up every 8 seconds. Lets just ignore all the damage that happens in that 8 seconds.
>>
Roadhog is the best pubstomper in the game. He can shit on every single hero in the game if they're not coordinated and sit on objectives impervious to any single person's focus.

People who say it's Reaper/McCree/Tracer/etc are wrong, offense heroes get a lot of kills too but they can't sit on objectives like hog can. Kills are important but they don't win games, objectives do.

Hog being slow to get back to a point is a big drawback, but honestly I die on him less than any other hero in the game.
>>
>>343197134
after seeing some league streamer go 12-0 in ranked playing nothing but streetpig I actually agree
>>
If you choose whoever solo queue, not much unless you pick Zen/Bastion/Torb Offense.
Everyone else is always useful, a Zen can be great if you can prove you're good, but requires a 2nd healer.
>>
>>343194917
Lots

They're all shit tier
>>
File: hogged.jpg (2 MB, 2031x5904) Image search: [Google]
hogged.jpg
2 MB, 2031x5904
>>343197134
ONE
MAN
APOCALYPSE
>>
>>343197134
>Reaper: 20 pellets that do 2-7 damage
>Roadhog: 25 pellets that do 4-9 damage

Why is his shotgun so much better?
>>
>>343198234
Slower shot, worse spread, lower ammo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.