[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZTD Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: 1466449670036.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466449670036.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
PLAUDITE, ACTA EST FABULA

>thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
>>
So now that the dust has settled what is the general opinion about ZTD?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_CE4C4Irvo
>>
WHY CAN'T I BUY IT ON TUE ESHOP YET AAAAAAGH
>>
God dammit Marty Mcfly

>>343060204
Unfulfilling ending due to budget but great experience
>>
>>343060204
9/10 For the 90% of the game.
4/10 For the last 10%.

+Good puzzles
+Great intrigue and setup
+Great characters
-Unfulfilling ending
-Asspulls
>>
Just got CQD: end2 few hours ago.
Where is C: end2?
Also, Was that it? Did Uchi run out of money to make a proper closure to the series by making a fucking tips as after credit 'scene'?
Where are those promise of his saying that Seven, Aoi and Light will be given a proper closure? What about Alice and Clover? Did he just memed on us by saying that Alice and Clover could be transferred using those transporters? Where is Kyle? WHERE IS BLINKWICKEL?
GODFUCKINGFUCKINGDAMMIT, THIS WASN'T HOW I HOPED THE SERIES TO END.
>>
>>343060596
None of the other games matter.
This is pretty much standalone for almost all of it besides the ending that leads to VLR.
>>
File: 11878228547.jpg (55 KB, 910x743) Image search: [Google]
11878228547.jpg
55 KB, 910x743
SIX BILLION, CARLOS
SIX BILLION!
>>
>>343060204
Wonderful game with a bad ending.
>>
>>343060204
It's bad enough that the series as a whole was retroactively ruined. There's no coming back from an ending that shit.

ZTD should never have been made.
>>
Are there any new spicy Eric memes in the game?
>>
>>343060596
>Where are those promise of his saying that Seven, Aoi and Light will be given a proper closure?
When was that?
>Q10 - "Will we find out what happened to Snake, Santa, Seven, Lotus, and maybe even Ace after 999?"

>"So, uh, other characters from 999 might not necessarily be in the game, but Akane and Junpei are, so they'll talk about what happened after and mention them.
>>
I didn't played it yet.
Is the end like Remember 11 or something?
Could you guys tell the reason why the ending is so bad without spoilers?
>>
>>343061314
Nothing from the last two games ends up mattering. Like, plot points set up as critical to the third game are never even mentioned.
>>
File: 1464834963346.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464834963346.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
HOW DID THIS GAME GOT TONS OF GOOD REVIEW?
DID AKYSS PAY THEM?
THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST OUT OF THE THREE.
I AM SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTED.
>>
>>343061220
>>
>>343060596

They're probably saving those for ZERO ESCAPE 4: WAR ON TERROR EDITION.

You know it'll happen if the game sells well enough. That's why PC got it.
>>
>>343061314
Ends with friendship conquers all speech
Supposed final game ends with Sequelbait
2 games worth of setup regarding the main evil organization end up not mattering.
Dropped plot points everywhere

Its a big slap in the face if you've been following the series, probably better enjoyed as standalone.
>>
I actually enjoyed the. I hope the Q&A will clear up some lingering questions, mainly about how the game fully connects to VLR and explaining the Delta is Q, but on the whole it was a satisfying ending for me.
I mean consider the purpose of SHIFTing thematically in each of the games
>999: It's used to ensure that present and the past stay the same, replicating itself
>VLR: It's the same main thing, creating the loop to send Sigma back, except they also intend to use it to create a new alternate history
.ZTD: SHIFTing shennanigans all over the place. The whole idea behind the game is that these powers can be used for more than what they were, not for the individual to survive, but as a force for the greater good. It feels like the logical conclusion to the series for me.

Plus, we got timeline manipulation on a level that wasn't seen in the other games and that was fun as fuck. Give me more of Carlos' crazy fun jump times

I dunno, maybe I just expected it to be more stand alone than some of you guys here. You all seem pretty salty about the way it doesn't wrap up all questions which it realistically never was

Still would've liked to see Snake again though
>>
>>343061596
I find it hard to believe that Aksys is smart enough to keep paid shilling quiet but too stupid to figure out how Amazon works. Honestly, the reviews are the only thing keeping my hope alive that maybe we missed something. An ending that shit can't get that good of reviews... Right?
>>
Guys,what if .. there is actually a real end but it was hidden as a piracy counter-measure?
Has anyone tried looking into it?
I still refuse to believe this is what Uchi promised us.
>>
>>343061842
>I hope the Q&A will clear up some lingering questions
lol
>>
>>343061831
>Sequelbait
Sheesh, you guys really don't understand themes or anything do you. The denouement was all about the themes from the games, not the actual plot. If you've thought the series was about otherwise, you're gonna be disappointed in this one, but it's what it was always gonna be
>>
>>343061984
Yeah, let's hear Uchikoshi pull answers out of his ass that will end up getting retconned the next time he decides to whore out this series.
>>
>>343061984
What? Is he not gonna do one for this game? That'd be disappointing, but I still stand by what I said.
>>
>>343062041
No, it was sequel bait. Or it was at least open ended, with some ridiculous fanfic-tier Q team end notes and a whole host of conclusions missing from what is supposed to be a definitive end. Not that anon, btw.
>>
In the 3 way stand-off, how do I kill myself? It asks for my real name which I thought was Sean but that doesn't work.

Also who killed Mira in the fragment in the Pod Room? I'm sick of getting my brains blown out.
>>
>>343062065
>>343061984
This. We shouldn't be waiting for the CONCLUSIONS to the SERIES after finishing playing the SERIES CONCLUSION. Jesus Uchikoshi.
>>
>>343062184
Standoff doesn't matter for the story.

PodRoom question, don't answer it.
>>
File: 1362159824651.jpg (23 KB, 296x442) Image search: [Google]
1362159824651.jpg
23 KB, 296x442
>>343061596
>>343061903
I wonder how many reviewers played the previous games. There was already a guy posting his playthrough on Youtube saying he never played the previous games, but the videos got taken down probably because the game isn't officially out yet. I image it'll be the same case as with MGSV and Tales of Zestiria for example.

>People new to the series praising the game as one of the best games this year
>People who are familiar with the series and played previous games will say it's not that good
>>
>>343062184
Nobody

Wait
>>
>>343062184

You'll find the answer to both questions eventually.

But don't answer anything in that fragment. After all, you don't know.
>>
>>343062248
>>343062291
>>343062360
Thanks. I already got the "Nobody" answer ending to that decision, there's one more 4th one though which I'm assuming you can only get by killing myself with the crossbow.
>>
>>343062131
You probably think that the ending of the Incredibes was teasing their fight with the Underminer in the sequel as well don't you. It was a definitive end to the story that began in 999 (Akane and Junpei/SHIFTing shenanigans). Not saying that there couldn't be more stories in the world, or that it was a perfect ending, but it very clearly did what it set out to do.
Just because it didn't answer every minutia you expected doesn't mean he lied
Those Q team notes were stupid tho
>>
>MY MOTIVES ARE COMPLEX
>I KILLED 6 BILLION SO I COULD MAYBE *CROSSING FINGERS* HIT THE TERRORIST THAT WOULD KILL 8 BILLION
>this is revealed in the last 5 minutes with zero foreshadowing
I fucking hate when villians go NO MY PLANS ARE BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTANDING only to explain them after that, worst fucking type of bad guy.
>>
>>343062502
>which I'm assuming you can only get by killing myself with the crossbow.
You can't kill yourself.
>>
Anybody got the link to punished Junpei/C-Teams theme?
>>343062502
4th one is not by doing that bro
>>
File: FUCK.png (16 KB, 1112x269) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
16 KB, 1112x269
Fucking Amazon.
>>
File: 999-Cover.jpg (893 KB, 1540x1382) Image search: [Google]
999-Cover.jpg
893 KB, 1540x1382
Asking again... What's the best order to get 999's endings in?
>>
>The whole point of the game is to avoid the snail to get a true happy end
I get what Uchi is trying to tell us but that end could use a more climatic one.
>>
>wedding of Junpei and Akane after they destroy the terrorist organization
>just as Akane says >I do white smoke fills the room
>all guests, including Aoi, Seven, Snake/Light, Lotus, Carlos, Akane, Junpei and 2 brand new characters wake up with watches on their arm
>A character that calls himself Zero the third and says they have to play a game
>In the final conclusion it comes out that Zero is Sigma
>his motivation is that Sigma, Light/Snake and Akane's dad (he needs to be shifter so that Akane can be one) are actually the triplets of Junpei and Akane send back into the past
>Diana and Phi only get mentioned but never show up so that the game is more accessible for new players
>Eshop only: 40 bucks
All in Zero Escape: The nonary wedding
Release date: NEVER EVER
>>
>>343062903
Any end besides safe> safe > true end
>>
>>343062197
I really, really can't wait for the outrage once the general public finishes this. I want to see all of the people who wished him well on social media (and made him cry in happiness or whatever) calling him out on creating this awful piece of shit.

I still don't understand the people defending ZTD's puzzle rooms. No ZE game has any fun puzzle rooms, but ZTD's are especially bad.
>>
>>343063009
Stop
>>
What was that all about Akane's parent?
Did it ever matter at the end?
>>
>>343063072
So all of the other "bad" endings aren't worth it?
>>
>>343062903
Honestly? Don't bother playing it at this point.
>>
>>343063170
Just explaining a butterfly effect. Or should I say slug effect :^)
>>
Where do I use the 8-digit code I got as Q in the computer room? I've done all the fragments as much as I can but there's so many locks that I can't remember what I've tried and what I haven't.
>>
>>343063289
Who killed Mira
>>
>>343063289
That code is to open his head.
>>
>>343061596
>THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST OUT OF THE THREE.

Its still pretty great though
>>
I hope one day we learn about what the fuck happened at the end. It would be one thing if all the game was bad, but most of ZTD is great, I would say most of ZTD is the best part of the trilogy, but then the end happens.
Was Uchi drunk or drugged when he wrote the ending? What the hell happened?
>>
How did Delta know his birthday if he isn't a SHIFTer? No one knows until Diana and Sigma fug at certain history
>>
>>343061842
>explaining the Delta is Q
I don't see what needs to be further explained about that, it was pretty straight forward and made sense upon replaying the game.
>>
>>343063557
I posted that question many times and the answer was always that same:
BOOTSTRAP PARADOX or MIND HACK
>>
>In December 2028, the Myrmidons helped Free the Soul release Radical-6 into the Mars Mission Test Site at Nevada
FUCKING WISH WE GOT THAT
>>
>>343063498
Literally budget reasons+Chunsoft forcing him to put in sequel bait if the game actually sells well so they can continue it.

ZTD also had the best non true ending in the entire series, so it's fucking weird how much the ending contrasts to it

>>343063557
Brother is old as fuck, and no one knows what he looks like so he could've met some of the shifters while they were young. He could've also met the 100 year old Phi at some point.
>>
Up to the force quit boxes. Did C and D but I'm stuck on Q. Any hints?
>>
>>343063824
Q's password is from the timeline where Eric goes crazy
>>
>>343063824
You need to see Q-End 2, it's the timeline branching on from Who Killed Mira?.
>>
>>343063213
Even as a standalone game, it's still great.
>>
It's 9am. It's past 12am in the US everywhere. What the shit Nintendo? America is the only country that matters why the fuck were we not the top priority to get this game at midnight?
>>
>>343063808

Which non-true end? The VLR Leadup or Stranded Pair? Cause I enjoyed both, latter more.
>>
>>343063498
I think message behind the ending is literally the title of the game. In the end, I think Uchi wanted us to be in dilemma in judging what Delta did to get this grand ending. So by not showing what happen to Delta actually fits the theme. However it was just executed poorly and anti-climatic which makes you think that it can only be due to limited budget. They could have add a monologue of Carlos and some flashback to show his emotional dilemma. Slap on some heart beat sound effect fast transition between Carlos' face and Delta would make a better end.
>>
>>343064165
Stranded pair. No other game has made me cry harder
>>
>>343064029
I mean, if you ignore the true ending, I guess.
>>
I truly didn't expect Diana's past.
>>
>>343064012
I just got up to 'yellow door'. Is that the one. I don't have a q end 2 and I'm stuck
>>
Has ANYONE gotten their order from amazon today or have they all been delayed?

I haven't gotten any messages from them saying my shipment is delayed, but it doesn't say it has been shipped either.
>>
>>343064332
What do you have against the true ending?
>>
>>343063204
They bad end is there for the suspense of the game so don't skip it for full experience.
>>
>thought Zero was Brother and Sean would be a masked child left clone
>NOPE ROBOT
WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE LEFT CLONES
>>
>>343064438
I think he's thinking about ZTD.
>>
>>343064364
To extend on this, I've gone all the way to 'get back' but can't move past that
>>
>>343064485
>WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE LEFT CLONES
>Left, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left
>Snake's name ist Light or Right.
It is quite obvious that Snake's brother is left senpai.
>>
So about Mira and the epilogue file If she goes to the past with Sean do you think it will butterfly effect into other things?

It's something like Eric's mom is her first victim right? So if Eric's mom doesn't die, neither does Akane's parents. Eric's brother doesn't die nor does his dad become an alcoholic. Sean the sick child doesn't die either. Doesn't that change a lot of things?
>>
How would you rate the girls in this game, /v/?

Mira for casual sex
Akane for rape and rough sex
Diana for marry and holding hand while cuddling
Phi for broing it up and trading banter
>>
Gotta admit, it's a pretty good game, especially if you take it as standalone. He kept saying it could be played that way, and we all thought he meant everything would be explained, but now I'm realizing he meant that, it tells it's on story and doesn't focus one tying up all the niggles people had with the others.

That being said I absolutely loved the way the VLR timeline was explained, especially with 5 and not three of them being alive like Diana said

>>343062686
Also, bump this. That was by far the best new track
>>
>>343064438
Everything related to Akane. Making the most obvious zero candidate be Zero is dumb. The whole game being set up just so a little girl can solve a sudoku is laughable, and all of the good guys surviving is boring. Oh, and the bombs not being real - what was the point? It doesn't make her any more likeable, it just makes her seem like "lol I'm 2 complex 4 u" ... Kinda like Delta, actually. Sigma was the only good Zero.
>>
>>343064560
Open the door of truth with the hint you have gotten from the family portrait

>>343064616
Yes.
>>
>>343064616
It does but it would just create another history irrelevant to the end of ZTD.
>>
>>343064364
You've viewed every possible Decision option you can do right? Like purposely get bad ends and stuff.

Have you also seen every team's Execution scene? The four icons at the top of the chart, they all need to be lit up. If not, go back and make two teams vote for a single team (e.g. Make Q-Team and C-Team vote for D-Team).

Make sure you check the Global Flowchart carefully, after finishing some fragments, some question marks or locks may become exclamation marks.

>>343062686
>>343064652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIAlXSob8JE
>>
>>343064616
Akane's dad would still die because the cab wrecked remember
>>
>>343064364
If you have the other end of who killed mira completed with the Gab part, the password appears in that section. You gotta do a lot of C team shit to get there
>>
>>343064616
It would change the whole timeline a lot. But unless the crazy guy changes too, the world is fucked. But in the end, t only changes one timeline
>>
>>343064737
The door of truth has been opened. I did all that. I just completed the stuff required to answer the C and D force quit boxes.
I can't find Qs answer though
>>
>Sean is left clone
Wait, what? Where does it say that in the game?
>>
>>343064817
The cab was wrecked on the way to the hospital. Probably not the same destination as Akane's dad had.
>>343064838
The code gets revealed by Zero in that timeline
>>
>>343064817
Not really, if Akane's dad picks the taxi, it would go to a different place.
>>
>>343064820
Is it obvious or subtle. Cos I've gone through twice and missed it
>>
>>343064795
Cheers famalam. Perfectly sums up the suffering i feel right now
>>
>>343064616
Pretty big development to be relegated to text files that aren't even accessible until you go to a fragment again, which you might not even notice since there isn't even a "HEY NEW FILES UNLOCKED" prompt.
>>
>>343064916
It's written on the door behind the family portrait. You'll need D-2 ending to fully interpret it though
>>
>Who killed Mira?
>Input 'Q'
>Eric: That's clearly impossible!
Fuck, now I realise.
>>
>>343065009
I've opened the door. Is the code for the door the same as for Qs force quit? Because I tried it and it didn't work
>>
>>343065219
>I've opened the door. Is the code for the door the same as for Qs force quit? Because I tried it and it didn't work
Did you even continue that timeline? I mean you have the one where Carlos shifted but did you continue the one were Carlos is shot?
>>
If Q team has 4 members then why in the study room there is only Sean in the picture and no Q and why in the status menu when it shows who is alive Q team has only 3 people?
>>
What the fuck so I'm suddenly lead to believe that Mira just up and changed her ways in the epilogue files? The rest I can buy, but what the fuck. And what about no files on Sigma, Phi or Diana? And the fact that Phi raised herself is cute, somehow.
>>
>>343065410
'Get back'?
Yes I did. I completed that, which allowed me to go to another fragment. I don't know what I'm missing
>>
>>343065414
Sean isn't Q team, he's just following them around

Don't you ever wonder why it doesn't show the Matroyshka doll for any status portrait?
>>
File: Zero Time Dilemma, Zero Day.png (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Zero Time Dilemma, Zero Day.png
127 KB, 500x500
>>343061842
>>343061984
>>343062065
>>343062197
So hey I just woke up and I figured, well, what's the harm yesterday and made a Q&A suggestions page.

spoilers, of course, but vent your questions there.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/119KAG03eZU_LINfXzW8_S_qADh91Qm0OgzhiX1EIPS4/edit

In the meanwhile, as dumb as it is, I have a theory about all of the unresolved bullshit.
>>
>>343065414
Season doesn't count as a person for the x-passes and Sean being on the wall ist just a ruse. Considering Team Q knows this actually it is kinda strange they don't think about shooting the potato man. Probably mind hacked, that works everytime.
>>
>all these black boxes
>>
>>343065501
So you have seen Zero's face and know his name? He reveals the code in that timeline.
>>
>>343065219
Did you at least try all other possible fragment before asking these questions?
Did you pay attention to the game at all?
All of the passwords and the answers for decisions games are given straight at your face while some come with little subtlety.
>>
>>343065617
I have not. It won't let me move past 'get back'

I don't know how to progress
>>
File: more like belongs in the trash.png (287 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
more like belongs in the trash.png
287 KB, 500x373
>>343065523
So there are similarities drawn throughout the game all the time about Sean and his connection to the Quantum Computer to that of a person and the Morphogenetic Field, right?
And we've also seen Sean able to live out a full, happy life in virtual reality space, unbeknownst that it's not a 'fake' world, per se.

Well...
What if all of Zero Time Dilemma, or worse, is all part of the Quantum Computer simulation?
>>
>>343065756
Look for (!) in the global flow chart.
>>
Did Carlos killed Delta?
>>
>>343065667
Yes I did. I got C and D password. I missed Qs. I've gotten the D2 ending and C1
>>
>>343065906
Yes, when he voted for Q team.
>>
>>343065826
That's the problem. There isn't one
>>
>>343065758
>What if all of Zero Time Dilemma, or worse, is all part of the Quantum Computer simulation?
No they are like termites.
They are programmed to do what they do and we as a higher observer can see the bigger picture. They are the termites old Sigma spoke about, we (the player) are the humans observing.
>>
>>343065975
Did you press the yellow button with every team? Did yo kill everyone in the vote?
>>
I wished they sticked with the VN style, it hid the lack of production values better.
>>
>>343065975
Post flowchart, take pictures of it or check fragments.
>>
This series sure does love it's closed time loops huh? The idea that part of Delta's motive is so that he is born is pretty much 999's big twist, that June is trying to save herself and Phi raising Phi so she can take part in the decision game, so she can take part in VLR so her and Siggy can go back and Siggy can impregnate Diana as well as Phi's brooch was was taken from Phi and then given to Phi, who presumably gave it to Phi again when she starter raising herself
>>
>>343065909
Q password is at Q end 2.
You get them from the second longest branch of flow chart.
Have you unlocked that particular fragment yet?
>>
>>343066168
What you're thinking about isn't a closed time loop, but quite literally several instances of the bootstrap paradox
>>
>>343066252
>bootstrap paradox
Spoiler alert for ZE4 it's gonna end with you placing the slug on the sidewalk :^)
>>
>>343066037
I've done every branch possible. Except the three way kill one

I did Mira Eric and delta
Could that be preventing me from moving on
>>
>>343066368
It could be that. How can you miss nobody
>>
>>343066168
not to mention Phi being named after herself

I was so excited when I saw Uchi cleared up the Diana/Luna bootstrap paradox only for him to turn around and use it 5 more times
>>
PC version when?
>>
In manufacturing how do I do what the pink robot tells me to do and set the timer? Every time I interact with it, D team won't let me do anything.
>>
>>343065975
Have you got Q-1, D-1, D-2 and C-1 endings yet? because if you have then you should be able to get through that door. The password is the date shown when the things are transported at D-2 ending. This event is mentioned in the corner of the door when you see it from Q Teams's side
>>
>>343066368
It sounds like you were retarded, and entered Delta without knowing why, in the story, you should. You just read some spoilers and put it in.
>>
>>343066475
Nvm, I spent another 10 minutes pixel hunting and found the magic one.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>343066181
>>
File: 1410759468280.jpg (51 KB, 660x468) Image search: [Google]
1410759468280.jpg
51 KB, 660x468
>Amazon shipping delay
>no estimated delivery date
>>
>>343066568
Useless, no one of team C is alive in that branch. Last fragment is the real ending btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>343066478
I have that password I talking about Qs force quit box >>343066568
>>
>>343066702
>>343066568
Nigga, these are useless.
Post the flow chart instead.
>>
>>343066702
You clearly haven't unlocked the fragments after 'get back', which is the fragments that lead to Q end 2.
Try to do any other fragment that aren't completed yet.
>>
>>343066702
So you don't have the fragment titled Q with the decision You Are Zero. That should appear after Get Back.It appears after Eric kills Carlos
>>
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>343066793
>>
>>343066989
Go ahead, shoot me. I won't die
>>
>>343067005
Post the entire flowchart holy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>343066989
No. I have done everything except the Q force quit box
>>
>>343067182
Well, If you don't have that fragment, then you haven't done everything. And If you have, then it gives you the Q force quit box password
>>
>>343067157
How do I zoom out. It's become zoomed and extended
>>
How's the soundtrack?

Also I bought the 3DS one for my collection (have 999, VLR and ZTD all able to be played on one system) but I want to steal it for PC. Is it coming out at 12am tonight? How long for PC crack?
>>
File: foreshadowing.jpg (375 KB, 800x2400) Image search: [Google]
foreshadowing.jpg
375 KB, 800x2400
>>
FUCK AMAZON FUCK
>>
>>343067334
It's pretty ace. Punished Junpei gets a great theme. See>>343064795
>>
>>343067334
It's literally the same soundtrack as VLR's. There's maybe couple of new tracks and even they aren't that memorable.
>>
Delta looks a bit like Snake.
>>
>>343067359
I don't get it.
>>
>>343067334
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPB0nRwnmXgpYAiFTTsUDNHb6CEgmgQcw

Check for yourself. It's pretty good, brings back old themes and remixes a lot of them, the newer themes are great.
>>
When's the eshop update? About two hours from now?
>>
>>343067502
Good.
>>
>>343067334
70% are recycled tracks from VLR with a slight modification.
Some of the new one are pretty good tho.
The ending theme is pretty meh.
>>
>>343067485
After I saw him I had to think about psycho mantis the whole time.
>>
Convince me that Akane and Aoi aren't the grandchildren of 1904 Phi.

Protip: You can't.
>>
>>343060204
fucking great
>>
>>343067587
Where in those screenshots that hints Delta?
>>
>>343060204
I liked it, ending and all. It may not be what some expected, but as a whole, it's a fun game that's more standalone than expected.
>>
>>343067749

>the vote has to be decided by the leader, but...
>he's a fucking blind/deaf dude in a wheelchair
>>
>>343067749
His shadow is in the first image. When Eric suggests using power, he literally means grabbing Q's hand and making him press the screen to make the selection.
>>
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
Hey guys. Why is it that I have execution D team, the skull isn't lit up.
>>
>>343067691
>>343063009
>>
>>343067932
You don't have the 'D-Team Executed' outcome. Go back and make Q-Team and C-Team vote for D-Team, and you'll get the 'D-Team Executed' scene.
>>
>>343068019
I completely missed it until now. This must be why I can't progress

Thanks for the help. Sorry for being such a retard
>>
>>343068115
Yep that's it. Got stuck there myself.

I really hate the locks in this game.
>>
Was anybody surprised that Gab was a complete red herring? I seriously thought for the most of the game that it was either Kyle's or ?'s conciousness inhabiting it for the most of the game.
>>
>>343068350

>serious scene playing
>Gab is standing around looking like a smug motherfucker
>the camera pans across his face for 5 seconds for good measure
>he's actually just an old dog and has real story relevance
>>
>>343068449
He literally only exists so that Brother/Delta/Zero can have a kill the dog villain moment
>>
>>343068449

no relevance*
>>
>>343068350
>whenever they throw him the cheese, he just sleeps on a rug in the vent for an hour until the other team is active
>>
File: 1457955866743.png (215 KB, 341x290) Image search: [Google]
1457955866743.png
215 KB, 341x290
>>343068350
How do we know it wasn't?
>>
>>343068260
>VLR
>locks on the FLOWchart explain what they are
>story parts with info say what they have

>ZTD
>eh fuck it
>>
>>343068541
When team Q speaks about Q and how he can't speak or that he is old the camera also pins to Gab so you think they talk about him.
In the ending where they say "aren't we forgetting one" they talk about Q and want to free him. He is never shown though, just Gab.
He was used to trick us.
>>
>>343068449
Exactly my thoughts.
>>
>>343068654
Yeah. I understand they couldn't explain like VLR because of the non-linearity, but they could've done better than they did
>>
>>343068350
Yeah. I didn't know what to make of it for most of the game though. [Spoilers]I actually did expect it to start talking after that scene with team Q where they look at the camera and start wondering if the old man can talk. [/Spoilers] in retrospective, that wasn't an entirely unlikely twist compared to what we got.
>>
>>343068949
Nice. Ctrl-S next time
>>
File: 1651925377.jpg (35 KB, 866x567) Image search: [Google]
1651925377.jpg
35 KB, 866x567
Can we all agree that these were the best new tracks on the OST?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bVZBEV2Res
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYRS3bkpkVA
>>
File: 1464907198232.jpg (200 KB, 565x535) Image search: [Google]
1464907198232.jpg
200 KB, 565x535
Holy fuck this really is MGSV

>Great gameplay, mediocre plot
>Expectations thrown out the door for a twist nobody cares about
>Spent most of the game listening and not fucking playing
>Someone was not who everyone thought they were
>Neither of them went nuclear
>A villain whos a shadow of what they were made out to be
>Is actually doing the right thing
>The plot is explained away through contrived genetic bullshit parasites that in the end dont even matter
>Plot ends with an alternate look at the prologue
>Epilogue cut for time, instead the best parts of the story are in files/tapes
>Snake is nowhere to be found
>>
File: 1466690537306.jpg (66 KB, 612x574) Image search: [Google]
1466690537306.jpg
66 KB, 612x574
>>343068629
>mfw kyle's important mission was to deliver information between the teams and get shot by delta
>>
How did Diana knew how to input the twins birthday into the golden door when only Q/Sean saw it from the other side?

Also, why did Carlos/Diana/Q/Sean sometimes have vision about the other team getting executed?

I thought for sure they would all have some kind of psychic link but lolno unexplained.
>>
>>343069435
MORPHOGENETIC FIELD
>>
>>343069435
Mother's instinct
>>
>>343069285

repost

But yeah I agree, you can also put up that
>/v/ overhypes it to oblivion and then hate it despite being a great game
>>
>>343069435
>I thought for sure they would all have some kind of psychic link but lolno unexplained.
She saw herself do it in another timeline. Bootstrap paradox.

If it is something about delta: Mind Hack
If it is something else: bootstrap paradox
if it still can't be explained: Akane has special power that were not mentioned before.
This is the whole series.
>>
The Tri-angle confused things far more then it needed to.

It should have just been from Q aka Sean's point of view, and should have inbvolkved sigma phi and carlos more on different timelines depending on who went through what door like in the previous titles.

Isolating the teams really did nothing but drag out the narritive and bring up too many questions about how each team knew each other.
>>
>>343069585
>>343069435

this

espers have the ability to just access information and memories from the field - it's like a big cloud storage thingo. it's even explained by Lotus in 999 when she talks about the Funyarinpa experiment to Junpei
>>
>>343069642
you forgot schrodingers cat
>>
>>343069641
That is the one part that's missing
>>
>watch version delayed by a few WEEKS
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>343069642
>She saw herself do it in another timeline. Bootstrap paradox.

No, Diana literally saw them all get executed.
>>
>ZTD threads before relase were full of people spoiling the entire series and talking about it without using spoilers
>ZTD threads after relase brought back the black bar generals
I really didn't expect this
>>
>>343069017
Can't. Stupid phone poster, etc. Not really a spoiler though.

Now phi is zero though, that's a real spoiler worth crying about.
>>
>>343069732
>bring up too many questions about how each team knew each other.

I'm pretty sure it's explained early that everyone knew each other since they spent 4 days together before Zero kidnapped them
>>
>>343069912

Oh, you talking about the door, correction then, that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>343069953

its because 999 came out in like 2009 and VLR in 2011 while ZTD just officially came out like a day ago.

people stop caring about properly marking spoilers when the games are old enough
>>
>>343069267
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYRS3bkpkVA
Listening to this as everything falls to pieces, so good. Trash Disposal also best escape room theme.

I really liked this track from the OST as well, especially when it's played throughout Sigma and Diana's 10 months together for D-End 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYyaMBlHxD4

Placidity's remix and the new version of Strain is great too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkS6UVj1AiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQIc0LXOxhA
>>
I'm just waiting for the /v/ hivemind to calm down and realize what a great game this was, warts and all
>>
>>343070136

woops, VLR actualy came out in 2012. my point still stands
>>
>>343070136
>ZTD came out a day ago

it comes out in two hours
>>
>>343070208
Nobody is saying its a bad game. its a great game with a horrible uninspired disappointing ending.
>>
>>343070208
It was a great game, but considering the type of game it was, the ending really weakened it
>>
>>343070208
Most people already realize that the game is great. Just the final part of the game fails.
>>
>>343070345
>>343070346

this

a majority of the game was really good -- it's just the ending was pretty shoddy.
>>
>>343070185
https://youtu.be/_5BotIwzyDA
The Trepidation Remix really surprised me
>>
>>343070243
>He doesn't know that it was leaked few days ago
>>
>>343070208
No. It failed to answer pretty much all questions that we've been trying to figure for the past four years. Those questions that it did answer, were explained through shitty writing and ridiculous deus ex machinas.
>>
>>343070406
Why exactly did people not like it?
>>
>>343070243
Europe already has the game.
>>
>>343064636
Diana for marrying.
Mira for execution
Phi for being a cute daughter, though incest is fine by me
Akane for dating Junpei, he deserves happiness
>>
>>343070481
>The questions like did Snake search for his sister
C'mon, do you really need an answer to that shit.
>>
>>343070493
FOOLS, NOW ALL OF HUMANITY WILL DIE.
NO....
OUR POWERS OF FRIENDSHIP WILL SAVE THE WORLD BROTHER-SAN
YOU WILL SEE, WE WILL CHANGE THE FUTURE!
>>
>>343070493

It just doesn't really have much closure and the motives of the villain were a bit questionable. The epilogue with the surviving characters is also just a bunch of text files. I think it's very apparent that Uchikoshi started running out of time/budget and rushed the ending super hard.

Also there are a lot of loose ends that were left untied. A lot of people were super butthurt because none of the characters from 999 or VLR made an appearance. Junpei and Akane make some passing references to Aoi and Seven but that's about it.
>>
>>343070493
Poorly executed.
Clearly hints towards poor budget allocation.
>>
>>343064636
Diana for desperate sex
Mira for motorboating
Phi passionate vanilla sex
Akane for raw anal
>>
File: Url.jpg (104 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Url.jpg
104 KB, 300x250
>>343070596
N-NANI?!
>>
>Brother/Zero says 'you know my little sister very well' to Junpei and Akane
>holy shit is he talking about Clover
>nvm it was Phi

damn
>>
File: 1463894911460.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1463894911460.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>>343070625
Yeah. I understand what you're saying, but I don't think much of that ruins the ending. The villains motivations make sense (If we shove what was said about him in previous games to the side slightly, I will admit).. And as for the text files, it is disappointing but also kinda unavoidable considering the budget restraints. It was as good a ending as it ever could be.

>>343070596
>The ending is a positive one therefore it is bad
pic related
>>
>>343070481
It answered the central question which was what really happened in mars test site and to a lesser extent the reason why it all happened and how. Closure to previous games characters that didn't have anything to contribute to the central plot anymore wasn't necessary.
>>
>>343070750
>>343070545
>>343064636

I imagine having sex with someone while also being connected through the morpogenetic field must be pretty rad.
I mean like Akane was with Jumpy in 999.
>>
File: frodo.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
325 KB, 560x559
So if Mira was given free rein to wander about the facility while the other teams were in the pods and kill people, why didn't she just turn around and murder Brother/Q? and rip out his heart?
>>
>>343070863

well, I don't think the ending really 'ruined' anything, I just thought overall it was a bit underwhelming

it really just didn't have that 'woah' feeling to it similar to the leadups and ending to 999 and VLR.
>>
>>343060924
Carlos best boy, all he wanted was to keep his friends
>>
>>343070863
Theres a difference between positive and nauseatingly anime-plot.
>>
>>343071020
He's so pure he's stupid.
>>
How did you find out who Zero is?
>the 3 way standoff with team Q
>trying to get that 4th ending

>enter every name in the book
>enter delta after the stranded pair ending for shits and giggles
>lmao the infant that got sent to the past it did
>he actually did
I had no idea how to actually figure that out, after Zero talked about how we know his Sister I thought it was Snake

I hope these spoilers are less fucked up
>>
>>343070976
Mind Hack.
>>343070997
>stranded pair ending
>blablabla ten D L T A E blablabla
Wow, what a tweest.
>>
Junpei wasn't nearly as edgy as I thought -- he was actually really great.

In fact I really loved everyone out of C-team. Carlos is a lovable siscon and best wingman, Junpei is still a goofball despite being a little scarred and the moments between him and Akane were really touching
>>
>>343071212
oh fuck I didn't even pay attention to the anagram
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3 KB, 154x90) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3 KB, 154x90
>That entire heart ripper plot point

Holy fuck Spike chunsoft, get out of your heads out of your damn asses, Genocider sho is a horrible character and always will be, you didn't need to ruin the ZE series by giving us yet ANOTHER one.

I'm pretty sure SC is responsible for all this nonsensical shit, not Uchi. Half of this plot screams anime tropes.
>>
>>343071320
Honestly, I saw it coming the moment a twin to Phi was introduced. The only thing I could not explain was the age of Phi (I mean the Phi in ZTD+VLR).
>>
>>343071507

Yeah I had strong suspicions that Phi was Diana and Sigma's daughter (I really thought it was too obvious the way they just gave her red eyebrows, so I thought it was just a red herring), but I couldn't explain the age discrepancy. Once they introduced the transporters it all kinda clicked from there.
>>
>>343068702
Holy shit. This is the first fridge brilliance moment I've had from this game. That's incredibly well done!

Everything else was depressingly bad as shit, though. The gab misdirect is quality!
>>
HOW DO I DO FLOWER PUZZLE IN THE HEALING ROOM AAAAA HEEELP
>>
>>343071684
Here is a step by step tutorial:
___TRIAL___
___AND____
___ERROR____
___I_______
____JUST____
____USED_______
____THAT_____
>>
>>343071806
I forgot the spoilers, FUCK
>>
>>343060204
Fucking great game, underwhelming ending.
999>ZTD>VLR
>>
>>343071190
D2 and C1 end are enough for me to deduce who zero is.
But boy my anus wasn't ready when I got 'Please input Q's real name' when I put Q and got error when putting Sean in the 3 way standoff.
>>
I care about one thing in this game
Do Akane and Junpei get a happy end or did they just decide to make it all sour edgelord shit
>>
>>343071882
>best game is last
VLR>999=ZTD
>>
where the fuck is the jukebox card key? I examined everything
>>
>>343071950
In the floor. Use the fire poke thingy
>>
>>343071937
They're gonna marry at the end. Also there's a scene that is kinda like a proposal.
>>
>>343071882
I don't see why people suck 999's dick so much. It was average at best.

Ah but I guess it was your first VN so it left the most impact on you.
Faggot
>>
>>343070983
Yeah. Fair enoug. I'd agree, but I didn't really expect it too. The game on the whole was a bit more predictable, as most conclusions to trilogies are (because you can see where the denouement is going based on what's come before). That being said, I did scream fuck repeatedly at my screen when it was revealed it was all one ward I dunno why but beyond 999's ending, that was the biggest twist of the trilogy for me, and it totally blindsided me It did explain the weird way in which the timeline showed the overlap between groups though
>>
>>343071684
>He is too retarded to notice a simple pattern
Time to give up playing and watch some LP on youtube instead, fampai.
>>
>>343072043
that was to get a hammer to get the chess stuff. I don't have any items now other than the calendar and one missing coin from the card table
>>
>>343071893
How did you get D2 or C1 ending? I am stuck, with all execution scenes viewed. The only ending I have unlocked is Q1.
>>
>>343071937

Junpei proposes to Akane and they are getting married in the epilogue.

Honestly ZTD is a huge BTFO to all the people that thought Akane no longer cared about Junpei. They have a lot of very touching moments and in every timeline where Junpei gets killed, Akane goes full yandere.
>>
phi d cups was created thanks to sigma banging diana with his 18 inches
fucking pottery!
>>
>>343071372
>Jack the ripper is an original idea from DR
Kill yourself.
>>
>>343072182
Did you let the timer run out when Eric asks you who shot Mira
>>
Question.

Does anyone here know how steam torrents work? I downloaded a crack for Daganronpa 2 and everytime I use it it just takes me to the store page.

Any help would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1465555463232.png (489 KB, 720x536) Image search: [Google]
1465555463232.png
489 KB, 720x536
>>343072075
The ward twist was literally the most obvious thing in the game. Why else would everybody mysteriously be unable to communicate/see each other/keep falling asleep? Also the lounge IS LITERALLY IDENTICAL ACROSS ALL GROUPS. COME ON.
>>
>>343072290

this was the one of hardest puzzle in the series for me

almost harder than dice puzzles in VLR
>>
>>343072282
Jack the ripper was a man, not a piece of eye candy with psychological issues.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.