[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZERO TIME DILEMMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: ztdpo.jpg (43 KB, 404x568) Image search: [Google]
ztdpo.jpg
43 KB, 404x568
ZTD THREAD

AKA BLACKBAR CITY

SPOILER YOUR SHIT

So let me get this fucking snail story right.
Mira is the killer.
Eric's Mom is the victim.
Akane's Dad is falsely accused.
Akane's Mom commits suicide.
Who are the taxi driver, surgeon and patient? Anyone we're suppose to know?

Also,
Sigma, Phi, Diana and Delta are all connected to the "VLR" storyline.
Is Carlos in any way connected to either the snail or VLR storyline?
>>
>>343016689
didn't realize Eric's Mom is the victim, but I'm pretty sure the patient is the kid Sean was based on.
>>
>>343016689
>Who are the taxi driver, surgeon and patient? Anyone we're suppose to know?
I assume the real Sean is the patient who died.
>>
What happens with Junpei and Akane

Pls respond I must know
>>
what the actual fuck do i do with the crane or the blackwhite switching pannels or even the compasses in the damn control room.
>>
>>343016841
They weren't abducted. The participants in early nonary games volunteered because the winner would have their debt paid. I don't think Brother and Delta took part in the same nonary game. To help their poor family, Left (who is older than Brother) took part in a game and ultimately died. To find out the truth, Brother later takes part in another game and kills Gordain. After learning the truth, he starts to devise his master plan to save Left, even if it means he had to sacrifice 8 billion people.
>>
>>343017410
they literally get married and live happily ever after
>>
>>343016689
Carlos is the one who gets Akane and Junpei to the VLR timeline via transporter. He also transports himself 10 months later to save them from the facility instead of just stopping Zero
he probably succumbs to radical-6
>>
Need help on Team Q, the part where a certain someone demands to know who Zero is. Every answer ends up in a game over.
>>
Help I can't deal with the fucking puzzle in the bar on the roulette table. What the fuck am I missing

>>343017437
Ignore them you dummy and look around better.
>>
Reposting what I wrote last thread before it just got archived:

Someone said in the previous thread that the fanatic terrorist that kills 8 billion is the Delta from 2029, and the Delta from 1904's goal is to stop this 2029 Delta from killing 8 billion. But doesn't Delta 2029 die because they ran out of food at the shelter? Or am I thinking of something else? I'm not even sure though if this is just that anon's speculation
>>
pls help me with the specimen order in the biolab my crops are dying
>>
>>343017498
delta you fucking idiot
how obvious did they need to make it
>>
>>343017410

in the true ending, they get engaged
>>
So I went back and looked through the VLR Q&A. Let's see what Uchikoshi delivered

>Q2: What happened to Snake/Light during the events of VLR? Did he search for Clover for 45 years, like how Junpei still searched for Akane?
>This will be revealed in the 3rd game. I hope you guys look forward to it.

>Q7: Will Clover be appearing again in the third game?
>She’s in the middle of a cold sleep right now…but if there are enough requests for her she might show up.

>Q9: Do you have any plans to include Seven, Lotus, or Ace in the future games?
>If there are enough requests there is a huge chance.

>Q10: Where is Aoi during VLR?
>This will be revealed on the 3rd game. Hope you guys look forward to it.

>Q21: What’s going on with Ace? Does he die or escape from prison when Radical-6 hits?

>Q22: The cloak Akane wore in the End or Beginning, with the Free the Soul symbol on it, looked like it was the same as the one Snake wore in the true end of 999, which had the Free the Soul symbol as well.Why is that? I thought Snake’s robes were from when Lord Gordain ran the Nonary Games, so why is the Free the Soul symbol on Snakes’s robes?

>Q24: Is there a possibility of Sigma and Phi being a couple? I know his body is old, but Phi DID say she showed herself in a swimsuit in one of the timelines…
>No, they won’t be a couple… I can’t tell you any more without it being spoilers, so please look forward to the 3rd game.

>Q40: Who really is Quark (other than Tenmyouji’s adopted grandchild)? I mean, does he have any other kind of connection to present or past characters?
>At the current moment there are no other details besides him being a child with no family. However, I do think it’ll be interesting if he’s the grandson of a person from 999.
>>
>>343017410

In the true ending they get married.
In all other there is only suffering.
>>
File: 1437689165762.png (37 KB, 188x229) Image search: [Google]
1437689165762.png
37 KB, 188x229
>>343015947 (You)
God damnit anon WHY. this is a much better ending then what we got!

>Gordain abducts Brother and Left among the english children
>Forced to play his Nonary game, Left Loses and dies in the incinerator
>Brother goes to the police but Gordain pays them off and they look away.
>Brother spends his life proving humanity's evils and amasses his following
>Time passes
>Brother plays Zero the second at Dcom, Radical 6 is prevented, and brother reveals his intentions the same way Santa did.
>He himself can't SHIFT, so he gathers SHIFTers to help him save his brother Left
>Participate and crash Gordain's game
>Some kind of final puzzle to rival the Akane sudoku and save Left's life
>Wraps the series up in a loop and also parallells the first
>Saving left means Brother no longer has to create free the soul, and the future is saved
>>
>>343017552
Wrong timeline bud. I'm not sure about that theory but that Delta that didn't transport is definitely dead
>>
>>343017593
>Q50: What happened to Snake and the rest of the 999 cast during the Pandemic and succeeding apocalypse?
>This will be revealed in the 3rd game. I hope you guys look forward to it!

>Q56: In the Zero Escape universe, how long has Free the Soul been around?
>In question 44 from your previous Q&A centered around 999, you said that the robes worn by Snake were from Lord Gordain, who “conducted strange ceremonies in the incinerator” (along with friends) on the Gigantic/Britannic, which leads me to believe that Lord Gordain was also part of Free the Soul.
>But according to Seven, while talking behind Door [7] in 999, Lord Gordain died in the 1930s (1931/1932, I believe). If these two statements are correct, then Free the Soul existed at least by the 1930s, if not earlier.
>So when was Free the Soul established? And how did Brother manage to keep his brother’s DNA intact/uncorrupted until the technology to clone (Dio/Left, 4th generation Myrmidon leader) him became available?
>Also, when was human cloning invented in the VLR timeline, and when was the first generation of Left clones gestated?
>This will be revealed in the 3rd game. I hope you guys look forward to it!

>Q78: Why wasn’t Santa with Akane on Rhizome 9?
>That’s because…
>>
>that guy last thread who thinks Brother was on the path where Mira killed Eric's mom, and thinks old Phi was found by Brother and helped make the decision game
Almost as bad as the guy who obsesses upon his headcanon that we're actually Kyle and that Blick Winkel is in ZTD.

>>343016836
>These threads have been spoiling Ever17 for zero escape babies for years by bringing up BW since he was so similar to VLR's "?"
"?" in VLR IS Blick Winkel.
>>
>>343017498
Well, do you know who zero is?
>>
>>343017575

Check the pills, they symbolise something.

I bruteforced it ;_;
>>
>>343017586
Not the standoff you idiot.
>>
>>343017756
it's still delta you dumbass
>>
Anyone know of a video that summarizes 999 and VLR? Should've replayed then but the 28th came faster than I though
>>
>>343017357

I thought Sean was based of Left?
>>
Who's in the helmet
>>
>>343017728
Yeah, I put in Left and got shot gunned for it
>>
>>343017731
the... pills?
>>
>>343017871
i'm pretty sure he has the personality of left or something like that.
>>
>>343017552
There is only one Delta.

>>343017871
Left isn't present nor mentioned in the game.
>>
In the study, what are the four letters I've gotta put in the birdman cylinder. I got KKNB using the grass poses and shit, but it's wrong. What do I actually do?
>>
>>343017703
? is Delta
Delta is the player
It's not the fucking infinity series so he's not going to throw around the name "blick winkel"
>>
>>343017948

There are colored pills somewhere in the room that tells you the order, I was so goddamn stupid during this part. It's so easy in hindsight.
>>
>>343016689
>Who are the taxi driver, surgeon and patient? Anyone we're suppose to know?

>Taxi driver
who knows

>Surgeon
Old Phi

>Patient
Sean

>Is Carlos in any way connected to either the snail or VLR storyline?

idk but,
>Has the same hairline as Delta
>Is the ONLY one without apparent ties to the story.
>Ends up having a great affinity with Junpei, who ends ups giving up on Akane to take care of a blond kid with unknown parents in another timeline.

theorize away
>>
>>343018073
Spoiler that shit bitch
>>
>>343018073
Read the VLR Q&A.
Who am I kidding; shitposters will never admit being wrong.
>>
>>343018027
MIND
>>
>>343017437
ive clicked on everything i can, all i have is 3 weird cards that dont correspond to what I can puzzle|!
>>
How did Q team know the kid's name? It seems a bit jolting because I don't remember him introducing himself before.
>>
>>343017537
Please respond
>>
>>343018198
HACK
>>
>>343018198
HACK
>>
>>343018198
Huh. Dunno how I fucked up so bad, but whatever
>>
Replaying the Q fragments:
I really hate how inconsistent they are with Delta. You see his shadow in one scene, then they pan the camera around so much that you see that no one is there. In Q-END1 they clearly show Q-Team leaving the bunker without Delta. At least make an effort and don't just randomly add the shadow to say you foreshadowed heh him being there the whole time
>>
>>343017473

I meant that they're all connected unknowingly in some way before ZTD, except him.
>>
>>343017537
>Help I can't deal with the fucking puzzle in the bar on the roulette table. What the fuck am I missing

A second clue.
>>
>>343017537
just type in "SPIN" for gods sake
>>
File: tumblr_o9fkv7JAJK1vs5drko1_500.png (132 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9fkv7JAJK1vs5drko1_500.png
132 KB, 500x333
>That Zero reveal

How lame
>>
>>343017834
....well this game just got fucking retarded with the plot twist I'm watching right now
>>
Phi: I'm actually a redhead

No no you're not. fuck that how dare they. i don't fucking care if dianas your mom you are A WHITEHEAD PHI
>>
>>343017678
>>343018015

>There is only one Delta.

Demonstrably false. I'd go as far as to argue there's three of them. The 2029 original, the one that lived with the German family in 1904 and the one that got sent to 2008 with Phi.
>>
>>343017669
>Gordain abducts Brother and Left among the english children
They weren't abducted. People took part in the early nonary games because the winner was promised to have their debt cleared. To help their poor family, Brother's older brother Left took part in one of these nonary games but ultimately died. To find out what happened to him, Brother takes part in another nonary game some years later and kills Gordain. After finding out the truth, he forms the cult as part of his masterplan to save Left. Releasing the Radical-6 virus was a necessary evil in his plan (in ZTD he said that he can't be blamed for killing people in other timelines) in order to gather enough shifters in one place at the end of ZTD. With their help, Brother, who himself is unable to shift, is going to save Left, making the cult, radical-6, etc. irrelevant and avoiding the apocalypse.
>>
>>343018618
One got sent to 2008 with Phi? I thought it was just Phi alone.
but the one born in 2029 is fuckin dead
>>
>>343018618
Only Phi was sent to 2008
>>
>>343018618
>The 2029 original
starved to death
>the one that lived with the German family in 1904
the only actual one
>the one that got sent to 2008 with Phi
Your headcanon is not canon
>>
>>343018160
Not him, but it's perfectly possible that Blick Winkel is also Delta.

Blick Winkel is literally a word meaning "point of view", which means it could be fucking anything. In the context of E17 it was a separate character, but nothing stops [?] from just being an unnamed Delta in VLR, it makes perfect sense considering Delta is the player.

I think that ? (or BW if you prefer to call it that) in the VLR epilogue simply referred to ourselves playing the game, and everyone is overthinking it just because they wanted something like E17 to happen.
>>
>>343018239

Well to be fair, we didn't see all of the 90 minutes all the time, they must have talked a lot but not showed it cause tweeest.

>>343018015

Well since Left is being cloned in the future I could easily imagine Brother starting with robots, remember that Left is just a codename.
>>
>>343018618
Again, there is only one Delta.

OriginalDelta starved in the Dcom facility with babyPhi, Sigma, and Diana.
CopyDelta was sent back in time to 1904 and is absurdly old because reasons.
>>
>>343018631
See, why can't uchi just have written this? Its twisty enough to be enjoyable, and a much better ending then OUR DECISIONS SHAPE THE FUTURE BROTHER-SAN
>>
I just noticed the epilogue writings in the data section,

I'm so happy Akane and Junpei got their happy ending finally, also Eric is a cuck
>>
>>343017703
Blick Winkel is in ZTD, it's us, the players.
>>
>>343018801
>I think that ? (or BW if you prefer to call it that) in the VLR epilogue simply referred to ourselves playing the game, and everyone is overthinking it just because they wanted something like E17 to happen.
That's absolutely what it is.
>>
>>343018618
No, stupid. There is only one Delta. Delta was sent to 1904. Only 1904 Phi was sent to 2008. The Delta and Phi that remained in 2029 ended up dying alongside Diana and Phi.
>>
>>343018801
>this argument again three threads in a row
If your headcanon makes you able to comfortably enjoy the story that we got then by all means, I sure as hell can't blame you for it.
>>
>>343018897
Akane's and Junpei's notes really piss me off.
I loved the twist about the wards all being one, and reasonably enjoyed the twist with delta, but that shit with the overly happy ending felt like pandering on and MGS4 level.
>>
>>343019057
>headcanon
What the fuck?
>>
>>343018830
>implying he can't

if there are enough requests for zero escape 4, it will be made
>>
>the text boxes don't have names
fuck
>>
Question
In the Q team standoff ending I have Eric, Mira and D. I tried S but it doesn't work.
Also in the force quit box for C team I know it's the latin phrase but it's not working when I input it.
Any help? Thanks
>>
File: thssnk god.jpg (23 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
thssnk god.jpg
23 KB, 400x240
>>343019061
>>
>>343018801

>Brother has an alleged "Quantum computer" that can peer into other realities
>Uses it like Charles Xavier's Cerebro and peers into the minds of others on different timelines
>He's able to witness all of VLR and 999 and knows how to plan accordingly

>instead its just a system mainframe for sean

What a fucking wasted oppertunity.
>>
>>343018351
in what scene does he appear?
>>
>>343019061
Yeah, guessing that's why it was an epilogue note rather than something shoehorned into a cutscene
>>
File: 5851407634_e912c0b33e.jpg (53 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
5851407634_e912c0b33e.jpg
53 KB, 400x267
>Amazon still hasn't shipped or even given a release date
>>
>>343019216
That would've been a lot more interesting.
>>
File: Bitch.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Bitch.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
How much will it be on the EU/UK psn store lads?
>>
>>343019192
>In the Q team standoff ending I have Eric, Mira and D. I tried S but it doesn't work.
You won't be able to get the last ending until you've learned the "truth".

As for the latin phrase, maybe you wrote it down wrong? Go back to the scene where Zero reveals it.
>>
>>343019260
In the Decontamination Room for example.
>>
>>343019192
You typed "VIVEHODIE" right?
>>
>>343019192

>standoff
Eric, Mira, Zeros Name, None/No

>Force Quit
VIVEHODIE
>>
>>343019216
It probably can only access and store the timelines that happened during the Decision game. For Sean, it could generate simulated realities but those are not real.
>>
>>343018969
>>343018720
>>343018746
>>343018776
>Didn't see, didn't happen

Right back at you.

Akane is alive in the stranded ending and so is Aoi. Even if Akane doesn't remember having participated in the decision game, Aoi knows she did. There's a chance they eventually find out the location where it happened, which would mean there's a chance Sigma, Diana and the twins got saved.

There's also literally no reason to believe only Phi was sent to 2008.
>>
>>343019553
I was spelling it wrong like an idiot
thanks
>>
>>343019738
>There's also literally no reason to believe only Phi was sent to 2008.
Except that they told you that.
>>
>>343019738
The story is over friend. Anything that wasn't stated in the game is never going to be stated. Stop speculating and deal with the facts.
>>
>>343019829
>Anything that wasn't stated in the game is never going to be stated
What is Uchi's Q&A?
>>
File: puzzles.png (87 KB, 2304x1028) Image search: [Google]
puzzles.png
87 KB, 2304x1028
>All these retards who cant solve simple puzzles

Holy shit, just take it already
>>
>>343019057
Do you seriously need everything to be explicitly stated for you to understand something?
>>
>>343016689
Spoiler me this:

Does Junpei remember anything from VLR? I don't care if it doesn't make sense, this is Uchi we're talking about here.
>>
>>343019880
Nice unmarked spoiler friend
>>
>>343019738

>which would mean there's a chance Sigma, Diana and the twins got saved.

I wish anon, I really wish, but listen: They had no food and been there for 10 months already without help. They most likely starved or committed suicide.

The good news though. There is actually a timeline where they lived.
>>
>>343019998
No. Junpei didn't jump back. For the Junpei in ZTD, the events of VLR are yet to happen.
>>
>>343019936
I feel proud that I've made it through all of the puzzle rooms I have played so far without the need for a guide or anything. Good brain exercise as well.
>>
>>343020073

More suffering ahoy!
>>
>>343020078
>tfw got stuck on the fucking stun gun puzzle
>>
>>343020078
That depends. What puzzle rooms have you done? Some are short and easy, others are really long and absurd.
>>
>>343019998
He knows about it in the epilogue.
>>
>>343020180
Only in the Apocalypse ending does Junpei go through all that though
>>
It would be kinda cool if ZE4 was a VR game and you had to do these room escape puzzles in 3D.
>>
>>343020073
Okay, one more thing

Was being a detective the only thing that fucked Junpei's shit up to make him an edgelord? Yes or no, if you could. II was kinda hoping a lot of his angst was due to being Akane's cosmic plaything in 999 and VLR.
>>
>>343020376
No.
>>
>>343019936
I'm stupid, but thanks to these threads now I feel better with myself.

Also, you should add the laser puzzle form the nuclear room, that's the only hard puzzle in the game.
>>
>>343019671
What IS reality, anon? Is reality something you can touch, taste, feel, smell, see or hear?
Because that's all just signals in your brain.
>>
>>343020376

Detective is the only reason, he's seen some shit.
>>
>>343020254
Just finished the transporter puzzle room a few minutes ago (generally considered one of the harder ones I think) rec room as well as a breeze and I dunno why so many people are getting confused on biolab. I'll just check for a full list of rooms I have done
>>
>>343020429
>>
>>343018607

>tfw your last name is Whitehead

Kill me. It hurts to live.
>>
Why did Akane and Junpei dye their hair the same color of purple?
>>
>>343020376
No, but that's the thing that fucked him most.
>>
>>343019829
>The story is over friend
>Ending is major sequel bait

lol k queer

>Stop speculating
Why? The ending deliberately avoids tying up most of the loose ends in the series and only introduced more. I think I'm entitled to at least try to come up with ways to see how to tie up the loose ends.
>>
>>343019936
Literally the only thing I ever needed help with was the fucking healing room, and I BLAME THE FUCKING SCREEN RESOLUTION FOR THAT
I couldn't see which letter was being played on the console when hitting Play
>>
>>343020517

does he ever tell us about it?
>>
>>343020578
Akane is Junpei's daughter who was transported to the distant past, which is why they have the same color hair.
>>
>>343020680
Go re-watch the scene, you ignorant oaf.
>>
>>343020376
Its a mix of both. Junpei gets into the detective thing to look for her in the first place, and seems pretty bitter about Akane stringing him along like a puppet. In his new detective job, he sees some shit and has a lot of close shaves and comes out a lot moodier.
>>
>trilogy where the final game not only ADDS a shit ton of information, but actively does not wrap up the series

Does that sound about right?
>>
>>343020680
Just the usual noir detective shit.

>>343020578
It's a couple thing.
>>
>>343020680
I believe he does, same convo that mentions Seven I think
>>
Guys, I think I have figured it out.
Gab is actually an anagram for abg = AB Game. Admit it, it does make sense. I mean, who the fuck names their dog "Gab"?
>>
What is this
>>
So, with Aksys fucking up the watches, and Amazon not budging by making a separate SKU for the delayed LE (for good reason; it was only a week before the release that Aksys gave notice about the broken watches), what can they do to fix this fuck-up?

I hope they just give out codes to anyone who ordered the LE, at least to make things right for once.
>>
Scale from Remember11 ro Ever17.

How complete is ZTD?
>>
>>343020621
Wait the letters lit up on the console? I just did the whole thing by ear.
>>
>>343020763
It wraps up more than it adds. Anything that's left open is really done because it doesn't need to be wrapped up, or is better left to the interpretation.
>>
So why did akane keep junpei in the dark about the AB game anyway? in vlr I assumed junpei hadn't seen akane since the events of 999 but here she specifically wipes his memory and leaves him behind for no real reason.
>>
>>343020680

A little bit yeah, for example he talks about how he sits in the shower all night since that's the only way the smell of blood will go away. It's apparently not a normal detective bureau, dark shit and stuff.
>>
Ok I don't know if i just forgot this or if they really didn't bring it up, but in the incinerator what was up with the weight machine and the writing that said Sigmas weight. At the time I assumed Sigma would have to go in and stand there to stop the incinerator but that didn't happen. Then I though they would open a secret room or something if he stood there but that didn't happen Did I forget/miss something?
>>
File: 1453460301480.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453460301480.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
IS IT OUT FOR DOWNLOAD?

VITA OR 3DS?

pls no spoilers
>>
>>343020837
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Escape
>>
>>343020736
It seems as if that anon doesn't actually have the game.

>>343020763
>ADDS a shit ton of information
Somewhat? It feels like ZTD is a completely different 'fragment' of universes than we were supposed to get.
>actively does not wrap up the series
Sounds about right.

>>343020880
Remember11
>>
>>343019327
Apparently, the Special Edition watches were damaged on the way to Amazon's warehouse. Basically, it seems like Amazon is refusing to ship the game separately from the watch which will be shipped sometime in July.

Sources: https://twitter.com/Aksys_Danny
https://twitter.com/aksysgames/with_replies

Sucks pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>343020763
There are a number of loose ends, but it's not as bad as MGSV.
>>
>>343020880
4infinity
>>
>>343020909
The chair didn't do anything when Diana sat on it. When it detected Sigma's weight it restrained him and the decision game began.
>>
File: Glm2uok.png (428 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Glm2uok.png
428 KB, 1440x2560
Fuck Amazon. People on reddit and twitter getting this email now.
>>
>>343020618
>The ending deliberately avoids tying up most of the loose ends in the series and only introduced more
>" I intend to answer every mystery left during VLR and the mysteries in ZE3 would be solved as well. This game will not end in a cliffhanger. However please take it as one break...if there are still fans requesting, I can not deny that there will not be new incidents arriving either"
>>
File: capped.png (10 KB, 337x136) Image search: [Google]
capped.png
10 KB, 337x136
so was this faggot wrong
>>
>>343020880
Ever17, the only really unexplained thing is what happened to Kyle, Clover and Alice, since they were teased about appearing in this game.
>>
>>343021001
Ahhhh, that makes sense, thanks
>>
>>343020846
I guess we'll see tomorrow, but I don't think they'll give us a code. If there is bad news tomorrow I might just buy the fucking game in town and sell the amazon copy whenever it arrives
>>
So is the game any good? No spoil plz
>>
>>343021042
Please don't respond to underage shitposters, anon.
>>
>>343021042
>answer every mystery left during VLR

And it has, is your complaint that we don't see the continuing adventures of stopping a terrorist?
>>
>>343021060
Wrong. Tweeting these terms to Uchikoshi now, so maybe he'll use them in the next game.
>>
>>343021083
The guy who's gonna destroy the world is still out there.
>>
>>343021031
My preorder is from July 8th and I haven't gotten any email. No updates at all
>>
>>343021060
he was full of shit, though the former could potentially be linked to Carlos
>>
does anyone have a transparent gif of that "TIME TO DEICE" spinning timer thing before all the decisions? I would LOVE to make some dank-ass memes with it
>>
>The big plot twist is that Brother is just Hitler from the future
>>
>>343020976
But you can't expect Amazon to make a separate SKU, then place all LE customers on to that SKU without their consent, and then have the games shipped all within a week. It'd be nice if they can do that, but they can't or more likely, unwilling to, 'cause it's not their fault that the watches were broken.

Aksys fucked up. Posting shit like "oh we're contacting Amazon and telling them to ship the games without the watches" without even two week's worth of notice isn't gonna do anything. And now, they have the gall to sell the watches at Anime Expo, when LE buyers will still be waiting for their watches?

Shit's fucked up. Fuck Aksys
>>
>>343021259
Don't you mean decide?
>>
I lit the furnace in the nuclear room, and now it looks like I can't do anything else, help?
>>
>>343021396
No, I mean DEICE.
>>
>>343021189
>Speculating about a story makes you underage and a shitposter.

Read a book, nigger.
>>
>>343021396
yes
>>
>>343017593
>>343017697
>tfw shitposters ignore Q&As and adamantly claim that everything in VLR was answered
I wish I was also a wizard and could change reality by repeating a lie enough times.
>>
>>343021202
So what's Kyle doing nowadays, Anon? Last I heard of him he was sent to 2028 to help Papa Siggy on his mission and then kinda disappeared...
>>
>>343021363
Aksys in general are cunts as many people have been learning over the past while. They've been doing some pretty crap stuff over in PR as of lately and now there's this shit with the limited editions which is really starting to piss some people off
>>
>>343021363
Apparently they're sending an "extra bonus" for those who have to wait, otherwise I would just cancel. The whole situation is pretty shitty.
>>
Who wanna bet that Sigma has the AYYYLMAO machine on the moon and Alice and Clover is getting back that way? It seems way to obvious after ZTD.
>>
>>343021504
"In a manner of speaking...Kyle's consciousness has gone back to Christmas 2028..." Is what Akane said in the secret ending.
I personally think We, the player, are Kyle, because it's the only way things make sense while still keeping the whole Blick Winkel thing

Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>343021631
That's probably it, but the could have told us with a file.
>>
>>343021121
>If there is bad news tomorrow I might just buy the fucking game in town and sell the amazon copy whenever it arrives

And that's the problem. They know people will just double-dip, giving them more money and enabling their fuck-ups.

Remember the VLR watch debacle, wherein the people who ordered "late" were just given an apology, and then Aksys started selling the watches online for $20 instead of giving those people the watches they were hoping to get?

Amazon should get flak for this, but this was all Aksys' fault. They can't promise somehing that isn't within the scope of their control.

Like I said, best way to compensate everyone is to just give out codes. Most of people would be happy, since people just want to play the game.
>>
WHO'S IN THE Q MASK
>>
>>343021504
I imagine he must be reading the encyclopedia section on lion motifs, in a magical hidden room with all of the other characters we were supposed to learn more details about that were miraculously absent.
>>
>>343021807
literally nothing
>>
>>343021631
copies "getting back"
>>
>>343021695
You play as delta, looking through everyone's memories and mind hacking them to press the wrong button etc. This is hinted at in the 4th 3-way stand off end where q fires an arrow at the screen and delta dies.
>>
>>343021807
no one, it's robot
>>
>>343021498
Most of the points posted were answered or were conditional ("maybe if I get enough requests"). Even most of 999's cast was mentioned. Snake is the only one from 999 that was promised and yet completely absent.

The only big question left from VLR is what happened to Kyle, because he simply disappeared from the plot, even BW/? can be explained by being the player, but Kyle is just gone.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shitposter, fuck off.
>>
>>343021202
>>And it has, is your complaint that we don't see the continuing adventures of stopping a terrorist?
Man I sure loved the part where it was explained how Akane intended to return Alice and Clover back to the past.

Or the part where they explained Kyle was vital to the success of the MMTS game.

In particular, I really liked how Brother managed to survive until the events of VLR at the age of.. 170-ish? Oh, and the rumors about him having body-slipped to other timelines. Shit blew my fucking mind.

How does uchi do it?
>>
>>343021695
Well another mystery that's never revealed. There are no hints for this in ZTD whatsoever.

Also they sent him to 12.25.2028 so no way he's the player as we never see what happened before 12.31.2028.
>>
>>343021927
>>343021830
Is it just me, or did this series get a lot weirder after 999
>>
>>343021790
I really hope they do give the codes, would definitely help make up for the fuck up.
>>
>>343021790
Aksys are dicks like this. They basically ignore something if it doesn't work to their benefit even if it means keeping reviewers who sent in code requests in the dark with no email replies for 6 months (yes this actually happened to me) or acting like they are doing something about the whole watch situation while trying to be as slow as possible because they know people are just going to buy another copy of the game while they wait because they can't handle the wait.
It's disgusting to be honest.
>>
File: 17907.jpg (401 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
17907.jpg
401 KB, 2560x1536
>>
>>343021981
We see one scene before the end of the year.
>>
>>343021915
Then what about when Delta takes of his glasses, and is outside? How are we looking at ourselves?
>>
>>343021790
There was even more to the VLR watch debacle. Some people who ordered the game a few days after release received the watch bundle because Amazon apparently just had some extra lying around. I know this because I was one of these people.
>>
>>343021973
There's no point to continuing trying to argue with them. The logic is honestly mind-boggling. Every time I see particular posters like those, I'm reminded of that one quote about Jews by Hitler. You can't have any type of civil discussion with literal children.
>>
>>343021848

desu they should just have made the machine kill the input so there is only one
>>
>>343022156
it's just another memory
>>
File: o-SODIUM-facebook.jpg (402 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SODIUM-facebook.jpg
402 KB, 2000x1000
>>
>>343021973
You can actually handwave the Alice/Clover bits since after ZTD they can just be woken up although they can't shift
>>
>>343022250
>MOOOOM! THEIR OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN MINE! MOOOOM!
Literal children indeed.
>>
>>343021574
For sure. People just completely forgot the VLR issue because the series wasn't that big back then, but a lot of people were fucked over by Aksys back then, and now they're fucking more people with the ZTD watch problems.

>>343021583
It's probably going to be an artbook or something.

But that's not the issue here. Aksys can't promise something that they have to control over. They can't just inform Amazon that the watches were broken and expect the latter to magically ship the LEs without the watches all within a week. The logistics of that would be a nightmare, which is why I understand Amazon's hesitation to do so.

Like I said, if they just sent out codes for the game to all LE-affected buyers, then we'll all be okay with the delay of the watch.

However, the cynical person in me thinks that Aksys knows that people will either just cancel their orders and buy it somewhere else without the watch or double-dip. Either way benefits them, because they still get the money, and they can just sell the extra watches at some fucking convention while others who bought the LE are left waiting.
>>
>>343022016

What? I think they've stayed on the 'transdimensional sudoko' level of weird throughout the series. :^)

To be fair, they never go beyond 'sending information back in time' in any of the games, that's all they've ever done.
>>
>>343022305
>>343022250
>>343021981
>>343021973

I think we need to ask Uchi
And ZE4 WHEN
>>
>>343022551
>To be fair, they never go beyond 'sending information back in time' in any of the games, that's all they've ever done.
did you not play ztd
>>
>>343021973
>Man I sure loved the part where it was explained how Akane intended to return Alice and Clover back to the past.
Can be explained by the alien machine.

>Or the part where they explained Kyle was vital to the success of the MMTS game.
Uchi fucked up with this.

>In particular, I really liked how Brother managed to survive until the events of VLR at the age of.. 170-ish?
Freezing? Time travel?

>Oh, and the rumors about him having body-slipped to other timelines.
Just rumors. Remember how Alice was rumored to be All-ice?

Honestly though, most things can be explained, there are some legit holes like what happened with Kyle or Left, but aside from that most things can be explained by plot points introduced in ZTD, stop needing everything to be explicitly mentioned and make some fucking deductions.
>>
>>343022603

When did they send anything other that information back in time?
>>
>>343022597
He'll likely give some half-assed non-answer or outright ignore most the serious questions.

>wanting a ZE4
>>
>>343022685
They sent a physical body back in time, anon
>>
>>343022518
Yup, honestly aksys have been getting away with too much as of late. I mean 6 months to reply to a review code request email with a single sentence response is something but flat out delaying the limited edition copies of loads of people due to wonky watches and NOT doing something along the lines of giving them a game code for the game that have sat on a preorder for a year for is just taking it to a whole new level. Fuck aksys.
>>
>>343022685
if you don't consider phi and delta being cloned and sent back to 1904 then ok
>>
How do you taze boot the robots. I follow the directions but it leaves 1 coil un tazed
>>
>>343022462
ZTD actually introduces a major problem with this with the morals of shifting, though. If they shift, then the consciousness on their 2029 bodies will just shift into the future, so either way, a Clover and an Alice get stranded in a post apocalyptical future.

Life is simply unfair.

It's unfair because Uchi promised there was a solution and didn't deliver.
>>
>>343022721
>>343022745
Not him but they sent data. The necessary components to make a human bean were available in the transporter room.
>>
>>343022746
start with the leftmost one
>>
>>343022746
I had trouble with this too, it says start from the left but that means start WITH the left. Light up the left most coil then follow the instructions
>>
>>343022746
Literally light the one on the far left first

Yeah I know it's not too clear I had the same issue
>>
Is the game a disappointment or did Uchikoshi deliver? My copy hasn't shipped and I'm finally scared of the game not being good
>>
>>343022823
fuck off
if you're really gonna argue that, then heck the idea that aliens invented a human creating device is even more fucking stupid
>>
>>343022745
>>343022721

Literally information on how all the atoms in their bodies are placed in the space. The machine just received this information in 1904 and built new bodies. The original babies stayed in 2029, did you even listen when they explained this?
>>
>>343022250
I've seen you make this same post multiple times already.

You're just incapable of seeing people with different interpretations or opinions and at the first sign of someone like that you simply give up and start posting about how everyone is being "childish" or "shitposting".

Stop being a child yourself or simply stop coming here.
>>
>>343022837
>>343022837
Oh ffs, thankyou anon
>>
>>343022898
It's shit.
>>
>>343022935
>it's not time travel because they also stayed there
Fuck you.
People who were born in 2029 were sent back to 1904. That is fucking time travel no matter what bs you try and explain it away with.
>>
>>343022898
It's great, ending could've been sorta better i guess
>>
>>343022898
It's a massive disappointment. Many of the subjects that were promised to be expanded upon in the Q&A were outright ignored.

>>343022929
I think that the entire alien device is "fucking stupid", to be honest with you.
>>
File: woah.jpg (437 KB, 1280x1276) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
437 KB, 1280x1276
>>343022935
>Literally information on how all the atoms in their bodies are placed in the space

this is impressive
>>
>>343022628
>Can be explained by the alien machine.
That would just send a copy into the past which doesn't really solve the problem.
>>
File: ....png (3 KB, 360x32) Image search: [Google]
....png
3 KB, 360x32
>>
>>343022898
He delivered on multiple fronts but introduced silly alien technology and forgot about Kyle

Worth playing though, great game, /v/ is exaggerating as always.
>>
so did carlos shoot delta
>>
>>343022628
>Can be explained by the alien machine.

No it can't. That only sends a copy, the originals are still stuck in the future.

>Just rumors. Remember how Alice was rumored to be All-ice?

Sigma tries to trick Dio by telling him Brother sent him. Dio tells him he doesn't know that old man, which gives him away as a Myrmidon. Why didn't Dio reply with "That's not possible, he's dead" instead?
>>
>>343022023
>>343022030
>>343022195
>>343022741
The worst part is that people on Twitter and other places are actually eating this shit up. People are praising Aksys for doing something, when that something will more than likely turn out fucking nothing because they don't have any control over Amazon.

Then again, I can't expect people to understand shit about logistics. Muh based Aksys promised that they contacted Amazon and are trying to do their best to force the latter to ship the games, so I'll just blame Amazon.
>>
>>343022518
You've definitely convinced me not to double-dip, depending on what the news is I'll either wait it out or cancel that pre-order and buy elsewhere.

They say they're going to be selling some watches on their website in a couple of months anyway
>>
>>343022929
>>343023024

It's a fucking 3D printer you spergs, it only receives data from the future.
>>
>>343023130
No. Yes. Maybe. I don't know. Will be reveled in the sequel. Look forward to it!
>>
>>343022781
Did you... completely forget that they have access to a Teleporter in post-apocalypse ending?
>>
EYE... KILL... FOOL...
>>
>>343023130
>Carlos
>shooting anyone
>>
>>343022929
>>343023048
>>343023242
There is, quite literally, a FILE on what components are in the Material Tank.

And IIRC there's like at least 60 entries
>>
>>343023242
It's still time travel kiddo.

This is like saying a film with "infected" people isn't a zombie film, because they're not "technically" zombies.
>>
>>343020829
He was a communication tool for the participants. Thus gab makes sense.

>The gift of gab
>>
>>343023167
I'm seeing these people all over twitter at the moment and honestly it makes me want to vomit. Aksys are NOT a publisher that deserve praise in any way shape or form to be honest. They're biased, money grubbing and hell one of the staff even blocked me on twitter when I asked about why I hadn't had a reply to an email I sent them. It's insane
>>
so why did delta shoot gab in that one scene
>>
>>343023170
I don't have a problem with them selling watches on their website as long as they make things right with all the LE buyers.

But it's fucking disgusting that people who are attending a convention this weekend will get the watches before most of us do.

Also, good for you anon. As a consumer, you should not give in to the temptation of a company's false promises. They fucked up, so they should be forced to face the repercussions of their mistakes.
>>
>>343023410
I don't know why you quoted me--the middle one. I'm fully aware of that file.
>>
>>343023082
>>343023137
It does solve the problem in a way.
If they send Clover and Alice copies back then they could unfreeze the real ones and put the copies in stasis.

>Sigma tries to trick Dio by telling him Brother sent him. Dio tells him he doesn't know that old man, which gives him away as a Myrmidon. Why didn't Dio reply with "That's not possible, he's dead" instead?
How does that have to do with Brother jumping between timelines.
>>
>>343023536
Blanket-response system: gotta hit someone who it affects if you target everyone.
>>
File: eqdpvwmaqe5qlflqntbt.png (293 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
eqdpvwmaqe5qlflqntbt.png
293 KB, 800x449
>>
Is it worth buying the game, anons

Or should I pirate it
>>
>>343023658
Pirate. You'll thank me for it later.
>>
>>343023529
You're completely right. The convention thing really pisses me off as well. A code for the game is really the only thing that would make this right for me.
>>
>>343023658

buy it
>>
>>343023658
It's good, /v/ is exaggerating.
>>
File: 1434650496093.png (29 KB, 931x773) Image search: [Google]
1434650496093.png
29 KB, 931x773
>>343023743
>>343023739
>>
>>343023639
True.

I reckon civility will only return in the morning and possibly throughout the afternoon. There's been a huge correlation today between the day becoming later and the quality worsening.
>>
>>343020829
I named my dog Gab, after my own name.
>>
I just finished the game and... This story is really underwhelming. Why the fuck did Brother/Zero have to be good? The story would be a million times better if he really was an evil asshole instead of just an asshole.
>>
>>343023821
>there are seventy year old black women posting on /v/ RIGHT NOW
>>
>>343023529
>But it's fucking disgusting that people who are attending a convention this weekend will get the watches before most of us do.
I think it's worse that there will be plenty of people at the convention who will purchase the game again from their booth just to get it signed. I was at the Uchikoshi signing at AX last year. A bunch of people who already played through the series bought VLR again from them because they didn't bring anything to get autographed.
>>
>>343023658
If you truly enjoyed the first two games then you should already know the answer.
>>
>>343021216
It doesn't matter. It's implied they eventually stop him. The only reason he wasn't stopped before is because they weren't "motivated"
>>
They said the ZTD watches will go on sale at another time right? If so I think I'll just go pick the game up at Jewstop rather than wait for Amazon to get off their asses.
>>
A lot of people haven't. Some in amazon.ca are getting shipments. Other people in twitter (not all) have gotten an email about the delay.

I haven't :/
>>
>>343019061
It's ok anon, they don't get married until they find the terrorist, so all of humanity could still die and they never get married. We'll never know for sure.
>>
>>343023862
The "good" Delta is the one that was sent back to 1904 and raised by scientists. The "evil" Delta (who is most likely the terrorist) was the one that stayed in 2029 and probably had a shitty upbringing after his parents starved to death.
>>
>>343023902
>Gabriel is the name of 70 year old black women
>>
I always figured the conclusion of the ZE trilogy would be something like a retread of Ever17 on the 360's where once BW becomes aware he goes around and fixes literally every timeline that didn't have a happy ending since he's a 4D being and is all powerful to us.

Instead we got nothing. Kyle is MIA. (?) is MIA. Alice and Clover are still fucked. The human race is still fucked. Everyone in all the timelines where shit hit the fan is still fucked.
Damn, I hope ZE4 exists and fixes everything.
>>
>>343023597
>If they send Clover and Alice copies back then they could unfreeze the real ones and put the copies in stasis.
What would that accomplish? They need the originals for the AB games.
Also copies of Clover and Alice would still be in the future so that wouldn't solve the problem of them wanting to go back.
>>
I'm glad that I bought the european version of VLR so my money went to the fine folks at Rising Star Games instead of the twats at aksys
>>
File: sds.png (312 KB, 581x335) Image search: [Google]
sds.png
312 KB, 581x335
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.