[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember to avoid the following games during the Steam sale,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: speech.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
speech.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Remember to avoid the following games during the Steam sale, no matter how cheap they get or how much you want to play them:

>Mad Max
>Batman: Arkham Knight
>Just Cause 3
>Metal Gear Solid V
>Lords of the Fallen
>Fifa 2016
>FarCry: Primal
>DOOM
>Total War: Warhammer

Do not support anti-ethical practices. Protect PC gaming from its enemies. Vote with your wallets, brains and hearts.

Thanks everyone.
>>
Mad Max and Just Cause 3 look pretty fun, and I already own DOOM. Why are they so bad? Not shitposting, curious.
>>
Charlie Kane had a hard life.
>>
>>342470750
>doesn't even bother telling you why he thinks the games are unethical.
This is some kind of reverse psychology shilling tactic and it's going to work.
>>
File: 1461758490762.gif (26 KB, 396x513) Image search: [Google]
1461758490762.gif
26 KB, 396x513
>>342470750
So I shouldn't buy these games because salty pirates didn't get to play them?
Alright you absolutely make sense and everyone here will avoid buying these games based on your not pulled out of ass facts the pirate rektor DRM is bad
>>
>>342470904
He's bitching because they have denuvo
>>
>>342470750

Fuck off piratefag.
>>
>>342471091
Mad max,Bamham,MGS,Lords of the Fallen and fifa had working cracks.
Although fifa's crack is still shitty
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 411x411
>>342470750
I'm buying at least 3 of those. Maybe more now, just to spite you.
>>
>>342470750
>still crying about Denuvo instead of getting a fucking job

I'll tell as many people as I can to buy as many games off this list as possible. Let's boost those Denuvo sales, bros!
>>
>vote with your wallet
As if you ever had any intentions of buying the games in the first place, don't try and act like you're fighting the system. You're having a tantrum because you're not getting what you want for free. Everything you listed will be cheap as chips in the steam sale, no excuse not to get them if you want to play them. They're hardly shitty companies for investing a small amount of money in copyright protection that will earn them a lot more money. You're delusional if you think they'd deliberately choose easy-to-pirate protection that serves no purpose just to help out people who have no intention of supporting them back.
>>
I'm buying 2 of those games, and I have 2 hours to decide if I like them or not.

Get a job.
>>
>>342471894
Thank you for this. I was going to post

>piratecuck saying "vote with your wallet"

But you seem to have it all covered. OP is a salty fag and everyone in the thread is laughing at him.
>>
>>342470904
Because "muh evil Denuvo". People bitching about having to pay for a game for once.
>>
>>342471894

this

faggots like OP are why things like Origin and uPlay exist in the first place
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.