[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kojimba is a hack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: hack and con.jpg (211 KB, 1065x787) Image search: [Google]
hack and con.jpg
211 KB, 1065x787
Proof that new RE7 in its new form existed before PT or Silent Hills.

Wow, what a fucking hack he is.

>work in the game industry
>be friend with some Capcom employees
>some of them casually tell me about new direction RE7 takes, assuming Kojima won't go blabbing about it
>of course he didn't
>steals and adopts the concept and idea for his own new Silent Hill game
>present it as an original
>nobody Capcom can't say shit because NDA + revealing the game at that point is just stupid
>they had to eat that and keep going
>demo released
>all the retarded faggots are like "book PT clone meh"

Absolutely disgusting.
Fucking hate this hack and his blidn drone following
>>
>>341649224
Nice blog faggot.
>>
Huh??

What's up wit this OP? Is he fuckin' retarted???
>>
>>341649224
So what? Pt was a million times better than the resident evil 7 trash
>>
>>341649837
>same stolen ideas were better
kek
>>
>RE7 in development many months before PT dropped

ok, so PT was also in devlopment months before it released. Why is saying RE7 was in devlopment when PT demo came out evidence that RE7 came first? If anything PT was first if they were able to get a demo out before them. Considering how good PT looked it was months to get it to look like that.
>>
>>341650013
Who says a copy can't be better than the original?
>>
>>341649224
This damage control is pathetic. Even if that was true PT is still by far the better product.
>>
>>341649224
P.T. was just Insane, that game Del Toro tried to get off the ground for years. That's why it was called Insane, "Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?" and shit like that.

Resident Evil 7 is Condenmed 3, which I like.
>>
>>341651601
look at deadpool. but why is everything a copy or rip off now days, used to it was called inspirations.
>>
>>341649224
Lol, bullshit.
>>
>>341650013
If the stolen idea is implemented better than the original than it can indeed be better
>>
File: OPisahugefaggot.png (755 KB, 1263x694) Image search: [Google]
OPisahugefaggot.png
755 KB, 1263x694
>>341649224
>build something
>tell someone about what I'm building
>before I can finish they make something better
>b-b-but I started first!
>>
File: 291[1].png (250 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
291[1].png
250 KB, 350x350
>>341651601
Well said sir.
>>
>>341651470
Pretty much this.
>>
>>341649224
You have to be really insecure to feel threatened by a product which no longer exists and will never be developed.
>>
>>341652471
Yeah, if the RE demo is something that's been being worked on for YEARS, it's not like PT could have been made in a handful of months. PT looks a twice as good as RE7 AND it even has an ending (wow!).

The truth is they shat this out after seeing the hype of PT, people are calling them out on their bullshit now that they realize they've been lied to, and Capcom is trying to cover their asses.
>>
DAD WAS ALWAYS SUCH A DRAG
>>
>>341649692
Hehe yeah OP you retarded or some shit? The fuck you think you're doin eh?
>>
>>341649224
>tweet from some salty faggot from capcom is proof
>>
File: UHnvDW8.png (41 KB, 680x447) Image search: [Google]
UHnvDW8.png
41 KB, 680x447
>>341649224
>VR explodes and becomes the obvious new hype for next gen of gaming
>believes their idea must have been stolen because its not like every game will ride said first person hype for the next 3 years
k
>>
>>341650013
Fiction constantly reuses the same ideas, the primary distinction in modern times is execution. Having just gone through the RE7 demo, it's shit.
>>
GUYS

What if PT and Silent Hills was in development before RE7?
>>
File: 1338561133444.jpg (54 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1338561133444.jpg
54 KB, 490x490
>>341651974
>Resident Evil 7 is Condenmed 3, which I like.
>Condemned 3
Fuck, never EVER
>>
>>341651974
>Resident Evil 7 is Condenmed
Except that Condemned had you moving around quickly and engaging in brutal melee combat. RE7 is limping around while ghosts pop out and yell BOO at you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.