[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINAL FANTASY XV JUST SAVED MICROSOFT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: noct and cor.jpg (477 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
noct and cor.jpg
477 KB, 1280x720
FINAL FANTASY XV JUST SAVED MICROSOFT
>>
SOMEONE JUST LOST HIS JOB

GOOD JOB MATTHEW
>>
Scene emo kids and cringe dialogue with shitty looking combat didn't save shit
>>
That was embarrassing. I hope people are joking when they say this game looks good.
>>
>>341060283
That presentation was fucking awful get the fuck out of here. The music, the gameplay the everything what the fuck.
>>
>>341060283
That was a pretty poor showing of the game.
Made it look like you don't do anything, and the hits had no impact.
>>
Fuck it was a fucking mess
>>
>>341060283
I don't know if the demo was shit for a conference or if the player sucked or both, but that was pretty bad.
>>
It looks like a complete incoherent mess.
>>
I'm looking forward to the game, but that was fucking awful, was there something wrong with the controller or something? he kept getting hit by the titan
>>
>not Sony exclusive
IT'S
NOT
FAIR
>>
That was some terrible gameplay.
>>
Would have been cool if they announced FF7R for Xbone

Just wanna see Sonyfags shit themselves like they did with FF13
>>
>>341060283
>tank and spank combat
no
>>
>>341060673
>was there something wrong with the controller or something
No, the game is shit.
>>
THAT WAS GREAT
>>
>>341060673
He missed most of the warps too.
>>
>>341060673
>>341060598
>>341060523
>>341060585
>>341060516
>>341060507

Here comes the PC kiddies
>>
Literally Attack on Titan.
>>
The combat is a fucking mess, I guess with smaller enemies is better but what the fuck.

Imagine the game with turn based combat, if you're a FF fan you'll admit it would be much better
>>
>>341060283
that game play was pure shit
>>
File: 1308554129975.jpg (156 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1308554129975.jpg
156 KB, 720x720
>Boss fight
>three way battle
>stand around like a fuckwit listening to quips from your bum buddies failing to teleport through a big swinging arm that does 10% damage
>when you do finally attack it, it looks laughably stupid
>>
>>341060516
FF fanboys will enjoy almost anything with the brand name slapped on it.
>>
A bunch of QTEs
>>
>>341061339
He was doing warp dodges you fucking idiot.
>>
>>341060940
But they announced it already
>>
what the fuck was going on? just running around and getting hit or doge. it looks pretty but, wiull it play good?
>>
And people say KH2 is a QTE fest
>>
>>341060283
>Dull as fuck gameplay
>Quick time events.
>Cringy dialogue

Looked fucking terrible, only good thing was the graphics.
>>
>>341061462
>>341061561

It was the same thing as in KH where it just shows the button on screen when the condition changes for what that button does. KH 0.2 Aqua thing also does that.
>>
>>341061339

This.
>>
>>341061462
> teleport through
Reading sure is hard for you isn't it weeb?
>>
It's either the gameplay is bad or Mat was shit playing it. Kept being hit by the same attack.
>>
Not only did that that seem like a terrible section for a demo but the guy playing sucked.
>>
>>341061561
KH3 looked fun as fuck when we last saw it.

FF XV had basically the same combat before but they switched it to this shit
>>
>>341060283
The boss battle looked boring.

Also, did he fail on warping fifty times or something?
>>
>>341062927
Everything looked wrong
I get live demos, but this looked like he barely tried the demo out before and when he finally reset the demo the end ended right away via QTE
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.