[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this supposed to be a joke? He knocks me out for 5 seconds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is this supposed to be a joke?
He knocks me out for 5 seconds with every hit
>>
>>340844790
You only get knocked down if you run out of stamina. Step up lil nigga
>>
>>340844790
Yeah it's just a prank bro, don't worry about it
>>
>>340844790
Hand-to-hand deals fatigue damage before it goes to your health.
>>
So... Morrowind thread?

I just made a new character, redguard with speed and agility as favoured attributes and steed stone. Majors are short blade, light armor, athlethics, acrobatics and block.

It's gotta go fast: the character

I picked up the ring of the wind at level 1 too.
>>
>>340844790
>morromemed
>>
>>340846694
>memerim
>>
>>340844790
Yeah he's tough if you have no magic at level 1
What you can do to beat him easily is hit him all you can and then run out the shack when you're low stamina, wait 1 hour to regen all stamina and go back him and finish him off
He won't follow you out his home and he won't regen hp
>>
>>340847142
Oh and you should really put at leazt netter bodies and better clothes/armor even if you want to play vanilla. Default npcs look like plastic dolls
>>
File: ELIXIR.png (2 MB, 1280x964) Image search: [Google]
ELIXIR.png
2 MB, 1280x964
WHO /420/ HERE?
>>
>>340846524
joke's on you, gotta go fast is a Breton with that one school for making a 50% resist magic, and then getting Int and Alchemy to the point where you can make +5gorillion speed potions
>>
>>340847293
Just a further proof Ajira is best NPC in Morrowind
>start game
>pick 4 fungus at starting town
>give to Ajira
>take my free 10k gold
>buy mark, recall, levitate and train few levels
>rest of game is easy mode
>>
>>340847682
Not to mention all the cute Khajit things she says to you once you get her a bunch of shrooms and flowers
>ywn share her sugar
>>
>>340847214
>not only using OpenMW/code patch

fag, bet you need quest markers aswell
>>
>>340847789
While shit like better bodies/heads/whatever is up entirely to taste I don't see why anyone wouldn't use book jackets mod.
>>
>>340847682
What? She gives you 10k gold?
>>
>>340849008
She gives you guest to go upstairs and there is 70k worth of soul gems to pick up. You can sell smaller ones for 10k to creeper.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.