[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>formed because they were tired of ataris corporate bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FreeVector-Activision.jpg (55 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
FreeVector-Activision.jpg
55 KB, 1024x724
>formed because they were tired of ataris corporate bullshit
>they are now corporate bullshit personified

Why do they keep getting worse? I actually enjoyed call of duty and tony hawks at one point but now what the fuck?
>>
>>340577948
Power and money corrupts. Look at valve.
>>
>>340577948
:(

The people in charge most likely. Slowly perhaps, Activision began to turn more and more scummy until one day it was a shadow of its former self.
>>
>>340579174
>:(

I'm going to be very polite and advise you not to use smilys for your own sake
>>
>>340580069
Thank you for the warning, senpai. I can however take care of myself.
>>
>>340580184
If you so wish, anon.
>>
>went indie because he was tired of Capcom's corporate bullshit
>he are now corporate bullshit personified
Other examples like that? Another one that comes to my mind is Tim Schafer.
>>
File: Keiji-Inafune.jpg (403 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Keiji-Inafune.jpg
403 KB, 1280x720
>>340580578
Shit! Forgot image.
>>
>>340581069
might as well just call him a hack who claimed megaman as his own
>>
>>340580069
But why friend? o_O
>>
>>340577948
Almost none of Activision's original founders were still there even by the late 90's. A good chunk of them went to Absolute Entertainment.
>>
>>340581613
Actually it's the totally opposite: he was explaining to media that Megaman was never his and he was just the producer for later games.
>>
>>340577948
Bobby is actually really hands off with the devs. Activision hands them money and a due date and it's up to the devs to do their job.

Bungie's fuck up was internal
Tim Schafer was exposed to because piece of shot
Neversoft are arguably the only people to really get shafted
>>
>>340584421
He has a unique skill of locating stuff that sells and milking it.

Reminder that he was in charge when 4Kids was raping anime adaptations left and right.
>>
>fuck, we always got buttfucked with our boss company
>why not starting our own company to make our own dosh?
I don't see what's the problem here. Did you actually think that people made companies to make good products instead of purely for economic benefits?
>>
>>340584609
He left 4kids before they started raping anime.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.