[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get a dead by deadlight beta key >Play as the killer >Hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: 1429420038656[1].gif (453 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1429420038656[1].gif
453 KB, 320x240
>Get a dead by deadlight beta key
>Play as the killer
>Hang niggers

I might buy it.
>>
>n word
ugh.... seriously?
>>
>>339844374
Where did you get a beta key from?
>>
>>339844591
Go here, get 3 people to join in and you all get a key.

http://beta.deadbydaylight.com/
>>
>>339844770
Out of keys...
>>
>>339844951
Just keep the browser open for an hour without refreshing and eventually it will give you access. Either that or keep it open til around 6 pm your time. Once you get in post your link and once 3 other people "save" you, all 4 of you get a beta key.
>>
File: 25.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
25.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>
File: 1463717872414.jpg (171 KB, 445x600) Image search: [Google]
1463717872414.jpg
171 KB, 445x600
>you will never ever get a key
>>
>>339844448
this post triggered me
>>
MOONMAN MOONMAN
>>
>le ebin /pol/ meme
Game looks neat though
>>
>>339845230
>steps in his own trap at the end
10/10
>>
This game definitely has some balance issues. Fortunately most of them are things that can be fixed with number tweaks.

The only really big thing so far is the camping problem. I'd buy this game if they show they can clean the problems up.

Also, janky animations.
>>
info thing.

http://pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
>>
>>339845228
>That .webm
I don't think you realize how lucky you were. The closets make a very loud and noticeable noise when you close them that the killer can easily hear.
>>
This is a really entertaining game to watch, actually. Reminds me of Left 4 Dead 1 that way.

From what I've seen it just seems like it needs more depth and more content. The core gameplay seems solid, besides the insta-win hatch being bullshit for the killer.
>>
>>339845665
He wasn't lucky, he was just playing against a complete retard. He's injured, so it literally takes 2 seconds to stand by the cabinet and hear the pained cries.
>>
File: 43.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
43.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>339845665
>>339845395
I was also breathing loud because I was hurt. That's why he stopped at the window lol.

I ended up juking him a lot and he let me escape for my valiant efforts.
>>
>>339845675
You're only going to lose 1 dude through the hatch at most, and it's hard as hell to find. As long as you take out 3 people before there's only 1 generator left, you shouldn't really lose, because you can find the hatch before them.

I did have one game where I got disgustingly lucky and the killer actually chased me to the hatch and I jumped out while he was licking his knife.
>>
>>339846126
I think he was just messing with you if he let you go free at the end.
>>
>>339844374
The survivors need to be in first person, third person really breaks the immersion for me.
>>
>>339845263
BLACK LIVES MATTER
>>
>>339846659
It's to give the illusion of situational awareness though. Whereas the killer is single minded. And therefore have tunnel vision. It works well imo. Survivors need every advantage they can get.
>>
>>339846963
I guess but it removes a lot of the suspension for me.
It would be way more scary to only have a little slit to look through while in a locker, or have no clue whats behind a wall or box you are hiding behind.
But after a while all that will ware off and will just get annoying. So maybe third person is better.
>>
>>339847330
Well i find that the camera angle helps with suspense actually. The fact that the heartbeat intensifies as the killer gets closer, and you frantically move the camera around while moving to try and get a bead on where the killer is exactly.

Dunno, i personally thought it was a good choice.
>>
>>339846659
The game would be insanely easy as the killer if all the survivors were forced to stay completely still to avoid detection. Allowing them camera movement means they can better plan their routes and freeze without sacrificing vision.
>>
Game is fun, but after playing a bunch of the killer, I've gotten a list of gripes about the game that hopefully the devs do something about.
>Killer is forced to camp the first two survivors he hooks, and by camp I mean stand right fucking next to the person on the hook. This isn't fun for the survivor, and it especially isn't fun for the killer because it wastes a huge amount of time. A big reason for this is...
>Survivors can pull their friends off hooks way too fast. If the killer is not literally in touching distance of the hook, a survivor can run in and pull their buddy off faster then they can be stopped. Even in the best case scenario, this wastes a lot of time in a situation that's already wasting time. It takes longer for survivors to pull somebody up off the ground then it takes to get them off a hook
>Catching somebody while they're vaulting, performing an action, or while stuck in a trap automatically picks them up. This is not a good thing, because you're now forced to drag them to a hook that may or may not be nearby. See the above points why this is a problem
>Toolboxes are way too good. Every other upgrade gives small bonuses to things, while toolboxes give a ridiculous advantage. A single person can go through generators like greased lightning. If more then one person has a toolbox, the killer has probably already lost unless RNG is on his side, or the survivors are all a bunch of level 1-2s
>If the survivors decide to break hooks, the killer is fucked and can't do anything about it. Hooks only light up for the killer if he's carrying somebody, so he cannot effectively patrol them and stop survivors. Even if he could, they can break the hooks quite fast because lmao toolbox bonus
>That one faggot who hides in a closet all game and then jumps right into the hatch the moment all the other survivors die
>>
>>339848041
All you have to do is throw down a bear trap or two around the hook.

They are in such a rush they don't spot it most of the time.
>>
>>339848041
>Killer is forced to camp the first two survivors he hooks,
You really shouldn't be camping the second one. The first one, I can understand, but if there's a toolbox in play you should probably just hook them and forget. If they get down, then they'll die the next time you catch them anyway, and you're putting another person out of the game for a while while they heal them up.
>Catching somebody while they're vaulting, performing an action, or while stuck in a trap automatically picks them up. This is not a good thing,
You're retarded, it's a fantastic thing. If there isn't a hook in sight, or you seriously need to keep chasing someone else, just drop them. They take forever to get up, require help for it, and are hidden to other survivors unlike using hooks. Being able to instantly skip the first hit is well worth the minor hassle of putting them down.
>Toolboxes are way too good.
Agreed, they're totally broken. I'd say a good starting point would be a third of the current uses, when decent teams start farming toolboxes and playing with 4, the game is over.
>That one faggot who hides in a closet all game
Just make sure you find the hatch before him. Honestly, it's such a weak strategy that it's fine to let one get away once in a blue moon, the hindrance to his team alone is worth the risk.
>>
>>339845191
That's all you have to do? Shit, better keep it open then.
>>
>>339848041
>Killer is forced to camp the first two survivors he hooks

Well, he can also put a bear trap down to slow them down. But i get your point.

>Survivors can pull their friends off hooks way too fast.

This actually works against survivors. Example: If the killer hooks someone, walks away a bit and a survivor comes to the rescue. The killer just has to rush the survivor thats just been hooked, and get him on again. It accelerates the process immediately. Big loss.

>Catching somebody while they're vaulting, performing an action, or while stuck in a trap automatically picks them up.

You can drop them on the ground to prepare a trap or something too.

>Toolboxes are way too good.
Agreed.

>If the survivors decide to break hooks

yeah this is annoying. Killer should be able to repair them somehow.

>That one faggot who hides in a closet all game

Well it's still a win for the killer...and the survivor in question won't exactly bathe in points, meaning he'll rank down
>>
>>339848692
Bear traps constantly bug out when you put them right in front of intractables like a hook, or the lever to open the gate.

Every single time I have trapped a hook, the survivor will pull the other person off the hook AND THEN get trapped. Half the time the trap just goes off and nothing happens.
>>
It's weird, this game went from being an "eh, this is pretty fun I guess" title to "I'll probably pick this up". I've played for 8 hours so far, and it's still a lot of fun.
>>
>>339849221

I kinda felt the same way just watching it. Like at first I was not that into it but then the more depth I saw in it the more I wanted to play. It seems like the perks and items will really keep it spicy.

Also it seems like one of those games where the jank becomes a big part of its charm.
>>
>>339848934
>Killer should be able to repair them somehow.
Have sacrifices restore all or half the broken hooks in the game.
>>
>>339849221
>>339849395
if you don't mind tons of microtransactions and DLC, buy this game
>>
>>339849990
That's why I'm reluctant to buy it.
>>
File: naughty.png (213 KB, 394x351) Image search: [Google]
naughty.png
213 KB, 394x351
>Put a survivor on the hook
>He immediately struggles
>It works and the hops free
>Bop him on the head and put him back on the hook
>This has happened more then once
Not sure what they're trying to accomplish. Most people try to struggle at least once and they do it as fast as possible.
>>
could use way more gore/dismembering. the spider thing is retarded

also ambient needs to be better.

got few good jump scares out of the heartbeat perk

having fun so far.
>>
>>339849774
Or, only allow toolboxes to disable one hook per game.
>>
>>339850317
They don't know how it works.

I didn't know it speeds up your sacrifice until I read about it on /v/.
>>
>>339849990
>if you don't mind tons of microtransactions and DLC

ew, what the fuck really? That's really disappointing
>>
>>339850964
DLC is confirmed and that inventory/offering system is obviously microtransaction bait.
>>
there are some games that are just fucking bullshit.
>help someone off a hook
>get grabbed at the last second
>now im on the hook
>he helps me down
>into a trap
>now im on the hook again
>get down AGAIN
>now hes on the hook again
>i take off running
>hit a bear trap
>now we are both dead.
>>
>>339851202
stop getting caught scrub
>>
>slaughter a team with the ol' "don't put people on hooks strat"
>decide to see if the hatch works while you're downed
>try and put someone on it like 3 fucking times but they keep crawling away like a retard
>give up and just let them escape
Playing with idiots sucks.
>>
>>339851063
>DLC is confirmed and that inventory/offering system is obviously microtransaction bait.

I was hoping we could just have a little trading system without them getting all greedy. I could deal with the DLC if it's like 5 bucks for a new killer/map/survivor and some items but if they go full jew it will be really sad
>>
>>339851365
I can confirm that you can escape by hatch while crawling.
>>
>>339851063
>>339851563
I don't see how they're supposed to make money with that.

The bloodweb ensures you'll have perks and items as you go, and once you reach max level the fucking thing refreshes infinetly. There is NOTHING to gain on this
>>
Killer needs a Jason in Friday the 13th effect where he can just teleport to places where he 'shouldn't be able to.
>>
If I drop somebody while carrying them, and then pick them back up, does it reset their struggle bar?
>>
>>339851761
I'm not sure how the leveling system works, can you elaborate on this refreshing?
>>
>>339851807
No.
>>
>>339851849
Wrote a thing on that, check here:

http://pastebin.com/DDddy4uE

It SHOULD answer any questions you might have, but feel free to ask if you find something not mentioned.
>>
>buy russian deluxe edition for 6€
>activate it on dummy account
>family share
>i can play it without needing a VPN

thanks gaben
>>
File: Bloodweb stuck.png (1 MB, 991x886) Image search: [Google]
Bloodweb stuck.png
1 MB, 991x886
So is this supposed to happen because beta, or did it bug out?

I'm at bloodweb level 5 and it's just stuck here.
>>
does recover get stuck for all of you right before the end?
>>
>>339852219
Supposed to happen. max level in beta is 5. You won't get new things as it is now. the full game has up to lvl 50, and the web still refreshes without you leveling up so you can get more items.
>>
File: unreleased add on 1.png (711 KB, 822x652) Image search: [Google]
unreleased add on 1.png
711 KB, 822x652
so anyone else got this bug after a game and going into upgrade? ive bought everything in the bloodweb for what seems to have items for both the wraith and hillbilly.

>>339852219
thats it.
>>
File: unreleased add on 2.png (658 KB, 886x555) Image search: [Google]
unreleased add on 2.png
658 KB, 886x555
>>339852453
another one
>>
>>339852390
It's not "stuck", it doesn't go any farther. You can't get up on your own.

Recovering by yourself is supposed to save time for when you are getting help. So if you fill it up to the max, once another survivor shows up to help, it takes him like a second to get you up instead of the entire waiting time to fill the bar.

>>339852453
yeah there are several offerings that doesn't do anything. most common ones being the offerings that persuade the system to give a spesific level. They don't work though since the level just isn't present in the beta.
>>
>>339852620
AHH i see, thanks dude
>>
>>339852453
Oh neat, so the invisible guy enters an alternate world where he can't see the survivors? That makes him way more interesting, they can't see you, and you can't see them.

I get the feeling he'll be the weakest of the three though.
>>
>escaped with two other people my second game with the killer in hot pursuit of us all
Man this game is pretty fun
>>
So what rank is everyone up to? I'm at rank 14 killer.
>>
File: unreleased add on 3.png (688 KB, 1035x482) Image search: [Google]
unreleased add on 3.png
688 KB, 1035x482
>>339852558
>>339852453
third add on, its for chainsaw
>>
>>339853031
Nah, he can see them. That thing just makes it so he sees them glowing in 8 meter range.
>>
Why is it that asymmetrical MP games are always so much fun?
>>
>>339853276
for my part its' because i can finally play online without being dependant on anyone else.

It's fucking fresh.

>>339853168
That chainsaw better be fukken visceral
>>
>>339853276
Because it's like having 2 games in one. The problem is when the balance is off, and this game seems to flip-flop between killer being broken vs idiots, but decent survivors being broken vs decent killers.

If you're up against 2 people who know how to use their toolboxes, you just lose as killer.
>>
>>339853453
Indeed. The reason we probably see so little of them is because they're nigh impossible to balance properly.

In symmetric games you can get away with some stuff because everyone gets access to the OP items.
>>
File: 1464927756502.png (588 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
1464927756502.png
588 KB, 986x553
>>339844448
I know, right? So problematic.
>>
>>339854073
I think it's more that you can't make them into an e-sport.
>>
>>339854162
Plenty of multiplayer games existed before e-sports were a big thing.

Few of them were asymmetric and even less were successful.

RIP Battleswarm
>>
>>339853031
There's a perk that lets you turn invisible and don't trigger heartbeats if you stand still for a bit.
>>
>>339854536
Wait, that perk turns you invisible? I thought it just made the heartbeat disappear.
>>
>>339844448
IT'S CRAZY RIGHT???I MEAN COME ON IT'S CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: Insidious.png (209 KB, 620x301) Image search: [Google]
Insidious.png
209 KB, 620x301
>>339854615
Well, it's not complete invisibility, bit still.
>>
>>339848692
Don't do it right in front.
Do it at points around the hook, and then go get another bear trap while you wait.
Trust me, I managed to snag 2 more survivors off this because one went for the hooked guy, got snagged, then someone tried to go for the hooked survivor via another entrance and got snagged there.

Survivors make the best bait
>>
>driving to work listening to negro entertainment station
>that biggie smalls song comes on
>all I hear is moonman
pepped me up for work
>>
>>339854881
By the time you've put down one trap, the guy will be off the hook.
>>
>>339850934
But you have a small chance to get free.
I normally do it if the killer has his back turned or has gone around the corner.
At least then I have a small chance, if I do break free, to start running and buy my teammates more time because the killer is gonna be chasing me over them.
>>
>>339855197
Not always
Depends on if he is struggling, where his teammates are, and if you already had a trap in your hand prior
>>
How much will people hate me when I start out not knowing what to do and fucking up constantly
>>
>>339855423

It's pretty easy to learn so you'll probably just die and learn in a few rounds and be fine
>>
>>339855423
there is no chat or voip so there is no way of knowing
>>
>>339855413
If his teammates aren't shitters, they'll be very close by the time you put him on the hook, and when you walk over and start putting down a trap, they'll just take him off the hook and be gone before you can turn around.
>>
File: vzaVDEg.png (202 KB, 325x412) Image search: [Google]
vzaVDEg.png
202 KB, 325x412
>>339844448
>>
>>339855789
By sprinting usually, leaving scratch marks for me to track.
Also, the one that was hooked will probably still be injured, allowing me to listen for him if they don't have a medkit.

This is also assuming his teammates aren't shitters or opportunistic (using the hooked survivor and the killer watching over them as time to go activate generators)
>>
I love games where enemies slaughter you with finishing moves. Anything like that in this game?
>>
>>339856317
If you stay on the hook long enough, you get stabbed by a spider god. If the killer burns a rare item he can chop you up from behind while you're downed.
>>
>>339855789
Time time to pull somebody off the hook needs to be tripled minimum. It's the stupidest thing that I could be two feet away, and another survivor can still get them off the hook faster then I can do anything about it.
>>
>>339856567
Nah, the hook time is reasonable. The biggest issue is the toolbox, and survivors who just jump back and forth through a single window, although I haven't seen that many of the latter lately.

If they get off the hook, just chase down the guy who got off it, he'll go down in a single hit and you'll probably be able to instantly sacrifice him.
>>
>>339856503
And you can just choose to stay on the hook?
>>
>>339856939
It's how you lose. If you struggle to start with, which has a 5% chance of getting you off the hook, you'll skip straight to the second stage, where you die after either a minute or so, or when you stop mashing space to resist the loving embrace of god himself.
>>
File: game3.png (2 MB, 1920x954) Image search: [Google]
game3.png
2 MB, 1920x954
don't wanna open a new thread specifically for this, so i'm sorry for interrupting you (NOT! :D xDD LOL).

Guess the game folks!
>>
>>339856808
The problem with being able to pull people off the hook so fast is that the killer has no choice but to stay latched to it until the person dies, or they'll pull a vanishing act if you go so much as a rooms worth of distance away.
>>
File: 1398038004075.gif (257 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
1398038004075.gif
257 KB, 400x393
Question:
Is the bloodweb random generated?
>>
>>339857436

fallout 4, now fuck off tripfag
>>
>>339857436
filtered
>>
>>339858561
yes
>>
Did they add in the ability to enter matchmaking with friends yet?
>>
>>339858913
no. trying to get it out before beta ends is the last they've said.
>>
>>339858913
I wish all of these fucking parasites who want to stack 4 man teams with VOIP were permabanned.
>>
hey i got a beta link:
http://beta.deadbydaylight.com/saveme/919c241f0e5d20c2eabb607c63e86e43
>>
>>339857436
todds shitty game
>>
>>339859251
ty for the code
>>
File: game1.png (2 MB, 1920x433) Image search: [Google]
game1.png
2 MB, 1920x433
>>339859251
Thanks guys, I got a key (you hopefully as well).
Here's guess the game: round 2!
>>
>>339844448

Nigger.
>>
>>339846852
they're worth less than fecal matter.
>>
>>339860268
<3
>>
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.
le moonman funyn racism meme, eh /pol/acks
>>
File: 1427818258209.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1427818258209.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
>>339844448
Ni____
>>
>>339844448
double nigger
>>
Anyone else unable to start a game as the killer?My lobby gets stuck at "waiting for 4 survivors to join". I've literally sat there for 30min and not a single person got into my lobby.
>>
File: HnqlM1n.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
HnqlM1n.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>339844374
>>339860047
>>339860125
>>339855903
>>339854128
>>
>>339861001
Go back to lereddit, cuck.
>>
File: 1435702351383.gif (425 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1435702351383.gif
425 KB, 512x512
>>339845228
>>
The more I play, the more I realise how worthless the traps are. Aside from putting one down at the very start, and picking up a second to trap the hook if I can be bothered, I really don't use them.

It's much better to just chase people down. You'll only rarely encounter a 2-man rescue squad, and never a 3-man. I just invis next to the hook, and wait for the prey to come to me.
>>
>>339859180
I don't want to stack 4 man teams. If I had enough friends for that I'd play private match. A private match isn't fun with just 2 people though.
>>
File: 1417547048008.gif (19 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
1417547048008.gif
19 KB, 268x263
>>339861001
>Not liking Moonman
>>
File: 1464609354480.gif (2 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
1464609354480.gif
2 MB, 225x168
>>339860502
Nigger detected
>>
File: 1418404533998.gif (3 MB, 315x242) Image search: [Google]
1418404533998.gif
3 MB, 315x242
>>339844448
God is a fairy tale
>>
File: 1303690652509.jpg (44 KB, 229x229) Image search: [Google]
1303690652509.jpg
44 KB, 229x229
Reminder that janitors are banning people who post the URL for beta keys for global rule #11 (referral linking).
>>
>>339861143
>>339861276
>>339861349

hello, neo-furfags
>>
>>339861189
>The more I play, the more I realise how worthless the traps are.
That's beacuse you're putting them in bad places, place them in small corridors, right behind the walls you can vault or just in places where they're hard to notice, I usually get at least two people trapped per game and if someone is trapped and no one is there to help them you can just get there quickly and easily pick them up.
>>
>>339861524
>on /v/
>people trying to share videogames
Surely this is a troll
>>
>>339861189
You'll probably enjoy playing as the other killers then.
>>
File: 1464899092861.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
1464899092861.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>339861350

Of course anon
>>
>>339861001

except furfags just revel in degenerate mental illness

meanwhile /pol/ fights for the continued existence of western civilization as we know it, steering the election of a united states president
>>
>>339861001
t. reddit
>>
File: The Hooks.png (4 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
The Hooks.png
4 MB, 2560x1440
>>339861189
Putting a trap by one of the windows in the house of faggotry is pretty much guaranteed to catch somebody.

>Almost got all four people on the basement hooks at the same time
Darn. Well, three is okay too. Not sure why he has the skull icon. He got hooked like the rest.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
>>339861565
I put them in good places. The issue is that they don't work with enough frequency to matter.

What I've found to be the best strategy is baiting with the first hook, and then just downing everyone. This game, I saw a failed gen, got there quite fast, but didn't see any sprint trails. So I looked in the locker and got a free hook for my troubles.

One of his buddies came to help, so he went down. Another buddy came while I was watching the crawler and the hookee, so he went down too. I was content to just wait out the last guy with my 2 captives and no generators powered, and he eventually showed up and met his end at my hook. Once someone is downed, you have to be an absolute shitter to ever let them walk again. Once they're all down, you can take your time hooking them.
>>
So if I buy the Deluxe Edition I get 3 beta keys correct? Like immediately?
>>
>>339862000
skull icon is for when they dc. so he basically fucked off or lost connection.
>>
>>339862889
Yes but you gotta use one on yourself.
>>
>>339862639
Your best bet is to place traps either in the mazey brick walls area, or at buildings.

Specifically that one shack with the two windows that people always try to run to so they can juke you forever. Even if I don't chase people there, someone always manages to somehow get caught in a trap if I put it in the shack 9/10 times.
>>
>>339862639
>The issue is that they don't work with enough frequency to matter.
It's a free survivor for your meathook. If they worked too often then it'd be a bit much. Regardless, a free kill is a free kill
>>
>>339862893
Are you sure? Because there is a different icon that shows two wires disconnected
>>
>>339862893
Disconnects have a pulled plug icon. Skulls are when people die by means other then hooking, like letting them bleed out on the ground.
>>
>>339844374
>niggers
The edgy 13 year olds over at /pol/ are at it again.
>>
>>339863046
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>339863131
>>339863195

Yeah developer said so.I personally think that the cables are for accidental disconnect (lost connection randomly) while the skull is for disconnecting on purpose.

OR the skull can ALSO mean that a survivor was killed by other means than the hook. This is also confirmed by a dev.
>>
>>339863101
They're not really a free kill though, they can get out of the trap. Back when I still had some purple blocks left, the traps were worth using for the insta-down.
>>
>>339863227
If you don't like the edge then stop cutting yourself fag.
>>
>>339862000
I've gotten hooked in the basement and not died for some reason.
>>
File: altrightist.png (451 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
altrightist.png
451 KB, 1000x721
>>339844374
>>
>>339863786
Trump sucks, deal with it summer fag.
>>
>free a nigger from a hook
>get caught in a impossible to see trap while jogging out
>guy I helped just fucking ditches me
>killer comes and grabs me up before I could escape
>puts me on the same god damn hook
>literally have maximum amount of time to hang with no struggles
>killer fucks off really far
>nobody comes to save me from the slowest death ever
>doors unlock and the two wounded leftover idiots get killed

Way to go dickbags, I could have healed you up and at least 1-2 of us would have escaped by using separate door openers.

Now we're all dead. DEAD!
>>
File: 1464718254255.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
1464718254255.png
55 KB, 217x190
>>339861735

>/pol/ fights

LOL
O
L
>>
>>339863963
such is life as a survivor.

I find it fucking hilarious how people act EXACTLY as the most cheesy horror flicks.

I saw this one dumb cunt hiding in a corner NEXT TO THE OPEN EXIT, yet still didn't make a run for it. Only when the killer FOUND her she ran, but she was already hurt so obviously she got sacrificed.
>>
>>339863863
>>339863227

nigger
>>
>>339863934
t. I love big black dick
>>
>>339863532
Unless you're on the other side of the map, or there's another survivor to help them out, you can easily get to them in time to pick them up.

That being said, the add-ons are great and I'm mad that you only get a limited amount in the beta. I want my lacerating traps back.
>>
File: cb25-141_1899_Judge_d_19853.png (1 MB, 942x661) Image search: [Google]
cb25-141_1899_Judge_d_19853.png
1 MB, 942x661
>>339863963
jej
>>
>>339863934
>I learned on r/4chan that summer is a derogatory term on the site in which it references

Sure is summer in here.
>>
File: 1449156411886.jpg (19 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1449156411886.jpg
19 KB, 600x375
>>339844448
______niggers________________
>>
>>339863863
I'm drunk and bored. Here we go:

>I'm not racist, just look at the facts.
I am racist, and the facts support a healthy level of racism.

>BASED MILO
Milo is a faggot, and he's profiting off of an easy-to-win demographic that is short on flags to stand under. Fuck him, but he's smart.

>I hate how SJWs go looking for things to be mad about
They actually do. I just read an article about how the Git versioning system we use in programming is anti-trans because you can't go back and change your commit author email.

>something something 'Get a Job?'
I have a job doing database architecture consulting, and I do quite well. Came from poverty, ended up...not in poverty.

>Straight white men are the most oppressed group in the world.
Said no one ever. In America, yes, due to hangovers from the massive aff. action pushes. Made it hard as hell to get into college and scholarships, while my melanin-enriched colleagues got in no problem with much lower scores in standardized testing.
>>
>>339864551
>>339864471
>>339864353
Do..do people like me now???
>>
>>339864760
Trump's hair is infinitely better than that piece of corn's.
>>
File: 1463938596875.jpg (74 KB, 667x548) Image search: [Google]
1463938596875.jpg
74 KB, 667x548
>>339861001
K
>>
>>339864748
Lmao you're not drunk or bored, you're just a fucking loser mate
>>
>>339864998
lmao good post
>>
To the dedicated survivors out there, how easy is it for you to find other survivors that have been downed.

Supposedly you don't get a special notification if they're downed, or their location, but half the time I've got survivors jumping at the bit to help downed allies back up the second I knock them down. And yes, I do know there's a perk that lets survivors proxy spot downed allies, but most people don't end up having it on.
>>
File: 1459335276217.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459335276217.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>this thread
>>
God will you faggots stop crying about the word nigger and post some beta links for christs sake?
>>
>>339865067
I would assume some are voice chatting with each other
>>
>>339865164
can't post links anymore, just check their site now (6 pm)
>>
>all this time, I thought moonman was a guy who actually sung about being violent towards blacks
>turns out it's a fucking microsoft sam recording
Fucking dropped. Shitty edge memes ain't shit if anyone can do them.
>>
>>339861001
Nigger.
>>
File: 1355861937045.jpg (138 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1355861937045.jpg
138 KB, 736x736
>>339844770
>>339844770
>>339844770

NEW KEYS OUT NOW
>>
>>339865358
You might be retarded, friend.
>>
>>339865164
okay
http://beta.deadbydaylight.com/saveme/d7eb241275055e173af1914c55526ab0
>>
>>339865067
You see the status of every survivor on the bottom left, so you know if someone is bleeding, downed or hooked.
And if you accidentally pick them up it shows everyone where they are.

Generally good survivors will hang in pairs of two at moderate distance from each other, if someone is being chased the other just silently follows the killer behind, waiting for his chance to help. Ideally the other two should be booting up generators in that time.
>>
>>339865541
thanks m8
>>
File: click the gif.gif (2 MB, 236x244) Image search: [Google]
click the gif.gif
2 MB, 236x244
>anti-/pol/ derails yet another thread in an attempt to save /v/ and the rest of 4chan from /pol/
OUR HEROES
>>
>>339865541
>>339865602
More keys.

I've got mine, but would love to see more.
>>
>>339865541
>>339865602
How are people so fucking fast
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 476x400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 476x400
>>339865541
This one is done.
>>
>>339865917
There are probably at least 40 people monitoring this thread.
>>
http://beta.deadbydaylight.com/saveme/45f7a76085f9d354c056a2b8d683534f
>>
10 hours in, and it's not really getting old. Even games with idiots are fun, because you can just slaughter them all.
>>
>>339866182
Thanks man, got one.
>>
>>339865693
Can the killer always see when you were running or is it only when you're injured?
>>
>>339866421
if you are RUNNING he can see scratch marks.
>>
>>339866517
Dang
>>
File: King of Threads.jpg (92 KB, 300x431) Image search: [Google]
King of Threads.jpg
92 KB, 300x431
>>339844374
Looks like lots of people are getting beta keys. Anyone going to make a discord or a group of some sort for this game?
>>
>>339866421
The killer can see the status at the bottom left, which tells you if the survivor is okay, hurt, downed, hooked, or various forms of kill.

If you run, you leave marks on the ground the killer can follow. If you're injured, you make noises and leave a blood trail.
>>
>playing killer
>whole survivor team has toolboxes
>don't even go for the generators, just break all my fucking hooks
>catch one of them
>can't find a single hook other than the unbreakable ones in my murder basement
>go down and hook him in the basement
>set a bear trap on the stairs
>hear a survivor hit a bear trap I set earlier
>go get him
>while I'm walking back to my murder basement see that someone stepped on the trap I left on the stairs too
>hook both of them
>hear whimpering
>last guy is hiding in a fucking closet in the basement
>have 4 people on the murder basement hooks at the same time

get fucked toolbox fags
>>
MOON MAN
MOON MAN
CAN'T YOU SEE?

SPICS AND NIGGERS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES

AND I JUST LOVE YOUR RACIST WAYS

I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEIR MOM IS BLACK AND YOU'RE SO GREAT
>>
>>339866757
Should have gotten a screencap.
>>
File: Toolbox Murders.jpg (176 KB, 970x1445) Image search: [Google]
Toolbox Murders.jpg
176 KB, 970x1445
>>339866757
This is beginning to sound like Space Station 13.
>>
who /MLG toolbox team/ here?
>>
File: I'm going to violate you.jpg (34 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
I'm going to violate you.jpg
34 KB, 500x570
>Tfw somebody you didn't see starts running
>Tfw somebody you did see thinks they're hidden
>Tfw everybody tries to be the hero
>>
If you hook someone in the basement as the killer and don't make sure the closets are empty you fail at the game and should uninstall post-haste
>>
>>339867269
The feelings this game gives are great.
>>
>>339844374
>>339860047
>>339860896
>>339861349
>>339863227
>>339863963
>>339864353
>>339864627
>>339865164
>>339865384
>>339865602
>>339866828

Everything you are saying is offensive to me. As a proud African American I will use my right to free speech. Anons you need to stop the hate; afterall we are one universal race.
>>
>>339867502
Nigger
>>
>>339867091
If I run into full toolbox teams I just make sure to target the person with the most retarded name and ensure he dies.
>>
>>339867502
Nigger?
>>
File: CiMoqgo.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CiMoqgo.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
Tattoo cutie when?
>>
File: 1448580483356.jpg (43 KB, 640x389) Image search: [Google]
1448580483356.jpg
43 KB, 640x389
What are some levels you would want in this game? Consider that the basic function would have to be the same, in activating or finding a number of things to open up an escape, and for there to be a hidden escape route when there's one survivor left.

I really fucking want a gated community of some kind. Have the survivors work to open up one of the two exits on either side of the big cul-de-sac, and if there's one guy left, he can find the keys to a truck to ram through the front gate.
>>
>>339845228
Finally a scooby doo type simulator.
>>
>>339867907
Abandoned hospital / asylum. And on that matter, a killer based around strapping patients to beds and drugging them. The "ritual" happens in their dream instead. Think freddy style.

They get out by activating panels in security offices.
>>
File: KG5SnTK.jpg (120 KB, 750x569) Image search: [Google]
KG5SnTK.jpg
120 KB, 750x569
MOAR KEYS PLS
>>
File: twisty[1].jpg (188 KB, 650x447) Image search: [Google]
twisty[1].jpg
188 KB, 650x447
>>339867907
>Aliens level
>Killer is a Xenomorph
>Can lay eggs or something that pop out a facehugger
>Killer's basement is the hive
>You get cocooned to the wall and turn into an egg when captured

Also a carnival level
>>
Will this be on console?
>inb4 consolefag
>>
>>339867907
A big old ugly cargo ship.

2 lifeboats as escape routes. One lifeboat can hold all the survivors but if the killer reaches you before you lower it he can catch you and pull you out of it, so the survivors have to decide between waiting for the others or being selfish and immediately fucking off.
>>
>>339868684
>border
>Killer is trump
>can take you to a bus where your in a line for deportation
>killers basement is voting room
>vote for hillary to win

Trump has abbs and kim jong un is giving support drops
>>
>destroy a team
>they're all down
>one guy gives up and allows me to make the extra long walk to the nearest hook
>the last guy is stubborn as a fucking mule, constantly kicking so I have to let him down half-way and waste 30 seconds waiting out his cooldown
Why do people do this? I'm not dumb enough to let you get away, just give up and resign yourself to fate. The match will be over faster, and I'll get a pointless extra thousand points I don't need.
>>
I'm quite interested in the concept, but I sense an Evolve moment coming and I already fell for that meme.
>>
>>339869251
Some people get extremely bitter and will take whatever they can get to spite you.
>>
>>339869531
>he fell Evolve
Great job being braindead. This game is a third of the price with about the same amount of content.
>>
>>339869531

Difference is this game is a third of the price. Evolve was such a piece of shit not because the gameplay was horrendous (it was pretty mediocre) but because the devs were greedy as fuck with the game being $60 (I think. Maybe it was $40, Idk i never bought it) and then adding in a fuck ton of dlc. This game is 20 which is about right for the amount of content.
>>
>>339869531
>I'm retarded and paid 60$+DLC for a 30$ game
>Therefore all asymmetrical games are bad.
Evolve wasn't even bad, they were just being greedy jews.
>>
>>339869531
The difference between this and Evolve is that so far, there hasn't been any kind of ludicrously expensive season pass or the heavy-handed assumption from the dev team that it will become the next biggest e-sport to ever be played.

Evolve was also 60 dollars and played like shit. It didn't have any balancing at all and it when it wasn't boring, it was broken. Fuck Evolve.
>>
>Dead by Daylight
>Last Year
>Friday the 13th The Game

Make your predictions anons, which asymmetrical serial killer game will be the best?
>>
File: dbd.png (49 KB, 628x323) Image search: [Google]
dbd.png
49 KB, 628x323
>>339869531
>$16 vs $60 + hundreds of dollars in DLC

Although the devs did explicitly say that DBD will be getting microtransactions.
>>
File: home-side-kickstarter[1].png (11 KB, 145x137) Image search: [Google]
home-side-kickstarter[1].png
11 KB, 145x137
>>339870006
the answer is clear
>>
>>339870006
By the time Friday the 13th comes out, this game will either have a bunch of content or be dead. Last Year is blatant vaporware.
>>
File: wdytwa.jpg (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.jpg
151 KB, 500x375
>>339844448
>>
>>339870050

Here's hoping it's just skins and not perks/items/tributes. If people can pay to have a toolbox every game I'll be pissed.
>>
File: Last Year.jpg (69 KB, 700x369) Image search: [Google]
Last Year.jpg
69 KB, 700x369
>>339870006
I had really, really high hopes for Last Year, but it's a totally silent project. Friday the 13th looks kinda shit.

Dead by Daylight's got me hooked
>>
>>339870050
I really hope they go the cosmetic route rather than the DLC killers, but that's probably what they'll go for with the justification of "only 1 person in 5 needs to buy it".

Judging from what we've seen so far though, I think Trapper might be my favorite anyway.
>>
>>339870304
With the web being expanded, I can see everyone having a toolbox every game honestly.

As long as they seriously tone it down by cutting the charges to a third or split it into a generator item and a hook killing item, it'll be fine.
>>
>>339870371
Looking at the concepts and stuff Last Year sounds kinda great. But yeah I'll wait until I see gameplay or hear about it being playable at some convention or something.

Friday The 13th I haven't seen a whole lot about. It better be fucking marvelous if they charge $60 for it or it'll truly be the Evolve of horror.

Dead By Daylight I think will have a nice little community filling a niche nobody knew they wanted.
>>
>>339867502
>Everything you are saying is offensive to me. As a proud African American I will use my right to free speech. Anons you need to stop the hate; afterall we are one universal race.
>As a proud African American
>African American
So a nigger.
>>
http://beta.deadbydaylight.com/
>>
why the fuck is there no proXimity based VOIP.
>>
>>339870371
>Friday the 13th looks kinda shit.

theyve literally shown nothing of actual gameplay. so your "shit" isnt even based on anything
>>
>>339870686
If Dead by Daylight supports mods/Steam workshop and if they can prevent hacking, it will probably last until Friday the 13th.
>>
>>339870416
Agreed.

Unless the other killers really wow me, I can't see myself giving up muh traps.
>>
So the website says it has to be 6 pm to start the beta, but 6 pm from where?
>>
>>339871121
local time zone
>>
>>339870831
>if they can prevent hacking
I honestly don't mind too much if survivors are hacking. They can already tell where I am from miles away. Killers hacking would be lame as all fuck though.
>>
When does the beta end?
>>
>>339871121
You might have to reload, then you get a prompt where you say that you're born in 1800
>>
>>339871271
Nine days.
>>
>>339871231
>Killers hacking would be lame as all fuck though.
p. much this especially when the killer is hosting the game
>>
>>339871271
The 12th. I think they made the beta too long, honestly, but maybe they're trying to build as much hype as possible.
>>
>>339861716
Well, at least i got one reply. I was hoping for more
>>
>>339871327
Is the killer actually hosting though? The game feels like dedicated servers from the devs and you're just assigned a portion.
>>
File: I like my odds.jpg (434 KB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
I like my odds.jpg
434 KB, 1920x1077
>>339871482
Killer is hosting, also the times when you're put in a 8v1 game
>>
>>339844374
>lol let's make an old mcdonald's commercial seem racist!

You're just as pathetic as niggers if you actually like this shit.
>>
>>339845228
>perfect loop
>>
File: media_cache.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
media_cache.png
214 KB, 400x399
Would it have been really different if the game was 2d in topdown view?
>>
>>339871658
thanks all
>>
>>339871604
I think 10 generators is way too low for 8 survivors. I think 16 is a much more fair number, if you go 2 generators per survivor.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/5VQZu

These were posted on the steam discussion groups. Look like skins for the characters.
>>
anyone needing help for the beta? i want a code
>>
You think this will be on consoles?
>>
>>339872643
Considering Payday 2 was, I think there's a fair shot.
>>
any other code?
>>
Is there a go-to guide for playing as the survivors and/or The Trapper yet? An image guide with advice and shit about basics? Stuff like--

>Put down as many traps as possible, instead of just when you hook someone in the most obvious place possible
>Traps near windows and around corners = easily caught survivors
>Find the hatch ASAP and know where it is, whether you're the killer or survivors

Etc, etc.
>>
Why the fuck are key links getting deleted?
>>
>>339873435
Le advertisement rule maymay.
Even though it's trying to get people to play vidya, gods forbid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.