[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Fo4_combat_shotgun_standard.png (300 KB, 1169x567) Image search: [Google]
Fo4_combat_shotgun_standard.png
300 KB, 1169x567
>>
>>339551352
A better design that the Fallout 3 version at least
>>
There was a game that let you load the tube magazine and the box magazine separately but I forgot what it was.
Battlefield?
>>
>>339551352
Without the filename I would not be able to tell the difference between this and the combat rifle at glance.
>>
Is there a reverse shot that shows the ejection port?
>>
>>339551352
I got spurs...
>>
File: Fallout4_Combat_rifle.png (222 KB, 1140x425) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_Combat_rifle.png
222 KB, 1140x425
>>339551352
>>
>>339552748
I guess it is kind of realistic, like an AK vs a Siaga.
>>
>>339551352
>>339552748
How do they get away with this?
>>
>>339552748
WHERES THE CHARGING HANDLE
>>
>>339552929
it fires from an open bolt like a commie gun
>>
File: FO4FH_Radium_rifle.png (419 KB, 1565x533) Image search: [Google]
FO4FH_Radium_rifle.png
419 KB, 1565x533
WHAAAT

HOW DOES THIS EVEN FUCKING WORK?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Radium_rifle
>The radium rifle is an ancient pre-war automatic carbine that has been modified to deal radiation damage.

>Its regular wooden and steel rifle components have been upgraded with all manner of wiring and circuitry, among them what looks like two gamma rounds on the barrel in front of the ejection port. A crudely made dish fashioned from wire and tin foil surrounds the muzzle. This component is somewhat reminiscent of the Gamma gun and most likely the source of the radium rifle's radiation damage. Looking at the weapon from the front shows the dish's foil parts forming the well-known radiation warning symbol with the barrel representing the center point.
>>
>>339553178
Holy shit that's from Far Harbor?
That looks like it's from Fallout 2 or something.
>>
>>339553178
I guess it irradiates the rounds and then the rounds poison the target
>>
File: Fo4FH_bear_trap.png (219 KB, 956x621) Image search: [Google]
Fo4FH_bear_trap.png
219 KB, 956x621
oh wow. Skyrim leftovers. This is a DLC weapon.
>>
>>339553561
Wheres my laser crossbrow beth
Wait a minute I haven't played FO4 since launch week
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.