[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come everyone who plays this game is fucking garbage at it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
How come everyone who plays this game is fucking garbage at it?
>>
>>339307523

It was aimed at a casualcore audience. Only people I know who picked it up hardly ever play shooters. They got it because of accessibility.

I however didn't buy it because the skill ceiling is so low. Why did you buy it?
>>
>>339307523
Because only kids play the game. The Twitch streamers only play the game to get the Twitch bux from the kid viewers.
>>
>>339307789
actually had fun in the beta it was a lot of fun but for some reason everyone in it tuned out to be nothing but pure cancer idk how this happened
>>
>>339307523
Because you get matched in games based off your skill level.
>>
>>339307992
you sly fuck
>>
>>339307523
Be cause the game sucks. It's boring and repetitive. Only kids really play it because bam bam guns and bright colours. Traded it in after three hours.
>>
>>339307523
Yes you are literally the only good Over-watch player please brag more about being the only good player at Overwatch there will be no competitive scene because you and only you will always and utterly stomp out any competition with your tactical mastery of the games mechanics, maps, and controls.
>>
>>339308064
im stuck with a digital download sadly
>>
>>339308124
well its about time im appreciated
>>
>>339307523
Your MMR is low because you're shit, so you're matched with other shitters. This didn't warrant it's own thread when there are tons already available, fuck off.
>>
>>339309027
better than most of the faggots i play with
>>
>>339307523
Because it teams you up with players at your skill level.
>>
File: y.jpg (6 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
6 KB, 283x178
>>339307523
Hasnt it been out for less than a week?
>>
>>339309164
of course
>>
>>339307943
>actually had fun in the beta it was a lot of fun

So you enjoyed it. Care to elaborate a bit?
Was it the polish, the visceral feedback? The a
>>
>>339307789
>I however didn't buy it because the skill ceiling is so low.
Damn I thought I was the only one after playing the beta. All my mates realize it's a kiddie's game yet they still bought it and try to play a few games a day while i'm sitting on TS hearing them whine and scream at bullshit 90% of the time.
>>
>>339307943
>but for some reason everyone in it tuned out to be nothing but pure cancer
Anyone average or better at FPS leave the game bored after 8-10 hours.
>>
>>339307523
If everyone is garbage that must mean your winrate is atleast 90% and you're getting many easy wins. That is unless you admit you're garbage yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.