[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all know hating the water temple is just a meme. But this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Fire_Temple_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fire_Temple_(Ocarina_of_Time).png
1 MB, 1920x1080
We all know hating the water temple is just a meme.

But this shit is the real problem.
>>
>>339225648
Whats the problem again anon?
>>
>>339225648
This is my least favorite dungeon in OoT to explore, especially with the chanting removed. It's still on par if not better than the best dungeons from MM and WW though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xx_TK58lA

Whats some vidya with really atmospheric/eerie music?
>>
[islamic monkey yodeling]
>>
File: 1339787210912.png (1 MB, 999x800) Image search: [Google]
1339787210912.png
1 MB, 999x800
OoT had a lot of dungeons, but most of them were shit.

As Wind Waker and Majora's Mask showed us, it's about quality, not quantity. A Link to the Past is the only game to have a high quantity of high quality dungeons.
>>
>>339225648
Never cared much for the boulder and fire mazes, personally.
>>
>Egoraptor burns on the fire temple
>people on /v/ hating on it now
Like clockwork.

It really is the worst alongside Jabbu Jabbu though.
>>
I hated Master Quest fire temple.

Master Quest water temple was easier then regular water temple.
>>
>>339226726
Fuck master quest fire temple. I dont remember what it was, but there was something that got me stuck on that temple for a good day. I can't remember how I figured it out, but it was something very annoying and obscure.
>>
>>339227097
If I remember correctly they force you to walk on the edge of a fence which would have almost been in "exploit territory" in the vanilla game.
>>
File: 1464425104605.jpg (47 KB, 663x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464425104605.jpg
47 KB, 663x1000
>>339226482
Hey, fuck egoraptor, and fuck the fire temple.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz2ifKgyey4
>>
>>339226118

>As Wind Waker and Majora's Mask showed us, it's about quality, not quantity

but Wind Waker had neither of those
>>
save the gorons become a big hero they said

defeat volvagia and get a big hug they said

it was only a prologue to the horror
>>
>>339225648

I like it, because it feels like a place that could have actually existed in the world. That massive room, with all the fire traps and shit, it looks like it could have easily been used for a room of worship to gods. Plus, all the cages mean it also served as a kind of prison, perhaps for ritual sacrifices.

It's what i like about OoT, the temples feel like they could be real. It's easy to imagine they were in use for a long time before Link showed up. The other Zeldas don't give me that feeling.

When I step into the forest, or fire, or shadow/spirit temples I really feel like I am stepping into ancient Hyrule history.
>>
>>339226118
ALttP, MM, and WW all have shit dungeons.
>>
>>339226482
>fucking red everywhere. which is hard to look at
>awful music. the worst from any of the temples
>shitty item
>have to save the gorons
>can fall down to the bottom levels in THREE SEPARATE ROOMS
>boring mini boss and boss

I can see why some people hate jabbu jabbu but maybe it's because I've always like vore but I find it at least somewhat bearable.
>>
>>339227735
too bad they removed this, really gives insight to a completely different culture.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.