[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best racing games for each platform ie: ps4, xbone,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What are the best racing games for each platform ie: ps4, xbone, and PC?
>>
>>339066427
dirt rally
>>
Forza Horizon 2 is a nice arcade racer. It's probably the nicest one to just drive around doing nothing.
The Crew has fun multiplayer but the singleplayer experience is pretty weak.
Haven't really tried anything else so far this gen.
>>
>>339066427
simcade trash and open world trash
>>
>>339066427
>ps4
Undrive
>xbone
Forza
>pc
Dirt Rally or Project cars
>>
>>339067449
>undrive
What the fuck, how did I came up with that name, I meant drive club.
>>
>>339067295
>The Crew has fun multiplayer but the singleplayer experience is pretty weak
IMO The Crew is a mediocre racing game that people (like me) still play it on PC because there is literally nothing else until Forza Horizon 3 comes out maybe in 2017 on PC. It is no where near as good as TDU2, has shitty handling (yes even after Wild Run), shit graphics even with Wild Run patch, shit engine noise that makes your ears bleed, shit story (people already went over this ages ago not gonna bother saying why), you need to grind a fucking lot to get new cars because there is literally nothing to do after hitting Lv 50 and they super nerfed Jump Skills in favor of some shitty RNG drop system instead of a guaranteed Lv50 plat part. If they do not compleatly rework the game by The Crew 2, it's going to be another shitty racing game to the list.
>>
>>339068140
>Forza coming to PC
What. Is this a thing that is happening, or is it wild speculation/hope?
>>
Right now the best is Assetto corsa on PC with a VR headset.
>>
>>339068323
it's already on PC and playable via Win10
>>
>>339068429
Oh yeah. It's just Motorsport 6 though...damn. I was hoping Horizon 2 would be released, it's the only thing I'd consider getting an Xbone for.
>>
>>339068569

Turn 10 said "All future Forza games will launch on Xbox One and Windows 10". So hold out hope.
>>
>>339068708
Nice. I hope they pick another nice locale for 3, just being able to freely drive through picturesque locations is half the appeal for me. Calms my nerves after playing some twitchy action game.
>>
>>339068323
They announced it a while ago
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/all-forza-games-will-be-on-pc-and-xbox-from-now-on

Forza 6 Apex is just a tech demo to get started with bringing Forza games to PC.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.