[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sonic Adventure 3 leaks, Copyrighted and proven real.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png.png (34 KB, 828x513) Image search: [Google]
image.png.png
34 KB, 828x513
So as some of you keeping up on my channel may know i AWOL recently, I am back to explain everything that has happened from the beginning.

Starting 2 days ago, I went to work as i normally did. Sega called my Division into a room, I figured i was fucked and they found out who i was but they didn't. They talked to everyone working on the SA3 Team and had told us the leakers could be in serious trouble, however if the leaker did not leak any more info they would be fine.

While we were all there they told us the leaker would have his yt channel copyright striked and to delete all content if the said person didn't want to loss the account.

Back to present day, I give 2 fucks about a fake account.

While i will not be uploading anymore leaks because i cut it close i have not decided on if i want to delete the channel, I might just so there is no way at all of tracking it to me.

I would like to say a few things before leaving.

A - Sega copyrighted the videos, any of you saying *We will know if it is real when the videos are copyrighted* well... there you go.

B - If you want any of these videos or songs i recommend downloading them now as they might not be up much longer.

Proof of Copyrighted material
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVQpSHVUtjw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm47pKD5E7c

Channel Source for the other videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWoRMEiOq5K4C-V3bC863A
>>
Was all of this worth it in the end?

Fuck if i know
>>
File: giphy.gif (999 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
999 KB, 245x138
>>>338245712
I gotta give it to you Jeffery, While i didn't believe you in the start i watched the videos and even back searched like you told other to do. After finding no evidence i had some hope for this, But after this... well the cats out of the bag honestly.

Thanks for the info man, best wishes on not being caught.
>>
>>>338245712

Who is Remix Factory Music? Doesn't sound like Sega.
>>
>>338246496

Remix Factory Music is the new Company Sega is using for the Music and BGM of the games in LA.
>>
>>338245712
>>338245739
>>338246381
>>338246496
Are you done talking to yourself?
>>
I believe Sega more than stranger on /v/, it's sad you've been trying so hard at lying but falls flat completely
>>
>>338246787

The funny thing about this is everyone says they don't trust sega, especially after Shadow the hedgehog and 06.

>>338246605

wtf are you on about?
>>
>>338246982
When I ( >>338246605 ) made my post, there were 2 IPs. Yours and mine.

Which means you spent the thread talking to yourself.
>>
You made this thread days ago and you're "leaks" were proven fake. Fuck off.
>>
>>338247231
*your
I'm losing brain cells from your turkey ass antics.
>>
>>338247038

I'm using programs to mask my IP, You really think i'm dumb enough to post stuff on 4Chan about leaks without being cautious... i'd rather not be sued.
>>
>>338247375
You're retarded and so is this thread.
>>
>>338247375
>mask my ip
That doesn't fucking matter. 4chan tracks unique IP's in a thread. If there were only two IP's in the thread after >>338247038 this anon posted that means you were samefagging.

Fuck off
>>
>>338246982
I trust Sega about the leaks and game announcements, doesn't matter the game is good or bad.
>>
>>338247375
>Mask IP

I didn't see your actual IP, idiot. The extension just told me that 2 IPs were in the thread.

You have pretending to be retarded down.
>>
File: 1357503971137.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1357503971137.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
>>338247375
>I'm using programs to mask my IP
Should've invested into programs that mask your retardation instead.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.